Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
This smells amazing and makes my skin super soft without feeling to heavy because I feel like my skin actually absorbs it all. It is more expensive than I would like and I can't afford to buy it all the time but if I could k would because it is worth it. It feels amazing on my skin. I have tried to find a dupe but nothing compares.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Elizabeth K.
This is a really great product. Moisturizes well and doesn't feel too heavy. Olay is an excellent brand and my mom started me out with it when I was 12 to fight the signs of aging early.
Helen B.
I really like this cream. It is a good match for my sensitive dry skin. There was no irritation which was a relief. It works well for me both in summer as well as winter. This cream does have a fragrance, but it is not too strong. It hydrates well, absorbs well, and leaves a smooth finish to the skin. I didn't really notice any dramatic anti aging effects, which was why I took off a star, but this is a very lovely drugstore moisturizer.
Candy C.
I don't believe my micro sculpting cream was fragrance free but it had a lovely fragrance. The consistency is smooth and you instantly feel moisturized powered by hyloronic acid, a beauty must. Really like this better than my high end sheseido cream. Costco sells this in a two pack. Love putting this cream on my hands too.
Maria S.
Philadelphia , PA
I have been using olay since I was in high school...it is a cult favorite of my mothers! I have super oily skin and this moisturizer my skin without making me feel super greasy! I am absolutely in love! I would highly recommend this product. While okay can feel pricey it's important to use good products on your skin!
Keely F.
I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Angela P.
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues from using this product. Makes my skin softer but I haven't had any luck with getting rid of any fine lines or wrinkles using this.
Shana A.
I got this product as a gift from at Target beauty concierge and I LOVE it. A little goes a long way! I've been using it for about two months and still have more than half the jar left. It's super hydrating on the skin without leaving a greasy or oily residue. I use it on my forehead as well as my cheeks (around jawline).
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
The product is actually so refreshing and helpful!! I didn't think at my age (28) I would be using a product like this but honestly it has nothing to do with age or gender, just skin. It doesn't stay oily and my skin absorbs it quickly. It feels super moisturized and I am after just a short few days I can already see a difference!
Brandy C.