Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Sabrina K.
Sabrina K.
Montpellier, France

I have been using this wrinkle cream for ages and can't go anywhere without it. Great as a moisturizer and has a long shelf life. Light and skin and helps not only with wrinkles but with dry skin as well. I would recommend this product to any skin type.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Neck firming cream is what I was in search of. I googled and along with other products, this came up. I received a coupon for it recently so I decided to try it. Amazing 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶. Works instantly as described. Pleasant fragrance. Love and highly recommend!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ

Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Ra K.
Ra K.

Maybe I just love everything Olay. But this is by far, their best product. A little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up feeling with my skin very refreshed. Even if I haven't slept enough, my skin still looks great. I highly recommend it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Richland, WA

Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA

This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Pittsburgh, PA

So far I like this a lot. My face doesn't get greasey. It's gentle & fragrance free! The fragrrance free is very important for me. The price is middle of the range. First time I've used this type of Olay. Can't think of anything that needs improvement.
Melina J.
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX

I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, SC

LOVE this cream and the whole Regenerist line! I've tried all of the drugstore face creams and this is my favorite. I LOVE the scent and it hydrates perfectly. I can see a noticeable improvement in the fine lines in my face, especially around my eyes.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now