Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jett W.
Oak creek, WI
I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Heloisa M.
I did not like it, it's too oily and gave me zits, maybe it's my skin..I bought at Cotsco, 2 for 30$ something and they stil in my drawer
Tiffany E.
Export, PA
Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND
I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Sahar J.
Rome, GA
This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA
Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI
Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR
This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL
I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Brandy C.