BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Berwick, PA
I have sensitive skin and occasionally it gets dry. I've been using this product for several months. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It seems to work well in helping to replenish the moisture in my face.
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I used this cream for several months after reading that it was the most recommended moisturizer on the market. It did a good job moisturizing my skin but I did not see any anti-aging benefits. I prefer a product with more sunscreen.
Connie H.
Connie H.
I love this product. I got both scented and not scented which works equally well. My face showed results in about 2 weeks. I don't think I would ever need anything else but this product. I purchased it a cvs. I highly recommend it.
Anna X.
Anna X.
This product was okay. It worked well as a moisturizer but I didn't really need that aspect. I have some fine lines on my forehead that I was trying to get rid of (mind you I'm only 23 but they really bug me) and it did a fair job.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
This moisturizer is a power house. It has really enhanced the radiance of my skin and has really reduced the look of my fine lines. It is super creamy and a little goes a long way. A must have as a part of any anti aging arsenal.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH
I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we got samples of this product I used it about 3 times and it was wonderful I would definitely buy this it's worth it , very effective I could tell just in the little bit of time I used it!
Janera C.
Janera C.
By far the best anti aging cream. Blades and gentlemen this is the best moisturizer to add to daily facial routine. It depletes fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this product and all regenerist products to people of all ages
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Inglewood , Ca
I have already written a review for this. I am a loyal customer. I have been using this for years. It smooth my skin, no wrinkles, no one ever believes my age.this is a must have. If you don't own it, then I suggest you buy it
Anna H.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
I really liked this moisturizer. It really made my skin feel great! It also made it look better than it had for months. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future as well as their other new moisturizer.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Absolutely love this product. My skin is firm, smooth. I'm 43 and most people think I am in my early 30's. I have tried other products, but since the first time I bought Olay Regenerist, I was hooked. It is worth the money.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?