Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY
I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx
If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA
Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.
I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN
This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI
I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?