Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT

Love the texture and scent. It delivers on it's firming claims and my skin looks great the next morning. Pricey for a drugstore brand but worth it.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN

Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA

It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS

Nice moisturizer, but I wasn't blown away or anything. Not bad though! Does feel nice on the skin but I tend to like Asian anti aging products more
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX

I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA

Ultra moisturizing that helps rejuvenate skin cells. I have very dry skin and this is my go to night cream so I can wake up with plump, firm skin!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA

This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

Great product. I only use it at bedtime and my skin feels moisturized in the morning. I have been using Olay products for years. Highly recommend.
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN

I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Brandy C.