Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL

Love it! It made my skin very smooth, absorbed well, and my face didn't feel at all oily throughout the day. I have combination skin, and this worked well. A little really goes a long way, so even though it's expensive (to some), it will last you a long time.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL

Use this every night! I received this as a gift so I had no prior expectations! I apply this generously to my face and neck nightly before bed and after my shower! When I finally use my last drop, I will be buying more! I love OLAY products! They truly work!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.

Olay stood out for me than other creams I have tried where the consistency is thick but not to heavy to where it is absorbent to the skin, it also smells great and leaves my skin soft and creamy. However, It can be pretty pricey when it comes to using often.
Julie H.
Julie H.

Not only does Olay Regenerist smell wonderful it really does work just as well as the more pricey products that I have tried from major department stores. I found it wonderfully effective and my skin really has never felt better and you can't beat the price!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC

I have used this micro sculpting super cream a few times and find it effective. It is a little pricey but you can't buy something cheap and want it to work like this one. If you want a good anti aging super cream, choose this one. You won't be disappointed!
kameron w.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO

I just love love love this cream! I feel so awake and beautiful after using it. it's very gentle on the skin and makes you feel very awake. the packaging is very small and easy to travel with. Very good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA

I love this. I have been using it for months and it really helps with my laugh lines and crows feet. It makes my skin soo soft. But it does leave my skin a little greasy and is too thick to wear under makeup so I only use it at night. Pricey but effective.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ

This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Greensboro

Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Maria C.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA

I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Brandy C.