Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Leandra P.
Winter Springs, FL
This is a really nice cream for day or night, which is probably what I like best about it. I use a BB cream with sunscreen on top so be aware that there is no sunscreen in this otherwise. It's rich but not greasy and sits clean under makeup and does not feel heavy. I hate some of the new Olay sunscreen day moisturizers because they smell like sunscreen so I especially like that this is fragrance free. Now if only I could find one of their day creams with sunscreen that's truly fragrance free like this.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I bought this for my mother because she was feeling down on herself and thought she had too many wrinkles. I disagree but none the less this worked out perfectly. It is a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a good wrinkle cream then i think that you should give this a try.
Mia b.
This product works great it makes my skin feel really soft and fresh. My mom uses it and she has told me that it has done amazing things to her skin and that she loves the product.
Delia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS
I love this stuff. Great consistency. A small dab goes a long way. I love how soft my skin is after using this product. I've been using this particular product since it came out. I've always been an Olay fan. Their products consistently deliver results at a fraction of the price of the higher end products. Nobody believes that I'm 55. But my mother taught me to take care of my skin because we only get one chance to get it right!
Diamond M.
I don't have many wrinkles but this sure does to the job to keep it that way! the package was easy to open, it was a little pricey In my opinion but cvs had a sale where you buy one get one 50%. either way it was worth it. I am only 21 years old but people usually think I'm 6-7 years younger and always ask about my skin. I am happy to have found such a good cream that keeps my face fresh, tight, and seems to shrink my pores because I use to suffer from huuuge pores and nothing seemed to help.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
I received a sample of this from PinchMe.com
This one time use sample was not enough to make an informed decision about product quality. Felt nice, left a pearly glow, but was fairly thin and did not feel moisturizing. No noticeable scent - good or bad - but I prefer a pleasant scent for my facial moisturizers.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product for years it really moisturizers
Your face and neck. Use sparely too much when KK make your skin heavy and greasy . A little goes a long way
I really like it.
This product is really great during cold weather for skin protection
Have a great day all!ūüĎćūüŹĽūüėä
Shelby M.
This cream is great! I use it every night before bed to prevent wrinkles and age lines. It is on the more expensive side, but a little will last you a long time and well worth it.
Marian B.
This is great facial moisturizer. I have combination skin and it feels light and mattifying on, yet really hydrates well. The smell is very clean. I use it every night. It's worth the money and comparable to similar, pricier products.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?