Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Angela P.
Angela P.

I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues from using this product. Makes my skin softer but I haven't had any luck with getting rid of any fine lines or wrinkles using this.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Love this! It's not super thick or heavy, but a nice consistency. Feels good on, and I apply it morning and night. I like it so much I have it on automatic delivery so I never run out!
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Chandler, AZ

I only trust OLAY for my beauty products for anti-aging. I have used them for years. And as a 49 year old female. People cannot believe I have a 29 year old child. I high recommend it.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Hayward, CA

I can use this face cream during the day because it'll leave me feeling moisturized without feeling to oily. I just wish it came with spf so I wouldnt have to have yet another product.
Elsa K.
Elsa K.

Hands down my favorite night cream. I love that it feels rich when applied and that its fragrance free. I've used other more expensive creams but I always come back to this great buy.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS

Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
Dyan T.
Dyan T.
Bakersfield, CA

I absolutely love okay products. I buy them regularly and use religiously.i have been using okay moisturizer for 29 years or more and I have tried others but I always go back to play.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.

I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ

I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
April B.
April B.

This worked o.k., but after trying Pond's Rejuveness-- I no longer purchase this. Also, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore type of product and I save at least $19 using the Pond's
Brandy C.