Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Carla S.
Carla S.
Section, AL
I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Krystal H.
Krystal H.
Tampa, FL
Jan. 14, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I love this stuff. This is very rich and creamy. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. If I use it at night, my skin gets soft and even stays soft when I wake up.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi
July 6, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, Ca
I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
South Point, OH
I use Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream every morning to help reduce the lines & wrinkles in my face. It leaves my face looking and feeling very smooth.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
July 25, 2016, 5:34 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
Jan. 29, 2016, 4:06 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I reviewed this in my target box and I have to say I didn't use it for a while and when I finally did I was and am very happy with it. Smells nice, feels great!
Brandy C.