Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried these products they make my skin noticeably healthier but don't really regenerate my wrinkles. These products are easy to find at most rite aid or cvs stores and some of them can be costly
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
I really felt with consistent use this would make a difference. It instantly gives a tingle effect perhaps tightening. I had used a sample package from a magazine and its in my list of must buys soon.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
Jan. 3, 2016, 5:41 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I really like this moisturizer.. I feel it is just as good as products that are 2 and 3 times the price.. My eyes can be sensitive to some facial moisturizers and this one doesn't bother them at all..
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Saint Cloud, FL
My mother swears by this cream so I decided to give it a chance as well. It certainly is a more affordable option and I have noticed a difference already in the short amount of time I have applied it.
Dale S.
Dale S.
Jersey City, NJ
I bought this because the micro-sculpting serum worked amazing, but I don't see much a difference with this cream. It's also not very moisturizing and sometimes irritates my face. Will not buy again.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I like use this cream when I feel my skin very dry and after I used a lot of makeup because I feel that really works with my skin! Very good value, and cool packaging, I will buy it again of course!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Part of my nighttime routine. Thick, rich, absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy at all. Is it effective? I think so: it may just be a placebo effect. I love OLAY products. I keep this in my arsenal!
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
May 4, 2016, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
This is a great product. It absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also has a peasant scent that is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Amazing moisturizer! It works so great for an overnight moisturizer but not for "micro-sculpting". It claims to define your jawbone and brow bone but really, it doesn't do anything but moisturizer.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Jan. 18, 2016, 8:35 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This moisturizer is not too waxy, greasy, thick, or sweat inducing! I'm sick of face creams clogging my pores or making my eyes burn or irritating my skin. This is the best facial moisturizer ever!
Brandy C.