Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Justine T.
Justine T.
Merced, CA

Hands down best moisturizer I know of. I've used it for 8 years ever since working with a 70 year old co worker that doesn't look a day past 40 who's used it religiously for years. It's not super pricey for what you get, one jar lasts 4-5monthes I'd say.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I really liked this moisturizer. It worked wonders on moisturizing my face. The packaging was very nice and simple. I have bought it more than once and I will always buy it. The only con about the product is having to dig your finger into all the lotion.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

I got a sample in a beauty box at some point, but I don't know that I see a huge difference in any lines. I use it every night anyway, just in case. It smells good and doesn't have any weird tingling or feelings. I will not be repurchasing at this point.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Montpellier, France

I have been using this wrinkle cream for ages and can't go anywhere without it. Great as a moisturizer and has a long shelf life. Light and skin and helps not only with wrinkles but with dry skin as well. I would recommend this product to any skin type.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Neck firming cream is what I was in search of. I googled and along with other products, this came up. I received a coupon for it recently so I decided to try it. Amazing 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶. Works instantly as described. Pleasant fragrance. Love and highly recommend!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ

Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Ra K.
Ra K.

Maybe I just love everything Olay. But this is by far, their best product. A little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up feeling with my skin very refreshed. Even if I haven't slept enough, my skin still looks great. I highly recommend it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Richland, WA

Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Brandy C.