Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm 20 years old so I don't use this for age-defying, this cream goes a long way with only a small amount and leaves the skin soft, supple, and glowing. My face feels soft and moisturized all day. The smell is also very pleasant and fresh.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.

This cream is great if you get the one with sunscreen because it has SPF. However, I saw 0 results. The packaging is nice and it looks great on your dresser but that's it. It's disappointing and doesn't do a good job even as a moisturizer.
Rita R.
Rita R.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Absolutely could tell a difference in my skin immediately. It felt so good to my skin. I have just started using it and plan to purchase more. I'm not getting any younger but with this I may look like I am. #bestpurchaseof2015 #influenster
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Luis Obispo, CA

My mother used Olay and she doesn't look her age at all! No one believes she is in her 60s so I followed in her steps by using Olay. It is gentle and cool on my skin and keeps my skin looking tight and moisturized without making me oily
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

My grandmother taught me as a young teen to moisturize daily with Olay. I have kept that beauty secret throughout my life. Now that I'm older, I'm using the regenerist line. The micro-sculpting moisturizer is great on my sensitive skin!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Jasper, IN

Love this moisturizer.mits the first one I've found that really seems to help my dry skin without over moisturizing it at the same time. It's a little more than I'm used to spending on products but I'll pay the price for a nice product.
Betty B.
Betty B.

I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Austin, TX

Even though I don't have many wrinkles yet, I have started using this product. It is high quality and has a thick texture. I love the scent but it may be a little much for some people. This product is a little bit pricey but works well
Maisha T.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY

You literally get the results in like two days! Like literally that's so so great! All the fine lines are very much dimished. The price is so affordable compared to the humongous benefits! Definitely recommend. Met my expectations 100%
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Brandy C.