Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Amy C.
Amy C.

Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart 😊 I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Julie C.
Julie C.
San Diego, CA

This cream makes my tired skin feel plump and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. It works better for me than other more expensive creams I've tried. It smoothd my lines and makes my skin appear younger.
Estefania  D.
Estefania D.

I use this cream every night. It gives my skin a nice and smooth feeling. I even use it under my make up sometimes. It has a great smell. I find it very effective in keeping your face looking fresh and smooth.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Asbury Park, NJ

Although a bit pricey I love this lotion. I also have a night serum that I did not see on the list. I like this because I believe it is effect and also feels light on your face so you can wear it under makeup!
Medie X.
Medie X.

I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover, PA

I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Houston

Very hydrating and keeps skin moisturized without being oily. Has a great lasting scent. Highly recommend as it is gentle on the skin and can be used daily. Overall packaging is clean with good presentation.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH

Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL

I only used a sample amount of this, but from the sample I could tell this stuff is good. My face can be sensitive and this did not bother me at all. It smelled good, soaked in well and didn't feel greasy.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.

pricey, but affordable... very effective and long lasting... gentle for every day use and not harsh ... sold at major department stores ... all of its products are #1... perfect for wrinkles and fine lines
Brandy C.