Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$25.37

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Sandra M.
Sandra M.

I just starting using this cream and I can tell and see the difference in my skin. It does what most high end creams do without the price tag
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
San Leandro, CA

I cannot live without this moisturizer it's my everyday. I used under my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not greasy.
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA

This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

My mother uses this product and she claims it does its job. I'm never a huge fan of sculpting cream, but she said it has a reasonable value.
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV

When you get into your 30's you want to take better care of your skin. This product is wonderful. I like the way y skin feel after each use.
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX

My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX

I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Miran B.
Miran B.

Love this product really makes my face soft and toned ! Smells great as well! Little sticky but blended evenly al over my face! Good product
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV

Worked okay but felt heavy and silicone like. I saw no immediate results and no long term benefits, other than keeping my skin moisturized.
Brandy C.