Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford

Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

I'll use this moisturizer at least 4 times a week, especially on days I wear eye makeup. My skin feels youthful and not stretched the next morning.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN

Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA

It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Puyallup, WA

I don't believe I get "sculpting" benefits from this moisturizer but it does make me look well rested in the morning. I like the unscented version.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT

Love the texture and scent. It delivers on it's firming claims and my skin looks great the next morning. Pricey for a drugstore brand but worth it.
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX

I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS

Nice moisturizer, but I want blown away or anything. Not bad though! Does feel nice on the skin but I tend to like Asian anti ageing products more
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA

This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now