Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX

I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS

Nice moisturizer, but I want blown away or anything. Not bad though! Does feel nice on the skin but I tend to like Asian anti ageing products more
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA

This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA

Ultra moisturizing that helps rejuvenate skin cells. I have very dry skin and this is my go to night cream so I can wake up with plump, firm skin!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

Great product. I only use it at bedtime and my skin feels moisturized in the morning. I have been using Olay products for years. Highly recommend.
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN

I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.

I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD

Great under foundation facial cream. Seems like my fine wrinkles disappear with the Olay Regenerist products. Leaves face feeling soft and supple
Prasu R.
Prasu R.

It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Brandy C.