Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN

I love using my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream facial moisturizer. This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I look and look for facilities cream and I can never find one that works. If you want one that works this is it!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Lindenhurst, NY

Oh i looooove this facial cream it smells awesomr and makes my skin bright, smooth and beautiful. I highly recommend it and it smells awesome! perfevt for under make up or at night. it has a slight tingly feeling that may take some getting used to
Jana B.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA

This product was a little pricey for such a small amount but I went ahead and purchased it and I am so glad I did. It only takes a small amount and I had softer smoothr skin in one hour. And I had fewer wrinkles in 2 days!! Definitely worth it!!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.

Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Nour A.
Nour A.

I liked this cream a lot. I didn't expect it to work Bc every brand I try doesn't really do much. But I saw a difference a month into using it. It's worth the money and I love that it's from olay since it's my favorite lotion/moisturizing brand.
Renzyl B.
Renzyl B.

Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Noël H.
Noël H.
Los Angeles, CA

My skin has done really well using this Micro-Sculpting Super Cream. It was gentle and left my skin super moisturized and soft to the touch. I did not enjoy the smell as much as other skin creams I've used, but I would definitely purchase again.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Hampstead

I did not see any results after using this product morning and night until the jar was gone (37 year old skin). I would have liked to see a little improvement in that time span. I will not purchase again. It was also a little drying to the skin.
Neglis N.
Neglis N.

Es un gran producto Olay hace un producto maravilloso, me encanta este producto. Yo lo uso cada noche antes de acostarme. Es ligero y realmente hidrata la piel dejándola suave y blanca, es sumamente maravillosa lo recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Bhavna P.
Bhavna P.
Brampton, Ontario

Olay regenerist Micro sculpting cream absorbs to skin very well and it brightens skin.I bought it from Fortinos .It is effective and already finished two jars.I am a fan of Olay products.This one goes in favorite list.I recommend this product.
Brandy C.