Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA
I was really happy with this moisturizer. I'm not sure it did anything for the little bit of forehead lines/laugh lines I have, but it moisturizes well and does not break out my sensitive, combination skin. You can get a little trial size at Target.
Destany C.
Destany C.
Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Toni C.
Toni C.
Chesterfield, SC
This is my holy grail drugstore moisturizer. It is so creamy and feels wonderful on my skin. I use this at night and when I wake up in the morning my face is so smooth, plump, and hydrated. This does not irritate my sensitive skin or clog my pores.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Overland Park, KS
I already reviewed over this product in a combo but this is a good, not amazing, but good moisturizer. Haven't noticed anything amazing but it definitely leaves skin feeling more moisturized and slightly more smooth. Great price for this at Costco.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I love using my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream facial moisturizer. This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I look and look for facilities cream and I can never find one that works. If you want one that works this is it!
Bee C.
Bee C.
Westfield, MA
I recommend this to all my friends and use it almost on a daily basis. I am very pleased with this product and makes my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very gentle and effective. Does what it says it does which is unusual for most anti-aging creams.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?