BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Britta F.
Britta F.
Tehachapi, CA
I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love the cooling effect this product has. I also love the thick consistency and I can feel it soaking into my skin. I know many people don't like a tingling effect, but I do and this product does that.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart 😊 I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Although a bit pricey I love this lotion. I also have a night serum that I did not see on the list. I like this because I believe it is effect and also feels light on your face so you can wear it under makeup!
Julie C.
Julie C.
San Diego, CA
This cream makes my tired skin feel plump and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. It works better for me than other more expensive creams I've tried. It smoothd my lines and makes my skin appear younger.
Estefania  D.
Estefania D.
I use this cream every night. It gives my skin a nice and smooth feeling. I even use it under my make up sometimes. It has a great smell. I find it very effective in keeping your face looking fresh and smooth.
Medie X.
Medie X.
I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?