BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
San Antonio, TX
I use this as my nighttime moisturizer. It has great ingredients for my mature skin and leaves my skin hydrated and glowing. I will never be without this cream!
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.
I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Kaye Z.
Kaye Z.
This not only does it really make your face soft and the cream makes your face super moisturizer it also smells good! Very good product at a very decent price!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM
This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA
My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Noraima C.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA
It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Tay S.
Tay S.
Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA
Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?