Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX

I've used this product for years it really moisturizers
Your face and neck. Use sparely too much when KK make your skin heavy and greasy . A little goes a long way
I really like it.
Have a great day all!πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH

Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA

Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream is a fantastic product for keeping your skin, and especially your face, moisturized. It's gentle on your skin and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks of use.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover

My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA

Got a little baby sample and a coupon from my vogue and I absolutely love it! I actually did see a tad difference in my face using it every other day and I'm considering by the mini sizes with my coupon :)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL

I only used a sample amount of this, but from the sample I could tell this stuff is good. My face can be sensitive and this did not bother me at all. It smelled good, soaked in well and didn't feel greasy.
Cathie E.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA

My skin felt amazing from the first day I used it. The fine lines have disappeared and have given me a smoothr look. Even though it is a bit more out of pocket, the product goes far and lasts a long time.
maria c.
maria c.

This olay regenerist micro-sculpting is gooddddddd is very soft cream the smell is soft too some times i used on my hands ahhhh yes my face don't feel havy is nice and smooth loveit i recommend this product
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY

It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Mikita h.
Mikita h.

Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now