Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
South Sioux City, NE

I recently got this in a beauty box. I love the smell this gives. I need to use it more to notice any changes. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't sting after I wash my face. It keeps my face moisturized too!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA

This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
sara a.
sara a.
Cumming, GA

Holy grail nighttime moisturizer for me! It actually does what it claims to do. My skin feels softer, firmer, and fine lines are diminishing. I have used this cream for about a year and I will continue to use it.
Devin G.
Devin G.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream is such a fabulous product!! I received a free sample of this product and after it was gone I rushed out to buy more! My face looks and feels amazing because of this product!
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

This stuff is amazing!! I started using it about 6 months ago and have been getting nothing but compliments on my skin. I have recommended this product to friends, family, even strangers!! Olay had done it again.
Britta F.
Britta F.
El Segundo, CA

I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Clearfield, UT

I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX

Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now