Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Clarice F.
Clarice F.

I've heard really good reviews about this. I've only ever received a tiny sample of it, but decided to give it to my mom instead. She liked it though. She felt her skin feel moisturized after she used it
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Treena K.
Treena K.

Luv love luv! I use this every morning now after receiving a sample. Full size is little expensive but so well worth beautiful skin! I've noticed my smile lines diminishing ! They better never change it!
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA

I have tried these products they make my skin noticeably healthier but don't really regenerate my wrinkles. These products are easy to find at most rite aid or cvs stores and some of them can be costly
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA

This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara , CA

I use this as part of my night creams. It feels good , not oily and my skin feels refreshed in the morning. Haven't noticed a big difference in my skin, but I do have nice skin so I think it's helping.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO

Use this daily. For some reason there is a little bit of a sting when I apply it but I still love it. I believe I just bought it from Walgreens. I do like the packaging and the product works very well.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, KY

I really felt with consistent use this would make a difference. It instantly gives a tingle effect perhaps tightening. I had used a sample package from a magazine and its in my list of must buys soon.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR

I really like this moisturizer.. I feel it is just as good as products that are 2 and 3 times the price.. My eyes can be sensitive to some facial moisturizers and this one doesn't bother them at all..
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Saint Cloud, FL

My mother swears by this cream so I decided to give it a chance as well. It certainly is a more affordable option and I have noticed a difference already in the short amount of time I have applied it.
Brandy C.