Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product! My skin feels younger. It does start to peel some days though, but I'm guessing that's due to my high humid climate. I use it on a semi regular basis
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
This didn't do much for me as I didn't really seen any improvement for my skin (33). I did ask my mother to try it and she's 58 and she loved what it did for her skin.
Rachel C.
I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Mia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product to help combat wrinkles. I found that it didn't do anything for my wrinkles. It is however very gentle to the skin. Kind of disappointed though :(
Tionna E.
Olay is a great brand and this cream is a great anti-aging staple at a great price. It has good active ingredients and delivers results. I use this time and time again!
Julie B.
Not hydrating. Their basic $8 moisturizer is more hydrating. I think this cream has too much dimithicone (silicone) to allow for any beneficial ingredients to absorb. It's fine, not awesome.
Francis S.
I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
I'm still on the fence about this. It has so many good things in it but it might be breaking me out. I think it's definitely worth the price for what you get. I'm going to keep using it.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
I was really excited to try this based on reviews I had read prior to purchasing. However, after using for about a week, my skin started to break out pretty bad. It caused me to break out with deep painful boils all along my cheek bones and jaw lines. It was quite awful actually considering how expensive this product was. I do have somewhat sensitive skin that tends to be pretty dry and is definitely acne prone so I suppose that was my fault for not going with a product that was geared more towards my specific needs.
jene s.
Portland, OR
I really really liked this product when I first purchased the trial size (1.7oz) I received a few coupons from this purchase and decided to try the full size. While the product is still pretty good, I honestly believe the smaller sizes are much more concentrated. I went from using it every day and loving how it worked with my skin to using it less than once a week when I bought the full size. I will purchase again, but only the trial size. Overall this is a good moisturizer, but not as great as I initially thought.
Brandy C.