Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Delia A.
I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Diamond M.
I don't have many wrinkles but this sure does to the job to keep it that way! the package was easy to open, it was a little pricey In my opinion but cvs had a sale where you buy one get one 50%. either way it was worth it. I am only 21 years old but people usually think I'm 6-7 years younger and always ask about my skin. I am happy to have found such a good cream that keeps my face fresh, tight, and seems to shrink my pores because I use to suffer from huuuge pores and nothing seemed to help.
Mia b.
This product works great it makes my skin feel really soft and fresh. My mom uses it and she has told me that it has done amazing things to her skin and that she loves the product.
Marian B.
This is great facial moisturizer. I have combination skin and it feels light and mattifying on, yet really hydrates well. The smell is very clean. I use it every night. It's worth the money and comparable to similar, pricier products.
Amy P.
Montclair, NJ
I am 34 with very good skin (no wrinkles) and I credit this to using Olay products. I wanted to step up my game and beat Father Time so I upgraded to Regenerist. This product works - as in, still no wrinkles, no sagging, great skin tone (says my facialist!) and it also smells good. No complaints here.
Shelby M.
This cream is great! I use it every night before bed to prevent wrinkles and age lines. It is on the more expensive side, but a little will last you a long time and well worth it.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
I've used this product for years it really moisturizers
Your face and neck. Use sparely too much when KK make your skin heavy and greasy . A little goes a long way
I really like it.
This product is really great during cold weather for skin protection
Have a great day all!ūüĎćūüŹĽūüėä
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
This should be in every female home. I use this every night at bed time and I know it helps keeps this face of mine looking young. This cream is very gently on the skin and it works miracles. It is also easy to dissolve in the skin and it do not leave any residue or white lines in face. I would recommend this product for wrinkles and fine lines.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I use it at night and my face feel healthy after application. It help me to eliminate a little bite the bags under my eyes and The smell is definitely amazing. I like it. So this moisturizer night cream really works for me.
Andrea G.
Stuart, VA
I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Brandy C.