Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Fantastic moisturizer for my super oily skin! I use it every morning and night and I see a difference in my face! Softer and brighter looking definitely recommend this!
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
So glad to see that this product was one of the Reviewers' Choice Winners on Influenster! I love using this every night before I go to bed! Congrats Olay Regenerist!!!
Rachel B.
Vandalia, OH
I use the cream before I go to bed. I like that it doesn't feel greasy. I feel like is a bit pricey, however, when on sale or with coupons I think it is a good deal.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love the whole line of regenerist products. This definitely lessened my fine lines. And made my complexion better overall. A great moisturizer. I recommend it 100%
Joanne S.
La Crosse, WI
This cream works really good on me. The scent is nice. It helped my dry skin and helped with fine lines that like to appear as you age. This is a repurchase for me.
Carla S.
Section, AL
I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
I really haven't tried the full size of this cream. I've only tried the sample size Influenster sent me.. But i must say it works well. It made my skin feel good!
Cherie L.
Plantersville, TX
Really wanted to like this. Nice, light, pleasant fragrance and non-greasy feel. Unfortunately, broke me out like CRAZY. Disappointed over a somewhat pricey item.
Katie V.
Jackson, MI
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?