Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Amanda P.
My grandmother taught me as a young teen to moisturize daily with Olay. I have kept that beauty secret throughout my life. Now that I'm older, I'm using the regenerist line. The micro-sculpting moisturizer is great on my sensitive skin!
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
Even though I don't have many wrinkles yet, I have started using this product. It is high quality and has a thick texture. I love the scent but it may be a little much for some people. This product is a little bit pricey but works well
Betty B.
I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI
I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Katie G.
I have used this cream for a while and it keeps my skin moisturized & fresh but doesn't really do anything as far as "anti aging" in my opinion. I'd rather pay double for something that actually works. But it's good as a moisturizer
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I used this cream for several months after reading that it was the most recommended moisturizer on the market. It did a good job moisturizing my skin but I did not see any anti-aging benefits. I prefer a product with more sunscreen.
Anna X.
This product was okay. It worked well as a moisturizer but I didn't really need that aspect. I have some fine lines on my forehead that I was trying to get rid of (mind you I'm only 23 but they really bug me) and it did a fair job.
Connie H.
I love this product. I got both scented and not scented which works equally well. My face showed results in about 2 weeks. I don't think I would ever need anything else but this product. I purchased it a cvs. I highly recommend it.
Heidi B.
This moisturizer is a power house. It has really enhanced the radiance of my skin and has really reduced the look of my fine lines. It is super creamy and a little goes a long way. A must have as a part of any anti aging arsenal.
Brandy C.