Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
I don't have many wrinkles but this sure does to the job to keep it that way! the package was easy to open, it was a little pricey In my opinion but cvs had a sale where you buy one get one 50%. either way it was worth it. I am only 21 years old but people usually think I'm 6-7 years younger and always ask about my skin. I am happy to have found such a good cream that keeps my face fresh, tight, and seems to shrink my pores because I use to suffer from huuuge pores and nothing seemed to help.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
Feb. 29, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I really love all of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. They have worked as well for me as more expensive brands and better than most of the drug store brands. This is probably the only brand that I have actually repurchased as far as skin care goes. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, nor does it have that horrible chemically smell that some brands have. I feel dollar wise that these are some of the best items to use in your skin care regimen.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
May 19, 2016, 2:12 a.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
I received a sample of this in a past Target Beauty box. This cream offers anti-aging ingredients that penetrate up to 10 layers deep into skin's surface to boost hydration and brightness while helping to reduce the appearance of lines. I don't know that I really *need* an anti-aging cream per se, but I do notice a subtle difference in the fine lines around my eye area when I use this. It's a bit heavy though, and leaves a greasy-feeling sheen on my skin.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
June 30, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I purchased this from Target after receiving a small foil pouch sample. Olay often has Target coupons or deals on Cartwheel so check online before you buy. I used this as my night time moisturizer. It did provide a good amount of moisture for my combo skin and did not cause any breakouts while I was using it. I didn't notice much, if any, of it's "sculpting" capabilities. My skin looked hydrated and plumper but fine lines were still visible.
Helen B.
Helen B.
I really like this cream. It is a good match for my sensitive dry skin. There was no irritation which was a relief. It works well for me both in summer as well as winter. This cream does have a fragrance, but it is not too strong. It hydrates well, absorbs well, and leaves a smooth finish to the skin. I didn't really notice any dramatic anti aging effects, which was why I took off a star, but this is a very lovely drugstore moisturizer.
Dorian C.
Dorian C.
Aug. 9, 2016, 12:14 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Momo P.
Momo P.
I would've given this a 5 rating but I feel they changed it from when they first came out years ago. At that time I would wake up with a noticeable difference in my skin's texture and smoothness and I would have people saying they saw it too. Now not so much.

I started using it again because it moisturizers my face for the night without breaking me out like most things do. If you use too much expect it to start rolling off your face.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Kansas City, KS
Jan. 8, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I love this stuff. Great consistency. A small dab goes a long way. I love how soft my skin is after using this product. I've been using this particular product since it came out. I've always been an Olay fan. Their products consistently deliver results at a fraction of the price of the higher end products. Nobody believes that I'm 55. But my mother taught me to take care of my skin because we only get one chance to get it right!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?