Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rebecca N.
Reading, PA
I'm 30 years old so I don't have many signs of aging yet but I love this cream. It makes my face feel hydrated and soft. I've been using it for 5 days so far. I can feel it already bringing life and moisture back to my face. I recommend trying this product out! :)
Ella S.
Miami
i love this cream so much! it’s very thick and nice and it seems like a luxury product. i bought it at target and you can get it at the drugstore as well. i am a repeat user i have been buying this for years it is so creamy and the best moisturizer i’ve ever used! love it!
Lizeth O.
El Paso
It really works! It leaves your skin flawless. In about a week you can notice the benefit that it does to your skin. I can say that it is an effective product, and very gentle. I would buy it again anytime, as a matter of fact I still use it. I truly recommended!
Elisabeth L.
Lexington
Caused problems with my skin a lot redness and burning after I applied to the areas I needed will not be buying again or be reccomend it also wasn't very affordable very very pricey for the little bit you get will not last very long 8 uses tops in my book
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Love love love this cream! I bought 3 at a time! It makes my face feel so soft and hydrated! Especially for my eyes it's excellent! I would recommend it to others if they need a new product to try! The pricing is good as well! You won't be disappointed
Brianna B.
Norwalk , CA
I bought the smaller size of this and thought it was decent. Didn't do any miracle work on my skin but it was good enough. I read some amazing reviews on this so I was expecting more. I would probably buy again to see if I any changes happen to my skin.
Jaime C.
Brooklyn
I use this as a night cream to regenerate the skin. I got it as a gift and I would purchase it myself after this experience, however, I would prefer if the product came with a scoop so I do not have to dip my finger into the product every time I use it.
Fatyma R.
Detroit
The first using this product I didnt notice much difference but as time went by the differences became ver  i was very effective and wonderful to see results  I had recieved this as a gift but later bought one at Costco. There is no need to improve.
Amy W.
I liked the product but felt it was a little tacky and sticky feeling. My skin felt very hydrated especially when I used it over night. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I found the fragrance to be subtle and not overbearing.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I recently started using this cream. After sever weeks I began to notice the fine lines on my face start to fade. I also noticed that some of my deeper wrinkles started to soften. Now, I'm obsessed with this product and use it every day.
Brandy C.