Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX
This stuff feels amazing! It is super moisturizing. I don't know if it reduces fine lines but it feels like it does.
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Johnson City
Leaves your face feeling new it helps with dark circles under your eyes and dry skin would recommend over any brand
Christine P.
Christine P.
Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Layla A.
Layla A.
Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR
Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?