BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Feels nice and smooth when applying. Not greasy or oily. Noticed tighter skin in about 2 weeks. No strong scent
R A.
R A.
Great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth. Love the way it make my skin feel & look, help with wrinkles
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE
This facial creme has a great smell. It is somewhat pricey, but it is effective and it has never disappointed!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI
I did not like how it never felt like it soaked all the way in my skin. It would always feel flaky afterwards.
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Stockbridge, GA
Absolutely love this cream. Not oily and has a good scent. Is worth the price. I use it everyday before work.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Omaha, NE
This cream soaks into the skin very nicely. It is non greasy and has reduced the appearance of some wrinkles.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO
I turned fifty this year so any help I can get ill take and I can always seem to find it with the Olay brand.
Danie L.
Danie L.
Farmington, NM
My mom introduced me to this product and I'm hooked. It was very effective for her and I. Wish it was bigger
I was so surprised for this to work, I've always liked okay! Very good product worth the money you will pay!
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX
I USE IT EVERY MORNING AS MY DAILY ROUTINE AND I LOVE IT. iT HELPS MY SKIN TO MAINTAIN MOISTURIZED ALL DAY .
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?