Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Janice B.
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK
Love this cream! I put it on at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning with noticeably fewer lines and more supple tone.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA
I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Sara K.
Sara K.
I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL
BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA
Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Yuma, AZ
I love this product. The expense for such a small amount is not feasible for me, but if I could afford it, I'd continue using it.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Brandy C.