Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Becky G.
Becky G.
Woodbine, NJ

Great product for almost instant results. It easily absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an "oily" feeling. You can see result quickly I have used this during the day and also at night. A nice feature of this product is that there are often coupons out there to help save money.
Tracy I.
Tracy I.

Best ever. Delivers on what it promises. Anything by Olay is Stellar and true to it's claims. Love the smell and the results. Bought at Kroger for 5$ off but just wish it was a bit less pricey so i could buy it all the time. I would buy it again if i ever have the money to do so.
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Blue Ridge, VA

This WAS my favorite moisturizer for several years, and really kept my skin looking young. Then, someone had the bright idea of adding Niacinamide, and my skin looked like raw meat within 48 hours. What a shame that us sensitive skin girls can't still get the original formula....
Megan E.
Megan E.
Macon, GA

This cream has made my skin glow! I was looking for an affordable option to take great care of my skin and this is it! It's not too heavy and doesn't make me break out. I use it once in the morning and once at night. I will buy again when I run out but it has lasted a long time!
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.
Cincinnati, OH

So I have really really dry skin, and this actually kept my skin very moisturized. I have tried plenty of moisturizers and this is the only one that has lasted 24 hours, it's a little more expensive than most but way bette, I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin.
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
Roy, WA

This is by far my favorite drugstore moisturizer. I love that it compares to some of the pricier moisturizers, Without the huge price tag. Does everything u want a moisturizer to do plus it smells great! I have recommended this to friends and will continue to use this product.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL

This product has great, effective ingredients, but I don't like the smell or packaging. I prefer a pump bottle where air can't interfere with the ingredients. The smell is undessessary. It's like I'm putting perfume on my face. It would be much better if it was fragrance free.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Champaign, IL

Play carries really great facial care products. I have been using their facial products for a few years now. I find that their products are gentle on the skin and do not cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I felt that the price was a bit high, but worth it.
jamie c.
jamie c.
Rochester, NY

This in my opinion works amazing. you really can start seeing results right away. i got mine at dollar general. its slightly cheaper there than walmart. i am a repeat user. the only downside is that it is a little more expensive than i would like to pay. no room for improvment
Haley G.
Haley G.
Edgerton, WI

This cream smells amazing. I've been using it for about 1 month now and can definitely see results. My face looks so much brighter. I will be repurchasing this again. Like with many other similar products, it can get to be pretty expensive. Especially if you use day and night.
Brandy C.