BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kimahri J.
Kimahri J.
I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel after using it. I have wrinkles on my forehead and it seems to help make them less noticeable. To me, it only seems to have a noticeable effect for a brief period of time.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL
I have been using this product for the past 5 months along with other products in this line. I used to buy expensive products from Macy's and this works just as great if not better and the price is way better 2 thumbs up👍
Laura R.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Smells amazing! Wake up to a fresh feeling face and also my tone got better! Evened out my skin tone and noticed my wrinkles we're going away! Use it every night for about a year now and I have only need to two this year
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
This makes your skin feel like silk and I love it I have notice a glow to my face since using this and it makes my makeup look flawless as well as taking photos I would recommend using this especially to prevent wrinkles
Karen K.
Karen K.
Harriman, NY
I received a trial-sized jar of this product and was skeptical to say the least. I tried it for a week and did see a difference in the little creases by my eyes. Would recommend this product to friends and already have.
Massaged in according to directions, this gently scented cream soothes and moisturizes the skin and it works its magic overnight for a smoothd, refreshed face in the morning. A reliable product, one of many from Olay.
SB O.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV
Since I started using Olay, I won't use any other brand. It feels non greasy and absorbs right into my skin immediately. It feels light on my face and I believe it makes my wrinkles disappear. Good value for the money.
Melinda K.
Melinda K.
Charleston, WV
The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Super Cream works miracles! I love the way this product leaves my face feeling! I can always tell such a difference after I have used it. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Mary L.
Mary L.
If you are bothered by scents in your skin care hen this is not for you. I happen to like the scent so I'm not affected. I don't really know how much 'sculpting' this is actually doing but it does hydrate and balance.
Angy O.
Angy O.
This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?