Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bellmore, NY

This is a nice moisturizer, it smells good and leaves your face feeling smooth but if your looking for those fine lines to disappear this isn't the product you should buy
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Atwater, MN

Feels nice, works well under foundation, I use this along with others, vit c serum,hyloronic acid serum and ROC products, it is the best mositurizer I have found thus far
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC

Love this. Have used for 46 years and even when I try other moisturizers, I always come back to it. It makes my skin soft and reduces fine lines. I will always use this.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riverview, FL

This stuff is amazing! I just started using it so I haven't seen any difference yet but it makes my face feel smooth and hydrated. Love love love and so worth the money.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH

Love olay regenerist! Makes my face feel so refreshed and hydrated without feeling oily. I use this product every morning and night before bed. Great product and price!
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN

Fantastic moisturizer for my super oily skin! I use it every morning and night and I see a difference in my face! Softer and brighter looking definitely recommend this!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

This is an olay product that I enjoy, this was sent to me from a very good friend of mine and I like it alot, love how it feel on my skin, I really love olay products 😊
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.

This moisturizing cream is amazing! I put it on every night and wake up with a smooth face and I love It I also put it on before my makeup to give my makeup a good look
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Somerdale, NJ

Love this cream. You don't need to use a lot of it so it lasts pretty long. Goes on smooth and non greasy. Noticed a difference in the tightening of my skin right away.
Patty O.
Patty O.

Fantastic as always from olay, I use this after washing my face in the morning before applying primer and make up and my make up seems to last longer and apply smoothr
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now