Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I haven't noticed a particular change in my face (neither significantly better or worse). I like the fragrance and that it doesn't make me break out.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try it, but to my surprise it works great on my skin! It doesn't irritate it and keeps my skin moisturized!
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL

I love this moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for the last five years definitely see huge improvement in my face One of my favorite brands
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA

Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This cream is the answer to younger looking perfect skin! You won't be disappointed, people will be asking you how you aren't still in night school!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH

I loved this and it really works my skin never felt better and when using this it also made my face look better than it has ever done I do recommend
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

The smell is a bit perfume-y however it definitely smooths fine lines. One use over night and you'll see results. Highly recommend this moisturizer.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO

Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Puyallup, WA

I don't believe I get "sculpting" benefits from this moisturizer but it does make me look well rested in the morning. I like the unscented version.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford

Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Brandy C.