Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Heather T.
Used this in the mornings as part of my routine and loved the thick creaminess of the product, with a light scent that reads more natural vs. perfume-y. Had no trouble layering with makeup and loved the result I felt on my face and neck.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
So I am on day 6 and although I LOVE the way this is silky smooth on my face I have yet to see any change in appearance. I will keep an update by day 14 and see how it is then. This stuff feels amazing on your face though and with my sensitive skin I was a little worried about even trying it but I am happy I did. It may not reduce the lines just yet but the feel of my face is good enough.
Paige M.
Manchester, NH
This cream does wonders. It has a nice mild smell but it’s still enough. It does the job and moisturizes quite well. It’s. A little pricey but it’s worth it for the results. Maybe it could absorb faster but it makes you look nice.
Sharon L.
Virginia Beach
I really like this cream! I’ve been using Olay products for years. The scent is subtle and the cream is very luxurious when applying. My face feels so soft afterwards. I definitely recommend this!
Amy K.
Redmond
This was torture applied to my skin. My skin is very sensitive and this is VERY fragrances. It caused me to break out in the worst way. I will not be purchasing another Olay product for a while.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
100 x yes! If I could only have one skin care product besides Cleanser, this would be it! I have repurchased so many times, I make sure it is always in my cabinet. Nothing works better on overall tone, tightness and lifting, especially on my neck and jawline. Must have holy grail favorite.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This in my opinion is one of the better products on the market for restoring youthful look and feel to aging skin. It smells nice and helps to repair what time and elements do to our faces. After using this for about a month, I noticed a significant change for the better in the total appearance of my facial skin. It's a wonderful product and I would use this again
Eileen R.
Love this night cream. I was really impressed when I first tried this product because I have very oily skin and this felt so great on my skin. Perfect for nights I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do anything but cleanse and go to bed, so I keep it by my nightstand. Got it as a free sample via Amazon Prime and once I get through it I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Jordan H.
My mom lives by this cream! It is part of her habit. I have tried it and likes it but it’s too heavy for me... not a big Olay fam personally but my mom has seen results with the product
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Little🍷 J.
Plantation, FL
My mom usually uses this play product and I saw it and decided to try it. Fell in love instantlyOlay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and told my best friend to get it as well
Brandy C.