Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Angie W.
Angie W.

Ive been using regenerist micro sculpting cream for a while now ,im happy with my results ,leaves your face soft and lifted. I bought this at walmart.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Waterbury

This is absolutely my go-to moisturizer I use this everyday in the morning before I put my makeup on and then again at night when I take my makeup off
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Campobello, SC

So smooth and creamy. I love the texture of it. The smell is descent I think it's a little to strong for something that goes on ur face but it works.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL

I love this moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for the last five years definitely see huge improvement in my face One of my favorite brands
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA

Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA

I haven't noticed a particular change in my face (neither significantly better or worse). I like the fragrance and that it doesn't make me break out.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.

I was introduced to this product many many years ago when I was having my chubby cheek face. This helped slim down my face and created a lovely glow.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try it, but to my surprise it works great on my skin! It doesn't irritate it and keeps my skin moisturized!
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL

This cream is the answer to younger looking perfect skin! You won't be disappointed, people will be asking you how you aren't still in night school!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO

Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Brandy C.