Add a Photo

Photos (52)
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA

This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX

I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV

Worked okay but felt heavy and silicone like. I saw no immediate results and no long term benefits, other than keeping my skin moisturized.
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX

My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
Kim P.
Kim P.

It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Katrina L.
Katrina L.

Keeps me looking young! This doesnt make my face feel greasy like other creams ive used. Its light and smooth and keeps the wrinkles away.
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA

I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS

Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Brandy C.