Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Ah M.
I really like this cream. It absorbs into the skin really fast and makes my skin feel very soft. During the winter time, it really helps my skin stay hydrated and soft.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute go to for daytime moisture. There is no sticky after feel and it absorbs easily and all the way, no residue. My skin appearance has greatly improved which I love.
Betty A.
I cannot live without this product! I buy so many different anti-aging products, expensive and drugstore. But when I came across this cream I was skeptical. I didn't expect it to work. But after about 1 month I could see that the lines on my forehead were softer and the wrinkles not as defined! I've gone through two jars already, and couldn't be happier! I have oily skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it is moisturizing. During one month when I was without this product, I developed wrinkles around my eyes! So thankfully I'm back to using this.
Keariay M.
I use this before a moisturizer on my face after showering and over time I have noticed my fine lines starting to disappear! Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
Smells wonderful but left my skin very oily. It does moisturize well & helped with my lines under my eyes but I am looking for something that doesn't leave my skin so oily.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
I had heard of this product before already but My daughter added this to one of my gift baskets and I loved it. Worked great on my skin! Definitely buying more for my self.
Melissa S.
Palmyra, PA
I was not wowed with the results. I always like the smell of all of Olay products. I stopped using this and have been trying other products but I may give it another shot.
Kat S.
Tucson
This is the best skin product in my bathroom. I live in a place with an extremely dry climate. This micro-sculpting cream keeps my face moisturized through 4% humidity and 100 degree+ days. Love!!
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
Steep price point for a drug store product but I believe it works really well. I have been using this in combo with the serum for over a year. I believe to see difference
Mia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product to help combat wrinkles. I found that it didn't do anything for my wrinkles. It is however very gentle to the skin. Kind of disappointed though :(
Brandy C.