Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Daynell F.
Plainfield, IN
I love this! It doesn't matter how much it costs it's great. It's smooth easy to apply and works great on wrinkles. I use it to prevent wrinkles.
Julie P.
New Castle, PA
I like the cream and it's very popular for good reason: lots of my friends think they've seen a more youthful appearance because of me using it.
Lisbeth S.
Pasadena, CA
Love love love this cream ive had it for about 4months already and i truly love it. I have 5 empty jars if this stuff and its super affordable.
Jackie G.
Dillwyn, VA
Omg love this!!!! My face feels magnificent and refreshed I always receive compliments on my skin and everyone thinks I'm younger than I am!!!
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Christine D.
Greensboro, NC
No overpowering fragrance, not too greasy. Skin seems smoothr and softer, more even. I have noticed a dark spot I have had forever is fading
Janette A.
Newberg, OR
This product keeps my face moisterized. Ive noticed a slight difference in the tightness of my skin. I have not noticed any reduced wrinkles.
Kimberly S.
Stone Mountain, GA
Okay has even a consistent product in our family for years, the young and old, it's like a past done regiment used, it's pricey but worth it.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV
When you get into your 30's you want to take better care of your skin. This product is wonderful. I like the way y skin feel after each use.
Kaitlynn P.
My mother uses this product and she claims it does its job. I'm never a huge fan of sculpting cream, but she said it has a reasonable value.
Brandy C.