Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
This really moisturized my skin and improved my skin tone and evened out color. It works better than most drugstore products. There are better products out there but it's one of the best in its price range. Olay has been around a very long time and they have a proven record of improving the look, feel and health of your skin.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, NJ
Both me and my husband use this moisturizer throughout the year. He loves it and even travels with a jar. No allergies and no complaints. i use some othe brand serum but i always keep coming back to olay for some extra love. Very moisturizing and no problem on the oily skin too . Doesn't break my skin out and smells pleasant but not overbearing.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
I tried it and I didnt really work for me! Don't like the consistency that much! It was very harsh! Would not buy again! It was my personal experience but it could be different for other buyers.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL
Just bought this product, have been using it for about 2 wks now, OMG it should be called "heaven in a bottle" after only 2 wks i see a major difference in my face, i can honestly say that the youthful apperance that was once missing it looking better,my skin is so soft, the smells is nice, and not to mention how mosturized my skin looks.
Kayla A.
Union, KY
So far so good with this product, a little bit goes a long way and even though I have oily skin, my skin absorbs it extremely well without getting excessively shiny. It feels great when applying and smooths over very well. You start aging at 18 and I'm starting my routine only now at the age of 21, will definitely keep buying this product.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
This moisturizer has been great for my skin. I have horrible dry skin and this seems to get my skin hydrated all day long. Jar is easy to open and lotion has a clean/crisp type smell to it.
I have noticed some difference with the lines on my forehead. They are still there but not has promiement as they once were.
I would purchase again.
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
For drugstore this stuff works good. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent. It absorbed nicely and didn't leave my skin feeling like a grease ball luke some creams do.
Sable A.
If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is an awesome product! Olay really stepped it up! Perfect product for mature skin and younger skin who would like to keep up and rid fine lines and wrinkles! IT REALLY DOES WORK! You will see instant results. Perfect overnight cream. Don't use a lot and maybe for younger women use is 2-3x per week
April P.
It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Sarah P.
I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
Brandy C.