Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Hawthorne, CA

Super creamy and refreshing. Such a soothing cream and easily applies and gives a fresh sensation. Totally met my expectations! It's worth buying, the results are outstanding! I bought mine in Ulta and will no doubt purchase it again. hope this review helps you ladies out.
Leigh Anne J.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC

Really like Olay Regenerist. I use it all over my face and my neck. I had noticed that my neck was beginning to get that crepey look to it. After about a week if using this, my neck looks pretty much back to normal! I really recommend trying this! You'll love the results.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.

I loved this product. I had received a delux sample of this and was totally in love. This is not something that Id use more than once a week but my skin felt amazing after using this microdermabrasion cream. I feel with prolong use I will be very pleased with the results.
christine v.
christine v.
Culpeper, VA

I love Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream and other products. I bought it at Walgreens. The cream is gentle, hydrating and refreshing, My skin always look great after the use, It is nice packaging, I like the red color. Have to use it everyday for the best results
Allison H.
Allison H.
Gardendale, AL

I absolutely love this cream. I've been using it for 2 months now and it has helped my skin to be less oily. I occasionally get a pimple but I've quit getting them since using the cream. The cream is pretty think but I don't think it is an issue. A little goes a long way.
Verna S.
Verna S.
Edmonton, Alberta

Love this cream! My skin is very sensitive and I have a hard time finding a cream that won't harm my skin and this stuff is awesome stuff! I get people telling me all the time that I don't look my age! Repeat user forsure! I buy it all the time! It's inexpensive too! Thx
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.

So far so good

I just started using this cream a month ago and have already noticed such a difference. My skin feels tighter and more brighter. Another thing I've noticed while using this cream is that my normally oily t zone by the end of the day is no longer an issue.
dominique D.
dominique D.
Brooklyn, NY

In only a short time of using I started to notice a change with my face. I am not 100% of a fan of the texture, I wish it was smoothr as its being rubbed in but that does not stop me from using it and repurchasing it. I am presently impressed for a drug store product.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Storrs, CT

I am 21, and I used this cream because it was accidentally purchased for me instead of the other Olay cream I usually use. This does not moisturize, but the texture makes it very tacky which I don't find too appealing. The tackiness may help with the sculpting though?
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL

Now that I'm on my 40s I need a stronger product to take care of my fine lines and loss of elasticity. This Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream works wonders on my skin. The formula feels gentle and it doesn't have any strong smells. I recommend this product.
Brandy C.