BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN
I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR
I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Amy W.
Amy W.
Olay regenerist makes my face stay moisturize and soft. The red packaging and jar are pretty, but that means nothing to me.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC
I have used this several times and it works lovely....this is something I use once or twice a week....not on a daily basis.
Hendrika V.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
This is a miracle worker for my skin. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
I enjoyed this product but it's definitely not my favorite. This was my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin.
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA
Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?