Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Dorian C.
Dorian C.

I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Momo P.
Momo P.

I would've given this a 5 rating but I feel they changed it from when they first came out years ago. At that time I would wake up with a noticeable difference in my skin's texture and smoothness and I would have people saying they saw it too. Now not so much.

I started using it again because it moisturizers my face for the night without breaking me out like most things do. If you use too much expect it to start rolling off your face.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA

There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
crystle s.
crystle s.

I recently turned 31 and this stuff has been a life saver!!!  I started using it a few years back to try and get a head start before the wrinkles set in lol.  And it last a while and it goes on super smooth and creamy and smells amazing but it doesn't leave your skin oily like some creams!  And I noticed especially around my cheeks they started plumping up more after a month of using this!!  Highly recommend!!!
Susan S.
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS

I love this stuff. Great consistency. A small dab goes a long way. I love how soft my skin is after using this product. I've been using this particular product since it came out. I've always been an Olay fan. Their products consistently deliver results at a fraction of the price of the higher end products. Nobody believes that I'm 55. But my mother taught me to take care of my skin because we only get one chance to get it right!
Carol T.
Carol T.

Olay has been a trusted name in my household since I began using it in my twenty. I now had to switch over for my maturing dry facial skin. I brought Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer at CVS. It is Fragrance-free. The cream is not heavy and it soaks into your skin instantly leaving a soft smooth touch. It works on my fine lines as my daughters keep telling me I look ten years younger than their friends' mothers!
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA

Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

I began getting expression lines in my forehead about two years ago. I looked and looked for something to diminish them and make them less noticible. After a week of using this produce, my skin was more alive than it had ever been. It was firm, plump, and moisturized. This product has been a real game changer. I'm no longer so self conscious of my deep creases I'm my forehead, because they are gone, thanks to Okay Regenerist
Wendy H.
Wendy H.

I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.

This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Brandy C.