Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This was pretty awesome and it was definitely sculpting I really liked it because it was inexpensive but also very hydrating. I got this at target and I would definitely go back and get it again.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manton, MI
Nov. 30, 2015, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I have this and cleanser and eye cream. I've been using it over a month on a daily basis for the most part (missed only a few days) - I haven't seen any results but it does feel nice on the skin.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Hoboken, NJ
I really liked this cream, it was moisturizing, and I felt like it made a difference in the firmness of my face. I don't have very mature skin, but it made my face more taught. Would repurchase.
Yaneth D.
Yaneth D.
Miami
I love using olay regenerist. My skin always gets dry, and with olay, not anymore. About a week later I saw great results. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself and you'll love your skin.
Cait B.
Cait B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!! It left a horrible greasy feel to my skin and I actually had a horrible reaction that made my skin break out in OIL PIMPLES. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
May 30, 2016, 2:21 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I love Olay's Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. It actually lessens the wrinkles. I notice a difference. I don't want to ever run out of it. It really works for me. It does everything is says.
Janeeya g.
Janeeya g.
West Haven, CT
It really works,After i applied it to my face my skin was so soft,This is my first time using this product.Its not that pricey but also not that cheap,I bought it from mh local dollar general
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
This product I loved! The scent is wonderful but slight. Not overpowering. I felt the cream did its job. It wasn't too greasy or heavy. Product met my expectation of a wrinkle cream should be
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hull, IA
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:09 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
One of my VERY favorite moisturizers. I prefer this to the much more expensive Stri-Vectin Tightening and Sculpting Cream. It is lighter, creamier, and I can see and feel a difference sooner.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
This cream is great! It feels so nice on the skin and it's very good for your skin as well. My sister and mother loves this cream because it keeps their skin feeling smooth, glowy and tight.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?