Add a Photo

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO

Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH

I loved this and it really works my skin never felt better and when using this it also made my face look better than it has ever done I do recommend
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Puyallup, WA

I don't believe I get "sculpting" benefits from this moisturizer but it does make me look well rested in the morning. I like the unscented version.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford

Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Bedford, NS

Nice moisturizer, but I wasn't blown away or anything. Not bad though! Does feel nice on the skin but I tend to like Asian anti aging products more
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN

Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA

It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT

Love the texture and scent. It delivers on it's firming claims and my skin looks great the next morning. Pricey for a drugstore brand but worth it.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

Great product. I only use it at bedtime and my skin feels moisturized in the morning. I have been using Olay products for years. Highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA

This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Brandy C.