Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Keely F.
Keely F.
I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Tucson
I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Eve O.
Eve O.
I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't feel a difference when I use it. I bought it for the first time looking for a better moisturizer to help prevent wrinkles. I have medium skin combination and lately it's been dry. I wouldn't rave about it because it haven't seen a difference but it may just be my skin has been so dry it needs something else.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Excellent product! I have received so many compliments since using this cream on a nightly basis. It provides complete hydration without being goopy or sticky. I so have sensitive skin in places so I find that the fragrance free formula works best for me. I also use higher end brands but this works just as well, if not better, than many luxury brands.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
Marni N.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA
This is my all round morning and night anti aging cream. It's my fall back on product. I will try others but keep coming back to this cream. It does the job for me. It keeps me moisturized and, hopefully, fights the good fight on my 64 year old skin. I use it in conjunction with the micro-sculpting serum and both are excellent values for the money.
Narmin V.
Narmin V.
This is an amazing cream to moisturize dead skin and to help clear skin! It really helps with my skin personally and the packaging is super compact and I love carrying it with me esp when i travel. I love using these on myself and I give these as gifts to kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others !
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
Both me and my husband use this moisturizer throughout the year. He loves it and even travels with a jar. No allergies and no complaints. i use some othe brand serum but i always keep coming back to olay for some extra love. Very moisturizing and no problem on the oily skin too . Doesn't break my skin out and smells pleasant but not overbearing.
Dominica N.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
This should be in every female home. I use this every night at bed time and I know it helps keeps this face of mine looking young. This cream is very gently on the skin and it works miracles. It is also easy to dissolve in the skin and it do not leave any residue or white lines in face. I would recommend this product for wrinkles and fine lines.
Brandy C.