Add a Photo

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD

This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

It felt nice going on but I did not see any significant change in my skin. I still have yet to find the perfect microsculpting cream.
Erin m.
Erin m.
Conroe, TX

It made my skin so soft and youthful looking. I've always read lots of good reviews about olay products and will continue to use them
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Ally  T.
Ally T.

This is a great olay product that has great anti aging and moisturizers in it. I love the smooth feeling of this and use it nightly.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX

Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA

Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA

Lovely feel, great hydration. Tempted to slather it all over my face but since it's higher in price I mainly use it on target areas.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA

I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Brandy C.