Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Cherri B.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso , IN
Fantastic moisturizer for my super oily skin! I use it every morning and night and I see a difference in my face! Softer and brighter looking definitely recommend this!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I put it on befor I put on primer for my makeup. I don't have tinkles but I use it as a prevention
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love olay regenerist! Makes my face feel so refreshed and hydrated without feeling oily. I use this product every morning and night before bed. Great product and price!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
This is an olay product that I enjoy, this was sent to me from a very good friend of mine and I like it alot, love how it feel on my skin, I really love olay products 😊
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
So glad to see that this product was one of the Reviewers' Choice Winners on Influenster! I love using this every night before I go to bed! Congrats Olay Regenerist!!!
Bethany m.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love the whole line of regenerist products. This definitely lessened my fine lines. And made my complexion better overall. A great moisturizer. I recommend it 100%
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Vandalia, OH
I use the cream before I go to bed. I like that it doesn't feel greasy. I feel like is a bit pricey, however, when on sale or with coupons I think it is a good deal.
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
La Crosse, WI
This cream works really good on me. The scent is nice. It helped my dry skin and helped with fine lines that like to appear as you age. This is a repurchase for me.
Carla S.
Carla S.
Section, AL
I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto , CA
I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Brandy C.