Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
I really liked this moisturizer. It really made my skin feel great! It also made it look better than it had for months. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future as well as their other new moisturizer.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Absolutely love this product. My skin is firm, smooth. I'm 43 and most people think I am in my early 30's. I have tried other products, but since the first time I bought Olay Regenerist, I was hooked. It is worth the money.
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.
July 7, 2016, 12:42 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel after using it. I have wrinkles on my forehead and it seems to help make them less noticeable. To me, it only seems to have a noticeable effect for a brief period of time.
Meck M.
Meck M.
Nashville, TN
I've been using this luscious cream for years. I love the fact that it is non-greasy, easily disappearing into your skin. It has never irritated my skin...just leaves it soft and supple while fighting those signs of aging.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
I have been using this product for the past 5 months along with other products in this line. I used to buy expensive products from Macy's and this works just as great if not better and the price is way better 2 thumbs up👍
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
This makes your skin feel like silk and I love it I have notice a glow to my face since using this and it makes my makeup look flawless as well as taking photos I would recommend using this especially to prevent wrinkles
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Smells amazing! Wake up to a fresh feeling face and also my tone got better! Evened out my skin tone and noticed my wrinkles we're going away! Use it every night for about a year now and I have only need to two this year
Kim M.
Kim M.
Jan. 30, 2016, midnight
Review for: Fragrance Free
Use this daily, great for sensitive skin, doesn't cause redness or irritation. Helps firm up my skin, especially under chin and neck area. Apply under my makeup every morning,doesn't make my face oily or cause breakouts.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Feb. 20, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years new. It feels great on my skin. I have a friend who was using a much more expensive product and having trying mine Olay Regenerist, she switched.
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Jan. 26, 2016, 12:36 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Wow just wow! I am impressed with the difference in my skin. I'm in my late 30's and today a lady asked if I was 22 😊 Thank you Olay!! I do use this with their detoxifying face wash and night recovery cream moisturizer.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?