Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI
May 11, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Erica D.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
Jan. 15, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I have tried many moisturizer for my skin and I will have to say this is my favorite have been using it for the past 5 years !
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI
March 12, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
April 9, 2016, 1:35 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR
I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH
June 29, 2016, 2:32 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA
Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?