Add a Photo

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$22.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Angela R.
Angela R.
Spring Hill, TN

Absolutely love this moisturizer! This is somewhat costly so I use it sparingly! Has added back mosture great especially after having to repair from adult acne.
Lacey  L.
Lacey L.
Grass Valley, CA

Love this cream! It moisturizes like no other facial cream I have used, and I've had ones that were over $100. I have bought and will continue to buy for years.
Tally D.
Tally D.
Minneapolis, MN

Although I typically don't have sensitive skin, my skin would sometimes sting after applying. I like the texture of this product, but won't be purchasing again.
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.

I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX

I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. It has great ingredients for my mature skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I will never be without this cream!
Alison K.
Alison K.

Lightly scented but never like the feel after applying Olay products. It has like a chalky feel to it that feels odd to me. Didn't see any improvement in skin.
Kaye Z.
Kaye Z.

This not only does it really make your face soft and the cream makes your face super moisturizer it also smells good! Very good product at a very decent price!
Dagmar V.
Dagmar V.
Greely, Ontario

I've been using this cream for two months now and what a difference it makes, my skin looks more luminous and feels soft. Noticed a difference after three days
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
roswell, NM

This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Brandy C.