Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL

I have been using this product for the past 5 months along with other products in this line. I used to buy expensive products from Macy's and this works just as great if not better and the price is way better 2 thumbs up👍
Kim M.
Kim M.

Use this daily, great for sensitive skin, doesn't cause redness or irritation. Helps firm up my skin, especially under chin and neck area. Apply under my makeup every morning,doesn't make my face oily or cause breakouts.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

This makes your skin feel like silk and I love it I have notice a glow to my face since using this and it makes my makeup look flawless as well as taking photos I would recommend using this especially to prevent wrinkles
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA

Smells amazing! Wake up to a fresh feeling face and also my tone got better! Evened out my skin tone and noticed my wrinkles we're going away! Use it every night for about a year now and I have only need to two this year
Karen K.
Karen K.
Harriman, NY

I received a trial-sized jar of this product and was skeptical to say the least. I tried it for a week and did see a difference in the little creases by my eyes. Would recommend this product to friends and already have.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years new. It feels great on my skin. I have a friend who was using a much more expensive product and having trying mine Olay Regenerist, she switched.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, Hi

Wow just wow! I am impressed with the difference in my skin. I'm in my late 30's and today a lady asked if I was 22 😊 Thank you Olay!! I do use this with their detoxifying face wash and night recovery cream moisturizer.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Lakeville,mn

I have been using this for years! I even brought it with me when I deployed to Iraq! (I am a veteran) I have 3 kids under 3... I am 32 and everyone I have met, including my husbands family, thinks I am 24-25! I LOVE it!
SB O.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV

Since I started using Olay, I won't use any other brand. It feels non greasy and absorbs right into my skin immediately. It feels light on my face and I believe it makes my wrinkles disappear. Good value for the money.
Massaged in according to directions, this gently scented cream soothes and moisturizes the skin and it works its magic overnight for a smoothd, refreshed face in the morning. A reliable product, one of many from Olay.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now