Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Dorian C.
Dorian C.
I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA
Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I began getting expression lines in my forehead about two years ago. I looked and looked for something to diminish them and make them less noticible. After a week of using this produce, my skin was more alive than it had ever been. It was firm, plump, and moisturized. This product has been a real game changer. I'm no longer so self conscious of my deep creases I'm my forehead, because they are gone, thanks to Okay Regenerist
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Razia G.
Razia G.
Charlotte, NC
The perfect moisturizer for nightly use! The smell of the lotion is amazing and I love that it's lightweight yet really moisturizing and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I can use it under makeup if I need a little extra moisture from spending the day at the beach. I also feel like it gives my skin a little bit of a glow! Gentle on my skin and even though it has a fragrance it's been great on my sensitive skin!
S. E.
S. E.
Olay is my go to anti-aging product. I do try to test and use others as well but I always have Olay on stock. I've been using it since I was 20 and now that I am 44, people do not believe my age. I have not one wrinkle. I started using the Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream when it came out and it does a really good job. It does seem to plump the skin with hydration which makes it appear firmer.
Marley T.
Marley T.
Barryton , MI
I stumbled upon this product as a free sample out shopping one day. I found that it is deeply moisturizing and has a thick consistency. I like the packaging and it has a subtle scent. I found that it made my skin feel hydrated and well taken care of. It is so thick that I personally wouldn't use it every day. I'm in my twenties, but it's never too early to look for a good anti-aging product.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Melbourne, FL
I found that this cream helps to firm the skin within a few weeks. Will you see results instantly? No. If you want instant results, you will probably need something much more expensive. But, if you are willing to wait, this product is very well worth it. I found it took about 4 weeks to notice a difference in firming. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me feel greasy after application.
JENNIFER A.
JENNIFER A.
Brooksville, FL
I'm usually a big fan of Olay products however this one I will not use again. Although the cream went on very smooth and made my skin feel soft, I hated the smell of it. I did use the entire jar ( since is wasn't cheap) but I couldn't wait for it to be gone. Although my skin felt soft, I really didn't see a huge difference in my skin. For that reason, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?