Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Jo K.
I use this every single day without fail. If you've seen the Halle Berry Catwoman movie, I find that this is a real life version of the magic cream. A little without the magic but 100% addicting. My skin does not feel like skin anymore without it. It's a solid moisturizing cream for daily use where it's gentle enough to not breakout and moisturizing enough to use for men or woman without any issues. Highly recommended just for a moisturizing cream.
Haley G.
Edgerton, WI
This cream smells amazing. I've been using it for about 1 month now and can definitely see results. My face looks so much brighter. I will be repurchasing this again. Like with many other similar products, it can get to be pretty expensive. Especially if you use day and night.
Cam S.
I'm a huge fan of Olay products I be used Oil of Olay forever! I've been using the Micro Sculpting Cresm for a while now and I get so many compliments on my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized! It's doesn't irritate my skin not too greasy. I apply it at night after washing my face and I wake up to duper soft skin!
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo
I can't say for sure if my results are just in my head or not but I feel that in thr three weeks I've been using this I have seen a pretty good change in my fine lines and around the eyes. I'm going to continue for awhile to make sure. And it has a pleasant smell to it so that makes it just that much easier to use every night!
Leslie R.
Hawthorne, CA
Super creamy and refreshing. Such a soothing cream and easily applies and gives a fresh sensation. Totally met my expectations! It's worth buying, the results are outstanding! I bought mine in Ulta and will no doubt purchase it again. hope this review helps you ladies out.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
Really like Olay Regenerist. I use it all over my face and my neck. I had noticed that my neck was beginning to get that crepey look to it. After about a week if using this, my neck looks pretty much back to normal! I really recommend trying this! You'll love the results.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I love this cream, and have used it for a long time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin, as i have sensitive skin think this is great! I'm purchasing my beauty products at walmart or samples i have in case I'm out..i have backup! this is an awesome product that i love to buy. and will continue!
Candace R.
Haslet, TX
This is a tough one for me. I pair this with the serum, and it leaves me feeling sticky- all day. My skin does feel improved and more luminous, but sticky! I'm going to power through and finish my bottles, hoping the pay off is worth the my hair sticking to my neck.
Lasharay O.
I loved this product. I had received a delux sample of this and was totally in love. This is not something that Id use more than once a week but my skin felt amazing after using this microdermabrasion cream. I feel with prolong use I will be very pleased with the results.
Brandy C.