Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Karen K.
Karen K.
Harriman, NY

I received a trial-sized jar of this product and was skeptical to say the least. I tried it for a week and did see a difference in the little creases by my eyes. Would recommend this product to friends and already have.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years new. It feels great on my skin. I have a friend who was using a much more expensive product and having trying mine Olay Regenerist, she switched.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, Hi

Wow just wow! I am impressed with the difference in my skin. I'm in my late 30's and today a lady asked if I was 22 😊 Thank you Olay!! I do use this with their detoxifying face wash and night recovery cream moisturizer.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Lakeville,mn

I have been using this for years! I even brought it with me when I deployed to Iraq! (I am a veteran) I have 3 kids under 3... I am 32 and everyone I have met, including my husbands family, thinks I am 24-25! I LOVE it!
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV

GREAT VALUE! If you look at WALMART and most pharm. you can get he cream and facewash both for about 25.00. I love Elizabeth Arden Pregvage collection but I cant afford it, this is the closest product ive forund to it.
SB O.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV

Since I started using Olay, I won't use any other brand. It feels non greasy and absorbs right into my skin immediately. It feels light on my face and I believe it makes my wrinkles disappear. Good value for the money.
Massaged in according to directions, this gently scented cream soothes and moisturizes the skin and it works its magic overnight for a smoothd, refreshed face in the morning. A reliable product, one of many from Olay.
Melinda K.
Melinda K.
Charleston, WV

The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Super Cream works miracles! I love the way this product leaves my face feeling! I can always tell such a difference after I have used it. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Mary L.
Mary L.

If you are bothered by scents in your skin care hen this is not for you. I happen to like the scent so I'm not affected. I don't really know how much 'sculpting' this is actually doing but it does hydrate and balance.
Angy O.
Angy O.

This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Brandy C.