BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Laura W.
Laura W.
Overland Park, KS
I already reviewed over this product in a combo but this is a good, not amazing, but good moisturizer. Haven't noticed anything amazing but it definitely leaves skin feeling more moisturized and slightly more smooth. Great price for this at Costco.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I love using my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream facial moisturizer. This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I look and look for facilities cream and I can never find one that works. If you want one that works this is it!
Bee C.
Bee C.
Westfield, MA
I recommend this to all my friends and use it almost on a daily basis. I am very pleased with this product and makes my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very gentle and effective. Does what it says it does which is unusual for most anti-aging creams.
Jana B.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This product was a little pricey for such a small amount but I went ahead and purchased it and I am so glad I did. It only takes a small amount and I had softer smoothr skin in one hour. And I had fewer wrinkles in 2 days!! Definitely worth it!!
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Renzyl B.
Renzyl B.
Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Nour A.
Nour A.
I liked this cream a lot. I didn't expect it to work Bc every brand I try doesn't really do much. But I saw a difference a month into using it. It's worth the money and I love that it's from olay since it's my favorite lotion/moisturizing brand.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Hampstead
I did not see any results after using this product morning and night until the jar was gone (37 year old skin). I would have liked to see a little improvement in that time span. I will not purchase again. It was also a little drying to the skin.
Noël H.
Noël H.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin has done really well using this Micro-Sculpting Super Cream. It was gentle and left my skin super moisturized and soft to the touch. I did not enjoy the smell as much as other skin creams I've used, but I would definitely purchase again.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?