Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
March 13, 2016, 3:50 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Noël H.
Noël H.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin has done really well using this Micro-Sculpting Super Cream. It was gentle and left my skin super moisturized and soft to the touch. I did not enjoy the smell as much as other skin creams I've used, but I would definitely purchase again.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Hampstead
March 27, 2016, 8:51 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I did not see any results after using this product morning and night until the jar was gone (37 year old skin). I would have liked to see a little improvement in that time span. I will not purchase again. It was also a little drying to the skin.
Renzyl B.
Renzyl B.
July 28, 2016, 3:13 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Nour A.
Nour A.
I liked this cream a lot. I didn't expect it to work Bc every brand I try doesn't really do much. But I saw a difference a month into using it. It's worth the money and I love that it's from olay since it's my favorite lotion/moisturizing brand.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Essex, MD
Feb. 4, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Even though I'm only in my 30s, my mother always told me I should start using wrinkle cream early, as she wish she would have. I like this one a lot. I'm not sure if I'm seeing any results yet, but will continue to use as a preventative measure
Neglis N.
Neglis N.
Es un gran producto Olay hace un producto maravilloso, me encanta este producto. Yo lo uso cada noche antes de acostarme. Es ligero y realmente hidrata la piel dejándola suave y blanca, es sumamente maravillosa lo recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Chez R.
Chez R.
Aug. 29, 2016, 1:30 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I got this because i started to notice my skin was starting to look a little saggy. After using this consistently for a month, i didn't notice any change. I didn't even find this to be that moisturizing either. Definitely would not repurchase.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
My mother has always used this brand for her face and she should me how to us it and what to look for. It has left skin I'm great condition. Every time I shower I'm right there placing the cream in my face. One day I'll show my girls as well.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Aug. 9, 2016, 4:48 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This surprised me (pleasantly!) with some visible results. I enjoyed the texture and scent, however some of the ingredients made me wrinkle my nose. It is also a little pricey, but not compared to many other anti-aging products on the market.
Brandy C.