BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I purchased this from Target after receiving a small foil pouch sample. Olay often has Target coupons or deals on Cartwheel so check online before you buy. I used this as my night time moisturizer. It did provide a good amount of moisture for my combo skin and did not cause any breakouts while I was using it. I didn't notice much, if any, of it's "sculpting" capabilities. My skin looked hydrated and plumper but fine lines were still visible.
Helen B.
Helen B.
I really like this cream. It is a good match for my sensitive dry skin. There was no irritation which was a relief. It works well for me both in summer as well as winter. This cream does have a fragrance, but it is not too strong. It hydrates well, absorbs well, and leaves a smooth finish to the skin. I didn't really notice any dramatic anti aging effects, which was why I took off a star, but this is a very lovely drugstore moisturizer.
Momo P.
Momo P.
I would've given this a 5 rating but I feel they changed it from when they first came out years ago. At that time I would wake up with a noticeable difference in my skin's texture and smoothness and I would have people saying they saw it too. Now not so much.

I started using it again because it moisturizers my face for the night without breaking me out like most things do. If you use too much expect it to start rolling off your face.
Dorian C.
Dorian C.
I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Richmond, VA
There's a reason why your mother and grandmother and aunt all use Olay. The stuff is good and relatively affordable. This cream specifically was not very kind to my sensitive skin but I usually use Olay anit-wrinkle night cream and decided to give this a go. I have extremely sensitive skin so I should have been more careful in reading about it but I really liked the texture and smell of this. It just made me breakout, so be advised.
Carol T.
Carol T.
Olay has been a trusted name in my household since I began using it in my twenty. I now had to switch over for my maturing dry facial skin. I brought Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer at CVS. It is Fragrance-free. The cream is not heavy and it soaks into your skin instantly leaving a soft smooth touch. It works on my fine lines as my daughters keep telling me I look ten years younger than their friends' mothers!
Sharon O.
Sharon O.
Spokane, WA
Have to admit I was very skeptical. The idea of spending $27 on something I buy at Walmart for my face seemed out of character for me based on my higher end skin care that I typically used. I needed to save some money and be more fiscally responsible so I decided to give this a try. I have been thrilled! The scent is good, the creaminess is good, it absorbs well, it doesn't smell bad and it does what it says it's going to do.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I began getting expression lines in my forehead about two years ago. I looked and looked for something to diminish them and make them less noticible. After a week of using this produce, my skin was more alive than it had ever been. It was firm, plump, and moisturized. This product has been a real game changer. I'm no longer so self conscious of my deep creases I'm my forehead, because they are gone, thanks to Okay Regenerist
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
I'm middle age and interested in anti aging products that are affordable and effective. Olay Regenerist Micro-Scuplting Cream has been a wonderful addition to my nighttime routine. My combination skin wakes up moisturized and smooth. It's definitely too heavy for daytime but on days where my skin is more dry than usual, I will apply where I need it most. I would definity repurchase this cream, in fact, I'm on my third jar.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?