Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (45)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX

I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA

Ultra moisturizing that helps rejuvenate skin cells. I have very dry skin and this is my go to night cream so I can wake up with plump, firm skin!
Brina B.
Brina B.
Corpus Christi, TX

Ive been using this mousterizer for about 6 months. I would absoluty recommend to anyone...people always ask what i use and i tell them its Olay!
Prasu R.
Prasu R.

It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.

I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD

Great under foundation facial cream. Seems like my fine wrinkles disappear with the Olay Regenerist products. Leaves face feeling soft and supple
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN

I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA

I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO

As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Brandy C.