Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelso, WA

I tried this and love It! It's not to heavy to use almost daily and it defibitely keeps my skin hydrated and not flaky, especially during the winter months.
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL

This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Jocelyn K.
Jocelyn K.

I love the results! My skin feels smooth and supple. It's not too heavy and soaks right into my skin, which is oily. It really makes my skin look gorgeous.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Ironton

When I used this product It was to heavy for my face. When I would use it I would use it at night. I didn't notice much difference while using this product.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is amazing! I saw a visible difference within 10 seconds of applying. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY

This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Susan K.
Susan K.

I've repurchased this several times due to the thick consistency and price. I feel like this is really working when I apply it. Makes my skin super soft.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Brandy C.