Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX

Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi

This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL

Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
Christian R.
Christian R.
Salinas, CA

This cream is amazing I love putting it on when I sleep it makes my skin so soft and totally got ride of any fine lines on my face that my makeup would sink into
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.

I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX

I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. It has great ingredients for my mature skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I will never be without this cream!
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I reviewed this in my target box and I have to say I didn't use it for a while and when I finally did I was and am very happy with it. Smells nice, feels great!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Spring Hill, TN

Absolutely love this moisturizer! This is somewhat costly so I use it sparingly! Has added back mosture great especially after having to repair from adult acne.
Brandy C.