Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX

My mother has always used this brand for her face and she should me how to us it and what to look for. It has left skin I'm great condition. Every time I shower I'm right there placing the cream in my face. One day I'll show my girls as well.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Rancho Cordova, CA

This surprised me (pleasantly!) with some visible results. I enjoyed the texture and scent, however some of the ingredients made me wrinkle my nose. It is also a little pricey, but not compared to many other anti-aging products on the market.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

I received a bottle of this free for testing purposes. The scent is perfect as it's very neutral yet still pleasant, the product absorbed well in my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. I love the fact that it comes with spf protection.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL

This cream gives me such a nice lift around my cheeks. I focus it on my cheekbones because that's where I want to see most of the changes. it is a little bit oily but not to the point where it becomes a problem. the smell is also really nice
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.

I have never purchased this product, but have tried it with samples and love it! It really moisturizes the skin and have found that it does help to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles underneath my eyes! Will continue to use this and buy!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal Lake, IL

This moisturized my under eyes really well and it defiantly is worth the price. I've bought this a few times and will continue to, and I bought mine at CVS and Walgreens. Id recommend this if you are preventing wrinkles as much as possible!
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.

This cream is great if you get the one with sunscreen because it has SPF. However, I saw 0 results. The packaging is nice and it looks great on your dresser but that's it. It's disappointing and doesn't do a good job even as a moisturizer.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH

I'm 20 years old so I don't use this for age-defying, this cream goes a long way with only a small amount and leaves the skin soft, supple, and glowing. My face feels soft and moisturized all day. The smell is also very pleasant and fresh.
Rita R.
Rita R.
Mc Kenzie, TN

Absolutely could tell a difference in my skin immediately. It felt so good to my skin. I have just started using it and plan to purchase more. I'm not getting any younger but with this I may look like I am. #bestpurchaseof2015 #influenster
Amanda P.
Amanda P.

My grandmother taught me as a young teen to moisturize daily with Olay. I have kept that beauty secret throughout my life. Now that I'm older, I'm using the regenerist line. The micro-sculpting moisturizer is great on my sensitive skin!
Brandy C.