Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Naiara B.
Naiara B.

My mommy really likes! Her skin is reAlly better After use like so soft and beautiful now! Amazing. She is really happy after know this product!
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA

I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO

As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA

Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT

A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA

Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA

This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , Ga

My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Siena H.
Siena H.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite face creams. It's thicker than many so I would recommend using at night or on a day you're not planning on wearing makeup.
Brandy C.