Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
amanda r.
Pennellville , Ny
Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH
This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA
Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY
Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Shelby D.
I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Brandy C.