Add a Photo

Photos (41)
sydney w.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA

I love how this cream looks under my makeup. It is hydrating without being greasy. It isn't harsh on my skin. It worked very well and i would recommend it to others who are asking for this type of product. The product also lasts a long time, it is worth trying out.
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI

This does a great job moisturizing. It also doesn't irritate my skin or cause redness like some moisturizers. It seems really gentle on the skin. I wish it was in a pump instead of a jar because I'm always getting it under my nails when I'm getting the product out.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

Started using this from a sample I received and I'm really liking it. I like how smooth it goes on. The smell is a bit chemical like but it's not too overpowering. It helps my skin look smoothr because it's a great moisturizer. Let's see if it helps my fine lines!
melissa j w.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA

Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Nina m.
Nina m.

I really like this formula. It makes my face very silky and smooth. I think I'm a little young to be using anti aging cream and the price point is a bit steep so I don't think I'll continue using the product but I did like the moisturizing quality while I used it.
Irina D.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA

This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA

The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO

This product is very easy to use and is very effective. I bought it at Target. I love this product for fixing my imperfections and it met every expectation. I would recommend it to so many other people but it needs no improvement because you can use it everyday!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA

Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Mia g.
Mia g.

I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now