Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
sara a.
sara a.
Cumming, GA

Holy grail nighttime moisturizer for me! It actually does what it claims to do. My skin feels softer, firmer, and fine lines are diminishing. I have used this cream for about a year and I will continue to use it.
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

This stuff is amazing!! I started using it about 6 months ago and have been getting nothing but compliments on my skin. I have recommended this product to friends, family, even strangers!! Olay had done it again.
Devin G.
Devin G.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream is such a fabulous product!! I received a free sample of this product and after it was gone I rushed out to buy more! My face looks and feels amazing because of this product!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.

Let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with this product, but it is not the best out there for my skin. It left my skin feeling a little oily but really soft. I won't be buying this product any time soon.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Montgomery, TX

I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX

Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Clearfield, UT

I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Britta F.
Britta F.
Tehachapi, CA

I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN

I really love the cooling effect this product has. I also love the thick consistency and I can feel it soaking into my skin. I know many people don't like a tingling effect, but I do and this product does that.
Amy C.
Amy C.

Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart 😊 I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Brandy C.