Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Elena C.
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV
My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Tay S.
Tay S.
April 14, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Laura R.
Laura R.
This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Ironton
Jan. 21, 2016, 7:49 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
When I used this product It was to heavy for my face. When I would use it I would use it at night. I didn't notice much difference while using this product.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY
March 11, 2016, 7:10 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Raleigh, NC
April 4, 2016, 2:48 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
This stuff is amazing! I saw a visible difference within 10 seconds of applying. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
May 26, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Sept. 6, 2016, 4:37 p.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?