Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price and brand, I expected much better results. It moisturizes but does not form or plump as advertised. I’m almost done with the jar and have not noticed any more improvement than just using a facial moisturizer.
Jamilin R.
Bronx
I love this moisturizer! It goes well if you have a steady routine as in a face wash, daily moisturizer and in my case an under eye cream. It has a very light smell and leaves your skin smooth. Since using this Olay regiment I noticed lighter smoother skin.
Brandee P.
Orlando
This cream keeps my skin hydrated all day without ever being greasy. Never clogs my pores. The scent is light and pleasant. I haven’t noticed a ton of difference in my fine lines, but it’s only been a couple months.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a product that you can find at your local drugstore, Olay is amazing! I started using this product recently & am in love. I use it before bed, after my showers & my face feels so rejuvenated. I recommend x200!
Megan R.
Spicewood , TX
I really love this stuff. I originally got it as a gift and have gone back to it several times. Love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. Definitely effective and I’d totally recommend this to anyone.
Lori H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product. It mosturises my face perfectly and with daily use you get better results. I also use one of olays night cremes when I go to bed. My aunt who is 80 years old has beautifully aged skin and her secret is olay even my other 70 year old aunt uses olay and her skin looks good and hydrated. I've been using this ever since my aunts told me their secret. Also drink lots of water to keep skin hydrated.
Raylyn Y.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I put it on every night before bed and I wake up with my face feeling extra soft(so it should be working) and smelling so good! They say it better to start when using things for wrinkles
Michal O.
Phoenix
I absolutely love Olay regenerist Micro Sculpting cream!  I have been using it for about a year now and my skin thanks me!  My fine lines have diminished a bit and my skin is glowing. I use Bare Minerals Prep Step SPF 50 after, and my skin is good to go.  I definitely feel this is a good value considering my results.  I will definitely be buying this product over and over again.
Kellie S.
WARREN, MI
So I am on day 6 and although I LOVE the way this is silky smooth on my face I have yet to see any change in appearance. I will keep an update by day 14 and see how it is then. This stuff feels amazing on your face though and with my sensitive skin I was a little worried about even trying it but I am happy I did. It may not reduce the lines just yet but the feel of my face is good enough.
Emmie H.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?