Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer has been great for my skin. I have horrible dry skin and this seems to get my skin hydrated all day long. Jar is easy to open and lotion has a clean/crisp type smell to it.
I have noticed some difference with the lines on my forehead. They are still there but not has promiement as they once were.
I would purchase again.
April P.
It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY
While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL
I'm usually a big fan of Olay products however this one I will not use again. Although the cream went on very smooth and made my skin feel soft, I hated the smell of it. I did use the entire jar ( since is wasn't cheap) but I couldn't wait for it to be gone. Although my skin felt soft, I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sarah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
Sable A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is an awesome product! Olay really stepped it up! Perfect product for mature skin and younger skin who would like to keep up and rid fine lines and wrinkles! IT REALLY DOES WORK! You will see instant results. Perfect overnight cream. Don't use a lot and maybe for younger women use is 2-3x per week
Erin V.
Aurora, OH
This smells amazing and makes my skin super soft without feeling to heavy because I feel like my skin actually absorbs it all. It is more expensive than I would like and I can't afford to buy it all the time but if I could k would because it is worth it. It feels amazing on my skin. I have tried to find a dupe but nothing compares.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I usually love okay products but this one seemed a bit in the heavy and oily side. It works well with dry skin but a little heavy for me but I'm also only in my late twenties so I'm not quite the target audience. I think it's a great drugstore product! Something I would recommend to my mom who is not a believer in spending a lot in products!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Elizabeth K.
This is a really great product. Moisturizes well and doesn't feel too heavy. Olay is an excellent brand and my mom started me out with it when I was 12 to fight the signs of aging early.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?