Add a Photo

Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
Jan. 26, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
My skin felt amazing from the first day I used it. The fine lines have disappeared and have given me a smoothr look. Even though it is a bit more out of pocket, the product goes far and lasts a long time.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover
My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Lancaster, CA
May 12, 2016, 4:46 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
Got a little baby sample and a coupon from my vogue and I absolutely love it! I actually did see a tad difference in my face using it every other day and I'm considering by the mini sizes with my coupon :)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin , IL
May 7, 2016, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I only used a sample amount of this, but from the sample I could tell this stuff is good. My face can be sensitive and this did not bother me at all. It smelled good, soaked in well and didn't feel greasy.
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
March 24, 2016, 7:05 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love Oley. They make amazing products and to me they're very effective and high end. I would definitely buy anything from them because they always are on point and meet any expectation I have for them.
Clarice F.
Clarice F.
I've heard really good reviews about this. I've only ever received a tiny sample of it, but decided to give it to my mom instead. She liked it though. She felt her skin feel moisturized after she used it
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
May 1, 2016, 1:23 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried these products they make my skin noticeably healthier but don't really regenerate my wrinkles. These products are easy to find at most rite aid or cvs stores and some of them can be costly
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Brandy C.