Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA
March 17, 2016, 10:41 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
Beanka S.
Beanka S.
Jan. 21, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Love how thick this cream is. layers beautifully under my make up. definitely recommend this product even if you don't have wrinkes!
Sara K.
Sara K.
I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL
BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA
Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Teresa Y.
Teresa Y.
Tulare, CA
Jan. 27, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I have noticed visibly plumper, healthier looking skin when using this cream! Defiantly see a rapid decline when I stop using it!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Yuma, AZ
Feb. 17, 2016, 2:25 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I love this product. The expense for such a small amount is not feasible for me, but if I could afford it, I'd continue using it.
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?