BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Robyn F.
Robyn F.
I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received this as a sample and fell in love. The scent is amazing and if feels good on you skin. it absorbs easily and doesn't leave your skin oily. Definitely would recommend this.
Angie F.
Angie F.
This product was a miss for me. It gave me great hydration but I did not like the way my skin felt after putting this product in. Sticky, and never felt like it absorbed it my skin.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Oceanside , NY
Received this as a free sample and I liked it from the minute I opened it. Smells really nice and made my skin really soft but since it was a sample I couldn't get the full effect.
Shamieka G.
Shamieka G.
Greenville, NC
My mother and I swear by it. I love it for those late nights without much sleep, it keeps the bags at bay and my mother uses it everyday for dark circles. Vety effective for both.
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Edmonds, WA
Love this cream. Nothing but good things to say. Results are seen quickly and I was in total shock at how well it works. Guess there is a reason that Olay has been around so long!
Louisa L.
Louisa L.
Dunn, NC
I use this cream overnight as part of a beauty routine. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream left my face feeling tight, and supple. I have to say this is a great product.
Brandie D.
Brandie D.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Anther product that is top of the line. It makes your skin look fab. I used this for a long time but recently tried something new. I plan on going back to this one in the future.
Blooming M.
Blooming M.
I've been using this moisturizer fr a few days only but I like it so far. It has a rich consistency, it absorbs well and quickly and it does make me look younger. So far so good!
Lynda I.
Lynda I.
I use this morning and night. I can immediately see and feel the difference when I use it, especially if I have missed a day. It smooths my skin, fills the fine wrinkles/lines.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?