Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY

I used to love olay regenerist and what it does for my skin but I don't know if its just my age or if they have lowered the quality of the product. it does not have the effect of smoothing that it used to on my skin.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA

A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
Jill R.
Jill R.
Lakeland, FL

I have used this cream for years, it goes on smooth, soaks in fast, and makes my skin so soft. It is very effective. Very good price as well, works just as well as other expensive creams for a fraction of the price.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City , ND

I tried this. It is a nice silky smooth cream that smells nice. It makes your skin feel amazing, however I really didn't see any anti-aging results from this product. I really enjoyed how moisturizing the cream was!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

This is now my everyday face cream. This has reduced my under eye fine lines. I can't believe how fantastic my skin feels, so hydrated and healthy. only thing I don't like is the smell is perfumey when you apply it.
Annalee G.
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX

I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
South Sioux City, NE

I recently got this in a beauty box. I love the smell this gives. I need to use it more to notice any changes. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't sting after I wash my face. It keeps my face moisturized too!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA

This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Brandy C.