Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$22.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$25.37

$25.37

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Photos (45)
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX

I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA

I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS

Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Kim P.
Kim P.

It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Blue Springs, MO

This product goes on great, doesn't make my skin oily and has made my skin look and feel better, I use after play toner. Highly recommend.
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak Creek, WI

I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, pa

Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Brandy C.