Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Medie X.
I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Brianna N.
Hanover , PA
I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Got a little baby sample and a coupon from my vogue and I absolutely love it! I actually did see a tad difference in my face using it every other day and I'm considering by the mini sizes with my coupon :)
Kelley Y.
Dover
My mother always used Olay original so I was a little hesitant about buying at my age. I was really blown away by how well this product works. My skins appearance improved dramatically. Love this product!!
Clarice F.
I've heard really good reviews about this. I've only ever received a tiny sample of it, but decided to give it to my mom instead. She liked it though. She felt her skin feel moisturized after she used it
Melissa C.
I love Oley. They make amazing products and to me they're very effective and high end. I would definitely buy anything from them because they always are on point and meet any expectation I have for them.
Adriana G.
Santa Barbara, CA
I use this as part of my night creams. It feels good , not oily and my skin feels refreshed in the morning. Haven't noticed a big difference in my skin, but I do have nice skin so I think it's helping.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
Candis G.
Bakersfield, CA
I have tried these products they make my skin noticeably healthier but don't really regenerate my wrinkles. These products are easy to find at most rite aid or cvs stores and some of them can be costly
Brandy C.