Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Jan. 10, 2016, 12:50 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I haven't noticed a particular change in my face (neither significantly better or worse). I like the fragrance and that it doesn't make me break out.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO
Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This cream is the answer to younger looking perfect skin! You won't be disappointed, people will be asking you how you aren't still in night school!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH
I loved this and it really works my skin never felt better and when using this it also made my face look better than it has ever done I do recommend
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford
Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Puyallup, WA
March 1, 2016, 4:11 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I don't believe I get "sculpting" benefits from this moisturizer but it does make me look well rested in the morning. I like the unscented version.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Durham, CT
Jan. 21, 2016, 8:24 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Love the texture and scent. It delivers on it's firming claims and my skin looks great the next morning. Pricey for a drugstore brand but worth it.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Brandy C.