Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Del Rio, TX

I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA

The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO

This product is very easy to use and is very effective. I bought it at Target. I love this product for fixing my imperfections and it met every expectation. I would recommend it to so many other people but it needs no improvement because you can use it everyday!
Mia g.
Mia g.

I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami , Florida

I love the silky texture of this formula and it gives my skin a healthy glow. I think it does what it promised moderately but is a bit pricey for the amount in the container. It did not irritate my skin and it does takes a few weeks to see any real improvement.
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA

Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Cris B.
Cris B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

One of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Great for all ages. It's never too soon to start preparing your skin from aging too quickly. This is especially great if you like to sunbathe. It does not give you that oily feeling nor does it make you break out.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ

This cream is amazing!! I received a sample from Pinchme and I have totally fell in love. First of all it smells so good! and it makes my face feel so soft and not weighed down. The sample was not big enough to see results but I love it have to go pick some up
Melissa P.
Melissa P.

I have just found my holy grail night time moisturizer! This stuff is magic! I have noticed my deep smile lines fading, my skin actually looks younger in that area. And I started noticing results within days. It smells lovely, and that just adds to the appeal.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream has worked wonders with my skin! I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's easy to find in a beautiful jar. It feels great going on, not greasy. I look and feel younger. Highly recommend this product!
Brandy C.