Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA

Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Chricket B.
Chricket B.

Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Yuma, AZ

I love this product. The expense for such a small amount is not feasible for me, but if I could afford it, I'd continue using it.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY

I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Teresa Y.
Teresa Y.
Tulare, CA

I have noticed visibly plumper, healthier looking skin when using this cream! Defiantly see a rapid decline when I stop using it!
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL

This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN

This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.

I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Brandy C.