Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Nicole J.
Greensboro
Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
This cream is amazing!! I received a sample from Pinchme and I have totally fell in love. First of all it smells so good! and it makes my face feel so soft and not weighed down. The sample was not big enough to see results but I love it have to go pick some up
Alexis C.
Neck firming cream is what I was in search of. I googled and along with other products, this came up. I received a coupon for it recently so I decided to try it. Amazing ūüé∂ūüé∂ūüé∂ūüé∂ūüé∂. Works instantly as described. Pleasant fragrance. Love and highly recommend!
Julie N.
Trenton, OH
Ive used this product for years and will always have it in my skin care regimen! My skin looks better at 51 than it ever has looked! It plumps fills and reverses skin issues, its light and moisturizing as it does its magic, just apply and be amazed!!
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
Hannah S.
Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Lisa P.
Acworth, GA
I've been using this product for several years now and truly believe in it. It makes a visible difference to how your skin looks. I use it every day immediately after I get out of the shower. Making sure that my skin is still moist and the cream can work with that moisture. Also, and this is BIG, I've noticed that it gets rid of minor scars. I have cats and occasionally, they'll scratch me. After the scratch heals over, there's usually a red mark. I can use this cream and it makes the redness go completely away. This was ultimately what made me a loyal user.
Toni C.
Chesterfield, SC
This is my holy grail drugstore moisturizer. It is so creamy and feels wonderful on my skin. I use this at night and when I wake up in the morning my face is so smooth, plump, and hydrated. This does not irritate my sensitive skin or clog my pores.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
member-14c206f56
I have used a couple samples of this product and it's so great on my skin. I will be purchasing it's original size, it's that good! It leaves my skin very smooth, not oily looking and vibrant. Not that I really need this product but I have seen a bit difference for sure :D
Brandy C.