Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI

Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Chesterfield, SC

This is my holy grail drugstore moisturizer. It is so creamy and feels wonderful on my skin. I use this at night and when I wake up in the morning my face is so smooth, plump, and hydrated. This does not irritate my sensitive skin or clog my pores.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love this product! I live in the desert and it certainly helps maintain the elasticity in the skin. You can also find this at Costco in a double purchase to make it more affordable. I hardly ever run across coupons for this otherwise.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Westfield, MA

I recommend this to all my friends and use it almost on a daily basis. I am very pleased with this product and makes my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very gentle and effective. Does what it says it does which is unusual for most anti-aging creams.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN

I love using my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream facial moisturizer. This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I look and look for facilities cream and I can never find one that works. If you want one that works this is it!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Lindenhurst, NY

Oh i looooove this facial cream it smells awesomr and makes my skin bright, smooth and beautiful. I highly recommend it and it smells awesome! perfevt for under make up or at night. it has a slight tingly feeling that may take some getting used to
Jana B.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA

This product was a little pricey for such a small amount but I went ahead and purchased it and I am so glad I did. It only takes a small amount and I had softer smoothr skin in one hour. And I had fewer wrinkles in 2 days!! Definitely worth it!!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.

Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Nour A.
Nour A.

I liked this cream a lot. I didn't expect it to work Bc every brand I try doesn't really do much. But I saw a difference a month into using it. It's worth the money and I love that it's from olay since it's my favorite lotion/moisturizing brand.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now