Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Ari T.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this cream at CVS in the trial size, and so far I've liked it. This cream has been a good fit for me - I like the way it feels on my skin and absorbs quickly, and the fragrance is nice. It does leave my skin a bit shiny, but I have combination skin, and I don't mind it because it is hydrating.
Casey F.
Oceanside
I've been using this cream for a number of years now and I absolutely love it. It smells so wonderful and refreshing and it leaves a soft, velvet feeling on the skin. I find that it is very gentle on the skin and has never bothered my very sensitive skin. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Leigh Ann P.
I felt good going on but that's about all. It made my very dry skin, greasy and broke me out after the second day of use. I immediately switched back to my Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream and my skin went back to normal. Unfortunately, I had to return this product because my skin just didn't like it.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
I adore this cream! It is so rich and hydrating, and really smooths my face out prior to make up application. It sinks in beautifully, and the hydration really lasts.
Megan B.
Garden Grove, CA
I've mainly used this as a preventative since I'm in my early 20's but it's done exactly what I've expected to keep my face feel nice and smooth. It feels great on my skin and doesn't make me break out so that's always a plus. I'd probably purchase again, but I'd also be up to trying other things as well
Kymberly D.
Cleveland
It helps with bags underneath your eyes, the puffiness of them and all. It helps a lot! But I didn't like how oily and greasy it left my eyes. It comes in a cute red jar. I've used this just through one jar, everyone is different, my Facebook is oily enough on its own. To each their own though.
Whitney H.
I got a nice sample of this through Ulta and thought it was quite nice. I didn't get too much product in the sample but from what i did get I thought is smelled great! The formula was more creamy and felt good on my eye areas and it didn't leave any residue or stickiness which is a major plus!
Sharon M.
Toledo
I have used Oil of Olay since I have been 20 years old. It has never disappointed me. This product seemed to work well. Just too small of a container and I felt that I was not getting my moneys worth.I have used other Olay brand products. Bodywash, face products etc. that I have liked more.
Loretta M.
Racine, WI
My go to night cream.  Like the consistency and smell. It doesn't feel greasy but is heavy enough to make it effective at keeping your skin moisterized.  Nice heavy glass jar, easy to open and close. Used for years and not felt the need to change. My skin is combination dry and oily.  This works for all areas of my face
Misty K.
Georgetown, IN
I absolutely love this product, i apply it before bed and it makes my skin so soft.  I am 38 and noticed some fine lines but using this product regularly seems to keep them at bay.  It is not too expensive which is important for me.  I will continue to buy this product!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?