Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Meck M.
Meck M.
Nashville, TN

I've been using this luscious cream for years. I love the fact that it is non-greasy, easily disappearing into your skin. It has never irritated my skin...just leaves it soft and supple while fighting those signs of aging.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Jefferson City, TN

I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel after using it. I have wrinkles on my forehead and it seems to help make them less noticeable. To me, it only seems to have a noticeable effect for a brief period of time.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL

I have been using this product for the past 5 months along with other products in this line. I used to buy expensive products from Macy's and this works just as great if not better and the price is way better 2 thumbs up👍
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA

Smells amazing! Wake up to a fresh feeling face and also my tone got better! Evened out my skin tone and noticed my wrinkles we're going away! Use it every night for about a year now and I have only need to two this year
Kim M.
Kim M.

Use this daily, great for sensitive skin, doesn't cause redness or irritation. Helps firm up my skin, especially under chin and neck area. Apply under my makeup every morning,doesn't make my face oily or cause breakouts.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.

This makes your skin feel like silk and I love it I have notice a glow to my face since using this and it makes my makeup look flawless as well as taking photos I would recommend using this especially to prevent wrinkles
Janice C.
Janice C.

I haven't been a huge fan of Olay since a lot of their stuff is a little too heavy, fragranced and break me out. This surprisingly was very good. It's creamy but too heavy. Lightly scented. Did not bother my skin at all.
Karen K.
Karen K.
Harriman, NY

I received a trial-sized jar of this product and was skeptical to say the least. I tried it for a week and did see a difference in the little creases by my eyes. Would recommend this product to friends and already have.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years new. It feels great on my skin. I have a friend who was using a much more expensive product and having trying mine Olay Regenerist, she switched.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI

Wow just wow! I am impressed with the difference in my skin. I'm in my late 30's and today a lady asked if I was 22 😊 Thank you Olay!! I do use this with their detoxifying face wash and night recovery cream moisturizer.
Brandy C.