Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Photos (45)
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL

Use this every night! I received this as a gift so I had no prior expectations! I apply this generously to my face and neck nightly before bed and after my shower! When I finally use my last drop, I will be buying more! I love OLAY products! They truly work!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC

I have used this micro sculpting super cream a few times and find it effective. It is a little pricey but you can't buy something cheap and want it to work like this one. If you want a good anti aging super cream, choose this one. You won't be disappointed!
kameron w.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO

I just love love love this cream! I feel so awake and beautiful after using it. it's very gentle on the skin and makes you feel very awake. the packaging is very small and easy to travel with. Very good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ

This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA

I love this. I have been using it for months and it really helps with my laugh lines and crows feet. It makes my skin soo soft. But it does leave my skin a little greasy and is too thick to wear under makeup so I only use it at night. Pricey but effective.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Greensboro

Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH

Great product that keeps skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. For the price this product does what it says. The packaging is nice and heavy. The product seems to be very gentle on my skin. If only it could erase all my lines!
Laura K.
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH

I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.

I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I really liked this moisturizer. It worked wonders on moisturizing my face. The packaging was very nice and simple. I have bought it more than once and I will always buy it. The only con about the product is having to dig your finger into all the lotion.
Brandy C.