Add a Photo

Photos (52)
loretta t.
loretta t.
Conway, PA

It's pretty good. It makes my skin soft and supple. It smooths out the little lines around my eyes lets put it this way, it didn't make it to the wrinkle cream grave yard yet.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA

I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love this Olay moisturizer. I started using a few months ago and love it. it works really well and my face feels more smooth. easy to use and a high quality brand. thank you
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN

Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA

I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
Heather N.
Heather N.

I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI

This was my newest find. I'm at the point in life where I am starting to see fine lines and want to do something about that. I gave this a try and am very satisfied with it.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL

I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA

After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Eugene, OR

I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!😍 It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!😍
Brandy C.