Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Kate L.
Kate L.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream makes skin feel smooth and new. Once you use it once, you'll keep coming back for more. I've used it for 5 years straight and there's not any other cream that I have tried and preferred over this one. I've noticed that it doesn't do so well under makeup, so I've made sure to rub it in really well and let it soak in before applying my foundation. Overall, wonderful product and I won't stop using it.
Dorian C.
Dorian C.

I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Momo P.
Momo P.

I would've given this a 5 rating but I feel they changed it from when they first came out years ago. At that time I would wake up with a noticeable difference in my skin's texture and smoothness and I would have people saying they saw it too. Now not so much.

I started using it again because it moisturizers my face for the night without breaking me out like most things do. If you use too much expect it to start rolling off your face.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Seattle, WA

I have used different Olay products and I can say that I am a fan. Olay products are not expensive and they work! I have a tub of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and I use it at night. It did not cause me any break outs but I noticed slight dryness. I now alternate between different products. I also recommend not using the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream under makeup because your makeup will look powdery and very thick.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS

I love this stuff. Great consistency. A small dab goes a long way. I love how soft my skin is after using this product. I've been using this particular product since it came out. I've always been an Olay fan. Their products consistently deliver results at a fraction of the price of the higher end products. Nobody believes that I'm 55. But my mother taught me to take care of my skin because we only get one chance to get it right!
Carol T.
Carol T.

Olay has been a trusted name in my household since I began using it in my twenty. I now had to switch over for my maturing dry facial skin. I brought Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer at CVS. It is Fragrance-free. The cream is not heavy and it soaks into your skin instantly leaving a soft smooth touch. It works on my fine lines as my daughters keep telling me I look ten years younger than their friends' mothers!
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA

Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Hartselle, AL

I began getting expression lines in my forehead about two years ago. I looked and looked for something to diminish them and make them less noticible. After a week of using this produce, my skin was more alive than it had ever been. It was firm, plump, and moisturized. This product has been a real game changer. I'm no longer so self conscious of my deep creases I'm my forehead, because they are gone, thanks to Okay Regenerist
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Brandy C.