Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Melinda K.
Melinda K.
Charleston, WV

The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Super Cream works miracles! I love the way this product leaves my face feeling! I can always tell such a difference after I have used it. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Mary L.
Mary L.

If you are bothered by scents in your skin care hen this is not for you. I happen to like the scent so I'm not affected. I don't really know how much 'sculpting' this is actually doing but it does hydrate and balance.
Angy O.
Angy O.

This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY

I used to love olay regenerist and what it does for my skin but I don't know if its just my age or if they have lowered the quality of the product. it does not have the effect of smoothing that it used to on my skin.
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA

A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
Jill R.
Jill R.
Lakeland, FL

I have used this cream for years, it goes on smooth, soaks in fast, and makes my skin so soft. It is very effective. Very good price as well, works just as well as other expensive creams for a fraction of the price.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City , ND

I tried this. It is a nice silky smooth cream that smells nice. It makes your skin feel amazing, however I really didn't see any anti-aging results from this product. I really enjoyed how moisturizing the cream was!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

This is now my everyday face cream. This has reduced my under eye fine lines. I can't believe how fantastic my skin feels, so hydrated and healthy. only thing I don't like is the smell is perfumey when you apply it.
Annalee G.
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX

I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now