BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Isra A.
Isra A.
I received a sample of this in a magazine so I thought I'd give it a try, even though I'm barely 20 and don't have any wrinkles yet (better to start early!). I put it on last night and this cream smelled amazing, my little sister could not get enough! It definitely did moisturize and left my skin looking brighter and just a lot less tired. I think it helped some of my acne too. Overall, it's a great product. The only con is that I woke up with my face super greasy so I don't think it really went into my oily skin.  I don't know if it actually lifts and sculpts but it's not something I need anyways. It's also important to note that this also does have a lot of chemicals so I don't know about any side effects and what will happen in the long run, just something to keep in mind if you're a more natural product person too.
Overall, This cream is definitely on my list to look out for when I'm older and need it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I want to start off by saying I love this cream! I did a bit of research before I purchased this cream. It is a bit pricing but I purchased it at Sams and it had a package deal of two of these creams and a serum. I think I paid over $50. Now, why I chose this is because it has similar ingredients to higher end brands. It is a brand I trust and have been using for years. It does really hydrate your skin and a little goes a long way so you definitely are getting your money's worth. I will say that it does plump up fine lines and reduces wrinkles. I do like to use this in the evening right before going to bed so the product can absorb into my skin overnight. I would recommend purchasing this.
Elza E.
Elza E.
I bought a little travel size version and this was love at first touch! I have combination skin and during summer times (and in Houston it is almost 90% of the year..lol) my skin becomes more oily. Well, I found a great cleanser that balances my skin, and then I needed a moisturizer. I have tried all the name brands and none felt as good as this one! I ordered a big size of the cream right away because this cream feels SO GOOD on your skin! It hydrates the skin very well, it does not leave this crazy smell some creams do. I do not feel like it leaves any film. I feel like you need to give it a few minutes to penetrate your skin and voila, very nice feeling of your face. Love it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Started using this because it comes as a double pack from Costco and I bought one for my mom. She talked highly about it and wasn't anticipating two so shared with me. I wouldn't have thought to use on myself (because it's a brand name I think of for more mature women, no disrespect-just my honest opinion before using this!!) but I really love the creamy texture and the light scent. It doesn't have any spf so I try to use either if I know I won't be outside, or after a mask in the evenings. I would recommend using sunscreen if you're using it during the daytime and will be outdoors. But Costco has a killer deal on two pack!!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mobile, AL
I am positively OBSESSED with this cream! I'm 35, so I'm right at the age where my skin is starting to show the miles I've traveled, so to speak. This cream comes highly recommended from fellow makeup artists and skincare aficionados, so I figured I had nothing to lose by giving it a whirl! I'm so glad I did. The formula has this fresh, clean scent- it isn't super heavy, but I always take a deep, relaxing smell of it before applying. It blends into the skin effortlessly, with minimal product needed to cover my face and neck. After around 2 days, my skin started to feel different. It felt more plump, softer- more smooth and supple. My forehead (location of my first wrinkle) looked smoother and tighter. This is my go-to moisturizer!
crystle s.
crystle s.
I recently turned 31 and this stuff has been a life saver!!!  I started using it a few years back to try and get a head start before the wrinkles set in lol.  And it last a while and it goes on super smooth and creamy and smells amazing but it doesn't leave your skin oily like some creams!  And I noticed especially around my cheeks they started plumping up more after a month of using this!!  Highly recommend!!!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my favorite of all favorites!! This has an amazing smell but not to strong! It's so soft and fluffy and creamy, but not to heavy on your face! Actually it's a heavy cream but once it goes on your face it's really light and when it dries it feels like you have nothing on! I put it on every night and swear by it! I don't feel like it really helps with wrinkles, but then again I don't have many wrinkles...I'm kind of just preventing them! And it moisterizes my face so well! Love it!! Does have a high price tag but your getting what you pay for, for sure.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Best Anti-Aging and moisturizer cream!!! I been using this creme since I was 15! I seen my Mom always use it on her face so every morning after washing my face I would put this on and I still do!! It smells super amazing and leaves ur face feeling soft and rejuvenated! It's about 20$ and last about a month. I will continue buying this. I defiantly recommend buying this!!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Souderton
It has been about a year since I've used this product so I'm not sure if there have been any changes to it. To be honest, I don't feel as though it did much of anything (of course, no miracles are to be expected with a drug store cream). It did moisturize my skin, but I don't think it is worth it for the price. I've switched to Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream as my everyday moisturizer--you get a lot more product for a fraction of the price. I don't know how the ingredients compare but ponds seems to do the same if not more for me.
Renee J.
Renee J.
I got a sample of this. I have sensitive skin and t zone oily. I don't get zits too often and I am fair skinned. I was trying another sample from another company that made my face break out with 12 zits in a few days of using! Once that sample was gone my next sample to use was Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer. I put the Olay on at night and by the morning most those zits caused by that other product were already clearing up! My face felt so soft and looked brighter! By the time this little sample was gone that acne was practically gone and all that is left is a few light pink spots that I am sure will clear up by next month. I only used this at night and washed off in the morning. Each day my face just felt so soft and not overly greasy. My sensitive skin was fine, no breakouts and no issues. I am not sure how well it lifts and sculpts as I only had enough for a few days. In a few days though like I said a noticeable difference in skin softness, texture as far as getting rid of the acne and my face glowed! I will be purchasing a full size. I am hoping that after prolonged use it will help with fine lines and such but if not just having my face so soft and glowing is wonderful! Thank you Olay! I hear so often women that have used Olay all their life having fabulous skin and now I can see why! Sometimes that overly priced high end department store stuff is not always the best. Sometimes things you can get at your local Target or Walmart are just as good if not better and more affordable! I am now a believer in that! Good job Olay!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?