Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I reviewed this in my target box and I have to say I didn't use it for a while and when I finally did I was and am very happy with it. Smells nice, feels great!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM

This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Alison K.
Alison K.

Lightly scented but never like the feel after applying Olay products. It has like a chalky feel to it that feels odd to me. Didn't see any improvement in skin.
Dagmar V.
Dagmar V.
Greely, Ontario

I've been using this cream for two months now and what a difference it makes, my skin looks more luminous and feels soft. Noticed a difference after three days
Kaye Z.
Kaye Z.

This not only does it really make your face soft and the cream makes your face super moisturizer it also smells good! Very good product at a very decent price!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Noraima C.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA

It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Tay S.
Tay S.

Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA

Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Elena C.
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV

My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Brandy C.