Add a Photo

Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
July 25, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi
July 6, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Christian R.
Christian R.
Salinas, Ca
Jan. 4, 2016, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
This cream is amazing I love putting it on when I sleep it makes my skin so soft and totally got ride of any fine lines on my face that my makeup would sink into
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX
April 16, 2016, 10:02 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. It has great ingredients for my mature skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I will never be without this cream!
Lacey  L.
Lacey L.
Grass Valley, CA
Jan. 3, 2016, 1:30 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Love this cream! It moisturizes like no other facial cream I have used, and I've had ones that were over $100. I have bought and will continue to buy for years.
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.
I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
Jan. 29, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I reviewed this in my target box and I have to say I didn't use it for a while and when I finally did I was and am very happy with it. Smells nice, feels great!
Angela R.
Angela R.
Spring Hill, TN
Jan. 20, 2016, 11:56 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Absolutely love this moisturizer! This is somewhat costly so I use it sparingly! Has added back mosture great especially after having to repair from adult acne.
Brandy C.