Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Johana M.
Johana M.
Miami florida

Es una crema fantástica que regenera la piel y se deja bella como la porcelana. Es maravilloso para recomendar 100%, ya que es muy eficaz
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is SO moisturizing!! I felt a difference immediately after applying to one side of my face and not the other! Would recommend this!!
Heloisa M.
Heloisa M.

I did not like it, it's too oily and gave me zits, maybe it's my skin..I bought at Cotsco, 2 for 30$ something and they stil in my drawer
Paige M.
Paige M.
Bristow, VA

This is a nice thick cream that goes on easily. It smells good and has helped with the fine lines that have started to appear on my face.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND

I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Lashunda B.
Lashunda B.
Waco, TX

I can't say enough about this product it's very nice and it really works, it's very smooth and creamy all at they same time, very lovely!
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA

This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX

This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers i have ever tried. You truly do see results in one week. Its my second go to moisturizer.
Ginette B.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

This product was ok but it is not something I would repurchase again. It did moisturize but didn't show much improvement for fine lines.
Trudy T.
Trudy T.

This is my go-to night cream. I wake up looking refreshed and dewy. I will continue to use this for as long as they continue to make it!
Brandy C.