Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Erica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great! My skin feels amazing the next day, however I can only use this during winter months and that's pushing it. I have oily skin and I feel as if this product makes my skin pretty heavy feeling the next day
Anelly D.
My mom has used this cream for as long as I can remember, and she has the smoothest skin ever! For a 49 year old women, she has perfect and beautiful skin with basically no wrinkles! And it smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this cream!
Rebecca O.
Tallahassee, FL
Very moisturizing although I did not notice a difference in the removal of fine lines and wrinkles in my skin. I have very dry skin and it did help to keep it moisturized throughout the day although for a night cream it is not heavy enough.
Sofiya J.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite daytime facial moisturizers that comes in a nice little bottle for long lasting use. It does a pretty good job for a drugstore product and I would recommend this product to friends.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay Regenerest Micro sculpting creami use it in the morning then at night it he's my skin look young again a very smooth feeling and tingling on the face try it u may Ike it everybody skins are very different
Gita P.
Jersey City, NJ
I'm in my early 30s and had a baby around 2 years back. We moved to the US a year back from India. After a harsh winter, my skin was starting to look OLD (read dry, patchy, wrinkles). I did not have a good skin routine and had only used some anti aging product jars a couple of times in the past few years. A cousin who still looks awesome in her 40s happened to visit us and swore by Olay. She said she'd been using it for 10 years. And so I decided to give it a try. I've been using the Micro-Sculpting day and night recovery creams for 5 months now and the results are phenomenal. Skin looks and feels younger and more supple/clear. The first jars lasted 5 months and I'm gonna but my next jars soon. :)
Annie P.
Texas
I tried some of these and it was incredibly my skin became very supple and well moisturized and I could immmediately see the dark marks fading out. I would recommend this to anyone for firming and moisturising
Shaide T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
Korri B.
Great product, and it came in a very cute package. It's definitely worth the money. It met my expectations and it was very gentle. I'm a first time user but I would definitely buy again. I would also recommend
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?