Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Atwater, MN
Jan. 3, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Feels nice, works well under foundation, I use this along with others, vit c serum,hyloronic acid serum and ROC products, it is the best mositurizer I have found thus far
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
My grandmother swore by Oil of Olay and always looked so young and her skin was always soft. When I found out her secret I started using it too! Very gentle to your skin.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
This stuff is amazing! I just started using it so I haven't seen any difference yet but it makes my face feel smooth and hydrated. Love love love and so worth the money.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
Love this. Have used for 46 years and even when I try other moisturizers, I always come back to it. It makes my skin soft and reduces fine lines. I will always use this.
Patty O.
Patty O.
March 28, 2016, 11:08 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Fantastic as always from olay, I use this after washing my face in the morning before applying primer and make up and my make up seems to last longer and apply smoothr
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso , IN
Sept. 2, 2016, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Face Moisturizer
Fantastic moisturizer for my super oily skin! I use it every morning and night and I see a difference in my face! Softer and brighter looking definitely recommend this!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love olay regenerist! Makes my face feel so refreshed and hydrated without feeling oily. I use this product every morning and night before bed. Great product and price!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Nov. 30, 2015, 9:13 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I use this everyday. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I put it on befor I put on primer for my makeup. I don't have tinkles but I use it as a prevention
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
July 14, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is an olay product that I enjoy, this was sent to me from a very good friend of mine and I like it alot, love how it feel on my skin, I really love olay products 😊
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?