Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
linda s.
Huntington beach, CA
I use to use ponds as face lotion and was never completely satisfied and one day figured I'd try olay out I have dry but oily skin and olay just moisturized my skin so well and not only that I noticed I didn't look so oily during the day and my foundation didn't have to be retouched and fixed as often as using ponds!
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I liked this. This was an ok product for me, it gave me moisture but I really didn't notice any difference. The packaging is nice and the amount of product too. A little goes a long way and it is affordable.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Great if you don't have skin that freaks out sometimes. I thought it was going to smooth out my face and make it like an everyday moisturizer but that didn't work. I quit using it because my skin gets patchy, but, with someone with clear skin it would be an amazing product
Naomi B.
As a 23-year-old, I am a firm believer that one can never start too early with great skincare! This cream helps me prevent dark circles under my eyes and gently smooths the skin on my cheeks and forehead. It also smells great and isn't too heavy to put on right before bed!
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Although this cream was somewhat moisturizing and thick, I don't feel that my skin necessarily soaked up the moisture. I tried to apply my makeup on top of the moisturizer and it looked awful. It's helped with my dry skin a little bit. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing cream. Use this product sparingly every night. Little bit on the pricey side but so worth it. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and isn't oily. Very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good facial cream.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
This cream is amazing! Not only does it smell lovely but it is very light. I have used Rodan & Fields and I must say this works just as well, if not better! It definitely smells and feels better on my skin. The price is very reasonable since it lasts for such a long time.
Tori H.
Ohio
Packaging is great. When I first opened the cup of cream, it was very appealing to my eyes. Not only makes your skin shine and gives a natural follow but hydrates and lasts long. Not very pricey for such a great product. Picked this up at target and will be buying again!
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
If there was any product I could give 10 stars to, it would be this face cream! I absolutely love this! I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since using. My skin is softer, smoother and my fine lines are less noticeable. Love, love this face cream!
Brandy C.