Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Austin, TX

Even though I don't have many wrinkles yet, I have started using this product. It is high quality and has a thick texture. I love the scent but it may be a little much for some people. This product is a little bit pricey but works well
Maisha T.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY

You literally get the results in like two days! Like literally that's so so great! All the fine lines are very much dimished. The price is so affordable compared to the humongous benefits! Definitely recommend. Met my expectations 100%
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Betty B.
Betty B.

I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI

I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
candy v.
candy v.

I love the smell and feel of this cream. It soaks right in so you don't feel like you have a mask on your face. i have very dry skin and this keeps my face soft. I use it after every shower and a few minutes before putting makeup on.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL

I used this cream for several months after reading that it was the most recommended moisturizer on the market. It did a good job moisturizing my skin but I did not see any anti-aging benefits. I prefer a product with more sunscreen.
Allison D.
Allison D.

I tried this product in a Target beauty box I ordered. It helped my skin feel smooth and helped to tighten it up after several uses. I also feel it helped the fine lines on my face to appear less drastic after continued use of this!
Katie G.
Katie G.

I have used this cream for a while and it keeps my skin moisturized & fresh but doesn't really do anything as far as "anti aging" in my opinion. I'd rather pay double for something that actually works. But it's good as a moisturizer
Brandy C.