Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (42)
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.

This moisturizing cream is amazing! I put it on every night and wake up with a smooth face and I love It I also put it on before my makeup to give my makeup a good look
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Somerdale, NJ

Love this cream. You don't need to use a lot of it so it lasts pretty long. Goes on smooth and non greasy. Noticed a difference in the tightening of my skin right away.
Patty O.
Patty O.

Fantastic as always from olay, I use this after washing my face in the morning before applying primer and make up and my make up seems to last longer and apply smoothr
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL

I use this everyday. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I put it on befor I put on primer for my makeup. I don't have tinkles but I use it as a prevention
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN

So glad to see that this product was one of the Reviewers' Choice Winners on Influenster! I love using this every night before I go to bed! Congrats Olay Regenerist!!!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Vandalia, OH

I use the cream before I go to bed. I like that it doesn't feel greasy. I feel like is a bit pricey, however, when on sale or with coupons I think it is a good deal.
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY

I love the whole line of regenerist products. This definitely lessened my fine lines. And made my complexion better overall. A great moisturizer. I recommend it 100%
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
La Crosse, WI

This cream works really good on me. The scent is nice. It helped my dry skin and helped with fine lines that like to appear as you age. This is a repurchase for me.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Section, AL

I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tampa, FL

I love this stuff. This is very rich and creamy. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. If I use it at night, my skin gets soft and even stays soft when I wake up.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now