Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , Ga

My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Siena H.
Siena H.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite face creams. It's thicker than many so I would recommend using at night or on a day you're not planning on wearing makeup.
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR

This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC

No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
Manon N.
Manon N.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I always come back to this cream, no matter what else I've tried - it's super moisturizing & makes my skin feel like silk. I favorite of mine
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA

Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

I just starting using this cream and I can tell and see the difference in my skin. It does what most high end creams do without the price tag
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
San Leandro, CA

I cannot live without this moisturizer it's my everyday. I used under my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not greasy.
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA

This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
Brandy C.