Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Asbury Park, NJ

Although a bit pricey I love this lotion. I also have a night serum that I did not see on the list. I like this because I believe it is effect and also feels light on your face so you can wear it under makeup!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cleveland, NC

I really loved using this cream everyday. My skin looked healthier and I needed foundation less! I wish it was less expensive, but if you lookout for coupons and combine with sales, you can find a great deal.
Medie X.
Medie X.

I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Houston

Very hydrating and keeps skin moisturized without being oily. Has a great lasting scent. Highly recommend as it is gentle on the skin and can be used daily. Overall packaging is clean with good presentation.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Hempstead, NY

Absolutely moisturizing, my skin felt so soft and hydrated.

I only used the cream at night. I would like if the jar was larger. It didn't last as long as I liked.

Overall pleased with the results of my skin.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
New Oxford, Pa

I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH

Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream is a fantastic product for keeping your skin, and especially your face, moisturized. It's gentle on your skin and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks of use.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover

My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA

Got a little baby sample and a coupon from my vogue and I absolutely love it! I actually did see a tad difference in my face using it every other day and I'm considering by the mini sizes with my coupon :)
Brandy C.