Add a Photo

Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Feb. 9, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
April B.
April B.
March 1, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
This worked o.k., but after trying Pond's Rejuveness-- I no longer purchase this. Also, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore type of product and I save at least $19 using the Pond's
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
May 29, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
Angie F.
Angie F.
March 30, 2016, 9:05 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This product was a miss for me. It gave me great hydration but I did not like the way my skin felt after putting this product in. Sticky, and never felt like it absorbed it my skin.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Oceanside , Ny
Received this as a free sample and I liked it from the minute I opened it. Smells really nice and made my skin really soft but since it was a sample I couldn't get the full effect.
Shamieka G.
Shamieka G.
Greenville, NC
My mother and I swear by it. I love it for those late nights without much sleep, it keeps the bags at bay and my mother uses it everyday for dark circles. Vety effective for both.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Edmonds, WA
Love this cream. Nothing but good things to say. Results are seen quickly and I was in total shock at how well it works. Guess there is a reason that Olay has been around so long!
Blooming M.
Blooming M.
I've been using this moisturizer fr a few days only but I like it so far. It has a rich consistency, it absorbs well and quickly and it does make me look younger. So far so good!
Brandie D.
Brandie D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
March 11, 2016, 12:54 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Anther product that is top of the line. It makes your skin look fab. I used this for a long time but recently tried something new. I plan on going back to this one in the future.
Louisa L.
Louisa L.
Dunn, NC
I use this cream overnight as part of a beauty routine. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream left my face feeling tight, and supple. I have to say this is a great product.
Brandy C.