Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Cait B.
Cait B.
Philadelphia, PA

Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!! It left a horrible greasy feel to my skin and I actually had a horrible reaction that made my skin break out in OIL PIMPLES. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE
Paulina R.
Paulina R.

This product I loved! The scent is wonderful but slight. Not overpowering. I felt the cream did its job. It wasn't too greasy or heavy. Product met my expectation of a wrinkle cream should be
Janeeya g.
Janeeya g.
West Haven, CT

It really works,After i applied it to my face my skin was so soft,This is my first time using this product.Its not that pricey but also not that cheap,I bought it from mh local dollar general
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Nashville, TN

One of my VERY favorite moisturizers. I prefer this to the much more expensive Stri-Vectin Tightening and Sculpting Cream. It is lighter, creamier, and I can see and feel a difference sooner.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

This cream is great! It feels so nice on the skin and it's very good for your skin as well. My sister and mother loves this cream because it keeps their skin feeling smooth, glowy and tight.
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Middletown, CT

Best moisturizer in the world now comes without fragrance! I personally love the scent of the original but this is a great option for people who can't or won't deal with fragranced products!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA

I love how it makes my face feel after using it. Smooth and baby bottom soft. Pores look great. I've been using this line of products for about ten years now and this is by far my favorite!
Beth S.
Beth S.
New Albany, IN

My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Saskatoon, Canada

I think this product is excellent for the price point. I have very sensitive skin and it goes on smoothly and hydrates well. It would have received 5 stars but I find the scent very strong.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now