Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY

It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Mikita h.
Mikita h.

Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Clarice F.
Clarice F.

I've heard really good reviews about this. I've only ever received a tiny sample of it, but decided to give it to my mom instead. She liked it though. She felt her skin feel moisturized after she used it
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I love Oley. They make amazing products and to me they're very effective and high end. I would definitely buy anything from them because they always are on point and meet any expectation I have for them.
Marina L.
Marina L.

Very impressed with this product. Not to heavy. Their claim of results in one day are correct. It's subtle but it does improve. A little pricey but when you look around its average of its kind. I like it
Tasmeem A.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL

This feels so nice on your skin, it's a very thick cream, so I don't use much of it and I don't use it every day. However the days I do use it I wake up feeling that my skin is very moisturized and soft
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Treena K.
Treena K.

Luv love luv! I use this every morning now after receiving a sample. Full size is little expensive but so well worth beautiful skin! I've noticed my smile lines diminishing ! They better never change it!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA

This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Adriana  G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA

I use this as part of my night creams. It feels good , not oily and my skin feels refreshed in the morning. Haven't noticed a big difference in my skin, but I do have nice skin so I think it's helping.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now