Add a Photo

Stacy S.
Stacy S.
June 12, 2016, 8:04 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I received a bottle of this free for testing purposes. The scent is perfect as it's very neutral yet still pleasant, the product absorbed well in my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. I love the fact that it comes with spf protection.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
March 31, 2016, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This cream gives me such a nice lift around my cheeks. I focus it on my cheekbones because that's where I want to see most of the changes. it is a little bit oily but not to the point where it becomes a problem. the smell is also really nice
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
July 23, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I have never purchased this product, but have tried it with samples and love it! It really moisturizes the skin and have found that it does help to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles underneath my eyes! Will continue to use this and buy!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Crystal lake, IL
This moisturized my under eyes really well and it defiantly is worth the price. I've bought this a few times and will continue to, and I bought mine at CVS and Walgreens. Id recommend this if you are preventing wrinkles as much as possible!
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH
July 28, 2016, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I'm 20 years old so I don't use this for age-defying, this cream goes a long way with only a small amount and leaves the skin soft, supple, and glowing. My face feels soft and moisturized all day. The smell is also very pleasant and fresh.
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
This cream is great if you get the one with sunscreen because it has SPF. However, I saw 0 results. The packaging is nice and it looks great on your dresser but that's it. It's disappointing and doesn't do a good job even as a moisturizer.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
My grandmother taught me as a young teen to moisturize daily with Olay. I have kept that beauty secret throughout my life. Now that I'm older, I'm using the regenerist line. The micro-sculpting moisturizer is great on my sensitive skin!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
My mother used Olay and she doesn't look her age at all! No one believes she is in her 60s so I followed in her steps by using Olay. It is gentle and cool on my skin and keeps my skin looking tight and moisturized without making me oily
Betty B.
Betty B.
I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL
April 4, 2016, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?