BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rome
Absolutely love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing! My skin looks younger and brighter!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD
I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.
My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens
One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Fayetteville, AR
Wonderful product.
Rejuvenates skin.
Makes it feel smooth and silky and I feel younger looking.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I work for the Center for Dermatology and we have samples of this and it is absolutely amazing!
Marlen D.
Marlen D.
It was an ok lotion. I didn't see a difference in my skin after using it for at least 6 months.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Kissimmee, FL
My mom bought me this one and it feels awesome but after a few hours it becomes oily on my skin
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?