Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Wendy Y.
Wendy Y.
Rosemead, CA

I actually used this by accident when my mom bought it, but I think it's great at moisturizing and it has a very nice feel to it.. It's not sticky like other face creams..
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME

I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA

My grandmother swore by Oil of Olay and always looked so young and her skin was always soft. When I found out her secret I started using it too! Very gentle to your skin.
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Atwater, MN

Feels nice, works well under foundation, I use this along with others, vit c serum,hyloronic acid serum and ROC products, it is the best mositurizer I have found thus far
Heather W.
Heather W.
Bellmore, NY

This is a nice moisturizer, it smells good and leaves your face feeling smooth but if your looking for those fine lines to disappear this isn't the product you should buy
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY

Super hydrating I can feel the retinol working when I apply it to my skin. A little goes a long way so you get a great value when buying this cream I highly recommend it.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY

This product was very good at moisturizing my skin but it was a little too moisturizing for me and I didn't really see a difference in the lines and wrinkles on my face.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC

Love this. Have used for 46 years and even when I try other moisturizers, I always come back to it. It makes my skin soft and reduces fine lines. I will always use this.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL

This stuff is amazing! I just started using it so I haven't seen any difference yet but it makes my face feel smooth and hydrated. Love love love and so worth the money.
Brandy C.