Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY
Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this it it was gone. I used this ever night love it. I got in a starter kit and bought it after the kit was done.
Taelor A.
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Olay so much but I wasn't a huge fan of this product I didn't like the way it felt on my face but that's just me.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
May 22, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I love this line of products works great and very affordable I will never buy expensive creams from the mall ever again
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
Newark, NJ
This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX
I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
Excellent cream face and affordable, end results in my skin have been comparable with more expensive products out there
Laura w.
Laura w.
May 24, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is cool i guess. i have been using it for a bit but not sure it is working as of yet so we shall see in a few wks
Selma R.
Selma R.
Jan. 14, 2016, 11:13 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I have sensitive skin and olay products do not work for me but everyone is different. Personally I would not recommend
Taijah T.
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD
My mother uses it me not so much but I do need to start. The price is fairly decent in my opinion. It works on my mom.
Brandy C.