Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lynda I.
Lynda I.
I use this morning and night. I can immediately see and feel the difference when I use it, especially if I have missed a day. It smooths my skin, fills the fine wrinkles/lines.
Erika W.
Erika W.
Royal Oak
This lotion goes on so smooth it feels like silk. My face is very sensitive and I had no issues with it. I tried a sample and will buy the real product. The scent was nice too!
Mary T.
Mary T.
One of my favorite skin care creams. I call this "liquid Botox" not only because it gives you a more youthful appearance, but also because it helps maintain that youthful look.
loretta t.
loretta t.
Conway, PA
It's pretty good. It makes my skin soft and supple. It smooths out the little lines around my eyes lets put it this way, it didn't make it to the wrinkle cream grave yard yet.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
Knoxville, TN
Noticeable difference in hydration and fine lines almost immediately. My only complaint is that it sometimes balls or pills up when I apply my makeup, almost like elmers glue.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA
I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
Heather N.
Heather N.
I have been using this diligently for 3 weeks now. I can tell a difference for sure. I had a couple fine lines and they're gone now. This hydrates and is anti aging. Love it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Eugene, OR
I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!ūüėć It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!ūüėć
Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?