BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Toni S.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Overland Park, KS
I already reviewed over this product in a combo but this is a good, not amazing, but good moisturizer. Haven't noticed anything amazing but it definitely leaves skin feeling more moisturized and slightly more smooth. Great price for this at Costco.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I used this product for 8 months and it kept my face moisturized but i did not notice a huge difference in my wrinkles. I noticed a more supple feeling to my skin. Price is a bit high for drugstore, but it's a great product foe hydrating your skin.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Kingston, TN
I love using my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream facial moisturizer. This is by far the best facial moisturizer I have ever used. I look and look for facilities cream and I can never find one that works. If you want one that works this is it!
Bee C.
Bee C.
Westfield, MA
I recommend this to all my friends and use it almost on a daily basis. I am very pleased with this product and makes my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very gentle and effective. Does what it says it does which is unusual for most anti-aging creams.
Tracy B.
Tracy B.
Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Jana B.
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
This product was a little pricey for such a small amount but I went ahead and purchased it and I am so glad I did. It only takes a small amount and I had softer smoothr skin in one hour. And I had fewer wrinkles in 2 days!! Definitely worth it!!
Renzyl B.
Renzyl B.
Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?