Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ludlow, MA

I recently purchased this after a string of failed products, and I am quite pleased. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, which is a welcomed change.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Lakewood, OH

Great product for the price! Can use daily/ nightly -not too heavy or greasy on your skin. No SPF though, so make sure you ha e that built in elsewhere!
Lamona W.
Lamona W.

I love this product. It is very hydrating. I always get compliments on how youthful my skin looks with this product. I even have my co-workers using it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Collierville, TN

This moisturizing cream is great! It is comparable to name brand retail versions with the possibility of a better buy with coupons, sales, and rebates.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI

I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin.
Ana Sofia B.
Ana Sofia B.

I just got a free sample. I think is great. It leaves my face moist and soft. I am defenitly buying one very soon! Thanks Olay for such a nice product.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.

I thought this firmed up my eye area ok. It is pricey, I believe I bought it at CVS or Walgreens with a coupon. I have only bought it once. It was OK.
Amazing Product! I'm new to anti aging products but I've found that Olay products are really good to my skin. My skin is supple and firmer. I love it.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I love this productit moisturizes my skin which could get really dry. It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and makes my skin supple and young looking
Brandy C.