Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL

I use this everyday. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I put it on befor I put on primer for my makeup. I don't have tinkles but I use it as a prevention
Patty O.
Patty O.

Fantastic as always from olay, I use this after washing my face in the morning before applying primer and make up and my make up seems to last longer and apply smoothr
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN

Fantastic moisturizer for my super oily skin! I use it every morning and night and I see a difference in my face! Softer and brighter looking definitely recommend this!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH

Love olay regenerist! Makes my face feel so refreshed and hydrated without feeling oily. I use this product every morning and night before bed. Great product and price!
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA

I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.

This is an olay product that I enjoy, this was sent to me from a very good friend of mine and I like it alot, love how it feel on my skin, I really love olay products 😊
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, Tn

So glad to see that this product was one of the Reviewers' Choice Winners on Influenster! I love using this every night before I go to bed! Congrats Olay Regenerist!!!
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY

I love the whole line of regenerist products. This definitely lessened my fine lines. And made my complexion better overall. A great moisturizer. I recommend it 100%
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Vandalia, OH

I use the cream before I go to bed. I like that it doesn't feel greasy. I feel like is a bit pricey, however, when on sale or with coupons I think it is a good deal.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
La Crosse, WI

This cream works really good on me. The scent is nice. It helped my dry skin and helped with fine lines that like to appear as you age. This is a repurchase for me.
Brandy C.