Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning and night...leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated!. I have noticed my fine lines plumping some. This sinks right into my skin. No greasy feeling and a lil goes a long way ! Way to go okay!
Elizabeth g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturiser so much! I've been using this cream for years and I'm not going to stop. I get it from Walmart and it's still a little expensive but so worth it.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using it since 4 months ago and I love it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly during the day after I apply it in the morning and I can also use it as a night serum.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this because I've noticed little fine lines ūüėĒ but unfortunately I didn't see any improvement. The box does say "Visible wrinkle results start day 1" not for me it didn't. I've heard really good things about Olay so I will definitely try this brand again just not this particular product.
Sheila F.
Arvada, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cream, it's very hydrating and has a nice mild smell. I've been using it for about 3 weeks and I think my fine lines are less noticeable. I will repurchase this one!!
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Emily S.
This product makes my skin feel amazing. It does make me feel a little sticky but that's ok. It smells truly amazing! I have not really seen a difference but I have only been using it for a week.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
I tried it and I didnt really work for me! Don't like the consistency that much! It was very harsh! Would not buy again! It was my personal experience but it could be different for other buyers.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY
While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?