Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA

Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Elena C.
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV

My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Tay S.
Tay S.

Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Noraima C.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA

It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.

Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelso, WA

I tried this and love It! It's not to heavy to use almost daily and it defibitely keeps my skin hydrated and not flaky, especially during the winter months.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN

I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.

I love this product for Anti-aging it is a thicker moisturizer it feels Amazing on the skin super hydrating and moisturizing all day long highly recommend.
Milena P.
Milena P.
Springfield, IL

A very good product for the price! And does not irritate the skin! I highly recommend this product! It met my expectations. Leaves skin soft and refreshed.
Brandy C.