Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jordan A.
Millstadt, IL
Makes my grandma look younger by at least 5 years. Makes skin feel firm and moist. Very impressed. Everyone's grandma should have some. Can be found just about any store
Anne C.
Auburn, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used different Olay products and I can say that I am a fan. Olay products are not expensive and they work! I have a tub of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and I use it at night. It did not cause me any break outs but I noticed slight dryness. I now alternate between different products. I also recommend not using the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream under makeup because your makeup will look powdery and very thick.
Kimberly M.
Love this product! Been using it for about 5 weeks now and it has really been beneficial in moisturizing my skin, no more little dry patches. Haven't noticed it minimizing fine lines yet, hoping that is the result I see next!
Anna P.
Provo, UT
So i use this stuff at night and it is fantastic! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and supple. I love the smoothing it does all over my skin and it is phenomenal. I use it in all my facial routines. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bit of a boost in the face
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
Sarah K.
Really not a big fan of this product, my granny had it and let my try it and I just didn't like it or the smell, did not meet my expectations I was pretty disappointed.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a free sample of this product for review purposes. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer is very moisturizing. It has a nice light scent and the cream absorbs well into my skin. It leaves my skin looking bright and smoothr. I've only used it for about a week, but I'm hoping to see more improvement in my skin.
Wendy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning and night...leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated!. I have noticed my fine lines plumping some. This sinks right into my skin. No greasy feeling and a lil goes a long way ! Way to go okay!
Krista W.
I received Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream as a same, and I have been pleasantly surprised by it's quality. It does have a very light scent when applying, but it fades quickly. It has a smooth fairly thin texture which is nice in the summer. It keeps my face moisturized and smooth for the whole day. Definitely recommend.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?