Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY
Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL
Excellent cream face and affordable, end results in my skin have been comparable with more expensive products out there
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX
I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
I love this line of products works great and very affordable I will never buy expensive creams from the mall ever again
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
Newark, NJ
This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
I have the sample size and I recently started to use it everyday and I notice my skin becoming smoothr and brighter !
Laura w.
Laura w.
This is cool i guess. i have been using it for a bit but not sure it is working as of yet so we shall see in a few wks
Taijah T.
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD
My mother uses it me not so much but I do need to start. The price is fairly decent in my opinion. It works on my mom.
angela f.
angela f.
Coral Springs, FL
This face cream works well, is not too heavy, and smells great. Great when paired with the regenerist cream cleanser.
Molly M.
Molly M.
I love this super cream I put it on every night before bed and my skin feels so nice and replenished the next morning
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?