Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Great product!  I have used this many, many times.  I find it is a much better product, especially for the price, than some of the more expensive similar products.  I have recommended this many times to friends.  Will continue to purchase this product.
Megan J.
This was totally worth it for me. It works very well on all areas of my face. My under eyes can be sensitive sometimes but this really worked around that area. I could tell a difference in my face. Especially how it feels after using this for so long. It also smells really great.
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I liked this. This was an ok product for me, it gave me moisture but I really didn't notice any difference. The packaging is nice and the amount of product too. A little goes a long way and it is affordable.
Lili J.
I've used this product a few times. I never really stick to it for more than a week because it doesn't seem to do much for my skin,, other than hydrate it. I wouldn't say it's effective nor disappointing, but it's in between. It's probably not a good match for my skin type.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
I am a little more than a few weeks ago I was wondering if I have can you please let me to do this is the best regards to the inbox folder and then I will have to do this it would be great to hear from the other hand if we e to be able to get the same as a result I have to
linda s.
Huntington beach, CA
I use to use ponds as face lotion and was never completely satisfied and one day figured I'd try olay out I have dry but oily skin and olay just moisturized my skin so well and not only that I noticed I didn't look so oily during the day and my foundation didn't have to be retouched and fixed as often as using ponds!
Cheryl R.
Rockwall, TX
I end my skin routine every night with this cream.  I has no fragrance and is so full of good antioxidants it's amazing it's sold in drug stores. I couldn't see myself using any other night cream. When I wake up in the morning my face looks and feels so hydrated.
Naomi B.
As a 23-year-old, I am a firm believer that one can never start too early with great skincare! This cream helps me prevent dark circles under my eyes and gently smooths the skin on my cheeks and forehead. It also smells great and isn't too heavy to put on right before bed!
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Great if you don't have skin that freaks out sometimes. I thought it was going to smooth out my face and make it like an everyday moisturizer but that didn't work. I quit using it because my skin gets patchy, but, with someone with clear skin it would be an amazing product
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
Brandy C.