Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

My grandmother taught me as a young teen to moisturize daily with Olay. I have kept that beauty secret throughout my life. Now that I'm older, I'm using the regenerist line. The micro-sculpting moisturizer is great on my sensitive skin!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Jasper, IN

Love this moisturizer.mits the first one I've found that really seems to help my dry skin without over moisturizing it at the same time. It's a little more than I'm used to spending on products but I'll pay the price for a nice product.
Betty B.
Betty B.

I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Austin, TX

Even though I don't have many wrinkles yet, I have started using this product. It is high quality and has a thick texture. I love the scent but it may be a little much for some people. This product is a little bit pricey but works well
Maisha T.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY

You literally get the results in like two days! Like literally that's so so great! All the fine lines are very much dimished. The price is so affordable compared to the humongous benefits! Definitely recommend. Met my expectations 100%
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Marian B.
Marian B.

This is great facial moisturizer. I have combination skin and it feels light and mattifying on, yet really hydrates well. The smell is very clean. I use it every night. It's worth the money and comparable to similar, pricier products.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI

I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
candy v.
candy v.

I love the smell and feel of this cream. It soaks right in so you don't feel like you have a mask on your face. i have very dry skin and this keeps my face soft. I use it after every shower and a few minutes before putting makeup on.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now