Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT

A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA

Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA

This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , Ga

My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR

This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC

No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
Manon N.
Manon N.
Moncton, New Brunswick

I always come back to this cream, no matter what else I've tried - it's super moisturizing & makes my skin feel like silk. I favorite of mine
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA

Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

I just starting using this cream and I can tell and see the difference in my skin. It does what most high end creams do without the price tag
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now