Add a Photo

By OLAY
#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Amazing Product! I'm new to anti aging products but I've found that Olay products are really good to my skin. My skin is supple and firmer. I love it.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I love this productit moisturizes my skin which could get really dry. It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and makes my skin supple and young looking
Angie W.
Angie W.

Ive been using regenerist micro sculpting cream for a while now ,im happy with my results ,leaves your face soft and lifted. I bought this at walmart.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Waterbury

This is absolutely my go-to moisturizer I use this everyday in the morning before I put my makeup on and then again at night when I take my makeup off
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA

Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try it, but to my surprise it works great on my skin! It doesn't irritate it and keeps my skin moisturized!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL

I love this moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for the last five years definitely see huge improvement in my face One of my favorite brands
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Campobello, SC

So smooth and creamy. I love the texture of it. The smell is descent I think it's a little to strong for something that goes on ur face but it works.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I was introduced to this product many many years ago when I was having my chubby cheek face. This helped slim down my face and created a lovely glow.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I haven't noticed a particular change in my face (neither significantly better or worse). I like the fragrance and that it doesn't make me break out.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now