Add a Photo

Erika W.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
May 29, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Taunton, MA
Jan. 18, 2016, 2:31 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I do not go to bed without putting this product on. I I have fine lines and a few deep wrinkles. This softens my skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. I swear by this !!
loretta t.
loretta t.
Conway, PA
It's pretty good. It makes my skin soft and supple. It smooths out the little lines around my eyes lets put it this way, it didn't make it to the wrinkle cream grave yard yet.
Mary T.
Mary T.
One of my favorite skin care creams. I call this "liquid Botox" not only because it gives you a more youthful appearance, but also because it helps maintain that youthful look.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN
Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
July 25, 2016, 7:37 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA
I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
Heather N.
Heather N.
I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Eugene, OR
I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!😍 It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!😍
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA
After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?