Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Houston

Very hydrating and keeps skin moisturized without being oily. Has a great lasting scent. Highly recommend as it is gentle on the skin and can be used daily. Overall packaging is clean with good presentation.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH

Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA

Got a little baby sample and a coupon from my vogue and I absolutely love it! I actually did see a tad difference in my face using it every other day and I'm considering by the mini sizes with my coupon :)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL

I only used a sample amount of this, but from the sample I could tell this stuff is good. My face can be sensitive and this did not bother me at all. It smelled good, soaked in well and didn't feel greasy.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover

My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Cathie E.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA

My skin felt amazing from the first day I used it. The fine lines have disappeared and have given me a smoothr look. Even though it is a bit more out of pocket, the product goes far and lasts a long time.
maria c.
maria c.

This olay regenerist micro-sculpting is gooddddddd is very soft cream the smell is soft too some times i used on my hands ahhhh yes my face don't feel havy is nice and smooth loveit i recommend this product
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY

It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Mikita h.
Mikita h.

Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Marina L.
Marina L.

Very impressed with this product. Not to heavy. Their claim of results in one day are correct. It's subtle but it does improve. A little pricey but when you look around its average of its kind. I like it
Brandy C.