Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Perfect for giving your skin that extra boost it needs after a long stressful day. Applied every night after a good cleansing and within a week my texture improved & skin looked a lot healthier.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is a great alternative to high end fave creams. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. Don't see much results after using for a couple months besides hydrated skin and acne free.
Bree G.
Harrisburg
Instantly makes my skin feel super hydrated and supple. Great price. Really actually noticed a difference in my skin texture on my chest! Smells nice but not heavily scented. Absorbs super fast.
Kendra W.
I love this stuff! I'm not one to spend a lot of money on facial products, but I'm getting to the age where I need to start investing. So I bought this using a coupon that I got from my PinchMe box, and another coupon from Target (yeah I doubled up). And it's spectacular! You start seeing results in a couple days. Plumper skin, fine lines reduced, and no crazy scents. I will admit that after not using for a few days, my skin seemed to go back to normal. And I don't use it all over my face, only on my laugh lines and fine lines. Only downsides are that it's expensive (sort of), and it can be sticky to the touch if you try to put make up on over it. So i suggest using it at night.
Shannon R.
Chino
This is such a great product! I love this product I recommend it to a lot of people who is ever looking for a good product like this that is good for your skin. I do think people should buy this
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
I use the entire Olay Regenerist line and absolutely love it. I have seen a dramatic difference in the appearance of fine lines and skin texture on my face and neck. For the price it is wonderful.
Cheyenne D.
I really enjoyed this product. It kept my skin very moisturizer throughout the day. I have very sensitive skin so it is hard to find a product to work for me. I also have eczema but this worked great! Perfect before makeup too
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
The packaging it comes with is amazing I love it super fancy. Its affordable and it helps with excess dirt in the skin. It leaves your skin and pores refreshed. Recommend to apply it at night time
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
Alexia C.
This product worked really well for my skin! Before I used it I had really dry skin but the first time I put some cream on, my skin was really soft and I was surprised! I can't stop using it because it leaves your face looking fresh and soft!
Brandy C.