BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Angy O.
Angy O.
This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Jill R.
Jill R.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this cream for years, it goes on smooth, soaks in fast, and makes my skin so soft. It is very effective. Very good price as well, works just as well as other expensive creams for a fraction of the price.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
I tried this. It is a nice silky smooth cream that smells nice. It makes your skin feel amazing, however I really didn't see any anti-aging results from this product. I really enjoyed how moisturizing the cream was!
Chandra F.
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA
A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
Annalee G.
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
ismaray g.
ismaray g.
Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Tanya F.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Rea A.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Let me start by saying there is nothing wrong with this product, but it is not the best out there for my skin. It left my skin feeling a little oily but really soft. I won't be buying this product any time soon.
Marianne G.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?