Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL

Awesome product! I would use this again! Feels nice, lightweight, and refreshing. It's a really nice packaging. It's gentle to skin.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA

Lovely feel, great hydration. Tempted to slather it all over my face but since it's higher in price I mainly use it on target areas.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK

Love this cream! I put it on at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning with noticeably fewer lines and more supple tone.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA

Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX

Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA

I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV

Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Beanka S.
Beanka S.

Love how thick this cream is. layers beautifully under my make up. definitely recommend this product even if you don't have wrinkes!
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX

I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Brandy C.