Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Razia G.
Razia G.
Clemmons, NC

The perfect moisturizer for nightly use! The smell of the lotion is amazing and I love that it's lightweight yet really moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I can use it under makeup if I need a little extra moisture from spending the day at the beach. I also feel like it gives my skin a little bit of a glow! Gentle on my skin and even though it has a fragrance it's been great on my sensitive skin!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.

I received the .5 oz and another sample in 2 separate beauty boxes. I decided to give this a try since I started seeing a few pesky little fine lines hanging around. I have to say after 5 days not only did I notice a difference but so did my friends. I've even walked around with 0 foundation or powder lately and still get compliments on my skin :) The formula smells nice and leaves my dry face feeling hydrated.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

I absolutely love olay products. Depending on what line you buy depends on the price. I really like the smell of this product and it does reduce the appearance of fine lines but its not lasting. when the cream wears off the skin looks the same. If you have major wrinkles this isn't going to work. Its a little pricey at almost $30 a pop. Would i panic if I ran out, probably not but its not a bad product
S. E.
S. E.

Olay is my go to anti-aging product. I do try to test and use others as well but I always have Olay on stock. I've been using it since I was 20 and now that I am 44, people do not believe my age. I have not one wrinkle. I started using the Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream when it came out and it does a really good job. It does seem to plump the skin with hydration which makes it appear firmer.
Marley T.
Marley T.
Barryton, MI

I stumbled upon this product as a free sample out shopping one day. I found that it is deeply moisturizing and has a thick consistency. I like the packaging and it has a subtle scent. I found that it made my skin feel hydrated and well taken care of. It is so thick that I personally wouldn't use it every day. I'm in my twenties, but it's never too early to look for a good anti-aging product.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL

I found that this cream helps to firm the skin within a few weeks. Will you see results instantly? No. If you want instant results, you will probably need something much more expensive. But, if you are willing to wait, this product is very well worth it. I found it took about 4 weeks to notice a difference in firming. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me feel greasy after application.
JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL

I'm usually a big fan of Olay products however this one I will not use again. Although the cream went on very smooth and made my skin feel soft, I hated the smell of it. I did use the entire jar ( since is wasn't cheap) but I couldn't wait for it to be gone. Although my skin felt soft, I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Ketchum, ID

I received a sample of Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting cream and have been using it at night to help with my naturally dark, creased, creased and sometimes puffy under eyes. It has great moisture and hasn't negatively affected my sensitive skin. I am not sure it has made too much of a difference in the bags under my eyes, but this stuff certainly can't fight what lack of sleep can do.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Upper Darby , PA

This stuff is an actual miracle worker. I'm in my 30s, but constantly surprise people when I admit it - they think I look a decade younger! I've been using this cream every night since I was 25, and I really do believe it has prevented any wrinkling - not even crows feet - on my face. I can't speak to it reversing aging, but if you use this preventatively, you can feel forever young.
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL

Love this product! Leaves skin baby soft. I picked it up at Walmart with a coupon and glad I did. Very gentle on the skin, no over powering fragrance. It is sold in a fragrance free version too. I use it in combination with other face products but not consistently so I can't say it has softened the look of my fine lines and wrinkles or firmed my skin but it does hydrate very well.
Brandy C.