Add a Photo

$22.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Myrtle Creek, OR

I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!๐Ÿ˜ It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!๐Ÿ˜
Missy M.
Missy M.
Timmins, Ontario, ON

This always leaves my skin feeling moist and refreshed. I have not found another product that compares to it. Worth every penny to keep your skin looking and feelibg young.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Loveland, CO

I didn't really notice a difference using this. It was way too expensive for me to justify spending that kind of money on something I'm not sure I even see a difference in.
mary M.
mary M.
Andover, MN

I am still trying this out. I am on my second jar and my face does feel really good. Also use the night cream gel and love the feel of that. You do not need much of either.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA

This is a great face cream. I have dry skin and need the moisture. Great to pile on at bedtime and layer lightly under makeup each morning. Great go to product. Light scent
Seema h.
Seema h.

I love this moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for the last five years definitely see huge improvement in my face One of my favorite brands! It is gentle on skin.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Wendy Y.
Wendy Y.
Rosemead, CA

I actually used this by accident when my mom bought it, but I think it's great at moisturizing and it has a very nice feel to it.. It's not sticky like other face creams..
Maggie H.
Maggie H.

One of my top 3 recommended moisturizers. Feels so soft and calming when using, did not have any harshness or irritation for me. Brightened my face, and smelled so fresh.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bellmore, NY

This is a nice moisturizer, it smells good and leaves your face feeling smooth but if your looking for those fine lines to disappear this isn't the product you should buy
Brandy C.