Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Justine T.
Justine T.
Merced, CA

Hands down best moisturizer I know of. I've used it for 8 years ever since working with a 70 year old co worker that doesn't look a day past 40 who's used it religiously for years. It's not super pricey for what you get, one jar lasts 4-5monthes I'd say.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

I got a sample in a beauty box at some point, but I don't know that I see a huge difference in any lines. I use it every night anyway, just in case. It smells good and doesn't have any weird tingling or feelings. I will not be repurchasing at this point.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Neck firming cream is what I was in search of. I googled and along with other products, this came up. I received a coupon for it recently so I decided to try it. Amazing 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶. Works instantly as described. Pleasant fragrance. Love and highly recommend!
Ra K.
Ra K.

Maybe I just love everything Olay. But this is by far, their best product. A little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up feeling with my skin very refreshed. Even if I haven't slept enough, my skin still looks great. I highly recommend it.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA

This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Richland, WA

Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Barbara T.
Barbara T.
Pittsburgh, PA

So far I like this a lot. My face doesn't get greasey. It's gentle & fragrance free! The fragrrance free is very important for me. The price is middle of the range. First time I've used this type of Olay. Can't think of anything that needs improvement.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ

Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Samantha B.
Samantha B.

I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
Melina J.
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX

I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
Brandy C.