Add a Photo

Photos (41)
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Susan K.
Susan K.

I've repurchased this several times due to the thick consistency and price. I feel like this is really working when I apply it. Makes my skin super soft.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ludlow, MA

I recently purchased this after a string of failed products, and I am quite pleased. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, which is a welcomed change.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Lakewood, OH

Great product for the price! Can use daily/ nightly -not too heavy or greasy on your skin. No SPF though, so make sure you ha e that built in elsewhere!
Lamona W.
Lamona W.

I love this product. It is very hydrating. I always get compliments on how youthful my skin looks with this product. I even have my co-workers using it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Collierville, TN

This moisturizing cream is great! It is comparable to name brand retail versions with the possibility of a better buy with coupons, sales, and rebates.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI

I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin.
Ana Sofia B.
Ana Sofia B.

I just got a free sample. I think is great. It leaves my face moist and soft. I am defenitly buying one very soon! Thanks Olay for such a nice product.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.

I thought this firmed up my eye area ok. It is pricey, I believe I bought it at CVS or Walgreens with a coupon. I have only bought it once. It was OK.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now