Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX
I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Sara G.
Sara G.
Atlanta, GA
Ultra moisturizing that helps rejuvenate skin cells. I have very dry skin and this is my go to night cream so I can wake up with plump, firm skin!
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Great under foundation facial cream. Seems like my fine wrinkles disappear with the Olay Regenerist products. Leaves face feeling soft and supple
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.
I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN
I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Prasu R.
Prasu R.
It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA
I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?