Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lori H.
Absolutely love this product. It mosturises my face perfectly and with daily use you get better results. I also use one of olays night cremes when I go to bed. My aunt who is 80 years old has beautifully aged skin and her secret is olay even my other 70 year old aunt uses olay and her skin looks good and hydrated. I've been using this ever since my aunts told me their secret. Also drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated.
Carol Z.
I love picking this up at Costco, it's one of those face cream that everyone need to keep around, I use this a lot when I stay up really late, and it gets more a nice complexion the next day, I don't look a knock out zombie when I use it hah
Caley L.
Nashville, TN
This is a truly great product. I love all Olay products but this is one for the books! It works well on my sensitive skin all while brightening my complexion and giving me a great start to my day. This is a product I can stand behind!
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
So I am on day 6 and although I LOVE the way this is silky smooth on my face I have yet to see any change in appearance. I will keep an update by day 14 and see how it is then. This stuff feels amazing on your face though and with my sensitive skin I was a little worried about even trying it but I am happy I did. It may not reduce the lines just yet but the feel of my face is good enough.
Sue M.
This is a staple in my skincare. I have been using this on and off for years. I don’t use it every night but when my skin has been through a lot; peels, microneedling, facial, I go to this cream. I know it will soothe and hydrate my skin. It works at improving fine lines and texture yet it’s very gentle and doesn’t sting or burn. I am able to put it right under my eyes as well without biting or irritation. This is my go to cream.
Eileen R.
Love this night cream. I was really impressed when I first tried this product because I have very oily skin and this felt so great on my skin. Perfect for nights I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do anything but cleanse and go to bed, so I keep it by my nightstand. Got it as a free sample via Amazon Prime and once I get through it I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Kate C.
Portland
My grandma always said you’re never too young for an anti-wrinkle cream. I use this around my eyes for those smile lines before I do my make up. Helps keep makeup from looking cakey.
Cristina N.
Montgomery
The first time I used it, before i went to bed and the next morning my face looks smoother and more fresh looking than ever. Now I've been using it for a week and I just love more and more how it does to my face. ❤ Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Melissa Z.
Corry, PA
I bought the full size after receiving a free sample in a subscription beauty box. Since it's kinda pricey and the tub isn't that big, I really tried taking it easy with this stuff. It smells nice, not too harsh. The texture was soft and creamy but not oily. Really did love how soft it made me skin and it gave me a little glow.
crystal e.
Upland, CA
LOVED!!! This cream this was my first cream that I picked up as a “anti aging” cream for myself and within a couple of weeks I saw a small difference. But what I really saw it help was with my acne. I’m not sure what exactly helped but I know that with in the first couple days my acne and small bumps were minimizing.
Brandy C.