Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO

This product is very easy to use and is very effective. I bought it at Target. I love this product for fixing my imperfections and it met every expectation. I would recommend it to so many other people but it needs no improvement because you can use it everyday!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA

Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Mia g.
Mia g.

I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami , Florida

I love the silky texture of this formula and it gives my skin a healthy glow. I think it does what it promised moderately but is a bit pricey for the amount in the container. It did not irritate my skin and it does takes a few weeks to see any real improvement.
Krista R.
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN

I love this stuff! I got it two weeks ago today and have noticed a big difference. It smells great and feels even better on. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. Not greasy and doesn't leave my face oily feeling. Haven't had any breakouts either.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabethport, NJ

This cream is amazing!! I received a sample from Pinchme and I have totally fell in love. First of all it smells so good! and it makes my face feel so soft and not weighed down. The sample was not big enough to see results but I love it have to go pick some up
Cris B.
Cris B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

One of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Great for all ages. It's never too soon to start preparing your skin from aging too quickly. This is especially great if you like to sunbathe. It does not give you that oily feeling nor does it make you break out.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I have just found my holy grail night time moisturizer! This stuff is magic! I have noticed my deep smile lines fading, my skin actually looks younger in that area. And I started noticing results within days. It smells lovely, and that just adds to the appeal.
monique v.
monique v.
Niles, IL

Ive used this before I love the light scent it gives. its kind of thick but goes on smooth and light. its not greasy at all which is awesome. I like the glass jar too. idk if it helps with wrinkles being that I don't have any but I would buy it again forsure.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

Love it! It made my skin very smooth, absorbed well, and my face didn't feel at all oily throughout the day. I have combination skin, and this worked well. A little really goes a long way, so even though it's expensive (to some), it will last you a long time.
Brandy C.