Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Christine S.
Christine S.
I love this productit moisturizes my skin which could get really dry. It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and makes my skin supple and young looking
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
I was introduced to this product many many years ago when I was having my chubby cheek face. This helped slim down my face and created a lovely glow.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Seminole, FL
I love this moisturizer I've been using this moisturizer for the last five years definitely see huge improvement in my face One of my favorite brands
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
I have sensitive skin and was hesitant to try it, but to my surprise it works great on my skin! It doesn't irritate it and keeps my skin moisturized!
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Campobello, SC
So smooth and creamy. I love the texture of it. The smell is descent I think it's a little to strong for something that goes on ur face but it works.
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
Pleasantly surprised by how nice this is on my face, I have sensitive skin and have had no problems at all. It has made my skin more supple and firm.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO
Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Karoline B.
Karoline B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This cream is the answer to younger looking perfect skin! You won't be disappointed, people will be asking you how you aren't still in night school!
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Kingston, OH
I loved this and it really works my skin never felt better and when using this it also made my face look better than it has ever done I do recommend
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?