Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Lori C.
Lori C.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is amazing! I saw a visible difference within 10 seconds of applying. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY

This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Lakewood, OH

Great product for the price! Can use daily/ nightly -not too heavy or greasy on your skin. No SPF though, so make sure you ha e that built in elsewhere!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ludlow, MA

I recently purchased this after a string of failed products, and I am quite pleased. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, which is a welcomed change.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.

I love this product. It is very hydrating. I always get compliments on how youthful my skin looks with this product. I even have my co-workers using it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Collierville, TN

This moisturizing cream is great! It is comparable to name brand retail versions with the possibility of a better buy with coupons, sales, and rebates.
Holly S.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI

I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin.
Angie W.
Angie W.

Ive been using regenerist micro sculpting cream for a while now ,im happy with my results ,leaves your face soft and lifted. I bought this at walmart.
Brandy C.