Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
MyWife M.
MyWife M.
Dallas

I bought this product for my mom and she says she's really enjoying the outcome. I've noticed some fine wrinkles have vanished from her eyes because she uses it daily. I tried it too and I really like it. I recommend this product to others. It works.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA

This product is a ok product I usually go for things that have natural products in it I feel like the cream is too heavy for face skin although be it It's smells great left my skin type feeling oily to the point of breakout maybe not for my skin type
Erica R.
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN

I love this product! I use it at least once a week and my face feels amazing! It smells like lemons and is so pleasant. It's very exfoliating and I could see a difference from the first time I used it. my face is so touchable soft and visibly smooth.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Trenton, OH

Ive used this product for years and will always have it in my skin care regimen! My skin looks better at 51 than it ever has looked! It plumps fills and reverses skin issues, its light and moisturizing as it does its magic, just apply and be amazed!!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI

I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
Destany C.
Destany C.

Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..

It left a white cast on the fingers I used to apply the lotion, and I had a horrible break out in the days after. Great smell, but my face was irritated, burning slightly post application. My nose still hasn't recovered. Not good for sensitive skin!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA

I was really happy with this moisturizer. I'm not sure it did anything for the little bit of forehead lines/laugh lines I have, but it moisturizes well and does not break out my sensitive, combination skin. You can get a little trial size at Target.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA

I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now