Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Pittsburgh, PA

So far I like this a lot. My face doesn't get greasey. It's gentle & fragrance free! The fragrrance free is very important for me. The price is middle of the range. First time I've used this type of Olay. Can't think of anything that needs improvement.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ

Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Lexington, SC

LOVE this cream and the whole Regenerist line! I've tried all of the drugstore face creams and this is my favorite. I LOVE the scent and it hydrates perfectly. I can see a noticeable improvement in the fine lines in my face, especially around my eyes.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.

Couldn't live without it!!❤❤❤❤❤ Will turn your face and skin around!! I have been using for about 6 months and can't say enough about the difference in the fine lines around my eyes and on forehead . If you haven't tried and your 25 or 75, start now!!
Melina J.
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX

I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
MyWife M.
MyWife M.
Dallas

I bought this product for my mom and she says she's really enjoying the outcome. I've noticed some fine wrinkles have vanished from her eyes because she uses it daily. I tried it too and I really like it. I recommend this product to others. It works.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN

I love this product! I use it at least once a week and my face feels amazing! It smells like lemons and is so pleasant. It's very exfoliating and I could see a difference from the first time I used it. my face is so touchable soft and visibly smooth.
Julie N.
Julie N.
Trenton, OH

Ive used this product for years and will always have it in my skin care regimen! My skin looks better at 51 than it ever has looked! It plumps fills and reverses skin issues, its light and moisturizing as it does its magic, just apply and be amazed!!
San Diego, CA

This product is a ok product I usually go for things that have natural products in it I feel like the cream is too heavy for face skin although be it It's smells great left my skin type feeling oily to the point of breakout maybe not for my skin type
Brandy C.