BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Ann M.
Ann M.
This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO
This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Center
Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX
Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA
I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?