Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi

This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX

Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Christian R.
Christian R.
Salinas, Ca

This cream is amazing I love putting it on when I sleep it makes my skin so soft and totally got ride of any fine lines on my face that my makeup would sink into
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL

Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
Lacey  L.
Lacey L.
Grass Valley, CA

Love this cream! It moisturizes like no other facial cream I have used, and I've had ones that were over $100. I have bought and will continue to buy for years.
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX

I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. It has great ingredients for my mature skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I will never be without this cream!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Spring Hill, TN

Absolutely love this moisturizer! This is somewhat costly so I use it sparingly! Has added back mosture great especially after having to repair from adult acne.
Tally D.
Tally D.
Minneapolis, MN

Although I typically don't have sensitive skin, my skin would sometimes sting after applying. I like the texture of this product, but won't be purchasing again.
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.

I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Brandy C.