Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
MyDung M.
San Jose, CA
This product is great. My mom used this product and she loves it. You notice the changes in your face about 2 weeks into using the product .
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC
Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX
I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV
Worked okay but felt heavy and silicone like. I saw no immediate results and no long term benefits, other than keeping my skin moisturized.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA
I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Lisa T.
Starkville, MS
Really like this product....moisturizes well. Only drawback.......it clumps together when applying makeup so makeup doesn't go on smoothly
I feel like it gets rid of some aging but mostly acts as a moisturizer. But I do feel that the moisturizing helps maintain a youthful look
Kim P.
It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
This product is overall great, it is a bit pricey, but it is worth it. I received it in a beauty box and I am hooked. Leaves my face soft.
Brandy C.