Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD

This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Ladonna R.
Ladonna R.

This has to be the best cream ever. I use it daily and when I stopped I saw a huge difference. Perfect for any age and any skin type!
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

It felt nice going on but I did not see any significant change in my skin. I still have yet to find the perfect microsculpting cream.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Trinity, AL

This face cream makes my skin feel great. It moisturizers without making my face feel greasy and makes my skin look fresh and bright.
Erin m.
Erin m.
Conroe, TX

It made my skin so soft and youthful looking. I've always read lots of good reviews about olay products and will continue to use them
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV

Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA

Lovely feel, great hydration. Tempted to slather it all over my face but since it's higher in price I mainly use it on target areas.
Brandy C.