Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.
I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
May 31, 2016, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD
This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS
Jan. 11, 2016, 3:30 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
It felt nice going on but I did not see any significant change in my skin. I still have yet to find the perfect microsculpting cream.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Erin m.
Erin m.
Conroe, TX
Jan. 31, 2016, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
It made my skin so soft and youthful looking. I've always read lots of good reviews about olay products and will continue to use them
Brandy C.