Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Molly M.
Molly M.
I love this super cream I put it on every night before bed and my skin feels so nice and replenished the next morning
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Centereach, NY
This product is okay. Didn't really care for the scent and it's too thick for my liking. Better if you have dry skin
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX
This stuff feels amazing! It is super moisturizing. I don't know if it reduces fine lines but it feels like it does.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL
I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Johnson City
Leaves your face feeling new it helps with dark circles under your eyes and dry skin would recommend over any brand
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Layla A.
Layla A.
Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Brandy C.