Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Antonella R.
Love the product! Non greasy. Great quality and price. Definitely do recommend the product
Maria M.
I love this brand! never let's me down like other, you can see results quickly with this !
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cream is soft light and leaves my skin fresh and soft my skin are happy ......
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Made a difference in lines but did not lift or tighten certain areas of the face and neck
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ
This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This was a good product. After using it for awhile, I noticed the difference in my skin.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO
This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Sammy M.
Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Veronica V.
Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?