Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL

Started using this from a sample I received and I'm really liking it. I like how smooth it goes on. The smell is a bit chemical like but it's not too overpowering. It helps my skin look smoothr because it's a great moisturizer. Let's see if it helps my fine lines!
melissa j w.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA

Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Nina m.
Nina m.

I really like this formula. It makes my face very silky and smooth. I think I'm a little young to be using anti aging cream and the price point is a bit steep so I don't think I'll continue using the product but I did like the moisturizing quality while I used it.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA

The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Irina D.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA

This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Del Rio, TX

I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO

This product is very easy to use and is very effective. I bought it at Target. I love this product for fixing my imperfections and it met every expectation. I would recommend it to so many other people but it needs no improvement because you can use it everyday!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.

I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Mia g.
Mia g.

I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl

I love the silky texture of this formula and it gives my skin a healthy glow. I think it does what it promised moderately but is a bit pricey for the amount in the container. It did not irritate my skin and it does takes a few weeks to see any real improvement.
Brandy C.