Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA

I love how it makes my face feel after using it. Smooth and baby bottom soft. Pores look great. I've been using this line of products for about ten years now and this is by far my favorite!
Beth S.
Beth S.
New Albany, IN

My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Saskatoon, Canada

I think this product is excellent for the price point. I have very sensitive skin and it goes on smoothly and hydrates well. It would have received 5 stars but I find the scent very strong.
Lori N.
Lori N.
Rossville, GA

Great product I use at bedtime and my skin feels amazing afterward. Very light not heavy feeling.well worth the price and I hope it helps my skin to stay young looking as long as possible.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Herriman, UT

I love this cream for around my eyes. It helps keep the skin soft and smooth. It has a wonderful light smell and smooths on beautifully with no tugging. I would definitely buy this again!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

I love how moisturizing this cream is but it feels sticky at the same time. Doesn't really have a scent, which is good. A con I would say is, that is pricey for being a drugstore product.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA

I received a free sample of this cream, and while it was not enough to do a full trial my skin felt wonderfully smooth after. The cost for the full size is a bit high but likely worth it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
yacolt, WA

This serum is wonderful , it is light and silky feeling . My face looks younger, works just as it says. Love Olay products. The price was great! Had no problem with break outs or redness.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL

This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Brandy C.