Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA
Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
I just started using it and try to use it when I remember. My skin feels soft and moisterized but so far so good
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I have no complaints about this product. Wonderful quality. Perfect container. Easy to store. Gentle. Effective.
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI
When I'm tight on money, this is my go to cream. It gets the job done without putting a big hole in your wallet.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana , Ca
I've tried it once and I kinda liked it not sure yet I have to give it a second chance but the smell was nice :)
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Feels nice and smooth when applying. Not greasy or oily. Noticed tighter skin in about 2 weeks. No strong scent
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Blue Springs, MO
I have used this for years. Great to use at night, but might be a little heavy for some to use in the daytime.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?