Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Krista V.
The micro-sculpting cream is just the right consistency for evening use. When I use this nightly in conjunction with my serums and a Humidifier, my skin feels hydrated every morning.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
April S.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this moisturizer. It's creamy and thick and smells amazing. It make my face feels very soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a basic moisturizer for wrinkle smoothing and moisture repair. Would use again!
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
WAY TOO HEAVY! It was extremely oily and didn't do much for my skin. I do not recommend this product at all, it is especially bad for sensitive skin. it gave me a burning sensation.
Sydney B.
This Olay product is fabulous. I've used it for about 4 years and will continue to do so. I notice my skin is more even, less irritated and extremely smooth from this moisturizer.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. What it also does is breaks me out terribly in cystic acne and other bumps from clogging me up. It also aggravates my one area of dermatitis, skin flaking. If you don't react easy to ingredients, I say go for it. If you have sensitive skin you probably won't fair well. I use it from time to time still but always apply teat tree oil pads prior. I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up. I am looking for something less harsh and "natural" whatever that really means anymore. Just chemicals that don't irritate my skin. I have found some promising things.
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH
This genuinely sculpts your skin and smooths out fine lines. You will see a difference in just 2 weeks. Its the perfect night cream and you will wake up looking plumper and refreshed.
Brandy C.