Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Laura w.
This is cool i guess. i have been using it for a bit but not sure it is working as of yet so we shall see in a few wks
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD
My mother uses it me not so much but I do need to start. The price is fairly decent in my opinion. It works on my mom.
Molly M.
I love this super cream I put it on every night before bed and my skin feels so nice and replenished the next morning
angela f.
Coral Springs, FL
This face cream works well, is not too heavy, and smells great. Great when paired with the regenerist cream cleanser.
megan f.
Fresno, CA
I love this. I use it to prevent signs of aging. I always get younger than I am and i know its because of this stuff!
Ivy M.
Centereach, NY
This product is okay. Didn't really care for the scent and it's too thick for my liking. Better if you have dry skin
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX
This stuff feels amazing! It is super moisturizing. I don't know if it reduces fine lines but it feels like it does.
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv
I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Amy R.
Johnson City
Leaves your face feeling new it helps with dark circles under your eyes and dry skin would recommend over any brand
Brandy C.