Add a Photo

$22.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Berwick, PA

I have sensitive skin and occasionally it gets dry. I've been using this product for several months. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It seems to work well in helping to replenish the moisture in my face.
Connie H.
Connie H.

I love this product. I got both scented and not scented which works equally well. My face showed results in about 2 weeks. I don't think I would ever need anything else but this product. I purchased it a cvs. I highly recommend it.
Anna X.
Anna X.

This product was okay. It worked well as a moisturizer but I didn't really need that aspect. I have some fine lines on my forehead that I was trying to get rid of (mind you I'm only 23 but they really bug me) and it did a fair job.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Pues use una de las muestras que traen las cajitas de Walmart beauty box... Asi que no puedo decir mucho.... pero me humecto muy bien el rostro, pero me dejo algo grasosa la cara.. no se abosbe tan rapido, por eso le di 3 estrellas
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

This moisturizer is a power house. It has really enhanced the radiance of my skin and has really reduced the look of my fine lines. It is super creamy and a little goes a long way. A must have as a part of any anti aging arsenal.
Alisson H.
Alisson H.
Virginia Bch, VA

This Olay Regenerist has a pleasant scent that isn't over powering. It feels nice going on and does not leave a greasy feeling behind. I've noticed an improvement on the fine lines around my eyes and so far am very happy with it!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Greer, SC

Good but I feel like the original Olay is better. I didn't see any great difference in my skin while using this. I like Olay products but I feel like the base product line is just as good as the Regenerist at a lower price point.
Brandy h.
Brandy h.
Swansboro, NC

I used this before I changed over to Origins and I wasn't really a fan. I felt like it was overpriced because I saw no real difference in my skin after quite some time of using it. I also felt like it left my skin oily and shiny
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH

I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we got samples of this product I used it about 3 times and it was wonderful I would definitely buy this it's worth it , very effective I could tell just in the little bit of time I used it!
Janera C.
Janera C.

By far the best anti aging cream. Blades and gentlemen this is the best moisturizer to add to daily facial routine. It depletes fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this product and all regenerist products to people of all ages
Brandy C.