BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
As much as I love Olay products, I haven't noticed much difference in it tightening my neck area like I had hoped. Even after a whole jar of it.
Julie P.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA
I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Torrington, CT
A bit pricier for skincare at the drugstore, but it's a nice moisturizer for those looking for a anti-aging/hydrating cream for night time use.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
This is my everyday moisturizer. I have tried more expensive one but I totally love Olay. My skin fells soft and I'm really satisfied with it.
Debbie T.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA
Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Janette A.
Janette A.
Newberg, OR
This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
Christine D.
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC
No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?