Add a Photo

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA

I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Herriman, UT

I love this cream for around my eyes. It helps keep the skin soft and smooth. It has a wonderful light smell and smooths on beautifully with no tugging. I would definitely buy this again!
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA

I received a free sample of this cream, and while it was not enough to do a full trial my skin felt wonderfully smooth after. The cost for the full size is a bit high but likely worth it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA

This serum is wonderful , it is light and silky feeling . My face looks younger, works just as it says. Love Olay products. The price was great! Had no problem with break outs or redness.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.

I love how moisturizing this cream is but it feels sticky at the same time. Doesn't really have a scent, which is good. A con I would say is, that is pricey for being a drugstore product.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL

This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA

Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC

A really great cream that made my skin feel wonderful. Only problem is it was a little pricey for what I needed. I eventually switched to a different olay cream, but still love this one.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Hamilton, Ontario

I've received quite a few samples of this product and say it's amazing. I will be in the near future purchasing it. I love how it makes my skin feel. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.

i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target