BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX
Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL
BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Sara K.
Sara K.
I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Chricket B.
Chricket B.
Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA
Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.
I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?