Add a Photo

Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA
March 4, 2016, 7:29 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
July 8, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream is my essential go to moisturizing cream. It has an almost airy, rich consistency; but still absorbs smoothly leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Chandler, AZ
I only trust OLAY for my beauty products for anti-aging. I have used them for years. And as a 49 year old female. People cannot believe I have a 29 year old child. I high recommend it.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
Elsa K.
Elsa K.
March 18, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Hands down my favorite night cream. I love that it feels rich when applied and that its fragrance free. I've used other more expensive creams but I always come back to this great buy.
Dyan T.
Dyan T.
Bakersfield, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:35 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I absolutely love okay products. I buy them regularly and use religiously.i have been using okay moisturizer for 29 years or more and I have tried others but I always go back to play.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Feb. 9, 2016, 6:28 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
April B.
April B.
March 1, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
This worked o.k., but after trying Pond's Rejuveness-- I no longer purchase this. Also, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore type of product and I save at least $19 using the Pond's
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
May 29, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
Brandy C.