BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Katie W.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ
Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Melina J.
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX
I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
Lexington, SC
LOVE this cream and the whole Regenerist line! I've tried all of the drugstore face creams and this is my favorite. I LOVE the scent and it hydrates perfectly. I can see a noticeable improvement in the fine lines in my face, especially around my eyes.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
MyWife M.
MyWife M.
Dallas
I bought this product for my mom and she says she's really enjoying the outcome. I've noticed some fine wrinkles have vanished from her eyes because she uses it daily. I tried it too and I really like it. I recommend this product to others. It works.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product! I use it at least once a week and my face feels amazing! It smells like lemons and is so pleasant. It's very exfoliating and I could see a difference from the first time I used it. my face is so touchable soft and visibly smooth.
San Diego, CA
This product is a ok product I usually go for things that have natural products in it I feel like the cream is too heavy for face skin although be it It's smells great left my skin type feeling oily to the point of breakout maybe not for my skin type
Destany C.
Destany C.
Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
W.n W.n ..
W.n W.n ..
It left a white cast on the fingers I used to apply the lotion, and I had a horrible break out in the days after. Great smell, but my face was irritated, burning slightly post application. My nose still hasn't recovered. Not good for sensitive skin!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?