BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
I found that this cream helps to firm the skin within a few weeks. Will you see results instantly? No. If you want instant results, you will probably need something much more expensive. But, if you are willing to wait, this product is very well worth it. I found it took about 4 weeks to notice a difference in firming. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me feel greasy after application.
JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL
I'm usually a big fan of Olay products however this one I will not use again. Although the cream went on very smooth and made my skin feel soft, I hated the smell of it. I did use the entire jar ( since is wasn't cheap) but I couldn't wait for it to be gone. Although my skin felt soft, I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Ketchum, ID
I received a sample of Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting cream and have been using it at night to help with my naturally dark, creased, creased and sometimes puffy under eyes. It has great moisture and hasn't negatively affected my sensitive skin. I am not sure it has made too much of a difference in the bags under my eyes, but this stuff certainly can't fight what lack of sleep can do.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Upper Darby , PA
This stuff is an actual miracle worker. I'm in my 30s, but constantly surprise people when I admit it - they think I look a decade younger! I've been using this cream every night since I was 25, and I really do believe it has prevented any wrinkling - not even crows feet - on my face. I can't speak to it reversing aging, but if you use this preventatively, you can feel forever young.
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL
Love this product! Leaves skin baby soft. I picked it up at Walmart with a coupon and glad I did. Very gentle on the skin, no over powering fragrance. It is sold in a fragrance free version too. I use it in combination with other face products but not consistently so I can't say it has softened the look of my fine lines and wrinkles or firmed my skin but it does hydrate very well.
Keely F.
Keely F.
I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Tucson
I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Eve O.
Eve O.
I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't feel a difference when I use it. I bought it for the first time looking for a better moisturizer to help prevent wrinkles. I have medium skin combination and lately it's been dry. I wouldn't rave about it because it haven't seen a difference but it may just be my skin has been so dry it needs something else.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Excellent product! I have received so many compliments since using this cream on a nightly basis. It provides complete hydration without being goopy or sticky. I so have sensitive skin in places so I find that the fragrance free formula works best for me. I also use higher end brands but this works just as well, if not better, than many luxury brands.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?