Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

Let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with this product, but it is not the best out there for my skin. It left my skin feeling a little oily but really soft. I won't be buying this product any time soon.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart 😊 I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Estefania  D.
Estefania D.

I use this cream every night. It gives my skin a nice and smooth feeling. I even use it under my make up sometimes. It has a great smell. I find it very effective in keeping your face looking fresh and smooth.
Julie C.
Julie C.
San Diego, CA

This cream makes my tired skin feel plump and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. It works better for me than other more expensive creams I've tried. It smoothd my lines and makes my skin appear younger.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Asbury Park, NJ

Although a bit pricey I love this lotion. I also have a night serum that I did not see on the list. I like this because I believe it is effect and also feels light on your face so you can wear it under makeup!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cleveland, NC

I really loved using this cream everyday. My skin looked healthier and I needed foundation less! I wish it was less expensive, but if you lookout for coupons and combine with sales, you can find a great deal.
Medie X.
Medie X.

I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Houston

Very hydrating and keeps skin moisturized without being oily. Has a great lasting scent. Highly recommend as it is gentle on the skin and can be used daily. Overall packaging is clean with good presentation.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

Absolutely moisturizing, my skin felt so soft and hydrated.

I only used the cream at night. I would like if the jar was larger. It didn't last as long as I liked.

Overall pleased with the results of my skin.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
New Oxford, Pa

I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now