Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kimiko J.
Chesterton, IN
🌟 For the price point it's a great product. I used it for a couple years but then I noticed it wasn't working as well anymore. My crows feet started becoming more visible as well as my pores. Maybe it's just me getting older? 🌟
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
Received a free sample of this to try and I like it so far. It doesn't have a smell, which is nice. My skin feels smooth and moisturizer. I haven't used it long enough yet to notice any difference in wrinkles, but I hope it works!
kelly c.
I ended up with a sample of this and loved it so i went and bought the full size. There is alot of product in the container. It smells good and to me is worth the peice.
Jeanette G.
I’ve been using this product for three months and have seen improvements in my skins condition. This is a great night cream and the price is great! You could go to Costco and pick up two full sized creams at a discount!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Bought this about a month ago and it's doing ok haven't seen much of a difference but my skin is very smooth and hydrated! Price was good affordable packaging was nice and it has a nice smell to it not to overpowering!
Heather C.
Richford
The cream went on smooth and covered evenly but is horrible under makeup. Very disappointing. My concealer and foundation would cover unevenly, would ball and flake which was VERY frustrating. Alright to use at night
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
This product is pretty good. I enjoy using it. You get what you pay for! Is it the greatest skin care line. No but again for the price and without having to spend $200+ on a skincare Regimen this is a great product.
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv , UT
I used to use Olay but I have currently changed to Ponds. I haven't loved Olay but that's because my eyes react to it. It's a good product (hello it's Olay of course it's good) but it just doesn't work for my skin.
Debbie M.
This WAS my must have item in my regimen, but it was because I thought it was affordable and followed the hype that it outperformed other expensive brands. it worked fine in my 30s, but it makes my skin MORE dry than ever now that i hit 40. Ive found more luck with using vitamin c serums or oils.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Just recently switched my moisturizer to this one and I️ feel great. I️t goes on like butter. So smooth and soft. Haven’t seen a difference as far as my wrinkles goes yet but I️ have a good feeling about I️t.
Brandy C.