Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY

I love the whole line of regenerist products. This definitely lessened my fine lines. And made my complexion better overall. A great moisturizer. I recommend it 100%
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Vandalia, OH

I use the cream before I go to bed. I like that it doesn't feel greasy. I feel like is a bit pricey, however, when on sale or with coupons I think it is a good deal.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
La Crosse, WI

This cream works really good on me. The scent is nice. It helped my dry skin and helped with fine lines that like to appear as you age. This is a repurchase for me.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Section, AL

I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tampa, FL

I love this stuff. This is very rich and creamy. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. If I use it at night, my skin gets soft and even stays soft when I wake up.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
South Point, OH

I use Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream every morning to help reduce the lines & wrinkles in my face. It leaves my face looking and feeling very smooth.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL

This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca

I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi

This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Brandy C.