Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Heloisa M.
Heloisa M.
May 23, 2016, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I did not like it, it's too oily and gave me zits, maybe it's my skin..I bought at Cotsco, 2 for 30$ something and they stil in my drawer
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak creek , WI
May 16, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND
I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Bristow, VA
Jan. 19, 2016, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This is a nice thick cream that goes on easily. It smells good and has helped with the fine lines that have started to appear on my face.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI
Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA
This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
June 8, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?