Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC
I realllllly wanted to like this cream but it broke me pyramid stung my face terribly.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA
I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
I like olay moisturizer . Feel good on your face . You need try . Buy it at Walmart .
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX
My holy grail! !!! Never leave my face with out it! All great things to say about it!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Feels nice and hydrating but I also felt slightly oily after wearing for a few hours.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE
A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Katie W.
Labelle, FL
I have used this for years and like the fact that it does not feel heavy on my skin.
Caitlin C.
This product is ok. It doesn't soak into skin or leave my skin feeling rejuvenated.
Brandy C.