Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA

I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS

Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is SO moisturizing!! I felt a difference immediately after applying to one side of my face and not the other! Would recommend this!!
Lashunda B.
Lashunda B.
Waco, TX

I can't say enough about this product it's very nice and it really works, it's very smooth and creamy all at they same time, very lovely!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Bristow, VA

This is a nice thick cream that goes on easily. It smells good and has helped with the fine lines that have started to appear on my face.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND

I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA

Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Johana M.
Johana M.
Miami florida

Es una crema fantástica que regenera la piel y se deja bella como la porcelana. Es maravilloso para recomendar 100%, ya que es muy eficaz
Brandy C.