Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Ketchum, ID

I received a sample of Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting cream and have been using it at night to help with my naturally dark, creased, creased and sometimes puffy under eyes. It has great moisture and hasn't negatively affected my sensitive skin. I am not sure it has made too much of a difference in the bags under my eyes, but this stuff certainly can't fight what lack of sleep can do.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Upper Darby , PA

This stuff is an actual miracle worker. I'm in my 30s, but constantly surprise people when I admit it - they think I look a decade younger! I've been using this cream every night since I was 25, and I really do believe it has prevented any wrinkling - not even crows feet - on my face. I can't speak to it reversing aging, but if you use this preventatively, you can feel forever young.
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA

I've been using this cream for the past 3 months. At first wasn't so sure about it, because I have oily skin and the texture of this cream is thicker than others. It does hydrate the skin very well and actually can be used as day moisturizer during the winter, which I've been doing. It doesn't leave oily residue and all and all very good product that I will consider re- purchsing.
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL

Love this product! Leaves skin baby soft. I picked it up at Walmart with a coupon and glad I did. Very gentle on the skin, no over powering fragrance. It is sold in a fragrance free version too. I use it in combination with other face products but not consistently so I can't say it has softened the look of my fine lines and wrinkles or firmed my skin but it does hydrate very well.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Benton, KY

This is one of the best-scented face lotions I have ever used. At $20+, it is a little bit expensive for a drugstore brand but is still not as expensive as the Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Clinique Moisture Surge Relief that I have used in the past. I gave it 4/5 stars because, for me, it is not very moisturizing. I need an intense moisturizer, especially in the winter months.
Keely F.
Keely F.

I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Tucson

I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hillsboro, Or

I've noticed a visible difference in the tone and texture of my skin since using this product. It hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy, and the moisture lasts all day. My skin tone appears more even. Wrinkles aren't really an issue for me (yet!), and I hope by using this product, they never are. I also use the cleanser, and brightening eye cream (which I love!)
Peggy A.
Peggy A.
Atlanta, GA

I'm a fan of Olay and this wrinkle fighting micro-sculpting cream is a winner. It's rich and creamy and goes on smoothly. A small amount covers well and I take the extra time to massage it into my forehead and other areas of my face that are showing aging signs. I recommend using as a nighttime moisturizer after washing your face. The scent is fresh and delightful.
Eve O.
Eve O.

I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
Brandy C.