BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford
Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Sheri H.
Sheri H.
Puyallup, WA
I don't believe I get "sculpting" benefits from this moisturizer but it does make me look well rested in the morning. I like the unscented version.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX
I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Prasu R.
Prasu R.
It has soft smooth texture and skin is moisturized but since I have oily skin my skin looks greasy within few hours and I have few breakouts also
Daynell F.
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN
I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.
I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Brandy C.