Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL

I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Maisha T.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY

You literally get the results in like two days! Like literally that's so so great! All the fine lines are very much dimished. The price is so affordable compared to the humongous benefits! Definitely recommend. Met my expectations 100%
Betty B.
Betty B.

I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI

I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA

This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
candy v.
candy v.

I love the smell and feel of this cream. It soaks right in so you don't feel like you have a mask on your face. i have very dry skin and this keeps my face soft. I use it after every shower and a few minutes before putting makeup on.
Allison D.
Allison D.

I tried this product in a Target beauty box I ordered. It helped my skin feel smooth and helped to tighten it up after several uses. I also feel it helped the fine lines on my face to appear less drastic after continued use of this!
Katie G.
Katie G.

I have used this cream for a while and it keeps my skin moisturized & fresh but doesn't really do anything as far as "anti aging" in my opinion. I'd rather pay double for something that actually works. But it's good as a moisturizer
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Berwick, PA

I have sensitive skin and occasionally it gets dry. I've been using this product for several months. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It seems to work well in helping to replenish the moisture in my face.
Brandy C.