Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover

My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Mikita h.
Mikita h.

Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
maria c.
maria c.

This olay regenerist micro-sculpting is gooddddddd is very soft cream the smell is soft too some times i used on my hands ahhhh yes my face don't feel havy is nice and smooth loveit i recommend this product
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY

It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Clarice F.
Clarice F.

I've heard really good reviews about this. I've only ever received a tiny sample of it, but decided to give it to my mom instead. She liked it though. She felt her skin feel moisturized after she used it
Melissa C.
Melissa C.

I love Oley. They make amazing products and to me they're very effective and high end. I would definitely buy anything from them because they always are on point and meet any expectation I have for them.
Marina L.
Marina L.

Very impressed with this product. Not to heavy. Their claim of results in one day are correct. It's subtle but it does improve. A little pricey but when you look around its average of its kind. I like it
Treena K.
Treena K.

Luv love luv! I use this every morning now after receiving a sample. Full size is little expensive but so well worth beautiful skin! I've noticed my smile lines diminishing ! They better never change it!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO

Use this daily. For some reason there is a little bit of a sting when I apply it but I still love it. I believe I just bought it from Walgreens. I do like the packaging and the product works very well.
Brandy C.