Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years new. It feels great on my skin. I have a friend who was using a much more expensive product and having trying mine Olay Regenerist, she switched.
June 13, 2016, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Massaged in according to directions, this gently scented cream soothes and moisturizes the skin and it works its magic overnight for a smoothd, refreshed face in the morning. A reliable product, one of many from Olay.
SB O.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV
Since I started using Olay, I won't use any other brand. It feels non greasy and absorbs right into my skin immediately. It feels light on my face and I believe it makes my wrinkles disappear. Good value for the money.
Mary L.
Mary L.
March 16, 2016, 12:27 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
If you are bothered by scents in your skin care hen this is not for you. I happen to like the scent so I'm not affected. I don't really know how much 'sculpting' this is actually doing but it does hydrate and balance.
Melinda K.
Melinda K.
Charleston, WV
The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Super Cream works miracles! I love the way this product leaves my face feeling! I can always tell such a difference after I have used it. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
Feb. 11, 2016, 2:27 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I used to love olay regenerist and what it does for my skin but I don't know if its just my age or if they have lowered the quality of the product. it does not have the effect of smoothing that it used to on my skin.
Angy O.
Angy O.
This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Jill R.
Jill R.
Lakeland, FL
June 22, 2016, 3:59 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I have used this cream for years, it goes on smooth, soaks in fast, and makes my skin so soft. It is very effective. Very good price as well, works just as well as other expensive creams for a fraction of the price.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
May 26, 2016, 5:45 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I tried this. It is a nice silky smooth cream that smells nice. It makes your skin feel amazing, however I really didn't see any anti-aging results from this product. I really enjoyed how moisturizing the cream was!
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA
Aug. 7, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
Brandy C.