BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Cassandra L.
Cassandra L.
This cream is great if you get the one with sunscreen because it has SPF. However, I saw 0 results. The packaging is nice and it looks great on your dresser but that's it. It's disappointing and doesn't do a good job even as a moisturizer.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm 20 years old so I don't use this for age-defying, this cream goes a long way with only a small amount and leaves the skin soft, supple, and glowing. My face feels soft and moisturized all day. The smell is also very pleasant and fresh.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
My grandmother taught me as a young teen to moisturize daily with Olay. I have kept that beauty secret throughout my life. Now that I'm older, I'm using the regenerist line. The micro-sculpting moisturizer is great on my sensitive skin!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
My mother used Olay and she doesn't look her age at all! No one believes she is in her 60s so I followed in her steps by using Olay. It is gentle and cool on my skin and keeps my skin looking tight and moisturized without making me oily
Maisha T.
Maisha T.
East Elmhurst, NY
You literally get the results in like two days! Like literally that's so so great! All the fine lines are very much dimished. The price is so affordable compared to the humongous benefits! Definitely recommend. Met my expectations 100%
Betty B.
Betty B.
I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Even though I don't have many wrinkles yet, I have started using this product. It is high quality and has a thick texture. I love the scent but it may be a little much for some people. This product is a little bit pricey but works well
Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this over a month. Makes the skin feel softer and brighter. However, it's not that effective in reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. Okay product. Also has small micro glitter particles which are annoying.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI
I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?