Add a Photo

$31.99

$31.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Galesburg, IL

I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA

I was really excited to try this based on reviews I had read prior to purchasing. However, after using for about a week, my skin started to break out pretty bad. It caused me to break out with deep painful boils all along my cheek bones and jaw lines. It was quite awful actually considering how expensive this product was. I do have somewhat sensitive skin that tends to be pretty dry and is definitely acne prone so I suppose that was my fault for not going with a product that was geared more towards my specific needs.
jene s.
jene s.
SEATTLE, WA

I really really liked this product when I first purchased the trial size (1.7oz) I received a few coupons from this purchase and decided to try the full size. While the product is still pretty good, I honestly believe the smaller sizes are much more concentrated. I went from using it every day and loving how it worked with my skin to using it less than once a week when I bought the full size. I will purchase again, but only the trial size. Overall this is a good moisturizer, but not as great as I initially thought.
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Winter Springs, FL

This is a really nice cream for day or night, which is probably what I like best about it. I use a BB cream with sunscreen on top so be aware that there is no sunscreen in this otherwise. It's rich but not greasy and sits clean under makeup and does not feel heavy. I hate some of the new Olay sunscreen day moisturizers because they smell like sunscreen so I especially like that this is fragrance free. Now if only I could find one of their day creams with sunscreen that's truly fragrance free like this.
Christy B.
Christy B.

Pinch Me sent me a sample of this product. I was super excited to try this product; however, I did not notice any difference after my first application (and only since the samplr was only good for 1 use). But, the scent of this product will prevent me from buying it. It was a mixture of flower and chemical scent at first and then all I could smell was a chemical scent after a while. Definitely not a good smell. If the smell improved, I would buy this because it did leave my skin super soft and smooth.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA

This is a great product! This cream is not only great moisturizer, it also fights the signs of aging and in particular wrinkles. It has nice scent as well. It can be distributed over skin evenly and easily, absorbs quickly and the skin stays moisturized for a relatively long time. I like that the cream contains vitamins so necessary for skin to be healthy. After using the product for just two days I noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead became smoothr.
I definitely recommend this product.
Diamond M.
Diamond M.

I don't have many wrinkles but this sure does to the job to keep it that way! the package was easy to open, it was a little pricey In my opinion but cvs had a sale where you buy one get one 50%. either way it was worth it. I am only 21 years old but people usually think I'm 6-7 years younger and always ask about my skin. I am happy to have found such a good cream that keeps my face fresh, tight, and seems to shrink my pores because I use to suffer from huuuge pores and nothing seemed to help.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR

I really love all of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. They have worked as well for me as more expensive brands and better than most of the drug store brands. This is probably the only brand that I have actually repurchased as far as skin care goes. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, nor does it have that horrible chemically smell that some brands have. I feel dollar wise that these are some of the best items to use in your skin care regimen.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I received a sample of this in a past Target Beauty box. This cream offers anti-aging ingredients that penetrate up to 10 layers deep into skin's surface to boost hydration and brightness while helping to reduce the appearance of lines. I don't know that I really *need* an anti-aging cream per se, but I do notice a subtle difference in the fine lines around my eye area when I use this. It's a bit heavy though, and leaves a greasy-feeling sheen on my skin.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX

I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Brandy C.