BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Louisa L.
Louisa L.
Dunn, NC
I use this cream overnight as part of a beauty routine. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream left my face feeling tight, and supple. I have to say this is a great product.
Blooming M.
Blooming M.
I've been using this moisturizer fr a few days only but I like it so far. It has a rich consistency, it absorbs well and quickly and it does make me look younger. So far so good!
Brandie D.
Brandie D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Anther product that is top of the line. It makes your skin look fab. I used this for a long time but recently tried something new. I plan on going back to this one in the future.
Lynda I.
Lynda I.
I use this morning and night. I can immediately see and feel the difference when I use it, especially if I have missed a day. It smooths my skin, fills the fine wrinkles/lines.
Suzi L.
Suzi L.
Springville, UT
Favorite face cream ever. I've tried pricier department store brands, but this stuff is the best. Keeps my face nice and soft, without being greasy, and it absorbs really well!
Erika W.
Erika W.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
loretta t.
loretta t.
Conway, PA
It's pretty good. It makes my skin soft and supple. It smooths out the little lines around my eyes lets put it this way, it didn't make it to the wrinkle cream grave yard yet.
Mary T.
Mary T.
One of my favorite skin care creams. I call this "liquid Botox" not only because it gives you a more youthful appearance, but also because it helps maintain that youthful look.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN
Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Brandy C.