Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Dorian C.
I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to moisturizer and I absolutely love it! As I've aged my skin has gone from oily to much drier and tighter. Therefore, after washing, I need this moisturizer - it immediately releases the tightness and dryness my face feels. I use this religiously every day and night. I feel my skin has stayed soft and my fine lines have improved or at least not progressed. My skin feels plumper and my under the eye area is much less puffy and tight. I love this product and I can afford it too! This is my MVP!
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA
Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Leticia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't feel a difference when I use it. I bought it for the first time looking for a better moisturizer to help prevent wrinkles. I have medium skin combination and lately it's been dry. I wouldn't rave about it because it haven't seen a difference but it may just be my skin has been so dry it needs something else.
Dianne R.
Louisville , KY
This really moisturized my skin and improved my skin tone and evened out color. It works better than most drugstore products. There are better products out there but it's one of the best in its price range. Olay has been around a very long time and they have a proven record of improving the look, feel and health of your skin.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Excellent product! I have received so many compliments since using this cream on a nightly basis. It provides complete hydration without being goopy or sticky. I so have sensitive skin in places so I find that the fragrance free formula works best for me. I also use higher end brands but this works just as well, if not better, than many luxury brands.
Emily S.
This product makes my skin feel amazing. It does make me feel a little sticky but that's ok. It smells truly amazing! I have not really seen a difference but I have only been using it for a week.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
I tried it and I didnt really work for me! Don't like the consistency that much! It was very harsh! Would not buy again! It was my personal experience but it could be different for other buyers.
Brandy C.