BY OLAY #7 in Anti-Aging

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kaye Z.
Kaye Z.
This not only does it really make your face soft and the cream makes your face super moisturizer it also smells good! Very good product at a very decent price!
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM
This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA
My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Noraima C.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA
It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Elena C.
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV
My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA
Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Laura R.
Laura R.
MIAMI, FL
This product will really rejuvenate you if used as they say. The price is worth a million times. This product was gentle on my face and made it feel clean.
Erin g.
Erin g.
Tonawanda, NY
This worked ok but left a film on my face. I felt like I needed a lot to feel any kind of hydration and as I said before it ended up leaving a weird film.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?