Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kellie Z.
Santa Fe
I absolutely love this cream! I have tried many brands and I finally have one that offers everything in one. It is smooth, blends easily and absorbs fast. My skin is hydrated, but not oily looking. I can really see the difference it has made on my fine lines & will continue to use throughout the future.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore this cream! It is so rich and hydrating, and really smooths my face out prior to make up application. It sinks in beautifully, and the hydration really lasts.
kelly c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ended up with a sample of this and loved it so i went and bought the full size. There is alot of product in the container. It smells good and to me is worth the peice.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this about a month ago and it's doing ok haven't seen much of a difference but my skin is very smooth and hydrated! Price was good affordable packaging was nice and it has a nice smell to it not to overpowering!
Heather C.
Richford
The cream went on smooth and covered evenly but is horrible under makeup. Very disappointing. My concealer and foundation would cover unevenly, would ball and flake which was VERY frustrating. Alright to use at night
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is pretty good. I enjoy using it. You get what you pay for! Is it the greatest skin care line. No but again for the price and without having to spend $200+ on a skincare Regimen this is a great product.
Debbie M.
This WAS my must have item in my regimen, but it was because I thought it was affordable and followed the hype that it outperformed other expensive brands. it worked fine in my 30s, but it makes my skin MORE dry than ever now that i hit 40. Ive found more luck with using vitamin c serums or oils.
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv , UT
I used to use Olay but I have currently changed to Ponds. I haven't loved Olay but that's because my eyes react to it. It's a good product (hello it's Olay of course it's good) but it just doesn't work for my skin.
Amanda W.
Grant
Beauty Junkie Expert
First I love the smell and again it’s not heavy feeling at all, it does seem a bit on the greasy side but I only use it before bed so I can deal with it. I love how soft and bright my skin looks in the morning!!!
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just recently switched my moisturizer to this one and I️ feel great. I️t goes on like butter. So smooth and soft. Haven’t seen a difference as far as my wrinkles goes yet but I️ have a good feeling about I️t.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?