Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
La Crosse, WI
This cream works really good on me. The scent is nice. It helped my dry skin and helped with fine lines that like to appear as you age. This is a repurchase for me.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Section, AL
I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto , CA
I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Katie V.
Katie V.
Ottawa Lake, Mi
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
South Point, OH
I use Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream every morning to help reduce the lines & wrinkles in my face. It leaves my face looking and feeling very smooth.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.
I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?