Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Noël H.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin has done really well using this Micro-Sculpting Super Cream. It was gentle and left my skin super moisturized and soft to the touch. I did not enjoy the smell as much as other skin creams I've used, but I would definitely purchase again.
Renzyl B.
Wow

Play is the best, this is so good on my face, I'm did have an allergic reaction to other moisturizer and replce it with this and magic it helps lessen and now my face is clear again, back to normal, plus its sk soft to toucc. Go and grab one.
Nour A.
I liked this cream a lot. I didn't expect it to work Bc every brand I try doesn't really do much. But I saw a difference a month into using it. It's worth the money and I love that it's from olay since it's my favorite lotion/moisturizing brand.
Neglis N.
Es un gran producto Olay hace un producto maravilloso, me encanta este producto. Yo lo uso cada noche antes de acostarme. Es ligero y realmente hidrata la piel dejándola suave y blanca, es sumamente maravillosa lo recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Chez R.
I got this because i started to notice my skin was starting to look a little saggy. After using this consistently for a month, i didn't notice any change. I didn't even find this to be that moisturizing either. Definitely would not repurchase.
Alicia D.
Rio grande city, TX
My mother has always used this brand for her face and she should me how to us it and what to look for. It has left skin I'm great condition. Every time I shower I'm right there placing the cream in my face. One day I'll show my girls as well.
Carissa M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
This surprised me (pleasantly!) with some visible results. I enjoyed the texture and scent, however some of the ingredients made me wrinkle my nose. It is also a little pricey, but not compared to many other anti-aging products on the market.
Stacy S.
I received a bottle of this free for testing purposes. The scent is perfect as it's very neutral yet still pleasant, the product absorbed well in my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. I love the fact that it comes with spf protection.
Jacquelyn C.
I have never purchased this product, but have tried it with samples and love it! It really moisturizes the skin and have found that it does help to reduce the appearance of the wrinkles underneath my eyes! Will continue to use this and buy!
Angela L.
Boulder , CO
This moisturized my under eyes really well and it defiantly is worth the price. I've bought this a few times and will continue to, and I bought mine at CVS and Walgreens. Id recommend this if you are preventing wrinkles as much as possible!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?