Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA

This is a great face cream. I have dry skin and need the moisture. Great to pile on at bedtime and layer lightly under makeup each morning. Great go to product. Light scent
Denise G.
Denise G.
Loveland, CO

I didn't really notice a difference using this. It was way too expensive for me to justify spending that kind of money on something I'm not sure I even see a difference in.
Missy M.
Missy M.
Timmins, Ontario, ON

This always leaves my skin feeling moist and refreshed. I have not found another product that compares to it. Worth every penny to keep your skin looking and feelibg young.
mary M.
mary M.
Andover, MN

I am still trying this out. I am on my second jar and my face does feel really good. Also use the night cream gel and love the feel of that. You do not need much of either.
Wendy Y.
Wendy Y.
Rosemead, CA

I actually used this by accident when my mom bought it, but I think it's great at moisturizing and it has a very nice feel to it.. It's not sticky like other face creams..
Heather E.
Heather E.
Cpe Girardeau, MO

Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

One of my top 3 recommended moisturizers. Feels so soft and calming when using, did not have any harshness or irritation for me. Brightened my face, and smelled so fresh.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA

My grandmother swore by Oil of Olay and always looked so young and her skin was always soft. When I found out her secret I started using it too! Very gentle to your skin.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY

Super hydrating I can feel the retinol working when I apply it to my skin. A little goes a long way so you get a great value when buying this cream I highly recommend it.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME

I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now