Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Paulina R.
Paulina R.
This product I loved! The scent is wonderful but slight. Not overpowering. I felt the cream did its job. It wasn't too greasy or heavy. Product met my expectation of a wrinkle cream should be
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
This cream is great! It feels so nice on the skin and it's very good for your skin as well. My sister and mother loves this cream because it keeps their skin feeling smooth, glowy and tight.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
I love how it makes my face feel after using it. Smooth and baby bottom soft. Pores look great. I've been using this line of products for about ten years now and this is by far my favorite!
Beth S.
Beth S.
New Albany, IN
My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
I love how moisturizing this cream is but it feels sticky at the same time. Doesn't really have a scent, which is good. A con I would say is, that is pricey for being a drugstore product.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
I received a free sample of this cream, and while it was not enough to do a full trial my skin felt wonderfully smooth after. The cost for the full size is a bit high but likely worth it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This serum is wonderful , it is light and silky feeling . My face looks younger, works just as it says. Love Olay products. The price was great! Had no problem with break outs or redness.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Herriman, UT
I love this cream for around my eyes. It helps keep the skin soft and smooth. It has a wonderful light smell and smooths on beautifully with no tugging. I would definitely buy this again!
Sharday R.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?