BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Beth S.
Beth S.
New Albany, IN
My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
I love how it makes my face feel after using it. Smooth and baby bottom soft. Pores look great. I've been using this line of products for about ten years now and this is by far my favorite!
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Morgan K.
Morgan K.
Herriman, UT
I love this cream for around my eyes. It helps keep the skin soft and smooth. It has a wonderful light smell and smooths on beautifully with no tugging. I would definitely buy this again!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
I love how moisturizing this cream is but it feels sticky at the same time. Doesn't really have a scent, which is good. A con I would say is, that is pricey for being a drugstore product.
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Christiansbrg, VA
I received a free sample of this cream, and while it was not enough to do a full trial my skin felt wonderfully smooth after. The cost for the full size is a bit high but likely worth it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This serum is wonderful , it is light and silky feeling . My face looks younger, works just as it says. Love Olay products. The price was great! Had no problem with break outs or redness.
Haley W.
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
A really great cream that made my skin feel wonderful. Only problem is it was a little pricey for what I needed. I eventually switched to a different olay cream, but still love this one.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA
Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target