Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Allison D.
Allison D.

I tried this product in a Target beauty box I ordered. It helped my skin feel smooth and helped to tighten it up after several uses. I also feel it helped the fine lines on my face to appear less drastic after continued use of this!
Connie H.
Connie H.

I love this product. I got both scented and not scented which works equally well. My face showed results in about 2 weeks. I don't think I would ever need anything else but this product. I purchased it a cvs. I highly recommend it.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Pues use una de las muestras que traen las cajitas de Walmart beauty box... Asi que no puedo decir mucho.... pero me humecto muy bien el rostro, pero me dejo algo grasosa la cara.. no se abosbe tan rapido, por eso le di 3 estrellas
Anna X.
Anna X.

This product was okay. It worked well as a moisturizer but I didn't really need that aspect. I have some fine lines on my forehead that I was trying to get rid of (mind you I'm only 23 but they really bug me) and it did a fair job.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greer, SC

Good but I feel like the original Olay is better. I didn't see any great difference in my skin while using this. I like Olay products but I feel like the base product line is just as good as the Regenerist at a lower price point.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

This moisturizer is a power house. It has really enhanced the radiance of my skin and has really reduced the look of my fine lines. It is super creamy and a little goes a long way. A must have as a part of any anti aging arsenal.
Brandy h.
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC

I used this before I changed over to Origins and I wasn't really a fan. I felt like it was overpriced because I saw no real difference in my skin after quite some time of using it. I also felt like it left my skin oily and shiny
Janera C.
Janera C.

By far the best anti aging cream. Blades and gentlemen this is the best moisturizer to add to daily facial routine. It depletes fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this product and all regenerist products to people of all ages
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH

I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we got samples of this product I used it about 3 times and it was wonderful I would definitely buy this it's worth it , very effective I could tell just in the little bit of time I used it!
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Inglewood , Ca

I have already written a review for this. I am a loyal customer. I have been using this for years. It smooth my skin, no wrinkles, no one ever believes my age.this is a must have. If you don't own it, then I suggest you buy it
Brandy C.