Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Prasu R.
Prasu R.
March 24, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
March 16, 2016, 3:22 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA
I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT
March 22, 2016, 2:29 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Tammy P.
Tammy P.
Clayton , GA
Jan. 13, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
My favorite firming cream! You can feel this as it is working. The wrinkles disappear in seconds. It has a very pleasant scent and light feel.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
March 3, 2016, 10:02 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA
Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Jan. 13, 2016, 5:40 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I just starting using this cream and I can tell and see the difference in my skin. It does what most high end creams do without the price tag
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?