Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Erika W.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI

This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
Suzi L.
Suzi L.
Springville, UT

Favorite face cream ever. I've tried pricier department store brands, but this stuff is the best. Keeps my face nice and soft, without being greasy, and it absorbs really well!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Taunton, MA

I do not go to bed without putting this product on. I I have fine lines and a few deep wrinkles. This softens my skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. I swear by this !!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
San Dimas, CA

I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN

Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA

I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love this Olay moisturizer. I started using a few months ago and love it. it works really well and my face feels more smooth. easy to use and a high quality brand. thank you
Heather N.
Heather N.

I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL

I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Myrtle Creek, OR

I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!😍 It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!😍
Brandy C.