Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jerico S.
Douglasville, GA
This product was OK. Didn't notice any visible results. It left my skin feeling slightly oily
Andrea H.
This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Rebecca W.
Loxahatchee, FL
This is a very good cream, though it is a bit too heavy for my skin type. Has a great scent.
Valentina V.
Laredo, TX
Doesn't go on thick, I wear my make up on top of it and notice the difference when I don't!
Rachel H.
Destin, FL
This stuff is amazing, easy to use goes on smooth has great ingredients such as niaciinmide
Antonella R.
Love the product! Non greasy. Great quality and price. Definitely do recommend the product
Maria M.
I love this brand! never let's me down like other, you can see results quickly with this !
julisa M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this cream is soft light and leaves my skin fresh and soft my skin are happy ......
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Made a difference in lines but did not lift or tighten certain areas of the face and neck
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ
This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Brandy C.