Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Lynnfield, MA
April 30, 2016, 7:04 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I purchased this product based on reviews and recommendations from friends. I was a little hesitant but found that within ONE WEEK of using this product, my skin showed significant improvements. I had less discoloration and a more even skin tone, fewer fine lines, and an overall glow that had certainly not been there before. I have continued to use this product with great success, and my skin looks the best it ever has.

I recommend this product to all my friends who ask about my skin, or for an anti aging moisturizer. I use it 3 times a week since I'm only in my early 20s and don't need to get too aggressive with anti aging just yet!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Arlington, VA
Jan. 30, 2016, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I purchased this facial cream because even though I use moisturizing BB cream in the mornings, I still found that my face was getting very dry at the end of the day (especially with it being winter). I've been using this facial cream nightly for about a month now and I love it! I can't believe how soft my face feels when I wake up the morning, it completely restores any dryness that I may have had. I'm not too worried about wrinkles yet, but knowing that it's anti-wrinkle is an added bonus as well (I like to think I'm being preventative). Would highly recommend this cream to women of all ages!
Betty A.
Betty A.
Aug. 30, 2016, 5:20 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I cannot live without this product! I buy so many different anti-aging products, expensive and drugstore. But when I came across this cream I was skeptical. I didn't expect it to work. But after about 1 month I could see that the lines on my forehead were softer and the wrinkles not as defined! I've gone through two jars already, and couldn't be happier! I have oily skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it is moisturizing. During one month when I was without this product, I developed wrinkles around my eyes! So thankfully I'm back to using this.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Acworth, GA
Jan. 11, 2016, 10:47 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I've been using this product for several years now and truly believe in it. It makes a visible difference to how your skin looks. I use it every day immediately after I get out of the shower. Making sure that my skin is still moist and the cream can work with that moisture. Also, and this is BIG, I've noticed that it gets rid of minor scars. I have cats and occasionally, they'll scratch me. After the scratch heals over, there's usually a red mark. I can use this cream and it makes the redness go completely away. This was ultimately what made me a loyal user.
Francis S.
Francis S.
May 14, 2016, 6:10 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
June 8, 2016, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
June 6, 2016, 10:04 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I was really excited to try this based on reviews I had read prior to purchasing. However, after using for about a week, my skin started to break out pretty bad. It caused me to break out with deep painful boils all along my cheek bones and jaw lines. It was quite awful actually considering how expensive this product was. I do have somewhat sensitive skin that tends to be pretty dry and is definitely acne prone so I suppose that was my fault for not going with a product that was geared more towards my specific needs.
Leandra P.
Leandra P.
Winter Springs, FL
Jan. 25, 2016, 12:26 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
This is a really nice cream for day or night, which is probably what I like best about it. I use a BB cream with sunscreen on top so be aware that there is no sunscreen in this otherwise. It's rich but not greasy and sits clean under makeup and does not feel heavy. I hate some of the new Olay sunscreen day moisturizers because they smell like sunscreen so I especially like that this is fragrance free. Now if only I could find one of their day creams with sunscreen that's truly fragrance free like this.
Christy B.
Christy B.
May 29, 2016, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Pinch Me sent me a sample of this product. I was super excited to try this product; however, I did not notice any difference after my first application (and only since the samplr was only good for 1 use). But, the scent of this product will prevent me from buying it. It was a mixture of flower and chemical scent at first and then all I could smell was a chemical scent after a while. Definitely not a good smell. If the smell improved, I would buy this because it did leave my skin super soft and smooth.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
April 17, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
This is a great product! This cream is not only great moisturizer, it also fights the signs of aging and in particular wrinkles. It has nice scent as well. It can be distributed over skin evenly and easily, absorbs quickly and the skin stays moisturized for a relatively long time. I like that the cream contains vitamins so necessary for skin to be healthy. After using the product for just two days I noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead became smoothr.
I definitely recommend this product.
Brandy C.