Add a Photo

By OLAY
#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Blue Springs, MO

This product goes on great, doesn't make my skin oily and has made my skin look and feel better, I use after play toner. Highly recommend.
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
Kim P.
Kim P.

It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS

Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND

I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA

Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak Creek, WI

I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Lashunda B.
Lashunda B.
Waco, TX

I can't say enough about this product it's very nice and it really works, it's very smooth and creamy all at they same time, very lovely!
Brandy C.