Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA
After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Loveland, CO
I didn't really notice a difference using this. It was way too expensive for me to justify spending that kind of money on something I'm not sure I even see a difference in.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
This is a great face cream. I have dry skin and need the moisture. Great to pile on at bedtime and layer lightly under makeup each morning. Great go to product. Light scent
mary M.
mary M.
Andover, MN
Feb. 27, 2016, 7:08 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I am still trying this out. I am on my second jar and my face does feel really good. Also use the night cream gel and love the feel of that. You do not need much of either.
Wendy Y.
Wendy Y.
Rosemead, CA
I actually used this by accident when my mom bought it, but I think it's great at moisturizing and it has a very nice feel to it.. It's not sticky like other face creams..
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
April 26, 2016, 3:53 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Angela H.
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
Super hydrating I can feel the retinol working when I apply it to my skin. A little goes a long way so you get a great value when buying this cream I highly recommend it.
Wanda S.
Wanda S.
Atwater, MN
Jan. 3, 2016, 11:44 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Feels nice, works well under foundation, I use this along with others, vit c serum,hyloronic acid serum and ROC products, it is the best mositurizer I have found thus far
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?