BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Danie L.
Danie L.
Farmington, NM
My mom introduced me to this product and I'm hooked. It was very effective for her and I. Wish it was bigger
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY
Yes it's good but the price is ridiculous !! I try and catch this brand on sale and with the help of coupons
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I USE IT EVERY MORNING AS MY DAILY ROUTINE AND I LOVE IT. iT HELPS MY SKIN TO MAINTAIN MOISTURIZED ALL DAY .
I was so surprised for this to work, I've always liked okay! Very good product worth the money you will pay!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
I love this product it leaves my skin smooth and real soft i recommended to everyone who has their skin dry
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
I love this cream! I can see results after using for just a few weeks. Dries fast and has a pleasant smell.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it. Moisturizes and goes on very light. Keeps my skin looking smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA
This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.
Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?