Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Christian R.
Christian R.
Salinas, CA

This cream is amazing I love putting it on when I sleep it makes my skin so soft and totally got ride of any fine lines on my face that my makeup would sink into
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA

I reviewed this in my target box and I have to say I didn't use it for a while and when I finally did I was and am very happy with it. Smells nice, feels great!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX

I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. It has great ingredients for my mature skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I will never be without this cream!
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.

I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Tally D.
Tally D.
Minneapolis, MN

Although I typically don't have sensitive skin, my skin would sometimes sting after applying. I like the texture of this product, but won't be purchasing again.
Lacey  L.
Lacey L.
Grass Valley, CA

Love this cream! It moisturizes like no other facial cream I have used, and I've had ones that were over $100. I have bought and will continue to buy for years.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Spring Hill, TN

Absolutely love this moisturizer! This is somewhat costly so I use it sparingly! Has added back mosture great especially after having to repair from adult acne.
Kaye Z.
Kaye Z.

This not only does it really make your face soft and the cream makes your face super moisturizer it also smells good! Very good product at a very decent price!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM

This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA

My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Brandy C.