Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.

I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD

Great under foundation facial cream. Seems like my fine wrinkles disappear with the Olay Regenerist products. Leaves face feeling soft and supple
Prasu R.
Prasu R.

It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Brina B.
Brina B.
Corpus Christi, TX

Ive been using this mousterizer for about 6 months. I would absoluty recommend to anyone...people always ask what i use and i tell them its Olay!
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA

I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, Missouri

As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA

Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT

A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA

Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA

This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now