Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA

This product is a ok product I usually go for things that have natural products in it I feel like the cream is too heavy for face skin although be it It's smells great left my skin type feeling oily to the point of breakout maybe not for my skin type
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..

It left a white cast on the fingers I used to apply the lotion, and I had a horrible break out in the days after. Great smell, but my face was irritated, burning slightly post application. My nose still hasn't recovered. Not good for sensitive skin!
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA

I was really happy with this moisturizer. I'm not sure it did anything for the little bit of forehead lines/laugh lines I have, but it moisturizes well and does not break out my sensitive, combination skin. You can get a little trial size at Target.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI

I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
Destany C.
Destany C.

Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI

Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.

Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Toni C.
Toni C.
Chesterfield, SC

This is my holy grail drugstore moisturizer. It is so creamy and feels wonderful on my skin. I use this at night and when I wake up in the morning my face is so smooth, plump, and hydrated. This does not irritate my sensitive skin or clog my pores.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Overland Park, KS

I already reviewed over this product in a combo but this is a good, not amazing, but good moisturizer. Haven't noticed anything amazing but it definitely leaves skin feeling more moisturized and slightly more smooth. Great price for this at Costco.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA

I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Brandy C.