Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this Olay Micro Sculpting cream and think it is a great deal for the price. I got a sample and decided to buy when my sample ran out. It is easy to layer with other products or use by itself. I think it works well to smooth out my skin.
Ciera S.
Monroe, MI
I have some fine lines on my forehead and under my eyes. I've tried quite a few low end and high end products to try to make them less visible and nothing helped, not even a little. So someone suggested to me that I try this because they'd gotten a sample and loved it. She said it's supposed to start working the first day. I was skeptical so I found the 0.5 oz container for $10 at CVS and decided to try that. I think the full size bottle was something like $30. She was not kidding this stuff works! I put it on yesterday and immediately noticed a difference. You could hardly see the lines on my forehead. Under my eyes (which is naturally kind of hollow) were filled out and you could hardly tell I had lines there either. I put it on today and they look like they are almost gone. Definitely buying the full size bottle. I'm sold!
Michelle T.
This product was not effective at all. I didn't see a difference after 3 months of use. It did moistuize my skin but it didn't have any anti aging effects. I don't think I'll purchase it again. It wasn't that affordable either. There are many other cheaper and better products than this.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love the cooling effect this product has. I also love the thick consistency and I can feel it soaking into my skin. I know many people don't like a tingling effect, but I do and this product does that.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Granted I have only used this when it was a free sample at my local SAMS Club it is the most amazing thing yet in my opinion. It goes on smooth and smells nice and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend
Janet P.
Roseburg
This product from Oil of Olay is awesome,I love the way my face feels I put it on after my shower.My face feels so soft and smooth and exhilarating and fresh.Oil of Olay makes so many great products I haven't tried any I haven't liked .
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Nice and creamy without being too heavy. I'm on my second jar and I love it. Sinks into the skin well without feeling oily. I found this at my local Walgreens for a decent price as it was on sale. Regularly priced it's a little expensive IMO but if you can find it on sale it's worth it
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
Have been using this product for a while now in order to prevent aging in the future. I do notice my skin is brighter and more vibrant. I would say that this is a great product for the price and if used generously it can be made to last.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
If you live in a dry place like I do you will love love love this product! It's so effective and keeps my face soft and smooth everyday! I have been buying this product for a while! It isn't to pricy and I would definitely give it a try!
Jessica M.
Salt lake city
Honestly obsessed with this face cream! Just purchased at Costco a couple weeks ago and I get excited to put it on before I go to bed. It smells so good and the texture and thickness is just right. I'm a fan and definitely will be going back for a new bottle as soon as I'm out!
Brandy C.