Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA

I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Laura K.
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH

I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I really liked this moisturizer. It worked wonders on moisturizing my face. The packaging was very nice and simple. I have bought it more than once and I will always buy it. The only con about the product is having to dig your finger into all the lotion.
Justine T.
Justine T.
Merced, CA

Hands down best moisturizer I know of. I've used it for 8 years ever since working with a 70 year old co worker that doesn't look a day past 40 who's used it religiously for years. It's not super pricey for what you get, one jar lasts 4-5monthes I'd say.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.

I got a sample in a beauty box at some point, but I don't know that I see a huge difference in any lines. I use it every night anyway, just in case. It smells good and doesn't have any weird tingling or feelings. I will not be repurchasing at this point.
Alexis C.
Alexis C.

Neck firming cream is what I was in search of. I googled and along with other products, this came up. I received a coupon for it recently so I decided to try it. Amazing 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶. Works instantly as described. Pleasant fragrance. Love and highly recommend!
Casey C.
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA

This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Richland, WA

Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ

Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Brandy C.