BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Erica G.
Erica G.
Byrdstown, TN
I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, CA
I've tried it once and I kinda liked it not sure yet I have to give it a second chance but the smell was nice :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
I have no complaints about this product. Wonderful quality. Perfect container. Easy to store. Gentle. Effective.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.
I just started using it and try to use it when I remember. My skin feels soft and moisterized but so far so good
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI
When I'm tight on money, this is my go to cream. It gets the job done without putting a big hole in your wallet.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Feels nice and smooth when applying. Not greasy or oily. Noticed tighter skin in about 2 weeks. No strong scent
R A.
R A.
Great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth. Love the way it make my skin feel & look, help with wrinkles
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Blue Springs, MO
I have used this for years. Great to use at night, but might be a little heavy for some to use in the daytime.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
This facial creme has a great smell. It is somewhat pricey, but it is effective and it has never disappointed!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?