Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have very dry skin, and signs of sun damage/sun spots. I started to notice results the first day I used this! I received compliments from colleagues and friends and even people that I had never met before on how nice my skin looked. It truly did what was promised, as my skin looked dewy and smooth.
Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA
I was really happy with this moisturizer. I'm not sure it did anything for the little bit of forehead lines/laugh lines I have, but it moisturizes well and does not break out my sensitive, combination skin. You can get a little trial size at Target.
Tracy I.
This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Neglis N.
Es un gran producto Olay hace un producto maravilloso, me encanta este producto. Yo lo uso cada noche antes de acostarme. Es ligero y realmente hidrata la piel dejándola suave y blanca, es sumamente maravillosa lo recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA
I did not notice any difference when using this cream. It is available in any drugstore and even some grocery stores. It is a pricier item if you usually buy drug store creams. It is a pretty jar that it comes in and feels nice when applying. I just did not see any noticeable difference.
Renzyl B.
Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Katie M.
After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL
This product has great, effective ingredients, but I don't like the smell or packaging. I prefer a pump bottle where air can't interfere with the ingredients. The smell is undessessary. It's like I'm putting perfume on my face. It would be much better if it was fragrance free.
Courtney F.
I got a sample in a beauty box at some point, but I don't know that I see a huge difference in any lines. I use it every night anyway, just in case. It smells good and doesn't have any weird tingling or feelings. I will not be repurchasing at this point.
Brandy C.