Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Erika W.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI

This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
Suzi L.
Suzi L.
Springville, UT

Favorite face cream ever. I've tried pricier department store brands, but this stuff is the best. Keeps my face nice and soft, without being greasy, and it absorbs really well!
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love this Olay moisturizer. I started using a few months ago and love it. it works really well and my face feels more smooth. easy to use and a high quality brand. thank you
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA

I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
San Dimas, CA

I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN

Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Heather N.
Heather N.

I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA

After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL

I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI

This was my newest find. I'm at the point in life where I am starting to see fine lines and want to do something about that. I gave this a try and am very satisfied with it.
Brandy C.