Add a Photo

Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , Ga
Jan. 13, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
March 3, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA
Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Oakland, CA
Dec. 30, 2015, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I cannot live without this moisturizer it's my everyday. I used under my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not greasy.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC
No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR
July 23, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jan. 13, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I just starting using this cream and I can tell and see the difference in my skin. It does what most high end creams do without the price tag
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV
When you get into your 30's you want to take better care of your skin. This product is wonderful. I like the way y skin feel after each use.
Brandy C.