Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford

Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA

It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX

I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA

This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA

Ultra moisturizing that helps rejuvenate skin cells. I have very dry skin and this is my go to night cream so I can wake up with plump, firm skin!
Prasu R.
Prasu R.

It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.

I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN

I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD

Great under foundation facial cream. Seems like my fine wrinkles disappear with the Olay Regenerist products. Leaves face feeling soft and supple
Brandy C.