Add a Photo

angela f.
angela f.
Coral Springs, FL
July 25, 2016, 8:07 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
This face cream works well, is not too heavy, and smells great. Great when paired with the regenerist cream cleanser.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
I love this. I use it to prevent signs of aging. I always get younger than I am and i know its because of this stuff!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Talisheek, LA
March 20, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
This product is great for moisturizing. It's not oily and has a fresh scent. I would definitely recommend to someone.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX
This stuff feels amazing! It is super moisturizing. I don't know if it reduces fine lines but it feels like it does.
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Centereach, NY
This product is okay. Didn't really care for the scent and it's too thick for my liking. Better if you have dry skin
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL
Feb. 17, 2016, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Johnson City
Leaves your face feeling new it helps with dark circles under your eyes and dry skin would recommend over any brand
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Jan. 23, 2016, 4:28 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Provides great moisture that is long lasting. Use this daily now morning and night and love the feel and the scent.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?