Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Lynda I.
Lynda I.

I use this morning and night. I can immediately see and feel the difference when I use it, especially if I have missed a day. It smooths my skin, fills the fine wrinkles/lines.
Mary T.
Mary T.

One of my favorite skin care creams. I call this "liquid Botox" not only because it gives you a more youthful appearance, but also because it helps maintain that youthful look.
Suzi L.
Suzi L.
Springville, UT

Favorite face cream ever. I've tried pricier department store brands, but this stuff is the best. Keeps my face nice and soft, without being greasy, and it absorbs really well!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI

This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
loretta t.
loretta t.
Conway, PA

It's pretty good. It makes my skin soft and supple. It smooths out the little lines around my eyes lets put it this way, it didn't make it to the wrinkle cream grave yard yet.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Taunton, MA

I do not go to bed without putting this product on. I I have fine lines and a few deep wrinkles. This softens my skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. I swear by this !!
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA

I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love this Olay moisturizer. I started using a few months ago and love it. it works really well and my face feels more smooth. easy to use and a high quality brand. thank you
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN

Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA

I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
Brandy C.