Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cream! I can see results after using for just a few weeks. Dries fast and has a pleasant smell.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it. Moisturizes and goes on very light. Keeps my skin looking smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.
Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA
This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh
I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA
Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX
Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?