Add a Photo

Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA
Jan. 31, 2016, 8:53 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I was really happy with this moisturizer. I'm not sure it did anything for the little bit of forehead lines/laugh lines I have, but it moisturizes well and does not break out my sensitive, combination skin. You can get a little trial size at Target.
Toni S.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
Aug. 2, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Overland Park, KS
I already reviewed over this product in a combo but this is a good, not amazing, but good moisturizer. Haven't noticed anything amazing but it definitely leaves skin feeling more moisturized and slightly more smooth. Great price for this at Costco.
Toni C.
Toni C.
Chesterfield, SC
March 10, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
This is my holy grail drugstore moisturizer. It is so creamy and feels wonderful on my skin. I use this at night and when I wake up in the morning my face is so smooth, plump, and hydrated. This does not irritate my sensitive skin or clog my pores.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Bee C.
Bee C.
Westfield, MA
I recommend this to all my friends and use it almost on a daily basis. I am very pleased with this product and makes my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very gentle and effective. Does what it says it does which is unusual for most anti-aging creams.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
May 19, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I love using my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream facial moisturizer. This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I look and look for facilities cream and I can never find one that works. If you want one that works this is it!
Jana B.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
June 29, 2016, 9:08 a.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream - 0.5 oz
This product was a little pricey for such a small amount but I went ahead and purchased it and I am so glad I did. It only takes a small amount and I had softer smoothr skin in one hour. And I had fewer wrinkles in 2 days!! Definitely worth it!!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?