Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Carla S.
Carla S.
Section, AL
I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Katie V.
Katie V.
Jackson, MI
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Sherri B.
Sherri B.
South Point, OH
I use Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream every morning to help reduce the lines & wrinkles in my face. It leaves my face looking and feeling very smooth.
Kendall P.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Cherie L.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
LAWANA M.
LAWANA M.
I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM
This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?