Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Teresa C.
Made me break out after three uses. Kind of heavy so that's probably why. I've stopped using. I'm also skeptical of how clean tubs of product are since you're putting your fingers in to use the product and it's exposed to the air.
Allyssia S.
I actually tried this from my mom's skin products and I enjoy it, it's a good value, I've found it at walgreens and walmart. It met my expectations but didn't go above and beyond. I would recommend to others
Belinda N.
Moundridge, KS
So in love with this moisturizer! It is so affordable, it is also so affective I had the spots on my cheeks used this product for roughly 3 weeks and they were disappearing! Absolutely no room for improvement!
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
I have been using this for years on my neck and it really makes a difference. It's great for the face and body. It pumps up and correct fine lines and wrinkles so fast and the results are quite long lasting.
Autumn M.
I have tried this as a sample. It does dry quick. Which is great for a moisturizer.. It costs a little more than the regular drugstore moisturizer. My only issue was that it did tend to be a bit greasy on my skin. I would like to try this more often if it was not as greasy.
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got free samples of this from the southern women's show on Nashville. I like it pretty well, the sample Was small so I was not able to see a huge difference but i think using it daily would be great
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This product works really well. I've been using it for about 2 weeks. You can see it smooth out your skin right when you put it on. It's to heavy to use in the morning under make up . But I like it so far.
Ashley H.
My mom swears by this product and now that I'm in my 30s I'm trying to keep my skin as healthy as possible. I find it very nourishing and am noticing a difference in my skin already!
Can't wait to see how my skin looks in a few months
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
I have seen some changes when I use this product. It goes on nicely and doesn't leave my fave feeling heavy or sticky before I go to bed. It is at a reasonable price and is sometimes on sale at Walmart
Jessica L.
This is a pretty good product. I am not one to keep up with a daily routine but even though i didn't keep up with this daily, i still saw results. I am pretty sure if I were to use it the way it is directed the results would be better.
Brandy C.