Add a Photo

Photos (56)
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA
This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV
Worked okay but felt heavy and silicone like. I saw no immediate results and no long term benefits, other than keeping my skin moisturized.
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
March 16, 2016, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA
June 16, 2016, 8:46 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS
Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA
June 13, 2016, 2:23 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Brandy C.