Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Lori G.
Lori G.
Ironton

When I used this product It was to heavy for my face. When I would use it I would use it at night. I didn't notice much difference while using this product.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love this product for Anti-aging it is a thicker moisturizer it feels Amazing on the skin super hydrating and moisturizing all day long highly recommend.
Laura R.
Laura R.

This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY

This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff is amazing! I saw a visible difference within 10 seconds of applying. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI

This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA

This is my go to cream when I am not experiencing an excess outbreak. It goes on smooth, smells nice and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin nice and soft
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Lakewood, OH

Great product for the price! Can use daily/ nightly -not too heavy or greasy on your skin. No SPF though, so make sure you ha e that built in elsewhere!
Lamona W.
Lamona W.

I love this product. It is very hydrating. I always get compliments on how youthful my skin looks with this product. I even have my co-workers using it.
Brandy C.