Add a Photo

Amy C.
Amy C.
May 18, 2016, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart 😊 I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
I really love the cooling effect this product has. I also love the thick consistency and I can feel it soaking into my skin. I know many people don't like a tingling effect, but I do and this product does that.
Julie C.
Julie C.
San Diego, CA
Aug. 3, 2016, 6:32 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
This cream makes my tired skin feel plump and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. It works better for me than other more expensive creams I've tried. It smoothd my lines and makes my skin appear younger.
Estefania  D.
Estefania D.
Aug. 15, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I use this cream every night. It gives my skin a nice and smooth feeling. I even use it under my make up sometimes. It has a great smell. I find it very effective in keeping your face looking fresh and smooth.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Asbury Park, NJ
March 30, 2016, 9:36 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Although a bit pricey I love this lotion. I also have a night serum that I did not see on the list. I like this because I believe it is effect and also feels light on your face so you can wear it under makeup!
Medie X.
Medie X.
I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
May 14, 2016, 7:41 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Jocelyn A.
Jocelyn A.
Houston
Very hydrating and keeps skin moisturized without being oily. Has a great lasting scent. Highly recommend as it is gentle on the skin and can be used daily. Overall packaging is clean with good presentation.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover
My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Brandy C.