BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA
Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Sony :.
Sony :.
It prevents wrinkles . After wearing it you feel like a little glow on your face. It is not super patchy or sticky lotion.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Very creamy, goes on light and absorbs evenly. Nice scent. Have never thought I would spend $$ on a moisturizer- worth it!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY
I really like the way my skin looks after using it! My skin is so shiny and glowing! I definitely recommend this product!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY
Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX
This is my all time favorite , a little goes a long way, smells nice, and give my face moisturizing without oily feeling!
Day Day N.
Day Day N.
San Francisco
Currently using this product ,I am loving it. It's light and easily absorb to the skin. Doesn't leave any greasy feeling.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
Olay moisturizes but unfortunately that's the ONLY BENEFIT. I feel like every time I tried this cream I was disappointed!
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC
Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?