Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Brigid G.
Brigid G.

I tried the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream when I got a deal on it. However, I did not feel it worked any better than other products I had purchased. I do not feel that it is worth the hefty price for what it does. I am not inclined to repurchase this product.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Haslet, TX

This is a tough one for me. I pair this with the serum, and it leaves me feeling sticky- all day. My skin does feel improved and more luminous, but sticky! I'm going to power through and finish my bottles, hoping the pay off is worth the my hair sticking to my neck.
Pam V.
Pam V.
Cottonwood Heights, UT

This is a pretty thick cream that I have used as a night cream. It's pretty effective but the fragrance is too strong like most of the Olay facial products are. I would recommend it if your not turned off by high fragranced facial creams. It works great on 40+ skin.
sydney w.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA

I love how this cream looks under my makeup. It is hydrating without being greasy. It isn't harsh on my skin. It worked very well and i would recommend it to others who are asking for this type of product. The product also lasts a long time, it is worth trying out.
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI

This does a great job moisturizing. It also doesn't irritate my skin or cause redness like some moisturizers. It seems really gentle on the skin. I wish it was in a pump instead of a jar because I'm always getting it under my nails when I'm getting the product out.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

Started using this from a sample I received and I'm really liking it. I like how smooth it goes on. The smell is a bit chemical like but it's not too overpowering. It helps my skin look smoothr because it's a great moisturizer. Let's see if it helps my fine lines!
melissa j w.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA

Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Nina m.
Nina m.

I really like this formula. It makes my face very silky and smooth. I think I'm a little young to be using anti aging cream and the price point is a bit steep so I don't think I'll continue using the product but I did like the moisturizing quality while I used it.
Irina D.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA

This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA

The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Brandy C.