Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
I used to love olay regenerist and what it does for my skin but I don't know if its just my age or if they have lowered the quality of the product. it does not have the effect of smoothing that it used to on my skin.
Angy O.
Angy O.
This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA
A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I tried this. It is a nice silky smooth cream that smells nice. It makes your skin feel amazing, however I really didn't see any anti-aging results from this product. I really enjoyed how moisturizing the cream was!
Jill R.
Jill R.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this cream for years, it goes on smooth, soaks in fast, and makes my skin so soft. It is very effective. Very good price as well, works just as well as other expensive creams for a fraction of the price.
Annalee G.
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?