Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT
A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA
Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR
This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC
No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA
This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?