Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Layla A.
Layla A.
Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
May 24, 2016, 10:39 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
April 4, 2016, 5 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL
June 15, 2016, 4:56 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Nice consistency...easy to apply, nice NO SCENT...FEELS GOOD! Great for pm use in conjunction with other products
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
Great product that doesn't cost a lot of money. I actually see the difference in my skin when I use this product.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Byrdstown, TN
I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Brandy C.