Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Amazing product really worth the buy! Leaving my skin soft and beautiful! It is gentle and has good value! Ive been using it for a while and will continue too use it. You can find this in most stores i bought mine from Walmart.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
One of my top eye creams I use every other day. I bought it at my local drugstore! Defiantly is cheap and effective! Keeps my face looking young. Price is great and affordable and would recommend to others to buy!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
The micro sculpting crime is super moisturizing and every time I use it my face feels and looks a lot better. It's really soft and has a great feel. There is a good amount of product and the packaging looks really well put together. Overall an amazing product at best.
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv , UT
I used to use Olay but I have currently changed to Ponds. I haven't loved Olay but that's because my eyes react to it. It's a good product (hello it's Olay of course it's good) but it just doesn't work for my skin.
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
This cream didn't do anything ... there was no point in using it ... it left my skin greasy and look oily.. I bought it at Walgreens and I also hate the packaging.. and I would never buy this again and I do not recomend
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Can tell it's working it just takes time to see results not something that will happen over night!! Be sure not to use too much or you will feel oily and nasty!!! All and all I'll say it's ok but if I found something with quicker results I'd def try
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I haven't been a huge fan of Olay since a lot of their stuff is a little too heavy, fragranced and break me out. This surprisingly was very good. It's creamy but too heavy. Lightly scented. Did not bother my skin at all.
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
I looovvveee this product. I am big on how stuff smells and makes me feel. I do feel like my face always feels refreshed after using!! I have actually sent some to my aunt who is now a believer in this product!
Brandy C.