Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Carol T.
Carol T.
March 29, 2016, 6:21 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Olay has been a trusted name in my household since I began using it in my twenty. I now had to switch over for my maturing dry facial skin. I brought Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer at CVS. It is Fragrance-free. The cream is not heavy and it soaks into your skin instantly leaving a soft smooth touch. It works on my fine lines as my daughters keep telling me I look ten years younger than their friends' mothers!
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA
June 27, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I began getting expression lines in my forehead about two years ago. I looked and looked for something to diminish them and make them less noticible. After a week of using this produce, my skin was more alive than it had ever been. It was firm, plump, and moisturized. This product has been a real game changer. I'm no longer so self conscious of my deep creases I'm my forehead, because they are gone, thanks to Okay Regenerist
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
April 12, 2016, 8:43 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I'm middle age and interested in anti aging products that are affordable and effective. Olay Regenerist Micro-Scuplting Cream has been a wonderful addition to my nighttime routine. My combination skin wakes up moisturized and smooth. It's definitely too heavy for daytime but on days where my skin is more dry than usual, I will apply where I need it most. I would definity repurchase this cream, in fact, I'm on my third jar.
Razia G.
Razia G.
Clemmons, NC
The perfect moisturizer for nightly use! The smell of the lotion is amazing and I love that it's lightweight yet really moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I can use it under makeup if I need a little extra moisture from spending the day at the beach. I also feel like it gives my skin a little bit of a glow! Gentle on my skin and even though it has a fragrance it's been great on my sensitive skin!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
March 21, 2016, 2:44 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I received the .5 oz and another sample in 2 separate beauty boxes. I decided to give this a try since I started seeing a few pesky little fine lines hanging around. I have to say after 5 days not only did I notice a difference but so did my friends. I've even walked around with 0 foundation or powder lately and still get compliments on my skin :) The formula smells nice and leaves my dry face feeling hydrated.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Jan. 14, 2016, 10:10 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I absolutely love olay products. Depending on what line you buy depends on the price. I really like the smell of this product and it does reduce the appearance of fine lines but its not lasting. when the cream wears off the skin looks the same. If you have major wrinkles this isn't going to work. Its a little pricey at almost $30 a pop. Would i panic if I ran out, probably not but its not a bad product
S. E.
S. E.
Olay is my go to anti-aging product. I do try to test and use others as well but I always have Olay on stock. I've been using it since I was 20 and now that I am 44, people do not believe my age. I have not one wrinkle. I started using the Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream when it came out and it does a really good job. It does seem to plump the skin with hydration which makes it appear firmer.
Marley T.
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
I stumbled upon this product as a free sample out shopping one day. I found that it is deeply moisturizing and has a thick consistency. I like the packaging and it has a subtle scent. I found that it made my skin feel hydrated and well taken care of. It is so thick that I personally wouldn't use it every day. I'm in my twenties, but it's never too early to look for a good anti-aging product.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?