Add a Photo

$22.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$25.37

Photos (45)
Robin N.
Robin N.

I like the cream and the way it feels...but the price is a bit too high.... I'm also not sure that I saw any difference in my complexion
Beth S.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI

Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA

Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR

This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA

This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.

I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL

I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Laura M.
Laura M.

I like this moisturizer so much that I have it on auto delivery. It has a nice consistency, and really feels like it hydrates my skin.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Brandy C.