Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL
I'm usually a big fan of Olay products however this one I will not use again. Although the cream went on very smooth and made my skin feel soft, I hated the smell of it. I did use the entire jar ( since is wasn't cheap) but I couldn't wait for it to be gone. Although my skin felt soft, I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY
While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
April P.
It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Sable A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is an awesome product! Olay really stepped it up! Perfect product for mature skin and younger skin who would like to keep up and rid fine lines and wrinkles! IT REALLY DOES WORK! You will see instant results. Perfect overnight cream. Don't use a lot and maybe for younger women use is 2-3x per week
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
This smells amazing and makes my skin super soft without feeling to heavy because I feel like my skin actually absorbs it all. It is more expensive than I would like and I can't afford to buy it all the time but if I could k would because it is worth it. It feels amazing on my skin. I have tried to find a dupe but nothing compares.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using this from a sample I received and I'm really liking it. I like how smooth it goes on. The smell is a bit chemical like but it's not too overpowering. It helps my skin look smoothr because it's a great moisturizer. Let's see if it helps my fine lines!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Candy C.
I don't believe my micro sculpting cream was fragrance free but it had a lovely fragrance. The consistency is smooth and you instantly feel moisturized powered by hyloronic acid, a beauty must. Really like this better than my high end sheseido cream. Costco sells this in a two pack. Love putting this cream on my hands too.
Keely F.
I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?