BY OLAY #8 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA
I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS
Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
Kim P.
Kim P.
It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
Heloisa M.
Heloisa M.
I did not like it, it's too oily and gave me zits, maybe it's my skin..I bought at Cotsco, 2 for 30$ something and they stil in my drawer
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak creek, WI
I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND
I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?