Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Lynnfield, MA

I purchased this product based on reviews and recommendations from friends. I was a little hesitant but found that within ONE WEEK of using this product, my skin showed significant improvements. I had less discoloration and a more even skin tone, fewer fine lines, and an overall glow that had certainly not been there before. I have continued to use this product with great success, and my skin looks the best it ever has.

I recommend this product to all my friends who ask about my skin, or for an anti aging moisturizer. I use it 3 times a week since I'm only in my early 20s and don't need to get too aggressive with anti aging just yet!
Latoya F.
Latoya F.

I love this cream! Even only using it at night, I noticed a difference in my face after only a few days of use. My skin looks smoother and some of my fine lines are less noticeable. While I usually don't like scented products for my face, the scent of this is light, pleasant and goes away after a few minutes. The only thing I don't care for is the price. This is pretty expensive for a drugstore treatment, but Olay does offer coupons. Even at the current price point, it's still cheaper than higher end skin creams and, with it's proven results (at least for me), I would certainly recommend trying it out.
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Arlington, VA

I purchased this facial cream because even though I use moisturizing BB cream in the mornings, I still found that my face was getting very dry at the end of the day (especially with it being winter). I've been using this facial cream nightly for about a month now and I love it! I can't believe how soft my face feels when I wake up the morning, it completely restores any dryness that I may have had. I'm not too worried about wrinkles yet, but knowing that it's anti-wrinkle is an added bonus as well (I like to think I'm being preventative). Would highly recommend this cream to women of all ages!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Halton Hills, ON

This is a nice product! So in 6 days I turn 30 and am kinda freaking out about it and thought before my age creeps up on me I need to stop it in its tracks. I've been looking for an anti-wrinkle face cream not because I actually have fine lines and wrinkles but more for preventative measures, I had a small sample of this and decided to give it a try. It was a nice light cream which is very important to me because i hate feeling like I have a ton of product on my face. My skin looked dewy, refreshed and glowly. If this price wasn't so high i would consider buying this again!
Betty A.
Betty A.

I cannot live without this product! I buy so many different anti-aging products, expensive and drugstore. But when I came across this cream I was skeptical. I didn't expect it to work. But after about 1 month I could see that the lines on my forehead were softer and the wrinkles not as defined! I've gone through two jars already, and couldn't be happier! I have oily skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it is moisturizing. During one month when I was without this product, I developed wrinkles around my eyes! So thankfully I'm back to using this.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Acworth, GA

I've been using this product for several years now and truly believe in it. It makes a visible difference to how your skin looks. I use it every day immediately after I get out of the shower. Making sure that my skin is still moist and the cream can work with that moisture. Also, and this is BIG, I've noticed that it gets rid of minor scars. I have cats and occasionally, they'll scratch me. After the scratch heals over, there's usually a red mark. I can use this cream and it makes the redness go completely away. This was ultimately what made me a loyal user.
Francis S.
Francis S.

I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Galesburg, IL

I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA

I was really excited to try this based on reviews I had read prior to purchasing. However, after using for about a week, my skin started to break out pretty bad. It caused me to break out with deep painful boils all along my cheek bones and jaw lines. It was quite awful actually considering how expensive this product was. I do have somewhat sensitive skin that tends to be pretty dry and is definitely acne prone so I suppose that was my fault for not going with a product that was geared more towards my specific needs.
jene s.
jene s.
Seattle, WA

I really really liked this product when I first purchased the trial size (1.7oz) I received a few coupons from this purchase and decided to try the full size. While the product is still pretty good, I honestly believe the smaller sizes are much more concentrated. I went from using it every day and loving how it worked with my skin to using it less than once a week when I bought the full size. I will purchase again, but only the trial size. Overall this is a good moisturizer, but not as great as I initially thought.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now