BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH
This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA
Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY
Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester , MA
Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Don't notice much of a difference with anti aging (I am still young) I do like to prevent though .
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?