BY OLAY #7 in Anti-Aging

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Francis S.
Francis S.
I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
I was really excited to try this based on reviews I had read prior to purchasing. However, after using for about a week, my skin started to break out pretty bad. It caused me to break out with deep painful boils all along my cheek bones and jaw lines. It was quite awful actually considering how expensive this product was. I do have somewhat sensitive skin that tends to be pretty dry and is definitely acne prone so I suppose that was my fault for not going with a product that was geared more towards my specific needs.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Pinch Me sent me a sample of this product. I was super excited to try this product; however, I did not notice any difference after my first application (and only since the samplr was only good for 1 use). But, the scent of this product will prevent me from buying it. It was a mixture of flower and chemical scent at first and then all I could smell was a chemical scent after a while. Definitely not a good smell. If the smell improved, I would buy this because it did leave my skin super soft and smooth.
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
I don't have many wrinkles but this sure does to the job to keep it that way! the package was easy to open, it was a little pricey In my opinion but cvs had a sale where you buy one get one 50%. either way it was worth it. I am only 21 years old but people usually think I'm 6-7 years younger and always ask about my skin. I am happy to have found such a good cream that keeps my face fresh, tight, and seems to shrink my pores because I use to suffer from huuuge pores and nothing seemed to help.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this in a past Target Beauty box. This cream offers anti-aging ingredients that penetrate up to 10 layers deep into skin's surface to boost hydration and brightness while helping to reduce the appearance of lines. I don't know that I really *need* an anti-aging cream per se, but I do notice a subtle difference in the fine lines around my eye area when I use this. It's a bit heavy though, and leaves a greasy-feeling sheen on my skin.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I purchased this from Target after receiving a small foil pouch sample. Olay often has Target coupons or deals on Cartwheel so check online before you buy. I used this as my night time moisturizer. It did provide a good amount of moisture for my combo skin and did not cause any breakouts while I was using it. I didn't notice much, if any, of it's "sculpting" capabilities. My skin looked hydrated and plumper but fine lines were still visible.
Helen B.
Helen B.
I really like this cream. It is a good match for my sensitive dry skin. There was no irritation which was a relief. It works well for me both in summer as well as winter. This cream does have a fragrance, but it is not too strong. It hydrates well, absorbs well, and leaves a smooth finish to the skin. I didn't really notice any dramatic anti aging effects, which was why I took off a star, but this is a very lovely drugstore moisturizer.
Dorian C.
Dorian C.
I love this product. I use it at night, after I have cleaned, toned, and moisturized. I saw results immediately. What I mean by that is - My face was clear, bright, refreshed in the morning. I started getting compliments from friends, and realized this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I think to try different creams and serums - this is definitely a top 5. I would use it at night so it has time to sit and do its magic.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?