Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greer, SC

Good but I feel like the original Olay is better. I didn't see any great difference in my skin while using this. I like Olay products but I feel like the base product line is just as good as the Regenerist at a lower price point.
Brandy h.
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC

I used this before I changed over to Origins and I wasn't really a fan. I felt like it was overpriced because I saw no real difference in my skin after quite some time of using it. I also felt like it left my skin oily and shiny
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH

I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we got samples of this product I used it about 3 times and it was wonderful I would definitely buy this it's worth it , very effective I could tell just in the little bit of time I used it!
Janera C.
Janera C.

By far the best anti aging cream. Blades and gentlemen this is the best moisturizer to add to daily facial routine. It depletes fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this product and all regenerist products to people of all ages
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Inglewood , Ca

I have already written a review for this. I am a loyal customer. I have been using this for years. It smooth my skin, no wrinkles, no one ever believes my age.this is a must have. If you don't own it, then I suggest you buy it
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO

I really liked this moisturizer. It really made my skin feel great! It also made it look better than it had for months. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future as well as their other new moisturizer.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.

Ronnie F.
Ronnie F.

Wonderful smell! I gave it 2 stars becuase I feel as though it gives a sticky residue and makes me a little oily. Sometimes using this makes me break out. If you dont have acne prone and oily skin, it maybwork well with you.
Holly B.
Holly B.

Absolutely love this product. My skin is firm, smooth. I'm 43 and most people think I am in my early 30's. I have tried other products, but since the first time I bought Olay Regenerist, I was hooked. It is worth the money.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Jefferson City, TN

I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel after using it. I have wrinkles on my forehead and it seems to help make them less noticeable. To me, it only seems to have a noticeable effect for a brief period of time.
Brandy C.