Add a Photo

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY

This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Susan K.
Susan K.

I've repurchased this several times due to the thick consistency and price. I feel like this is really working when I apply it. Makes my skin super soft.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ludlow, MA

I recently purchased this after a string of failed products, and I am quite pleased. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, which is a welcomed change.
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Lakewood, OH

Great product for the price! Can use daily/ nightly -not too heavy or greasy on your skin. No SPF though, so make sure you ha e that built in elsewhere!
Lamona W.
Lamona W.

I love this product. It is very hydrating. I always get compliments on how youthful my skin looks with this product. I even have my co-workers using it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Collierville, TN

This moisturizing cream is great! It is comparable to name brand retail versions with the possibility of a better buy with coupons, sales, and rebates.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI

I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin.
Christine S.
Christine S.

I love this productit moisturizes my skin which could get really dry. It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and makes my skin supple and young looking
Brandy C.