Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Minot Afb, ND

I use this product every night before I go to bed. Love the soft feeling of my face in the morning. I also love that Olay products don't leave my face feeling greasy like many other face products do.
Dale S.
Dale S.
Jersey City, NJ

I bought this because the micro-sculpting serum worked amazing, but I don't see much a difference with this cream. It's also not very moisturizing and sometimes irritates my face. Will not buy again.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
National city, California

I like use this cream when I feel my skin very dry and after I used a lot of makeup because I feel that really works with my skin! Very good value, and cool packaging, I will buy it again of course!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX

Part of my nighttime routine. Thick, rich, absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy at all. Is it effective? I think so: it may just be a placebo effect. I love OLAY products. I keep this in my arsenal!
Julie R.
Julie R.

This moisturizer is not too waxy, greasy, thick, or sweat inducing! I'm sick of face creams clogging my pores or making my eyes burn or irritating my skin. This is the best facial moisturizer ever!
Cara M.
Cara M.

Amazing moisturizer! It works so great for an overnight moisturizer but not for "micro-sculpting". It claims to define your jawbone and brow bone but really, it doesn't do anything but moisturizer.
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY

This is a great product. It absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also has a peasant scent that is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH

I usually love the Olay products but was disappointed in the Micro Sculpting Face Cream Moisturizer. I seen no improvement in my skin and felt the product was over priced. Will not purchase again.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manton, MI

I have this and cleanser and eye cream. I've been using it over a month on a daily basis for the most part (missed only a few days) - I haven't seen any results but it does feel nice on the skin.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA

This was pretty awesome and it was definitely sculpting I really liked it because it was inexpensive but also very hydrating. I got this at target and I would definitely go back and get it again.
Brandy C.