Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
The cream leaves my skin feeling super soft without leaving it greasy. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it's not very potent. The cream made my skin feel a little tighter, so I'm assuming it works
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I tried this product after watching a YouTube video where a professional makeup artist mentioned he used this product on celebrity clients. I decided to try it and I was quite impressed with the product. The packaging is made to look attractive, although it is plastic. The jar is a dark red with the product label and the lid is silver. There is a mild scent and the formula is creamy and rich. I have never experienced break outs and the product is not greasy but it does leave a slight tacky feeling on the skin. I am able to use the product under makeup with no issues. It is also a wonderful night moisturizer. Since using this product, I don't experience any spells where my skin is dry. I'm very satisfied with the Olay Regenerist product line and this is another great addition in the collection. I would consider this to be one of the best drug store moisturizers available performing equally as well as some higher end products.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Love the feel of my skin afterwards, but if you use even just the tiniest bit too much, it kind of globs up on your skin, so make sure you only use a dab on the areas of your skin you're using it on.
Danielle H.
Minot Afb, ND
I use this product every night before I go to bed. Love the soft feeling of my face in the morning. I also love that Olay products don't leave my face feeling greasy like many other face products do.
Narmina A.
Portland, OR
When I first bought this product, I wasn't exactly sure what it was. The only thing I understood was that it helped to lessen the aging process and moisturize the skin, and it did just that! This cream always leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
I'm currently finishing this moisturizer. It's thick, crazy hydrating and smells so damn good!!! I love using this at night and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and plump, literally. Such a great cream!
Connie S.
Richmond, VA
I own several items in the Olay Regenerist line so adding the moisturizer to my collection was a no brainer for me. It's a nice thick cream that spreads and absorbs well. It doesn't have a bad odor or texture. It makes my face feel very soft and hydrated, as I have very dry skin. I personally like this moisturizer a lot. It keeps my face and neck soft and smooth for the entire day. At night when I remove my makeup sometimes I'll re-apply a little to my face before my night cream because a lot if make-up removers leave my skin feeling very dry afterwards. I definitely would recommend this product to my family and friends. This is my personal, unbiased opinion about this product. I have not been influenced or compensated for my opinion.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My favorite night cream, does the same thing as hundred dollar creams for a quarter of the price. Really feels luxurious and my skin feels springy and refreshed in the morning. Can get it anywhere.
Alyee H.
I received a sample size of this product. Makes me think it's a modern product with its flashy design. Definitely has shelf appeal. I have bought other Olay products before, so I knew I would like this sample. My skin can get pretty dry during the winter months, and very oily in the summer. So it’s good timing to use this during the cool dry air. First applying it felt cool, not too thick. I used my sample very sparingly to see if I get any results over time. My face felt soft and more moisture was captured while using this. I would not recommend for skin types that very oily. Overall I am satisfied with the small sample that I received. I will possibly purchasing this in the future.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
This stuff works wonders! In a matter of a couple days my fine wrinkles on my forehead was much less noticeable and my skin over all had a much healthier appearance. Not to mention it was only $25!
Brandy C.