Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Chandra F.
Vancouver, WA
A rich, moisturizing cream that feels luxurious.
Skin can't seem to get enough. Fights tiny lines and signs of aging, gives a beautiful radiant appearance without clogging pores.
A must have in the skin care arsenal
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
ismaray g.
Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Brittany M.
Chattanooga , TN
I really love the cooling effect this product has. I also love the thick consistency and I can feel it soaking into my skin. I know many people don't like a tingling effect, but I do and this product does that.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?