Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Marian B.
Marian B.

This is great facial moisturizer. I have combination skin and it feels light and mattifying on, yet really hydrates well. The smell is very clean. I use it every night. It's worth the money and comparable to similar, pricier products.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI

I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
candy v.
candy v.

I love the smell and feel of this cream. It soaks right in so you don't feel like you have a mask on your face. i have very dry skin and this keeps my face soft. I use it after every shower and a few minutes before putting makeup on.
Katie G.
Katie G.

I have used this cream for a while and it keeps my skin moisturized & fresh but doesn't really do anything as far as "anti aging" in my opinion. I'd rather pay double for something that actually works. But it's good as a moisturizer
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL

I used this cream for several months after reading that it was the most recommended moisturizer on the market. It did a good job moisturizing my skin but I did not see any anti-aging benefits. I prefer a product with more sunscreen.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Berwick, PA

I have sensitive skin and occasionally it gets dry. I've been using this product for several months. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It seems to work well in helping to replenish the moisture in my face.
Allison D.
Allison D.

I tried this product in a Target beauty box I ordered. It helped my skin feel smooth and helped to tighten it up after several uses. I also feel it helped the fine lines on my face to appear less drastic after continued use of this!
Connie H.
Connie H.

I love this product. I got both scented and not scented which works equally well. My face showed results in about 2 weeks. I don't think I would ever need anything else but this product. I purchased it a cvs. I highly recommend it.
Anna X.
Anna X.

This product was okay. It worked well as a moisturizer but I didn't really need that aspect. I have some fine lines on my forehead that I was trying to get rid of (mind you I'm only 23 but they really bug me) and it did a fair job.
Brandy C.