Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
I love this line of products works great and very affordable I will never buy expensive creams from the mall ever again
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX
I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
Excellent cream face and affordable, end results in my skin have been comparable with more expensive products out there
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
Newark, NJ
This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Laura w.
Laura w.
This is cool i guess. i have been using it for a bit but not sure it is working as of yet so we shall see in a few wks
Taijah T.
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD
My mother uses it me not so much but I do need to start. The price is fairly decent in my opinion. It works on my mom.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
I have the sample size and I recently started to use it everyday and I notice my skin becoming smoothr and brighter !
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Talisheek, LA
This product is great for moisturizing. It's not oily and has a fresh scent. I would definitely recommend to someone.
angela f.
angela f.
Coral Springs, FL
This face cream works well, is not too heavy, and smells great. Great when paired with the regenerist cream cleanser.
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
I love this. I use it to prevent signs of aging. I always get younger than I am and i know its because of this stuff!
Brandy C.