Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I'm very young but I think prevention is very important. My mom had this in our bathroom and I picked it up. I love the light scent and how it makes my face feel. It's very moisturizing and I feel like I'm using a luxurious product. I probably won't buy it on my own until I'm older but I'll continue to use it.
Julie H.
Not only does Olay Regenerist smell wonderful it really does work just as well as the more pricey products that I have tried from major department stores. I found it wonderfully effective and my skin really has never felt better and you can't beat the price!
Lyn S.
I love this cream, it makes my face feel silky soft. The one problem with that is that I end up feeling my face all day long. I wish there were a little more firming features to this but hey age can do that to ya. I have been buying this for years and as long as there are coupons for this I will continue.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Love it! It made my skin very smooth, absorbed well, and my face didn't feel at all oily throughout the day. I have combination skin, and this worked well. A little really goes a long way, so even though it's expensive (to some), it will last you a long time.
Agata P.
I'm 39 so I guess I have to start using anti aging creams..well at least that's what all the advertising has been telling me. Well I tried this cream a little while back. It promised so much and yet it didn't deliver. I do have to say my skin was softer but that's about it. I can get the same results with a face cream half the price. Not buying it again!
Erica B.
I really liked this moisturizer. It worked wonders on moisturizing my face. The packaging was very nice and simple. I have bought it more than once and I will always buy it. The only con about the product is having to dig your finger into all the lotion.
Nicole J.
Greensboro
Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product that keeps skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. For the price this product does what it says. The packaging is nice and heavy. The product seems to be very gentle on my skin. If only it could erase all my lines!
Tracy I.
This is by far the best anti aging cream i have used thus far. Packaging is nice. Plenty of room to get product out. Was able to see the effect right away and only got better with time. I will be a repeat user just wish it was a bit less pricey. All in all, it is a stellar product and delivers.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?