Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Tay S.
Tay S.

Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA

Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Lumberton, TX

I love this stuff. It tightens and tones your face while leaving it extremely well hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product. Definitely worth the buy.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Miami, Fl

This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.

I love the results! My skin feels smooth and supple. It's not too heavy and soaks right into my skin, which is oily. It really makes my skin look gorgeous.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Ironton

When I used this product It was to heavy for my face. When I would use it I would use it at night. I didn't notice much difference while using this product.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Durham, NC

This stuff is amazing! I saw a visible difference within 10 seconds of applying. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY

This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Brandy C.