Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD
This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Erin m.
Erin m.
Conroe, TX
It made my skin so soft and youthful looking. I've always read lots of good reviews about olay products and will continue to use them
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
Awesome product! I would use this again! Feels nice, lightweight, and refreshing. It's a really nice packaging. It's gentle to skin.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV
Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX
Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA
I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fullerton, CA
I just started using this product but so far it is nice. It's not to heavy or oily. I have noticed my wrinkles look less noticeable.
Brandy C.