Add a Photo

Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Benton Harbor, MI
Jan. 17, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
All Play products please me, try just don't smell pleasing. I just switched to using plain old Baby Lotion smells better.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC
Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this it it was gone. I used this ever night love it. I got in a starter kit and bought it after the kit was done.
Taelor A.
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Olay so much but I wasn't a huge fan of this product I didn't like the way it felt on my face but that's just me.
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY
Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX
I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
Excellent cream face and affordable, end results in my skin have been comparable with more expensive products out there
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
May 22, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I love this line of products works great and very affordable I will never buy expensive creams from the mall ever again
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
Newark, NJ
This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
I have the sample size and I recently started to use it everyday and I notice my skin becoming smoothr and brighter !
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?