Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
I in no way think this sculpts like it claims to, but I do like the consistency of it and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I have no real issue with this product but I hate when products claim to do things they can't do.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Theresa M.
I didn't like how it made my face feel oily and heavy. I always felt like I needed to wash my face. I committed to completing the jar but I did not like the way my face felt and did not see a difference in my appearance.
Erin M.
I have only been using this for a few months and I can tell a huge difference already. My skin looks and feels tighter around my eyes and forehead. It's unfortunate that this is sticky, but the results make it bearable.
Daniela S.
Salinas
This product is alright, I didn't notice much of a help with this. It is gentle to the eyes. Price is good for the product, it did not meet my expectations though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Carlee J.
Decatur, AL
I have used this product for a while and I like the results. I don't like the smell. I almost feel like it was meant to be fragrance free, but it has a slightly odd aroma. I can ignore it.
Rachel L.
Love, love this cream. I used this for about a month now and my skin hasnt looked this good since i was a little girl lol. I like that its not real greasy and its light weight on the skin
Jonni H.
Muncy, PA
Very good product! It helped my skin tremendously and made it feel very smooth! I have only used this product a handful of times but would highly recommend for anyone! I would use again!
tanya r.
Springerville , AZ
It felt nice going on and smells great but it is hot out and I felt like it melted quick and got in my eyes and burned. I would try again in winter because the formula is nice and thick.
Christina B.
This is a GREAT drug store find . I loved the hydration my skin had from using this . It's like it plumped my skin . I see reccomend using this as I had a sample and went out to buy it.
Brandy C.