Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY
While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
Erin V.
Erin V.
Aurora , OH
This smells amazing and makes my skin super soft without feeling to heavy because I feel like my skin actually absorbs it all. It is more expensive than I would like and I can't afford to buy it all the time but if I could k would because it is worth it. It feels amazing on my skin. I have tried to find a dupe but nothing compares.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Works great just wish it was cheaper! I like how my face felt while I was using it and how my make up worked great with it too! It did help reduce the look of my wrinkles. I have a deep wrinkle between my eyes and this helped it not look so deep. Maybe in a couple of years when I start getting more wrinkles I'll give in and buy it!
Carmelita G.
Carmelita G.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really love this cream as does my mom. I found out about this product when I ran out of my old face cream and decided to borrow some from my moms room. It doesn't make your face feel oily or like you have too much on with this cream . That is one of the many thing I like about this cream, I just love how light it feels.
Amy T.
Amy T.
I use this at night in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting serum. My skin is well hydrated, smooth and 'brighter' since using this. Again, I do use this along with other Regenerist products so I can't say how effective it is alone but used along with other products, it's great. It's thick and rich - that's why I use it at night.
April P.
April P.
It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Faith A.
Faith A.
Lake Grove, NY
I know I am quite young to start doing this, but I hve realized recently, being in college causes extreme baggage under my eyes from lack of sleep. I started using this eye cream to tighten my face and give me the youthful glow I'm supposed to have. It is so amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes! It leaves my skin tight and firm
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo
I can't say for sure if my results are just in my head or not but I feel that in thr three weeks I've been using this I have seen a pretty good change in my fine lines and around the eyes. I'm going to continue for awhile to make sure. And it has a pleasant smell to it so that makes it just that much easier to use every night!
Krista W.
Krista W.
I received Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream as a same, and I have been pleasantly surprised by it's quality. It does have a very light scent when applying, but it fades quickly. It has a smooth fairly thin texture which is nice in the summer. It keeps my face moisturized and smooth for the whole day. Definitely recommend.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This really moisturized my skin and improved my skin tone and evened out color. It works better than most drugstore products. There are better products out there but it's one of the best in its price range. Olay has been around a very long time and they have a proven record of improving the look, feel and health of your skin.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?