Add a Photo

Samantha B.
Samantha B.
South Sioux City, NE
Jan. 5, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I recently got this in a beauty box. I love the smell this gives. I need to use it more to notice any changes. It makes my skin feel amazing and doesn't sting after I wash my face. It keeps my face moisturized too!
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
sara a.
sara a.
Cumming, GA
Jan. 27, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Holy grail nighttime moisturizer for me! It actually does what it claims to do. My skin feels softer, firmer, and fine lines are diminishing. I have used this cream for about a year and I will continue to use it.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
June 11, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
May 2, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with this product, but it is not the best out there for my skin. It left my skin feeling a little oily but really soft. I won't be buying this product any time soon.
Britta F.
Britta F.
Tehachapi, CA
July 12, 2016, 11:40 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Amy C.
Amy C.
May 18, 2016, 4:58 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart 😊 I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?