Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA

Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC

No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

I just starting using this cream and I can tell and see the difference in my skin. It does what most high end creams do without the price tag
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

My mother uses this product and she claims it does its job. I'm never a huge fan of sculpting cream, but she said it has a reasonable value.
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA

This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV

When you get into your 30's you want to take better care of your skin. This product is wonderful. I like the way y skin feel after each use.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX

My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX

I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Miran B.
Miran B.

Love this product really makes my face soft and toned ! Smells great as well! Little sticky but blended evenly al over my face! Good product
Brandy C.