Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use this as part of my night creams. It feels good , not oily and my skin feels refreshed in the morning. Haven't noticed a big difference in my skin, but I do have nice skin so I think it's helping.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Candis G.
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried these products they make my skin noticeably healthier but don't really regenerate my wrinkles. These products are easy to find at most rite aid or cvs stores and some of them can be costly
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO
Use this daily. For some reason there is a little bit of a sting when I apply it but I still love it. I believe I just bought it from Walgreens. I do like the packaging and the product works very well.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Saint Cloud, FL
My mother swears by this cream so I decided to give it a chance as well. It certainly is a more affordable option and I have noticed a difference already in the short amount of time I have applied it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Leitchfield, Ky
I really felt with consistent use this would make a difference. It instantly gives a tingle effect perhaps tightening. I had used a sample package from a magazine and its in my list of must buys soon.
Dale S.
Dale S.
Bayonne, NJ
I bought this because the micro-sculpting serum worked amazing, but I don't see much a difference with this cream. It's also not very moisturizing and sometimes irritates my face. Will not buy again.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
I like use this cream when I feel my skin very dry and after I used a lot of makeup because I feel that really works with my skin! Very good value, and cool packaging, I will buy it again of course!
Tori T.
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Part of my nighttime routine. Thick, rich, absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy at all. Is it effective? I think so: it may just be a placebo effect. I love OLAY products. I keep this in my arsenal!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?