BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA
Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX
Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Citlali B.
Citlali B.
I encato as the smell and leave my skin soft. I have little to use it and so far I have not seen results
Hermila A.
Hermila A.
i have been using this product for 4 months and i have noticed my skin very soft and with less wrinkles
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Conroe, TX
It's a good moisturizer and smells great, but I haven't seen much difference in my skin since using it.
Amber C.
Amber C.
I use this every day before going to bed and waking up. It seems to keep my skin tighter and more firm.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Tulsa, OK
I used this for about 3 months. I was not that impressed seemed more like a regular lotion for my face.
Nana Z.
Nana Z.
I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY
I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?