Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Isabella G.
Hoboken, NJ
I really liked this cream, it was moisturizing, and I felt like it made a difference in the firmness of my face. I don't have very mature skin, but it made my face more taught. Would repurchase.
Yaneth D.
Miami
I love using olay regenerist. My skin always gets dry, and with olay, not anymore. About a week later I saw great results. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself and you'll love your skin.
Cait B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!! It left a horrible greasy feel to my skin and I actually had a horrible reaction that made my skin break out in OIL PIMPLES. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE
Josephine M.
I love Olay's Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. It actually lessens the wrinkles. I notice a difference. I don't want to ever run out of it. It really works for me. It does everything is says.
Janeeya g.
West Haven, CT
It really works,After i applied it to my face my skin was so soft,This is my first time using this product.Its not that pricey but also not that cheap,I bought it from mh local dollar general
Paulina R.
This product I loved! The scent is wonderful but slight. Not overpowering. I felt the cream did its job. It wasn't too greasy or heavy. Product met my expectation of a wrinkle cream should be
Jenny V.
This cream is great! It feels so nice on the skin and it's very good for your skin as well. My sister and mother loves this cream because it keeps their skin feeling smooth, glowy and tight.
Jennifer S.
Banning, CA
I love how it makes my face feel after using it. Smooth and baby bottom soft. Pores look great. I've been using this line of products for about ten years now and this is by far my favorite!
Beth S.
New Albany, IN
My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Brandy C.