Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$25.37

Photos (45)
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME

I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bellmore, NY

This is a nice moisturizer, it smells good and leaves your face feeling smooth but if your looking for those fine lines to disappear this isn't the product you should buy
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY

Super hydrating I can feel the retinol working when I apply it to my skin. A little goes a long way so you get a great value when buying this cream I highly recommend it.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA

My grandmother swore by Oil of Olay and always looked so young and her skin was always soft. When I found out her secret I started using it too! Very gentle to your skin.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Riverview, FL

This stuff is amazing! I just started using it so I haven't seen any difference yet but it makes my face feel smooth and hydrated. Love love love and so worth the money.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC

Love this. Have used for 46 years and even when I try other moisturizers, I always come back to it. It makes my skin soft and reduces fine lines. I will always use this.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY

This product was very good at moisturizing my skin but it was a little too moisturizing for me and I didn't really see a difference in the lines and wrinkles on my face.
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
Somerdale, NJ

Love this cream. You don't need to use a lot of it so it lasts pretty long. Goes on smooth and non greasy. Noticed a difference in the tightening of my skin right away.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL

I use this everyday. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I put it on befor I put on primer for my makeup. I don't have tinkles but I use it as a prevention
McKenzie L.
McKenzie L.

This moisturizing cream is amazing! I put it on every night and wake up with a smooth face and I love It I also put it on before my makeup to give my makeup a good look
Brandy C.