Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Sue M.
This is a staple in my skincare. I have been using this on and off for years. I don’t use it every night but when my skin has been through a lot; peels, microneedling, facial, I go to this cream. I know it will soothe and hydrate my skin. It works at improving fine lines and texture yet it’s very gentle and doesn’t sting or burn. I am able to put it right under my eyes as well without biting or irritation. This is my go to cream.
Eileen R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this night cream. I was really impressed when I first tried this product because I have very oily skin and this felt so great on my skin. Perfect for nights I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do anything but cleanse and go to bed, so I keep it by my nightstand. Got it as a free sample via Amazon Prime and once I get through it I'll definitely be repurchasing.
Jordan H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom lives by this cream! It is part of her habit. I have tried it and likes it but it’s too heavy for me... not a big Olay fam personally but my mom has seen results with the product
Heather O.
It works good but I’ve had used better. It has a light smell to it and is very creamy. Very good for oily skin because I didn’t seem to have extra oil after using it. I wouldn’t purchase it a second time though.
Danii C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love using this cream in the winter, it is entirely too heavy & creamy for even my dry skin in the warmer months. the scent is strong but doesn’t both me, great night time cream!
Valri W.
Roseburg
I tried this product recently and loved it!  It really works!  The cream was light and went on my skin easily.  It met my expectations and then some!  I would definitely recommend it!  I've always loved Olay products but haven't tried this line.  Now I want to try more products in this line!
Lolo L.
Venice
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite over the counter face creams!  Oil of Olay's regenerist line is amazing!  The cream is so rich and creamy without being heavy, it's so moisturizing makes my skin feel incredible!  I do find when I use it with the face wash that my skin appears brighter and smoother!
crystal e.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVED!!! This cream this was my first cream that I picked up as a “anti aging” cream for myself and within a couple of weeks I saw a small difference. But what I really saw it help was with my acne. I’m not sure what exactly helped but I know that with in the first couple days my acne and small bumps were minimizing.
Emily S.
I use this during certain times of the year, just because I feel as though it is less than efficient in moisturizing my skin. I have oily/combination skin and it does not sufficiently moisturize my face during the winter, however, during summer and spring it is very effective and I can feel the difference in my skin!
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using Olay products since I was a teen and this is one of my ‘go to’s’ at night when I am switching up my ritual. It goes on smoothly and it’s not harsh at all. A little goes a long way! And definitely recommend it to all my friends!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?