Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN

Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Heather N.
Heather N.

I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI

This was my newest find. I'm at the point in life where I am starting to see fine lines and want to do something about that. I gave this a try and am very satisfied with it.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL

I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA

After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Myrtle Creek, OR

I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!😍 It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!😍
Denise G.
Denise G.
Loveland, CO

I didn't really notice a difference using this. It was way too expensive for me to justify spending that kind of money on something I'm not sure I even see a difference in.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA

This is a great face cream. I have dry skin and need the moisture. Great to pile on at bedtime and layer lightly under makeup each morning. Great go to product. Light scent
mary M.
mary M.
Andover, MN

I am still trying this out. I am on my second jar and my face does feel really good. Also use the night cream gel and love the feel of that. You do not need much of either.
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI

Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Brandy C.