BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
I loved this and it really works my skin never felt better and when using this it also made my face look better than it has ever done I do recommend
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Greeley, CO
Olay's Rengerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a must-have in your bathroom. I love how it helps to tighten my skin, and reduces the appearance of pores.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Waterford
Love the scent and feel of this Olay product and works great, very gentle on your skin and i have very sensitive skin. The price is not bad at all.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This smells amazing! I apply at night so when I wake up I feel awake and ready to start my day feeling amazing with amazing skin and flawless skin
Shyanne J.
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX
I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I got a sample of this and from what I could tell in the one time use it was a nice cream. You can feel it lifting and tightening. Not too greasy.
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Marion, SD
Great under foundation facial cream. Seems like my fine wrinkles disappear with the Olay Regenerist products. Leaves face feeling soft and supple
Kara Kai K.
Kara Kai K.
I liked that the cream felt moisturizing on my skin, but I live in a humid climate and it may have been over-moisturizing; caused minor breakouts
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?