Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL
This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN
This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Brittney G.
This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Reylynna N.
I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI
I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL
The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA
My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH
I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Brandy C.