Add a Photo

Photos (51)
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX

Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV

Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

Love it! Price is on point for a wonderful product that gets the job done. Use daily to help my face stay fresh and younger looking.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA

Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fullerton, CA

I just started using this product but so far it is nice. It's not to heavy or oily. I have noticed my wrinkles look less noticeable.
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL

Awesome product! I would use this again! Feels nice, lightweight, and refreshing. It's a really nice packaging. It's gentle to skin.
Alecia R.
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX

I absolutely love this product! It goes on smooth and last a long time. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Beanka S.
Beanka S.

Love how thick this cream is. layers beautifully under my make up. definitely recommend this product even if you don't have wrinkes!
Sara K.
Sara K.

I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Brandy C.