Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH

I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we got samples of this product I used it about 3 times and it was wonderful I would definitely buy this it's worth it , very effective I could tell just in the little bit of time I used it!
Janera C.
Janera C.

By far the best anti aging cream. Blades and gentlemen this is the best moisturizer to add to daily facial routine. It depletes fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this product and all regenerist products to people of all ages
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Inglewood , Ca

I have already written a review for this. I am a loyal customer. I have been using this for years. It smooth my skin, no wrinkles, no one ever believes my age.this is a must have. If you don't own it, then I suggest you buy it
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO

I really liked this moisturizer. It really made my skin feel great! It also made it look better than it had for months. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future as well as their other new moisturizer.
Holly B.
Holly B.

Absolutely love this product. My skin is firm, smooth. I'm 43 and most people think I am in my early 30's. I have tried other products, but since the first time I bought Olay Regenerist, I was hooked. It is worth the money.
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.

I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel after using it. I have wrinkles on my forehead and it seems to help make them less noticeable. To me, it only seems to have a noticeable effect for a brief period of time.
Meck M.
Meck M.
Nashville, TN

I've been using this luscious cream for years. I love the fact that it is non-greasy, easily disappearing into your skin. It has never irritated my skin...just leaves it soft and supple while fighting those signs of aging.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL

I have been using this product for the past 5 months along with other products in this line. I used to buy expensive products from Macy's and this works just as great if not better and the price is way better 2 thumbs up👍
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA

I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Janice C.
Janice C.

I haven't been a huge fan of Olay since a lot of their stuff is a little too heavy, fragranced and break me out. This surprisingly was very good. It's creamy but too heavy. Lightly scented. Did not bother my skin at all.
Brandy C.