Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Katie V.
Jackson, MI
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Andrea J.
Panama City, FL
Olay always brings out the young beauty in you. For sagging skin and weary eyes, always had your back with products such as Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream
LAWANA M.
I purchased Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer and used it a couple of times. I have extremely oily skin so I don't really need moisturizer.
Kaye Z.
This not only does it really make your face soft and the cream makes your face super moisturizer it also smells good! Very good product at a very decent price!
Natalie F.
Roswell, NM
This product leaves your skin very oily. It's not my first choice. I prefer a cream that soaks up in the skin more. Great moisturizer but to oily for my liking
Elizabeth L.
Arlington, VA
My mom uses this and I always steal it from her . It's so smooth and keeps my face moisturized. I hate feeling dry on my face and this eliminates that feeling
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV
My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Lisa Y.
Effort, PA
Just tried this recently. I think it is good for all ages it smells good. And feels nice and light on the skin. It is a bit pricey for the size of it though.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA
It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?