Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX

I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA

I purchased this from Target after receiving a small foil pouch sample. Olay often has Target coupons or deals on Cartwheel so check online before you buy. I used this as my night time moisturizer. It did provide a good amount of moisture for my combo skin and did not cause any breakouts while I was using it. I didn't notice much, if any, of it's "sculpting" capabilities. My skin looked hydrated and plumper but fine lines were still visible.
Helen B.
Helen B.

I really like this cream. It is a good match for my sensitive dry skin. There was no irritation which was a relief. It works well for me both in summer as well as winter. This cream does have a fragrance, but it is not too strong. It hydrates well, absorbs well, and leaves a smooth finish to the skin. I didn't really notice any dramatic anti aging effects, which was why I took off a star, but this is a very lovely drugstore moisturizer.
Kate L.
Kate L.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream makes skin feel smooth and new. Once you use it once, you'll keep coming back for more. I've used it for 5 years straight and there's not any other cream that I have tried and preferred over this one. I've noticed that it doesn't do so well under makeup, so I've made sure to rub it in really well and let it soak in before applying my foundation. Overall, wonderful product and I won't stop using it.
Momo P.
Momo P.

I would've given this a 5 rating but I feel they changed it from when they first came out years ago. At that time I would wake up with a noticeable difference in my skin's texture and smoothness and I would have people saying they saw it too. Now not so much.

I started using it again because it moisturizers my face for the night without breaking me out like most things do. If you use too much expect it to start rolling off your face.
Dorian C.
Dorian C.

I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS

I love this stuff. Great consistency. A small dab goes a long way. I love how soft my skin is after using this product. I've been using this particular product since it came out. I've always been an Olay fan. Their products consistently deliver results at a fraction of the price of the higher end products. Nobody believes that I'm 55. But my mother taught me to take care of my skin because we only get one chance to get it right!
Carol T.
Carol T.

Olay has been a trusted name in my household since I began using it in my twenty. I now had to switch over for my maturing dry facial skin. I brought Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer at CVS. It is Fragrance-free. The cream is not heavy and it soaks into your skin instantly leaving a soft smooth touch. It works on my fine lines as my daughters keep telling me I look ten years younger than their friends' mothers!
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA

Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Brandy C.