Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Jana B.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This product was a little pricey for such a small amount but I went ahead and purchased it and I am so glad I did. It only takes a small amount and I had softer smoothr skin in one hour. And I had fewer wrinkles in 2 days!! Definitely worth it!!
Noël H.
Noël H.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin has done really well using this Micro-Sculpting Super Cream. It was gentle and left my skin super moisturized and soft to the touch. I did not enjoy the smell as much as other skin creams I've used, but I would definitely purchase again.
Nour A.
Nour A.
I liked this cream a lot. I didn't expect it to work Bc every brand I try doesn't really do much. But I saw a difference a month into using it. It's worth the money and I love that it's from olay since it's my favorite lotion/moisturizing brand.
Renzyl B.
Renzyl B.
Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Hampstead
I did not see any results after using this product morning and night until the jar was gone (37 year old skin). I would have liked to see a little improvement in that time span. I will not purchase again. It was also a little drying to the skin.
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Essex, MD
Even though I'm only in my 30s, my mother always told me I should start using wrinkle cream early, as she wish she would have. I like this one a lot. I'm not sure if I'm seeing any results yet, but will continue to use as a preventative measure
Neglis N.
Neglis N.
Es un gran producto Olay hace un producto maravilloso, me encanta este producto. Yo lo uso cada noche antes de acostarme. Es ligero y realmente hidrata la piel dejándola suave y blanca, es sumamente maravillosa lo recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Chez R.
Chez R.
I got this because i started to notice my skin was starting to look a little saggy. After using this consistently for a month, i didn't notice any change. I didn't even find this to be that moisturizing either. Definitely would not repurchase.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This surprised me (pleasantly!) with some visible results. I enjoyed the texture and scent, however some of the ingredients made me wrinkle my nose. It is also a little pricey, but not compared to many other anti-aging products on the market.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
My mother has always used this brand for her face and she should me how to us it and what to look for. It has left skin I'm great condition. Every time I shower I'm right there placing the cream in my face. One day I'll show my girls as well.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?