Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami , Florida

I love the silky texture of this formula and it gives my skin a healthy glow. I think it does what it promised moderately but is a bit pricey for the amount in the container. It did not irritate my skin and it does takes a few weeks to see any real improvement.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabethport, NJ

This cream is amazing!! I received a sample from Pinchme and I have totally fell in love. First of all it smells so good! and it makes my face feel so soft and not weighed down. The sample was not big enough to see results but I love it have to go pick some up
Cris B.
Cris B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

One of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Great for all ages. It's never too soon to start preparing your skin from aging too quickly. This is especially great if you like to sunbathe. It does not give you that oily feeling nor does it make you break out.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I have just found my holy grail night time moisturizer! This stuff is magic! I have noticed my deep smile lines fading, my skin actually looks younger in that area. And I started noticing results within days. It smells lovely, and that just adds to the appeal.
monique v.
monique v.
Niles, IL

Ive used this before I love the light scent it gives. its kind of thick but goes on smooth and light. its not greasy at all which is awesome. I like the glass jar too. idk if it helps with wrinkles being that I don't have any but I would buy it again forsure.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

Love it! It made my skin very smooth, absorbed well, and my face didn't feel at all oily throughout the day. I have combination skin, and this worked well. A little really goes a long way, so even though it's expensive (to some), it will last you a long time.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream has worked wonders with my skin! I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's easy to find in a beautiful jar. It feels great going on, not greasy. I look and feel younger. Highly recommend this product!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL

Use this every night! I received this as a gift so I had no prior expectations! I apply this generously to my face and neck nightly before bed and after my shower! When I finally use my last drop, I will be buying more! I love OLAY products! They truly work!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

Olay stood out for me than other creams I have tried where the consistency is thick but not to heavy to where it is absorbent to the skin, it also smells great and leaves my skin soft and creamy. However, It can be pretty pricey when it comes to using often.
Julie H.
Julie H.

Not only does Olay Regenerist smell wonderful it really does work just as well as the more pricey products that I have tried from major department stores. I found it wonderfully effective and my skin really has never felt better and you can't beat the price!
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now