Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
I found that this cream helps to firm the skin within a few weeks. Will you see results instantly? No. If you want instant results, you will probably need something much more expensive. But, if you are willing to wait, this product is very well worth it. I found it took about 4 weeks to notice a difference in firming. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me feel greasy after application.
JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL
July 11, 2016, 4:13 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I'm usually a big fan of Olay products however this one I will not use again. Although the cream went on very smooth and made my skin feel soft, I hated the smell of it. I did use the entire jar ( since is wasn't cheap) but I couldn't wait for it to be gone. Although my skin felt soft, I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Ketchum, ID
June 6, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I received a sample of Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting cream and have been using it at night to help with my naturally dark, creased, creased and sometimes puffy under eyes. It has great moisture and hasn't negatively affected my sensitive skin. I am not sure it has made too much of a difference in the bags under my eyes, but this stuff certainly can't fight what lack of sleep can do.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Upper Darby , PA
May 24, 2016, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This stuff is an actual miracle worker. I'm in my 30s, but constantly surprise people when I admit it - they think I look a decade younger! I've been using this cream every night since I was 25, and I really do believe it has prevented any wrinkling - not even crows feet - on my face. I can't speak to it reversing aging, but if you use this preventatively, you can feel forever young.
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
July 19, 2016, 12:25 a.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
Love this product! Leaves skin baby soft. I picked it up at Walmart with a coupon and glad I did. Very gentle on the skin, no over powering fragrance. It is sold in a fragrance free version too. I use it in combination with other face products but not consistently so I can't say it has softened the look of my fine lines and wrinkles or firmed my skin but it does hydrate very well.
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Jan. 26, 2016, 12:16 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I've been using this cream for the past 3 months. At first wasn't so sure about it, because I have oily skin and the texture of this cream is thicker than others. It does hydrate the skin very well and actually can be used as day moisturizer during the winter, which I've been doing. It doesn't leave oily residue and all and all very good product that I will consider re- purchsing.
Keely F.
Keely F.
June 1, 2016, 5:24 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Tucson
I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Eve O.
Eve O.
I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
May 30, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't feel a difference when I use it. I bought it for the first time looking for a better moisturizer to help prevent wrinkles. I have medium skin combination and lately it's been dry. I wouldn't rave about it because it haven't seen a difference but it may just be my skin has been so dry it needs something else.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?