Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.
I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN
This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI
I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI
Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Brandy C.