BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR
This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.
My mother uses this product and she claims it does its job. I'm never a huge fan of sculpting cream, but she said it has a reasonable value.
MyDung M.
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA
This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV
When you get into your 30's you want to take better care of your skin. This product is wonderful. I like the way y skin feel after each use.
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV
Worked okay but felt heavy and silicone like. I saw no immediate results and no long term benefits, other than keeping my skin moisturized.
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX
My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA
I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?