BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Conroe, TX
It's a good moisturizer and smells great, but I haven't seen much difference in my skin since using it.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I use this every day before going to bed and waking up. It seems to keep my skin tighter and more firm.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Tulsa, OK
I used this for about 3 months. I was not that impressed seemed more like a regular lotion for my face.
Nana Z.
Nana Z.
I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Hermila A.
Hermila A.
i have been using this product for 4 months and i have noticed my skin very soft and with less wrinkles
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY
I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI
Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?