Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Danielle C.
This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
I like this for a drugstore skincare line. I like the packaging and the product itself, even if it is more expensive than expected. I usually buy this on sale and with coupons so the price is more bearable. The cream has a nice scent and moisturizers well, but I have not noticed any diminishing of my wrinkles.
Mahaylah E.
I like to use this under my eyes to hydrate and replenish the area! This product was sent to me so I'm not sure about the price but Olay is a trusted drugstore company in my book. Purchase this at Walmart, Walgreen's, or Fred Meyers! Would recommend to friends. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Casey F.
Oceanside
I've been using this cream for a number of years now and I absolutely love it. It smells so wonderful and refreshing and it leaves a soft, velvet feeling on the skin. I find that it is very gentle on the skin and has never bothered my very sensitive skin. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
For the price, this is a really great cream. It smells great too. After 2 weeks of use i noticed skin was firmer, brighter, smoother. i like trying out different creams but i always come back to this one bc i actually see results. i like Olay brand products in general; great drugstore/higher end products for decent prices.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I had pretty high hopes for this product, but it's not as good as I was wanting it to be. I think it's too high priced for the drugstore, even though it's a skincare item, and I really just didn't see any difference after using it. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see my more detailed review I posted about it.
Lourdes A.
Brentwood
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream A product that can beat all the anti aging creams in the market. This cream can outshine even the higher end products. Very luxurious and smooth to the skin. Not too heavy and does not break me out. Can be use under Make up too. Not oily but is silky to skin.
Leigh Ann P.
I felt good going on but that's about all. It made my very dry skin, greasy and broke me out after the second day of use. I immediately switched back to my Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream and my skin went back to normal. Unfortunately, I had to return this product because my skin just didn't like it.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
GREAT VALUE! If you look at WALMART and most pharm. you can get he cream and facewash both for about 25.00. I love Elizabeth Arden Pregvage collection but I cant afford it, this is the closest product ive forund to it.
Briana N.
I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Brandy C.