Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA
This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Alexi B.
I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ
Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD
This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Cynthia S.
Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV
Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK
Love this cream! I put it on at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning with noticeably fewer lines and more supple tone.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
Awesome product! I would use this again! Feels nice, lightweight, and refreshing. It's a really nice packaging. It's gentle to skin.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA
I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Brandy C.