Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I was introduced to this product many many years ago when I was having my chubby cheek face. This helped slim down my face and created a lovely glow.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I haven't noticed a particular change in my face (neither significantly better or worse). I like the fragrance and that it doesn't make me break out.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH

I loved this and it really works my skin never felt better and when using this it also made my face look better than it has ever done I do recommend
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO

Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This cream is the answer to younger looking perfect skin! You won't be disappointed, people will be asking you how you aren't still in night school!
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

The smell is a bit perfume-y however it definitely smooths fine lines. One use over night and you'll see results. Highly recommend this moisturizer.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford

Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

I'll use this moisturizer at least 4 times a week, especially on days I wear eye makeup. My skin feels youthful and not stretched the next morning.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN

Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA

It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now