Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Alex C.
Alex C.
Champaign, IL

Play carries really great facial care products. I have been using their facial products for a few years now. I find that their products are gentle on the skin and do not cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I felt that the price was a bit high, but worth it.
jamie c.
jamie c.
Rochester, NY

This in my opinion works amazing. you really can start seeing results right away. i got mine at dollar general. its slightly cheaper there than walmart. i am a repeat user. the only downside is that it is a little more expensive than i would like to pay. no room for improvment
Haley G.
Haley G.
Edgerton, WI

This cream smells amazing. I've been using it for about 1 month now and can definitely see results. My face looks so much brighter. I will be repurchasing this again. Like with many other similar products, it can get to be pretty expensive. Especially if you use day and night.
Tuyet L.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS

I recently got this moisturizer because I've heard great things about it! It's very gentle to the skin and is super moisturizing. This is my first olay purchase and I'm thinking about purchasing this whole line! The only thing is that I wished it was a pump rather than a jar.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

Have been using this every night for a couple of months and I'm liking it a lot. The smell is a bit strong but once I got used to it I actually don't mind it at all, smells good. For those sensitive to smells, there is a fragrance-free available. It makes my skin super soft !
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX

I've used this product for years it really moisturizers
Your face and neck. Use sparely too much when KK make your skin heavy and greasy . A little goes a long way
I really like it.
This product is really great during cold weather for skin protection
Have a great day all!👍🏻😊
Breanne R.
Breanne R.
Cocoa, FL

Loved this Facial Moisturizer!
It was very soft and silky on my face and didn't feel sticky which is a plus.
It also had a subtle scent so its wasn't over powering.
I had a sample of this product and I could tell just within the first week a noticeable difference in my skin.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC

I love this. I've used Olay products for 46 years and will continue using them. They are the best on the market in my opinion. Reasonable priced and can tell a difference in my skin. It's great that I can find it in Walmart, Target, etc. I've referred my daughters to use it
Kim H.
Kim H.

This stuff works very well. It goes on light and absorbs quickly. It is a good value and is a mid to low range price for this kind of facial lotion. I bought it on amazon or drugstore.com. I found it effective and would recommend it to others. It has a nice light fragrance.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Hawthorne, CA

Super creamy and refreshing. Such a soothing cream and easily applies and gives a fresh sensation. Totally met my expectations! It's worth buying, the results are outstanding! I bought mine in Ulta and will no doubt purchase it again. hope this review helps you ladies out.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now