Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Miran B.
Miran B.

Love this product really makes my face soft and toned ! Smells great as well! Little sticky but blended evenly al over my face! Good product
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX

My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
esmeralda  m.
esmeralda m.
Porterville, CA

The smell is unique and refreshing but unfortunately Every time I use under makeup my face gets so itchy! It is non greasy but not for me...
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Union City, CA

I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS

Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Kim P.
Kim P.

It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now