Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Jess G.
Jess G.

Absolutely love olay products. This one I've bought over 3 times already. Its a very rich cream but not heavy. A little goes a long way. You do have to wait until it dries before applying make up though, cause your foundation will pick it up.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I received a bottle of this free for testing purposes. The scent is perfect as it's very neutral yet still pleasant, the product absorbed well in my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. I love the fact that it comes with spf protection.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL

This cream gives me such a nice lift around my cheeks. I focus it on my cheekbones because that's where I want to see most of the changes. it is a little bit oily but not to the point where it becomes a problem. the smell is also really nice
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal Lake, IL

This moisturized my under eyes really well and it defiantly is worth the price. I've bought this a few times and will continue to, and I bought mine at CVS and Walgreens. Id recommend this if you are preventing wrinkles as much as possible!
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.

I have never purchased this product, but have tried it with samples and love it! It really moisturizes the skin and have found that it does help to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles underneath my eyes! Will continue to use this and buy!
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm 20 years old so I don't use this for age-defying, this cream goes a long way with only a small amount and leaves the skin soft, supple, and glowing. My face feels soft and moisturized all day. The smell is also very pleasant and fresh.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.

This cream is great if you get the one with sunscreen because it has SPF. However, I saw 0 results. The packaging is nice and it looks great on your dresser but that's it. It's disappointing and doesn't do a good job even as a moisturizer.
Rita R.
Rita R.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Absolutely could tell a difference in my skin immediately. It felt so good to my skin. I have just started using it and plan to purchase more. I'm not getting any younger but with this I may look like I am. #bestpurchaseof2015 #influenster
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS

This cream is amazing. makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated. its never to early to be proactive about wrinkles and skin damage. this is an easy step to preventing those problems and helping to correct them if they're already an issue!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
San Luis Obispo, CA

My mother used Olay and she doesn't look her age at all! No one believes she is in her 60s so I followed in her steps by using Olay. It is gentle and cool on my skin and keeps my skin looking tight and moisturized without making me oily
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now