Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
April G.
I purchased this because my face is so dry. As I am getting older, I am beginning to be more conscious of age defying products. The first three days I used this, my face felt like it could breathe again. My skin felt so smooth & looked like I was glowing. From then on, my skin went back to my normal dryness & it caused a lot of breaking out.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL
I received a sample of this cream first and I used every bit in that little tube. The way it scrubs your skin and gives it a glow and I love it. Luckily I received some coupons for it so that I could purchase a full size bottle. It doesn't take much so the bottle does last awhile.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I bought this product awhile ago and it's ok. I was disappointed how it made my skin feel. It is a gentle cream but it made me feel powdery. It's a bit pricey but I just pair it with my primer before I do my makeup and it works good. I'd try a sample before buying the whole thing.
Angela M.
I have a few lines on my forward which (aren't very deep), and this cream helped make them less noticeable. I've tried similar products in the past, but this is the only one that gave me results after ~two weeks. This isn't to rich for my combo skin, and doesn't feel heavy either.
Kim H.
This stuff works very well. It goes on light and absorbs quickly. It is a good value and is a mid to low range price for this kind of facial lotion. I bought it on amazon or drugstore.com. I found it effective and would recommend it to others. It has a nice light fragrance.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo
I can't say for sure if my results are just in my head or not but I feel that in thr three weeks I've been using this I have seen a pretty good change in my fine lines and around the eyes. I'm going to continue for awhile to make sure. And it has a pleasant smell to it so that makes it just that much easier to use every night!
Jo K.
I use this every single day without fail. If you've seen the Halle Berry Catwoman movie, I find that this is a real life version of the magic cream. A little without the magic but 100% addicting. My skin does not feel like skin anymore without it. It's a solid moisturizing cream for daily use where it's gentle enough to not breakout and moisturizing enough to use for men or woman without any issues. Highly recommended just for a moisturizing cream.
Brandy C.