Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Eve O.
I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
Leticia S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't feel a difference when I use it. I bought it for the first time looking for a better moisturizer to help prevent wrinkles. I have medium skin combination and lately it's been dry. I wouldn't rave about it because it haven't seen a difference but it may just be my skin has been so dry it needs something else.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Excellent product! I have received so many compliments since using this cream on a nightly basis. It provides complete hydration without being goopy or sticky. I so have sensitive skin in places so I find that the fragrance free formula works best for me. I also use higher end brands but this works just as well, if not better, than many luxury brands.
Sarah P.
I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA
This is my all round morning and night anti aging cream. It's my fall back on product. I will try others but keep coming back to this cream. It does the job for me. It keeps me moisturized and, hopefully, fights the good fight on my 64 year old skin. I use it in conjunction with the micro-sculpting serum and both are excellent values for the money.
Narmin V.
This is an amazing cream to moisturize dead skin and to help clear skin! It really helps with my skin personally and the packaging is super compact and I love carrying it with me esp when i travel. I love using these on myself and I give these as gifts to kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others !
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
This should be in every female home. I use this every night at bed time and I know it helps keeps this face of mine looking young. This cream is very gently on the skin and it works miracles. It is also easy to dissolve in the skin and it do not leave any residue or white lines in face. I would recommend this product for wrinkles and fine lines.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
I usually love okay products but this one seemed a bit in the heavy and oily side. It works well with dry skin but a little heavy for me but I'm also only in my late twenties so I'm not quite the target audience. I think it's a great drugstore product! Something I would recommend to my mom who is not a believer in spending a lot in products!
Kayla A.
Union, KY
So far so good with this product, a little bit goes a long way and even though I have oily skin, my skin absorbs it extremely well without getting excessively shiny. It feels great when applying and smooths over very well. You start aging at 18 and I'm starting my routine only now at the age of 21, will definitely keep buying this product.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL
Just bought this product, have been using it for about 2 wks now, OMG it should be called "heaven in a bottle" after only 2 wks i see a major difference in my face, i can honestly say that the youthful apperance that was once missing it looking better,my skin is so soft, the smells is nice, and not to mention how mosturized my skin looks.
Brandy C.