Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR

This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA

This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL

I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Laura M.
Laura M.

I like this moisturizer so much that I have it on auto delivery. It has a nice consistency, and really feels like it hydrates my skin.
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD

This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Farrah E.
Farrah E.

Use it every night before bed! Significantly reduced the bags underneath my eyes and generally makes my face look younger and smoother
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

It felt nice going on but I did not see any significant change in my skin. I still have yet to find the perfect microsculpting cream.
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
Brandy C.