Add a Photo

Aubrey L.
Yuma, AZ
Feb. 17, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I love this product. The expense for such a small amount is not feasible for me, but if I could afford it, I'd continue using it.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN
This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.
May 24, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ
Jan. 15, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I have tried many moisturizer for my skin and I will have to say this is my favorite have been using it for the past 5 years !
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI
May 11, 2016, 9:19 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?