Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi

This is now my everyday face cream. This has reduced my under eye fine lines. I can't believe how fantastic my skin feels, so hydrated and healthy. only thing I don't like is the smell is perfumey when you apply it.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City , ND

I tried this. It is a nice silky smooth cream that smells nice. It makes your skin feel amazing, however I really didn't see any anti-aging results from this product. I really enjoyed how moisturizing the cream was!
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA

A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
ismaray g.
ismaray g.

Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
South Sioux City, NE

I recently got this in a beauty box. I love the smell this gives. I need to use it more to notice any changes. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't sting after I wash my face. It keeps my face moisturized too!
Annalee G.
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX

I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA

This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR

I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
sara a.
sara a.
Cumming, GA

Holy grail nighttime moisturizer for me! It actually does what it claims to do. My skin feels softer, firmer, and fine lines are diminishing. I have used this cream for about a year and I will continue to use it.
Devin G.
Devin G.

Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream is such a fabulous product!! I received a free sample of this product and after it was gone I rushed out to buy more! My face looks and feels amazing because of this product!
Brandy C.