Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
There seemed to be a lot of hype around this product so I had high hopes. Major disappointment. Picked it up at target and I think it's overpriced now that I've seen zero results. Did nothing for my skin so I don't recommend it.
Megan B.
Springville, UT
Received a free sample of this to try and I like it so far. It doesn't have a smell, which is nice. My skin feels smooth and moisturizer. I haven't used it long enough yet to notice any difference in wrinkles, but I hope it works!
Connie S.
Burtonsville
love this sculpting cream. doesnt feel too tight or dry on the skin and it has a very nice effect. it is a little pricey but i have been using this for a while and definitely use almost every day. i would recommend this to friends and would definitely buy again
Chrimson E.
Leighton
My mom said she loved this when I bought it for her and to keep buying she said it's not as "firm" as she was hoping it would be. Kind of a bit thinner of a formula but she still loved it. And for the price you can't beat it.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I often get asked about my youthful looking skin. Some people say that my skin is very hydrated and nice. When people ask I tell them about this product. I definitely recommend this product even though it is a little pricey.
Frankie L.
LOVE this cream. The price is so amazing for the quality of the product. It feels like a high end face cream when you put it on. I've seen results with my skin in as little as 2 weeks. I would definitely purchase over again
Brooke S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
Connie H.
I've used this in the past I just haven't been able to get any lately I love the Oil of Olay line it works for me because I have very sensitive skin. I use some other eye creams and stuff and I love what it does for my skin
Tiffany H.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually love this product. It hydrates my face without feeling too greasy. It's better for a winter product when your face needs more moisture. I went away from this to sample different moisturizers, but I'm coming back!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best products on the market; I have used Olay for a few years, I have tried other products but I always return to Olay. I look younger than my age and my skin looks soft and supple due to Olay, ROC and good genes. Great product
Brandy C.