Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
S. E.
Olay is my go to anti-aging product. I do try to test and use others as well but I always have Olay on stock. I've been using it since I was 20 and now that I am 44, people do not believe my age. I have not one wrinkle. I started using the Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream when it came out and it does a really good job. It does seem to plump the skin with hydration which makes it appear firmer.
Chez R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this because i started to notice my skin was starting to look a little saggy. After using this consistently for a month, i didn't notice any change. I didn't even find this to be that moisturizing either. Definitely would not repurchase.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI
To be honest, I'm not sure if i don't use it enough, or I'm just really bad at following a regimen every night, so - I am not really sure if this works or if the problem is me and my inconsistency. The texture was great, and it was super soft on my skin, but results? I'm not so sure.
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
My mother used Olay and she doesn't look her age at all! No one believes she is in her 60s so I followed in her steps by using Olay. It is gentle and cool on my skin and keeps my skin looking tight and moisturized without making me oily
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Can I just say that I love this cream? It is my go to. I try to use it several times a day. It is soft and light and not greasy. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I start my day with cleansing and then add this cream to my regimen.
Megan E.
Macon, GA
This cream has made my skin glow! I was looking for an affordable option to take great care of my skin and this is it! It's not too heavy and doesn't make me break out. I use it once in the morning and once at night. I will buy again when I run out but it has lasted a long time!
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Works great just wish it was cheaper! I like how my face felt while I was using it and how my make up worked great with it too! It did help reduce the look of my wrinkles. I have a deep wrinkle between my eyes and this helped it not look so deep. Maybe in a couple of years when I start getting more wrinkles I'll give in and buy it!
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm 20 years old so I don't use this for age-defying, this cream goes a long way with only a small amount and leaves the skin soft, supple, and glowing. My face feels soft and moisturized all day. The smell is also very pleasant and fresh.
Tracy I.
Best ever. Delivers on what it promises. Anything by Olay is Stellar and true to it's claims. Love the smell and the results. Bought at Kroger for 5$ off but just wish it was a bit less pricey so i could buy it all the time. I would buy it again if i ever have the money to do so.
Kenzie L.
Arvada, CO
I have been using this product for a good amount of time now and I love it. It has a nice cooling feeling when you put it on your skin, and it doesn't have an overbearing scent. It isn't too expensive if you are looking for a quality product. It lasts for a long time as well, so you won't have to purchase it too often. I might re-purchase this, but I always love to try out new things!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?