Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Brooke S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
Frankie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this cream. The price is so amazing for the quality of the product. It feels like a high end face cream when you put it on. I've seen results with my skin in as little as 2 weeks. I would definitely purchase over again
Connie H.
I've used this in the past I just haven't been able to get any lately I love the Oil of Olay line it works for me because I have very sensitive skin. I use some other eye creams and stuff and I love what it does for my skin
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best products on the market; I have used Olay for a few years, I have tried other products but I always return to Olay. I look younger than my age and my skin looks soft and supple due to Olay, ROC and good genes. Great product
Harpreet K.
New York
After searching for a cream for many years, i finally tried this sculpting cream and i couldn't be happier. I never want to stop using this cream and i have finally found the product that will keep my skin feeling fresh.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is the cheapest and most under rated face cream/moisturizer. It gets rid of acne, rosacea, and uneven skin tone on top of keeping your skin moisturized and feeling clean. It lasts me about 2 mos with daily use it's well worth the money.
Victoria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for sculpting! I really see a difference and use it 3x a week. I generally use it before moisturizer and massage it. There is a light scent, but it doesn't bother me. Will definitely continue using!
Evy D.
Melrose park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is thick and luxurious! Even though it's thick I don't feel like it clogged my pores and it also smells really nice. I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin and the firmness/plumping around my eyes
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It had a nice consistency, seemed to be moisturizing. I did not love how it looked under makeup, so I recommend to use this more as a night cream or just on its own. Not my favorite product, but definitely was not the worst!
Jeanette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using this product for three months and have seen improvements in my skins condition. This is a great night cream and the price is great! You could go to Costco and pick up two full sized creams at a discount!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?