BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Betty A.
Betty A.
I cannot live without this product! I buy so many different anti-aging products, expensive and drugstore. But when I came across this cream I was skeptical. I didn't expect it to work. But after about 1 month I could see that the lines on my forehead were softer and the wrinkles not as defined! I've gone through two jars already, and couldn't be happier! I have oily skin and I find that it doesn't leave my skin greasy, and it is moisturizing. During one month when I was without this product, I developed wrinkles around my eyes! So thankfully I'm back to using this.
Francis S.
Francis S.
I was given the opportunity to try a sample of this. I'm always confused why these type of products that really need a week to see a difference come in an itty bitty package. It did feel good when I put it on originally and I felt a small difference in my skin. That said, my skin felt sticky on my neck and then greasy on my face a few hours later. Not sure if this does the trick with the originally intended purpose since I had such little product. I could not recommend this product solely based on my personal findings and lack of trial time.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
I have normal to oily skin and have heard that this product helps with oily skin as it would make the skin produce less oil by moisturizing it. I applied this before going to bed. Has a light fragrance and smells like a lot of the other Olay facial products I have encountered in the past. Woke up with a noticeably less greasier T-zone but the application that I had on my neck from the previous night was a little tacky feeling. Not sure if I sweat or what when I slept but this seems to work better for the face than the neck region.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
I was really excited to try this based on reviews I had read prior to purchasing. However, after using for about a week, my skin started to break out pretty bad. It caused me to break out with deep painful boils all along my cheek bones and jaw lines. It was quite awful actually considering how expensive this product was. I do have somewhat sensitive skin that tends to be pretty dry and is definitely acne prone so I suppose that was my fault for not going with a product that was geared more towards my specific needs.
Christy B.
Christy B.
Pinch Me sent me a sample of this product. I was super excited to try this product; however, I did not notice any difference after my first application (and only since the samplr was only good for 1 use). But, the scent of this product will prevent me from buying it. It was a mixture of flower and chemical scent at first and then all I could smell was a chemical scent after a while. Definitely not a good smell. If the smell improved, I would buy this because it did leave my skin super soft and smooth.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
This is a great product! This cream is not only great moisturizer, it also fights the signs of aging and in particular wrinkles. It has nice scent as well. It can be distributed over skin evenly and easily, absorbs quickly and the skin stays moisturized for a relatively long time. I like that the cream contains vitamins so necessary for skin to be healthy. After using the product for just two days I noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead became smoothr.
I definitely recommend this product.
Diamond M.
Diamond M.
I don't have many wrinkles but this sure does to the job to keep it that way! the package was easy to open, it was a little pricey In my opinion but cvs had a sale where you buy one get one 50%. either way it was worth it. I am only 21 years old but people usually think I'm 6-7 years younger and always ask about my skin. I am happy to have found such a good cream that keeps my face fresh, tight, and seems to shrink my pores because I use to suffer from huuuge pores and nothing seemed to help.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I really love all of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. They have worked as well for me as more expensive brands and better than most of the drug store brands. This is probably the only brand that I have actually repurchased as far as skin care goes. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, nor does it have that horrible chemically smell that some brands have. I feel dollar wise that these are some of the best items to use in your skin care regimen.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a sample of this in a past Target Beauty box. This cream offers anti-aging ingredients that penetrate up to 10 layers deep into skin's surface to boost hydration and brightness while helping to reduce the appearance of lines. I don't know that I really *need* an anti-aging cream per se, but I do notice a subtle difference in the fine lines around my eye area when I use this. It's a bit heavy though, and leaves a greasy-feeling sheen on my skin.
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this for a few years and was very happy with it. The last time I bought it something changed. I don't know if they changed the formula or if my skin changed, but it left my face feeling and looking oily. My makeup would only last about an hour at most before I needed to freshen it up. Not sure if it was the cream or the increased makeup application, but I started breaking out a lot more too. I was so sad because I really liked this stuff.
Brandy C.