BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
It looks good on my mom's face I don't use this product but it looks good on her and it looks cool
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marshfield, MA
My mom actually got this and I used it😂 I love how it firms my face and depuffs my eyes surpringly
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rome
Absolutely love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing! My skin looks younger and brighter!
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Don't notice much of a difference with anti aging (I am still young) I do like to prevent though .
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD
I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Trezur W.
Trezur W.
My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY
Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens
One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA
My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
Brandy C.