Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Josephine M.
Josephine M.

I love Olay's Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. It actually lessens the wrinkles. I notice a difference. I don't want to ever run out of it. It really works for me. It does everything is says.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Nashville, TN

One of my VERY favorite moisturizers. I prefer this to the much more expensive Stri-Vectin Tightening and Sculpting Cream. It is lighter, creamier, and I can see and feel a difference sooner.
Janeeya g.
Janeeya g.
West Haven, CT

It really works,After i applied it to my face my skin was so soft,This is my first time using this product.Its not that pricey but also not that cheap,I bought it from mh local dollar general
Paulina R.
Paulina R.

This product I loved! The scent is wonderful but slight. Not overpowering. I felt the cream did its job. It wasn't too greasy or heavy. Product met my expectation of a wrinkle cream should be
Meredith R.
Meredith R.
Middletown, CT

Best moisturizer in the world now comes without fragrance! I personally love the scent of the original but this is a great option for people who can't or won't deal with fragranced products!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

This cream is great! It feels so nice on the skin and it's very good for your skin as well. My sister and mother loves this cream because it keeps their skin feeling smooth, glowy and tight.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA

I love how it makes my face feel after using it. Smooth and baby bottom soft. Pores look great. I've been using this line of products for about ten years now and this is by far my favorite!
Beth S.
Beth S.
New Albany, IN

My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Abbie G.
Abbie G.
Saskatoon, Canada

I think this product is excellent for the price point. I have very sensitive skin and it goes on smoothly and hydrates well. It would have received 5 stars but I find the scent very strong.
Lori N.
Lori N.
Rossville, GA

Great product I use at bedtime and my skin feels amazing afterward. Very light not heavy feeling.well worth the price and I hope it helps my skin to stay young looking as long as possible.
Brandy C.