Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Farah R.
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product. It absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also has a peasant scent that is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Penny H.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
I usually love the Olay products but was disappointed in the Micro Sculpting Face Cream Moisturizer. I seen no improvement in my skin and felt the product was over priced. Will not purchase again.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Manton, MI
I have this and cleanser and eye cream. I've been using it over a month on a daily basis for the most part (missed only a few days) - I haven't seen any results but it does feel nice on the skin.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
This was pretty awesome and it was definitely sculpting I really liked it because it was inexpensive but also very hydrating. I got this at target and I would definitely go back and get it again.
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Barely any scent. It's so soft and smooth when applied. The cream is light and thin. When applied I can feel it tighten up a little. I usually put it on at night. It's not thick and it drys fast.
Isabella G.
Isabella G.
Hoboken, NJ
I really liked this cream, it was moisturizing, and I felt like it made a difference in the firmness of my face. I don't have very mature skin, but it made my face more taught. Would repurchase.
Yaneth D.
Yaneth D.
Miami
I love using olay regenerist. My skin always gets dry, and with olay, not anymore. About a week later I saw great results. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself and you'll love your skin.
Cait B.
Cait B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!! It left a horrible greasy feel to my skin and I actually had a horrible reaction that made my skin break out in OIL PIMPLES. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE
Josephine M.
Josephine M.
I love Olay's Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. It actually lessens the wrinkles. I notice a difference. I don't want to ever run out of it. It really works for me. It does everything is says.
Janeeya g.
Janeeya g.
West Haven, CT
It really works,After i applied it to my face my skin was so soft,This is my first time using this product.Its not that pricey but also not that cheap,I bought it from mh local dollar general
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?