Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX

This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers i have ever tried. You truly do see results in one week. Its my second go to moisturizer.
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA

This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Shellie R.
Shellie R.

The results were amazing! ! It really works. I would continue to use this product. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money spent.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA

This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.

I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL

I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR

This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD

This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Brandy C.