Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Monique M.
I decided to give this a try over a year ago since I'm only getting older and I'd like to take precautions due to aging. I don't think it's too early to start anti-aging products when you're in your 30's. My other concerns were melasma which I developed during my 3rd pregnancy and never seemed to resolve after giving birth. Although it was tempting to buy a bunch of lightening/whitening/dark spot facial creams, I thought I'd give this a try and test it out for a prolific get period of time before jumping to the next thing. I don't believe there's anything that transforms or fixes issues instantly, but that's just me being realistic. Anyhow, I'm happy to report my melasma (pregnancy mask) has lightened up significantly and my skin looks great. I feel like this cream has put a halt to aging.
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I in no way think this sculpts like it claims to, but I do like the consistency of it and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I have no real issue with this product but I hate when products claim to do things they can't do.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Theresa M.
I didn't like how it made my face feel oily and heavy. I always felt like I needed to wash my face. I committed to completing the jar but I did not like the way my face felt and did not see a difference in my appearance.
Erin M.
I have only been using this for a few months and I can tell a huge difference already. My skin looks and feels tighter around my eyes and forehead. It's unfortunate that this is sticky, but the results make it bearable.
Carlee J.
Decatur, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for a while and I like the results. I don't like the smell. I almost feel like it was meant to be fragrance free, but it has a slightly odd aroma. I can ignore it.
Rachel L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love, love this cream. I used this for about a month now and my skin hasnt looked this good since i was a little girl lol. I like that its not real greasy and its light weight on the skin
Daniela S.
Salinas
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is alright, I didn't notice much of a help with this. It is gentle to the eyes. Price is good for the product, it did not meet my expectations though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jonni H.
Muncy, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good product! It helped my skin tremendously and made it feel very smooth! I have only used this product a handful of times but would highly recommend for anyone! I would use again!
Christina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a GREAT drug store find . I loved the hydration my skin had from using this . It's like it plumped my skin . I see reccomend using this as I had a sample and went out to buy it.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?