Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA

Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.

Got this as a trial sample and it works fantastic as a nightly moisturizer. did not see the benefits of wrinkle reduction or smoothing out skin
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA

This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA

Really love how soft this makes my skin feel. It never feels sticky after applying and I am able to get a more even make up application after.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , Ga

My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA

Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR

This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA

Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
San Leandro, CA

I cannot live without this moisturizer it's my everyday. I used under my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not greasy.
Brandy C.