BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND
I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA
This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI
Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.
I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD
This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?