BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI
I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
Pragya G.
Pragya G.
Great product that doesn't cost a lot of money. I actually see the difference in my skin when I use this product.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA
Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Byrdstown, TN
I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
I just started using it and try to use it when I remember. My skin feels soft and moisterized but so far so good
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I have no complaints about this product. Wonderful quality. Perfect container. Easy to store. Gentle. Effective.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?