Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI
I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR
I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Olay regenerist makes my face stay moisturize and soft. The red packaging and jar are pretty, but that means nothing to me.
I enjoyed this product but it's definitely not my favorite. This was my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC
I have used this several times and it works lovely....this is something I use once or twice a week....not on a daily basis.
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA
Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?