Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Marina L.
Marina L.

Very impressed with this product. Not to heavy. Their claim of results in one day are correct. It's subtle but it does improve. A little pricey but when you look around its average of its kind. I like it
Tasmeem A.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL

This feels so nice on your skin, it's a very thick cream, so I don't use much of it and I don't use it every day. However the days I do use it I wake up feeling that my skin is very moisturized and soft
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Treena K.
Treena K.

Luv love luv! I use this every morning now after receiving a sample. Full size is little expensive but so well worth beautiful skin! I've noticed my smile lines diminishing ! They better never change it!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA

This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Adriana  G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara , CA

I use this as part of my night creams. It feels good , not oily and my skin feels refreshed in the morning. Haven't noticed a big difference in my skin, but I do have nice skin so I think it's helping.
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA

I have tried these products they make my skin noticeably healthier but don't really regenerate my wrinkles. These products are easy to find at most rite aid or cvs stores and some of them can be costly
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO

Use this daily. For some reason there is a little bit of a sting when I apply it but I still love it. I believe I just bought it from Walgreens. I do like the packaging and the product works very well.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Saint Cloud, FL

My mother swears by this cream so I decided to give it a chance as well. It certainly is a more affordable option and I have noticed a difference already in the short amount of time I have applied it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I really felt with consistent use this would make a difference. It instantly gives a tingle effect perhaps tightening. I had used a sample package from a magazine and its in my list of must buys soon.
Brandy C.