Add a Photo

Sony :.
Sony :.
June 8, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
It prevents wrinkles . After wearing it you feel like a little glow on your face. It is not super patchy or sticky lotion.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Aug. 2, 2016, 8:37 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Very creamy, goes on light and absorbs evenly. Nice scent. Have never thought I would spend $$ on a moisturizer- worth it!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY
Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Day Day N.
Day Day N.
San Francisco
Currently using this product ,I am loving it. It's light and easily absorb to the skin. Doesn't leave any greasy feeling.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Henderson, NV
Jan. 23, 2016, 5:50 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I received a trail size of this product and so far I absolutely love it. Olay has amazing products and so I'm a huge fan.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the way my skin looks after using it! My skin is so shiny and glowing! I definitely recommend this product!
Laurie R.
Laurie R.
Feb. 23, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Been very happy with this moisturizer. A little bit goes a long ways. My skin is so soft and my pores seem to be smaller.
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Benton Harbor, MI
Jan. 17, 2016, 2:54 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
All Play products please me, try just don't smell pleasing. I just switched to using plain old Baby Lotion smells better.
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX
May 19, 2016, 11:01 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is my all time favorite , a little goes a long way, smells nice, and give my face moisturizing without oily feeling!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?