BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Heather N.
Heather N.
I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Eugene, OR
I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!😍 It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!😍
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
Kenosha, WI
This was my newest find. I'm at the point in life where I am starting to see fine lines and want to do something about that. I gave this a try and am very satisfied with it.
Carisa B.
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA
After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Denise G.
Denise G.
Loveland, CO
I didn't really notice a difference using this. It was way too expensive for me to justify spending that kind of money on something I'm not sure I even see a difference in.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Clarksburg, CA
This is a great face cream. I have dry skin and need the moisture. Great to pile on at bedtime and layer lightly under makeup each morning. Great go to product. Light scent
Wendy Y.
Wendy Y.
Rosemead, CA
I actually used this by accident when my mom bought it, but I think it's great at moisturizing and it has a very nice feel to it.. It's not sticky like other face creams..
Heather E.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?