Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI
When I'm tight on money, this is my go to cream. It gets the job done without putting a big hole in your wallet.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Jan. 26, 2016, 12:55 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Wrinkles? Not on this face! Fantastic product, no noticeable smell, applies smooth and a little goes a long way.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Feels nice and smooth when applying. Not greasy or oily. Noticed tighter skin in about 2 weeks. No strong scent
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Pickerington, OH
Jan. 5, 2016, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Love this stuff. Creamy, not oily. Improved my skin from being dry to perfect. I highly recommend this product.
R A.
R A.
May 10, 2016, 6:18 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth. Love the way it make my skin feel & look, help with wrinkles
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI
I did not like how it never felt like it soaked all the way in my skin. It would always feel flaky afterwards.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Blue Springs, MO
March 25, 2016, 12:51 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I have used this for years. Great to use at night, but might be a little heavy for some to use in the daytime.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
This facial creme has a great smell. It is somewhat pricey, but it is effective and it has never disappointed!
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
I turned fifty this year so any help I can get ill take and I can always seem to find it with the Olay brand.
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Stockbridge, GA
Absolutely love this cream. Not oily and has a good scent. Is worth the price. I use it everyday before work.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?