Add a Photo

Sheri H.
Puyallup, WA
March 1, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I don't believe I get "sculpting" benefits from this moisturizer but it does make me look well rested in the morning. I like the unscented version.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford
Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT
Jan. 21, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Love the texture and scent. It delivers on it's firming claims and my skin looks great the next morning. Pricey for a drugstore brand but worth it.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
Jan. 30, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Ultra moisturizing that helps rejuvenate skin cells. I have very dry skin and this is my go to night cream so I can wake up with plump, firm skin!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX
I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Prasu R.
Prasu R.
March 24, 2016, 11:29 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?