BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mary B.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Got a little baby sample and a coupon from my vogue and I absolutely love it! I actually did see a tad difference in my face using it every other day and I'm considering by the mini sizes with my coupon :)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
I only used a sample amount of this, but from the sample I could tell this stuff is good. My face can be sensitive and this did not bother me at all. It smelled good, soaked in well and didn't feel greasy.
Kelley Y.
Kelley Y.
Dover
My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Nowshin R.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Clarice F.
Clarice F.
I've heard really good reviews about this. I've only ever received a tiny sample of it, but decided to give it to my mom instead. She liked it though. She felt her skin feel moisturized after she used it
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
I love Oley. They make amazing products and to me they're very effective and high end. I would definitely buy anything from them because they always are on point and meet any expectation I have for them.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use this as part of my night creams. It feels good , not oily and my skin feels refreshed in the morning. Haven't noticed a big difference in my skin, but I do have nice skin so I think it's helping.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Fort Morgan, CO
Use this daily. For some reason there is a little bit of a sting when I apply it but I still love it. I believe I just bought it from Walgreens. I do like the packaging and the product works very well.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?