Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Chandler, AZ

I only trust OLAY for my beauty products for anti-aging. I have used them for years. And as a 49 year old female. People cannot believe I have a 29 year old child. I high recommend it.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Love this! It's not super thick or heavy, but a nice consistency. Feels good on, and I apply it morning and night. I like it so much I have it on automatic delivery so I never run out!
Robyn F.
Robyn F.

I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
Elsa K.
Elsa K.

Hands down my favorite night cream. I love that it feels rich when applied and that its fragrance free. I've used other more expensive creams but I always come back to this great buy.
Dyan T.
Dyan T.
Bakersfield, CA

I absolutely love okay products. I buy them regularly and use religiously.i have been using okay moisturizer for 29 years or more and I have tried others but I always go back to play.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Lenexa, KS

Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
oneilis b.
oneilis b.
Homestead, FL

This product has proven itself to be amazing and work wonders, i started using it because my mom tried it first and it fell in love, in your 20's or 50's it works amazing for all ages
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabethport, NJ

I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
April B.
April B.

This worked o.k., but after trying Pond's Rejuveness-- I no longer purchase this. Also, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore type of product and I save at least $19 using the Pond's
Angie F.
Angie F.

This product was a miss for me. It gave me great hydration but I did not like the way my skin felt after putting this product in. Sticky, and never felt like it absorbed it my skin.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now