Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Brina B.
Brina B.
Corpus Christi, TX

Ive been using this mousterizer for about 6 months. I would absoluty recommend to anyone...people always ask what i use and i tell them its Olay!
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO

As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA

I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Charnae S.
Charnae S.

I noticed a slight difgerence in fine lines but I think I need a stronger product. I think it is a good product for those with small fine lines.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT

A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

Got this as a trial sample and it works fantastic as a nightly moisturizer. did not see the benefits of wrinkle reduction or smoothing out skin
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA

Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is a very nice moisturizer. I bought a small container of it and used it and really enjoyed it. I use it at night as my night time cream.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA

Really love how soft this makes my skin feel. It never feels sticky after applying and I am able to get a more even make up application after.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , Ga

My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Brandy C.