Add a Photo

$22.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$25.37

Photos (45)
Angie W.
Angie W.

Ive been using regenerist micro sculpting cream for a while now ,im happy with my results ,leaves your face soft and lifted. I bought this at walmart.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Waterbury

This is absolutely my go-to moisturizer I use this everyday in the morning before I put my makeup on and then again at night when I take my makeup off
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try it, but to my surprise it works great on my skin! It doesn't irritate it and keeps my skin moisturized!
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA

Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Campobello, SC

So smooth and creamy. I love the texture of it. The smell is descent I think it's a little to strong for something that goes on ur face but it works.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I haven't noticed a particular change in my face (neither significantly better or worse). I like the fragrance and that it doesn't make me break out.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I was introduced to this product many many years ago when I was having my chubby cheek face. This helped slim down my face and created a lovely glow.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL

I love this moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for the last five years definitely see huge improvement in my face One of my favorite brands
Kayla M.
Kayla M.

The smell is a bit perfume-y however it definitely smooths fine lines. One use over night and you'll see results. Highly recommend this moisturizer.
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This cream is the answer to younger looking perfect skin! You won't be disappointed, people will be asking you how you aren't still in night school!
Brandy C.