Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL

This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Hamilton, Ontario

I've received quite a few samples of this product and say it's amazing. I will be in the near future purchasing it. I love how it makes my skin feel. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA

Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC

A really great cream that made my skin feel wonderful. Only problem is it was a little pricey for what I needed. I eventually switched to a different olay cream, but still love this one.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.

i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream is my essential go to moisturizing cream. It has an almost airy, rich consistency; but still absorbs smoothly leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Love this! It's not super thick or heavy, but a nice consistency. Feels good on, and I apply it morning and night. I like it so much I have it on automatic delivery so I never run out!
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Chandler, AZ

I only trust OLAY for my beauty products for anti-aging. I have used them for years. And as a 49 year old female. People cannot believe I have a 29 year old child. I high recommend it.
Elsa K.
Elsa K.

Hands down my favorite night cream. I love that it feels rich when applied and that its fragrance free. I've used other more expensive creams but I always come back to this great buy.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS

Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
Brandy C.