Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Alessandra F.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR

I have attempted to use knock-off versions of this cream before, but no one beats Olay when it comes to this product. It firms my skin and keeps it very soft.
Zoey T.
Zoey T.

I love this cream, it makes my skin feel so nourished and smooth. No other face cream works for me except for this one. Works wonders on my combination skon.
Noraima C.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA

It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Elena C.
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV

My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Tay S.
Tay S.

Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA

Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Lumberton, TX

I love this stuff. It tightens and tones your face while leaving it extremely well hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product. Definitely worth the buy.
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL

This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now