Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Robyn F.
Robyn F.

I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
April B.
April B.

This worked o.k., but after trying Pond's Rejuveness-- I no longer purchase this. Also, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore type of product and I save at least $19 using the Pond's
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ

I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
Angie F.
Angie F.

This product was a miss for me. It gave me great hydration but I did not like the way my skin felt after putting this product in. Sticky, and never felt like it absorbed it my skin.
Demetrica J.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL

I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Oceanside , Ny

Received this as a free sample and I liked it from the minute I opened it. Smells really nice and made my skin really soft but since it was a sample I couldn't get the full effect.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Edmonds, WA

Love this cream. Nothing but good things to say. Results are seen quickly and I was in total shock at how well it works. Guess there is a reason that Olay has been around so long!
Shamieka G.
Shamieka G.
Greenville, NC

My mother and I swear by it. I love it for those late nights without much sleep, it keeps the bags at bay and my mother uses it everyday for dark circles. Vety effective for both.
Louisa L.
Louisa L.
Dunn, NC

I use this cream overnight as part of a beauty routine. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream left my face feeling tight, and supple. I have to say this is a great product.
Blooming M.
Blooming M.

I've been using this moisturizer fr a few days only but I like it so far. It has a rich consistency, it absorbs well and quickly and it does make me look younger. So far so good!
Brandy C.