Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Paige M.
Paige M.
Bristow, VA

This is a nice thick cream that goes on easily. It smells good and has helped with the fine lines that have started to appear on my face.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is SO moisturizing!! I felt a difference immediately after applying to one side of my face and not the other! Would recommend this!!
Lashunda B.
Lashunda B.
Waco, TX

I can't say enough about this product it's very nice and it really works, it's very smooth and creamy all at they same time, very lovely!
Trudy T.
Trudy T.

This is my go-to night cream. I wake up looking refreshed and dewy. I will continue to use this for as long as they continue to make it!
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA

This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA

Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI

Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Ginette B.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

This product was ok but it is not something I would repurchase again. It did moisturize but didn't show much improvement for fine lines.
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX

This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers i have ever tried. You truly do see results in one week. Its my second go to moisturizer.
Robin N.
Robin N.

I like the cream and the way it feels...but the price is a bit too high.... I'm also not sure that I saw any difference in my complexion
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now