Add a Photo

Photos (41)
kameron w.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO

I just love love love this cream! I feel so awake and beautiful after using it. it's very gentle on the skin and makes you feel very awake. the packaging is very small and easy to travel with. Very good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC

I have used this micro sculpting super cream a few times and find it effective. It is a little pricey but you can't buy something cheap and want it to work like this one. If you want a good anti aging super cream, choose this one. You won't be disappointed!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Greensboro

Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Helen S.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ

This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA

I love this. I have been using it for months and it really helps with my laugh lines and crows feet. It makes my skin soo soft. But it does leave my skin a little greasy and is too thick to wear under makeup so I only use it at night. Pricey but effective.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great product that keeps skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. For the price this product does what it says. The packaging is nice and heavy. The product seems to be very gentle on my skin. If only it could erase all my lines!
Laura K.
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH

I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I really liked this moisturizer. It worked wonders on moisturizing my face. The packaging was very nice and simple. I have bought it more than once and I will always buy it. The only con about the product is having to dig your finger into all the lotion.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

I got a sample in a beauty box at some point, but I don't know that I see a huge difference in any lines. I use it every night anyway, just in case. It smells good and doesn't have any weird tingling or feelings. I will not be repurchasing at this point.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now