Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Maritza L.
I use this cream every night on my daily routine. I love applying it under my eyes, it gives me a hydrating feeling. I purchased this product at my local Walmart, very inexpensive and I would purchase this product again. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Heidi T.
Syracuse , UT
I am only a week into using this product but so far have been pleasantly surprised. The formula is light weight and doesn't clog my pores and my skin feels refreshed and soft. It's still early to tell if the wrinkle reducing agent is working but I have high hopes!
Ella S.
Miami
i love this cream so much! it’s very thick and nice and it seems like a luxury product. i bought it at target and you can get it at the drugstore as well. i am a repeat user i have been buying this for years it is so creamy and the best moisturizer i’ve ever used! love it!
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Alexandra P.
I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Shayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to use this product in one of my early stages of my skin care routine. I thought this was perfect but honestly I've tried better ones. It is good for anti-aging. I like the formula but I just don't reach it out that often. I purchased this product at Frys.
Debbie A.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing specifically wrong with this cream, it just didn't sit well on my face and didn't seem to do anything to improve my skin tone. So when my mom mentioned she needed a new moisturizer, I happily gave it to her - her skin is a lot easier than mine.
Allison G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I initially only bought a trial size of their under-eye serum, and have definitely noticed a reduction in bags and puffiness. Very cool and soothing, and I have noticed no negative effects from using it. Would definitely purchase again, if a little pricey.
Kiran S.
pricey, but affordable... very effective and long lasting... gentle for every day use and not harsh ... sold at major department stores ... all of its products are #1... perfect for wrinkles and fine lines
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
I used Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream for several months. It had a great smell, but was just so thick. During summer months this cream was too much for the Texas heat. I really didn't notice a difference in fine lines , but it was a good moisturizer.
Brandy C.