Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

Photos (45)
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Oceanside, NY

Received this as a free sample and I liked it from the minute I opened it. Smells really nice and made my skin really soft but since it was a sample I couldn't get the full effect.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Edmonds, WA

Love this cream. Nothing but good things to say. Results are seen quickly and I was in total shock at how well it works. Guess there is a reason that Olay has been around so long!
Shamieka G.
Shamieka G.
Greenville, NC

My mother and I swear by it. I love it for those late nights without much sleep, it keeps the bags at bay and my mother uses it everyday for dark circles. Vety effective for both.
Louisa L.
Louisa L.
Dunn, NC

I use this cream overnight as part of a beauty routine. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream left my face feeling tight, and supple. I have to say this is a great product.
Brandie D.
Brandie D.
Floyds Knobs, IN

Anther product that is top of the line. It makes your skin look fab. I used this for a long time but recently tried something new. I plan on going back to this one in the future.
Blooming M.
Blooming M.

I've been using this moisturizer fr a few days only but I like it so far. It has a rich consistency, it absorbs well and quickly and it does make me look younger. So far so good!
Lynda I.
Lynda I.

I use this morning and night. I can immediately see and feel the difference when I use it, especially if I have missed a day. It smooths my skin, fills the fine wrinkles/lines.
Mary T.
Mary T.

One of my favorite skin care creams. I call this "liquid Botox" not only because it gives you a more youthful appearance, but also because it helps maintain that youthful look.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI

This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
Suzi L.
Suzi L.
Springville, UT

Favorite face cream ever. I've tried pricier department store brands, but this stuff is the best. Keeps my face nice and soft, without being greasy, and it absorbs really well!
Brandy C.