Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Gita P.
Gita P.
Jersey City, NJ

I'm in my early 30s and had a baby around 2 years back. We moved to the US a year back from India. After a harsh winter, my skin was starting to look OLD (read dry, patchy, wrinkles). I did not have a good skin routine and had only used some anti aging product jars a couple of times in the past few years. A cousin who still looks awesome in her 40s happened to visit us and swore by Olay. She said she'd been using it for 10 years. And so I decided to give it a try. I've been using the Micro-Sculpting day and night recovery creams for 5 months now and the results are phenomenal. Skin looks and feels younger and more supple/clear. The first jars lasted 5 months and I'm gonna but my next jars soon. :)
Alyee H.
Alyee H.

I received a sample size of this product. Makes me think it's a modern product with its flashy design. Definitely has shelf appeal. I have bought other Olay products before, so I knew I would like this sample. My skin can get pretty dry during the winter months, and very oily in the summer. So it’s good timing to use this during the cool dry air. First applying it felt cool, not too thick. I used my sample very sparingly to see if I get any results over time. My face felt soft and more moisture was captured while using this. I would not recommend for skin types that very oily. Overall I am satisfied with the small sample that I received. I will possibly purchasing this in the future.
Kendra W.
Kendra W.

I love this stuff! I'm not one to spend a lot of money on facial products, but I'm getting to the age where I need to start investing. So I bought this using a coupon that I got from my PinchMe box, and another coupon from Target (yeah I doubled up). And it's spectacular! You start seeing results in a couple days. Plumper skin, fine lines reduced, and no crazy scents. I will admit that after not using for a few days, my skin seemed to go back to normal. And I don't use it all over my face, only on my laugh lines and fine lines. Only downsides are that it's expensive (sort of), and it can be sticky to the touch if you try to put make up on over it. So i suggest using it at night.
Emma C.
Emma C.
Joondalup , Western Australia

This cream did wonders for my super dry, sensitive skin! I started off using just this cream morning and night, later switching to an Olay Regenerist night cream before bed. When I was using just this cream, I was genuinely amazed by how soft and healthy my skin looked and felt, having struggled with severely dry skin since birth. I didn't feel the need to exfoliate my face as often because I didn't have any detectable dry patches or flaking, at all. Perhaps that's the "resurfacing" part in action? I also noticed improvements in my skin's texture and fine lines around my eyes and mouth. This will be my HG day cream for the foreseeable future!
Nadia A.
Nadia A.
Lynnfield, MA

I purchased this product based on reviews and recommendations from friends. I was a little hesitant but found that within ONE WEEK of using this product, my skin showed significant improvements. I had less discoloration and a more even skin tone, fewer fine lines, and an overall glow that had certainly not been there before. I have continued to use this product with great success, and my skin looks the best it ever has.

I recommend this product to all my friends who ask about my skin, or for an anti aging moisturizer. I use it 3 times a week since I'm only in my early 20s and don't need to get too aggressive with anti aging just yet!
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Arlington, VA

I purchased this facial cream because even though I use moisturizing BB cream in the mornings, I still found that my face was getting very dry at the end of the day (especially with it being winter). I've been using this facial cream nightly for about a month now and I love it! I can't believe how soft my face feels when I wake up the morning, it completely restores any dryness that I may have had. I'm not too worried about wrinkles yet, but knowing that it's anti-wrinkle is an added bonus as well (I like to think I'm being preventative). Would highly recommend this cream to women of all ages!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Halton Hills, ON

This is a nice product! So in 6 days I turn 30 and am kinda freaking out about it and thought before my age creeps up on me I need to stop it in its tracks. I've been looking for an anti-wrinkle face cream not because I actually have fine lines and wrinkles but more for preventative measures, I had a small sample of this and decided to give it a try. It was a nice light cream which is very important to me because i hate feeling like I have a ton of product on my face. My skin looked dewy, refreshed and glowly. If this price wasn't so high i would consider buying this again!
Betty A.
Betty A.

I cannot live without this product! I buy so many different anti-aging products, expensive and drugstore. But when I came across this cream I was skeptical. I didn't expect it to work. But after about 1 month I could see that the lines on my forehead were softer and the wrinkles not as defined! I've gone through two jars already, and couldn't be happier! I have oily skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it is moisturizing. During one month when I was without this product, I developed wrinkles around my eyes! So thankfully I'm back to using this.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Acworth, GA

I've been using this product for several years now and truly believe in it. It makes a visible difference to how your skin looks. I use it every day immediately after I get out of the shower. Making sure that my skin is still moist and the cream can work with that moisture. Also, and this is BIG, I've noticed that it gets rid of minor scars. I have cats and occasionally, they'll scratch me. After the scratch heals over, there's usually a red mark. I can use this cream and it makes the redness go completely away. This was ultimately what made me a loyal user.
Francis S.
Francis S.

I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
Brandy C.