Add a Photo

Ellen M.
Lakewood, OH
March 3, 2016, 8:14 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Great product for the price! Can use daily/ nightly -not too heavy or greasy on your skin. No SPF though, so make sure you ha e that built in elsewhere!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ludlow, MA
I recently purchased this after a string of failed products, and I am quite pleased. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, which is a welcomed change.
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
Jan. 27, 2016, 9:03 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I love this product. It is very hydrating. I always get compliments on how youthful my skin looks with this product. I even have my co-workers using it.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Collierville, TN
Jan. 12, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This moisturizing cream is great! It is comparable to name brand retail versions with the possibility of a better buy with coupons, sales, and rebates.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Waterbury
Jan. 10, 2016, 12:29 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
This is absolutely my go-to moisturizer I use this everyday in the morning before I put my makeup on and then again at night when I take my makeup off
Angie W.
Angie W.
Ive been using regenerist micro sculpting cream for a while now ,im happy with my results ,leaves your face soft and lifted. I bought this at walmart.
Christine S.
Christine S.
I love this productit moisturizes my skin which could get really dry. It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and makes my skin supple and young looking
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I was introduced to this product many many years ago when I was having my chubby cheek face. This helped slim down my face and created a lovely glow.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
July 31, 2016, 12:09 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try it, but to my surprise it works great on my skin! It doesn't irritate it and keeps my skin moisturized!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?