BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA
Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH
This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY
Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
kelly t.
kelly t.
Loved the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I liked the smell and it made my face feel smooth!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like this and have used it a few times. But my mom uses this all the time and always repurchases.
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA
Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?