BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA
Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Laura R.
Laura R.
This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff is amazing! I saw a visible difference within 10 seconds of applying. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it. Doesn't make my skin oily.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY
This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Sari G.
Sari G.
Royal Oak, MI
This is my best spring discovery! I love this moisturizer. It smells good. It goes on smooth and it doesn't feel sticky! Leaves my skin feeling soft too.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Ludlow, MA
I recently purchased this after a string of failed products, and I am quite pleased. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, which is a welcomed change.
Christine S.
Christine S.
I love this productit moisturizes my skin which could get really dry. It lessens the appearance of wrinkles and makes my skin supple and young looking
Angie W.
Angie W.
Ive been using regenerist micro sculpting cream for a while now ,im happy with my results ,leaves your face soft and lifted. I bought this at walmart.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?