Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lizeth O.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really works! It leaves your skin flawless. In about a week you can notice the benefit that it does to your skin. I can say that it is an effective product, and very gentle. I would buy it again anytime, as a matter of fact I still use it. I truly recommended!
Brianna B.
Norwalk , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the smaller size of this and thought it was decent. Didn't do any miracle work on my skin but it was good enough. I read some amazing reviews on this so I was expecting more. I would probably buy again to see if I any changes happen to my skin.
Jaime C.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this as a night cream to regenerate the skin. I got it as a gift and I would purchase it myself after this experience, however, I would prefer if the product came with a scoop so I do not have to dip my finger into the product every time I use it.
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this cream! I bought 3 at a time! It makes my face feel so soft and hydrated! Especially for my eyes it's excellent! I would recommend it to others if they need a new product to try! The pricing is good as well! You won't be disappointed
Fatyma R.
Detroit
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first using this product I didnt notice much difference but as time went by the differences became ver  i was very effective and wonderful to see results  I had recieved this as a gift but later bought one at Costco. There is no need to improve.
Corinalicia G.
Provo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Olay ever since I was a teenager my adopted mother showed me how to use this product and I've been using it for ever I use every single product of it and I will keep using it it's I give it the most up respect most respect
Amy W.
I liked the product but felt it was a little tacky and sticky feeling. My skin felt very hydrated especially when I used it over night. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I found the fragrance to be subtle and not overbearing.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely loved the benefits the Olay cream afforded me. They made me skin look, feel and present my best face forward to others which made my confidence improve. And, as we all know, the inside and outside must match to truly shine thru.
Kimiko J.
Chesterton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
🌟 For the price point it's a great product. I used it for a couple years but then I noticed it wasn't working as well anymore. My crows feet started becoming more visible as well as my pores. Maybe it's just me getting older? 🌟
Kellie Z.
Santa Fe
I absolutely love this cream! I have tried many brands and I finally have one that offers everything in one. It is smooth, blends easily and absorbs fast. My skin is hydrated, but not oily looking. I can really see the difference it has made on my fine lines & will continue to use throughout the future.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?