Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA
Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream is my essential go to moisturizing cream. It has an almost airy, rich consistency; but still absorbs smoothly leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.
Chandler, AZ
I only trust OLAY for my beauty products for anti-aging. I have used them for years. And as a 49 year old female. People cannot believe I have a 29 year old child. I high recommend it.
Elsa K.
Elsa K.
Hands down my favorite night cream. I love that it feels rich when applied and that its fragrance free. I've used other more expensive creams but I always come back to this great buy.
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
Dyan T.
Dyan T.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love okay products. I buy them regularly and use religiously.i have been using okay moisturizer for 29 years or more and I have tried others but I always go back to play.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?