Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Herriman, UT

I love this cream for around my eyes. It helps keep the skin soft and smooth. It has a wonderful light smell and smooths on beautifully with no tugging. I would definitely buy this again!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

I love how moisturizing this cream is but it feels sticky at the same time. Doesn't really have a scent, which is good. A con I would say is, that is pricey for being a drugstore product.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA

Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC

A really great cream that made my skin feel wonderful. Only problem is it was a little pricey for what I needed. I eventually switched to a different olay cream, but still love this one.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL

This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Angela P.
Angela P.

I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues from using this product. Makes my skin softer but I haven't had any luck with getting rid of any fine lines or wrinkles using this.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.

i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream is my essential go to moisturizing cream. It has an almost airy, rich consistency; but still absorbs smoothly leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
Laura M.
Laura M.

Love this! It's not super thick or heavy, but a nice consistency. Feels good on, and I apply it morning and night. I like it so much I have it on automatic delivery so I never run out!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.

I can use this face cream during the day because it'll leave me feeling moisturized without feeling to oily. I just wish it came with spf so I wouldnt have to have yet another product.
Brandy C.