Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Dale S.
Dale S.
Jersey City, NJ

I bought this because the micro-sculpting serum worked amazing, but I don't see much a difference with this cream. It's also not very moisturizing and sometimes irritates my face. Will not buy again.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

It doesn't feel oily. I'm not sure if it doesn't cause breakouts. I had some breakout, but not sure if that was hormonal or the cream. Haven't used it long enough. But it felt soft and moisturizing.
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

Part of my nighttime routine. Thick, rich, absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy at all. Is it effective? I think so: it may just be a placebo effect. I love OLAY products. I keep this in my arsenal!
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
National city, California

I like use this cream when I feel my skin very dry and after I used a lot of makeup because I feel that really works with my skin! Very good value, and cool packaging, I will buy it again of course!
Cara M.
Cara M.

Amazing moisturizer! It works so great for an overnight moisturizer but not for "micro-sculpting". It claims to define your jawbone and brow bone but really, it doesn't do anything but moisturizer.
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY

This is a great product. It absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also has a peasant scent that is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Julie R.
Julie R.

This moisturizer is not too waxy, greasy, thick, or sweat inducing! I'm sick of face creams clogging my pores or making my eyes burn or irritating my skin. This is the best facial moisturizer ever!
Penny H.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH

I usually love the Olay products but was disappointed in the Micro Sculpting Face Cream Moisturizer. I seen no improvement in my skin and felt the product was over priced. Will not purchase again.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Jacksonville, FL

Barely any scent. It's so soft and smooth when applied. The cream is light and thin. When applied I can feel it tighten up a little. I usually put it on at night. It's not thick and it drys fast.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA

This was pretty awesome and it was definitely sculpting I really liked it because it was inexpensive but also very hydrating. I got this at target and I would definitely go back and get it again.
Brandy C.