BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Tulsa, OK
I used this for about 3 months. I was not that impressed seemed more like a regular lotion for my face.
Hermila A.
Hermila A.
i have been using this product for 4 months and i have noticed my skin very soft and with less wrinkles
Nana Z.
Nana Z.
I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI
Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY
I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?