Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak Creek, WI

I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Heloisa M.
Heloisa M.

I did not like it, it's too oily and gave me zits, maybe it's my skin..I bought at Cotsco, 2 for 30$ something and they stil in my drawer
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is SO moisturizing!! I felt a difference immediately after applying to one side of my face and not the other! Would recommend this!!
Ginette B.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

This product was ok but it is not something I would repurchase again. It did moisturize but didn't show much improvement for fine lines.
Caroline E.
Caroline E.
Portage, IN

I've always been a fan of Olay products but the regenerist micro-sculpting cream is my favorite moisturizer. It makes my fave so smooth.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA

Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI

Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA

This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX

This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers i have ever tried. You truly do see results in one week. Its my second go to moisturizer.
Robin N.
Robin N.

I like the cream and the way it feels...but the price is a bit too high.... I'm also not sure that I saw any difference in my complexion
Brandy C.