Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Andrea G.
Stuart, VA
I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I've been using this cream for the past 3 months. At first wasn't so sure about it, because I have oily skin and the texture of this cream is thicker than others. It does hydrate the skin very well and actually can be used as day moisturizer during the winter, which I've been doing. It doesn't leave oily residue and all and all very good product that I will consider re- purchsing.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Dara P.
Houston , TX
Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Tiffany W.
Alexandria, LA
I recently received this in a Target Beauty box. I'm 34 with only one wrinkle on my forehead so wrinkle cream isn't something that I buy. I started using this cream and I love how it makes me skin feel! It has a very pleasant scent and makes my skin feel very smooth. Said wrinkle is slowly getting less noticeable too!
Courtney L.
This Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is thick and creamy. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. It claims to reverse signs of aging. I used it every night for at least 6 weeks and my under eye area was definitely firmer and overall the face moisturized. I would recommend for dry skin.
Lily R.
I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Emma Q.
I love this Olay moisturizer. It's perfect for putting on before I do makeup and perfect to put on before I go to bed. It doesn't take much to cover my whole face. I can go a few months without running out. It's effective and I'll definitely keep buying it. It's great for the price!
Jackie F.
LOVE this product. I personally love the smell of it its not a very heavy moisturizer and does NOT leave you oily. I feel like the fine lines have diminished throughout my time using this product. This product is a must, it is something that I have continued to buy time and time again.
Vicki C.
Gilbert, AZ
As with all Olay products, this Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream is wonderful! It makes my skin soft and smooth and feeling hydrated! I I purchase all my Olay products at Walmart. The price is terrific and you get what you pay for! I recommend this to anyone of any age wanting to keep a youthful look and feel to their skin!
Brandy C.