Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mehr K.
So I know this works for my mom but personally I didn't see a significant difference in using this. It's a nice product and feels good and natural on the skin I just didn't get the skin-tightening results I expected.
Kelley Y.
Within just two weeks of using this cream as part of my face skin care routine, I already am loving it. I actually purchased this for my mom, but she didn't like it, but as soon as I tried it for the first time I already saw results. I'm on 20 years old, but I've heard it best to treat your skin earlier on to prevent wrinkles. And so that is what I am doing. I love the fact that you can use this under makeup or any other products. It is recommended to use this day and night (which I do), but I only use it about 3-4 days a week. Just enough for my skin to actually breathe in between products. Sometimes I need the oiliness and dirt to clog up my pores. I have a combination of oily to dry skin. Theres definitely days when its oily and when its dry. Especially in certain areas. This cream moisturizers my skin, especially because that what I am using the product for. My skin has become clearer than before and almost softer/smoother.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
This product is pretty good. I enjoy using it. You get what you pay for! Is it the greatest skin care line. No but again for the price and without having to spend $200+ on a skincare Regimen this is a great product.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
One of my top eye creams I use every other day. I bought it at my local drugstore! Defiantly is cheap and effective! Keeps my face looking young. Price is great and affordable and would recommend to others to buy!
Madi S.
Pleasant Grv , UT
I used to use Olay but I have currently changed to Ponds. I haven't loved Olay but that's because my eyes react to it. It's a good product (hello it's Olay of course it's good) but it just doesn't work for my skin.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
The micro sculpting crime is super moisturizing and every time I use it my face feels and looks a lot better. It's really soft and has a great feel. There is a good amount of product and the packaging looks really well put together. Overall an amazing product at best.
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Amazing product really worth the buy! Leaving my skin soft and beautiful! It is gentle and has good value! Ive been using it for a while and will continue too use it. You can find this in most stores i bought mine from Walmart.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm lucky enough that anti-aging skin care is still preventative for me, so I can't say that I've seen incredible results, but the texture is very nice and it's generally a good hint of moisture on top of the firming benefits.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA
I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Brandy C.