Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Betty B.
Betty B.
I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL
April 4, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI
I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
July 3, 2016, 12:41 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
candy v.
candy v.
Feb. 23, 2016, 8:26 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I love the smell and feel of this cream. It soaks right in so you don't feel like you have a mask on your face. i have very dry skin and this keeps my face soft. I use it after every shower and a few minutes before putting makeup on.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Jan. 18, 2016, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
I tried this product in a Target beauty box I ordered. It helped my skin feel smooth and helped to tighten it up after several uses. I also feel it helped the fine lines on my face to appear less drastic after continued use of this!
Katie G.
Katie G.
I have used this cream for a while and it keeps my skin moisturized & fresh but doesn't really do anything as far as "anti aging" in my opinion. I'd rather pay double for something that actually works. But it's good as a moisturizer
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
Aug. 3, 2016, 7:15 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I used this cream for several months after reading that it was the most recommended moisturizer on the market. It did a good job moisturizing my skin but I did not see any anti-aging benefits. I prefer a product with more sunscreen.
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Berwick, PA
March 5, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I have sensitive skin and occasionally it gets dry. I've been using this product for several months. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It seems to work well in helping to replenish the moisture in my face.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Feb. 19, 2016, 4:21 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Pues use una de las muestras que traen las cajitas de Walmart beauty box... Asi que no puedo decir mucho.... pero me humecto muy bien el rostro, pero me dejo algo grasosa la cara.. no se abosbe tan rapido, por eso le di 3 estrellas
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?