BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
Awesome product! I would use this again! Feels nice, lightweight, and refreshing. It's a really nice packaging. It's gentle to skin.
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV
Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fullerton, CA
I just started using this product but so far it is nice. It's not to heavy or oily. I have noticed my wrinkles look less noticeable.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA
Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX
Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL
BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Sara K.
Sara K.
I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?