BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.
I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD
This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
Janice B.
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK
Love this cream! I put it on at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning with noticeably fewer lines and more supple tone.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?