Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (40)
Monique M.
Monique M.

I decided to give this a try over a year ago since I'm only getting older and I'd like to take precautions due to aging. I don't think it's too early to start anti-aging products when you're in your 30's. My other concerns were melasma which I developed during my 3rd pregnancy and never seemed to resolve after giving birth. Although it was tempting to buy a bunch of lightening/whitening/dark spot facial creams, I thought I'd give this a try and test it out for a prolific get period of time before jumping to the next thing. I don't believe there's anything that transforms or fixes issues instantly, but that's just me being realistic. Anyhow, I'm happy to report my melasma (pregnancy mask) has lightened up significantly and my skin looks great. I feel like this cream has put a halt to aging.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH

This is a great moisturizer because it not only moisturizers but makes your skin instantly look better too! It has like a smoothing effect or something, gives more even tone I guess is what I'm saying. And it leaves you with a powdery soft feel. This is one of the best drugstore product moisturizers, but I do prefer the more high end moisturizers now that I am almost 40. I will pay more for lasting anti-aging results I can see within a very short time frame, the immediate difference this product gives seems to be only that day. I think it is science backed to give results like I speak of over time, just more time than I prefer to wait. Now if I had began using this in my twenties though.....it might still be the perfect cheaper fix for me! Moisturizers younger women, and do it every day!
Abigail T.
Abigail T.

I bought this product at Target since I had a $3 off coupon and needed to buy a moisturizer. I love the size of this (1.7 oz) it really is a lot of product and a little goes a long way. The smell is great and if you have sensitive skin, they also have a fragrance-free one. There are two downfalls to this for me: it has a slight greasy feeling, which I do apply every night if my face is dry and it works well for that, but if I find that my face is feeling too oily, then I'll apply it once every 2 nights. The other con about this is that it's a little pricey. I used my coupon when purchasing this product and still payed over $20. Overall, it is a great product, I have sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate me or break me out. Give it a try!
Connie S.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA

I own several items in the Olay Regenerist line so adding the moisturizer to my collection was a no brainer for me. It's a nice thick cream that spreads and absorbs well. It doesn't have a bad odor or texture. It makes my face feel very soft and hydrated, as I have very dry skin. I personally like this moisturizer a lot. It keeps my face and neck soft and smooth for the entire day. At night when I remove my makeup sometimes I'll re-apply a little to my face before my night cream because a lot if make-up removers leave my skin feeling very dry afterwards. I definitely would recommend this product to my family and friends. This is my personal, unbiased opinion about this product. I have not been influenced or compensated for my opinion.
Mariam K.
Mariam K.

Let's admit it, we all know about this product and we all love it! I love a moisturizer with anti-aging ingredients, especially know when I'm approaching my late twenties. If you're starting to see signs of aging on your face and neck, or even before, I highly recommend this product. Non-greasy, almost fragrance-free and disappears into your skin nice and easy. I personally like my moisturizers smelling like something, but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't dislike a face product that's almost fragrance-free. You're getting your dollar's worth when you buy this. 5 stars from me! Also great to combine with an eye cream for extra hydration if you're seeing fine lines or early signs of wrinkles under your eye
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

As a drugstore moisturizer, it's initially on the higher end of the price point, however I think it is very worth it. Being that my skin is dry, the thicker moisturizer doesn't make it greasy, but I don't know how that would be for something with oily skin. If you are sensitive to smells, but ready to smell it before you invest in it. I personally love the smell. It's very pleasant in my opinion, but it does give a perfume smell, and I know some people don't like that. As far as the things it claims, I don't know for sure if it's truly helping with wrinkles and firmness since I alternate it with other moisturizers, but I don't feel like its too heavy on my sensitive skin and I use it as a day moisturizer.
Gita P.
Gita P.
Jersey City, NJ

I'm in my early 30s and had a baby around 2 years back. We moved to the US a year back from India. After a harsh winter, my skin was starting to look OLD (read dry, patchy, wrinkles). I did not have a good skin routine and had only used some anti aging product jars a couple of times in the past few years. A cousin who still looks awesome in her 40s happened to visit us and swore by Olay. She said she'd been using it for 10 years. And so I decided to give it a try. I've been using the Micro-Sculpting day and night recovery creams for 5 months now and the results are phenomenal. Skin looks and feels younger and more supple/clear. The first jars lasted 5 months and I'm gonna but my next jars soon. :)
Alyee H.
Alyee H.

I received a sample size of this product. Makes me think it's a modern product with its flashy design. Definitely has shelf appeal. I have bought other Olay products before, so I knew I would like this sample. My skin can get pretty dry during the winter months, and very oily in the summer. So it’s good timing to use this during the cool dry air. First applying it felt cool, not too thick. I used my sample very sparingly to see if I get any results over time. My face felt soft and more moisture was captured while using this. I would not recommend for skin types that very oily. Overall I am satisfied with the small sample that I received. I will possibly purchasing this in the future.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.

I love this stuff! I'm not one to spend a lot of money on facial products, but I'm getting to the age where I need to start investing. So I bought this using a coupon that I got from my PinchMe box, and another coupon from Target (yeah I doubled up). And it's spectacular! You start seeing results in a couple days. Plumper skin, fine lines reduced, and no crazy scents. I will admit that after not using for a few days, my skin seemed to go back to normal. And I don't use it all over my face, only on my laugh lines and fine lines. Only downsides are that it's expensive (sort of), and it can be sticky to the touch if you try to put make up on over it. So i suggest using it at night.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Joondalup , Western Australia

This cream did wonders for my super dry, sensitive skin! I started off using just this cream morning and night, later switching to an Olay Regenerist night cream before bed. When I was using just this cream, I was genuinely amazed by how soft and healthy my skin looked and felt, having struggled with severely dry skin since birth. I didn't feel the need to exfoliate my face as often because I didn't have any detectable dry patches or flaking, at all. Perhaps that's the "resurfacing" part in action? I also noticed improvements in my skin's texture and fine lines around my eyes and mouth. This will be my HG day cream for the foreseeable future!
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now