Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS

Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Katrina L.
Katrina L.

Keeps me looking young! This doesnt make my face feel greasy like other creams ive used. Its light and smooth and keeps the wrinkles away.
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
Kim P.
Kim P.

It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Blue Springs, MO

This product goes on great, doesn't make my skin oily and has made my skin look and feel better, I use after play toner. Highly recommend.
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA

I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA

Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak Creek, WI

I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Bristow, VA

This is a nice thick cream that goes on easily. It smells good and has helped with the fine lines that have started to appear on my face.
Brandy C.