Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I finally got my hands on this bad boy. I received this at the Blogher17 expo as a sample and it was full size (Thank God) because my mom already took some out for herself without my permission lol I've been using it for some time now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels moisturized and soft. Will have to wait for long term use and a couple more months to notice other things such as tightening of the skin and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love all things Regenerist!! This cream really does do all it claims. Granted, the results will vary with each individual but, for me, it significantly improved the appearance and the feel of my skin!
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cream for under my eyes at night I hope to think that it's working ahead of time so I don't get any wrinkles yet. I have loved it so far but don't know if it is my favorite yet.
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product!  I have used this many, many times.  I find it is a much better product, especially for the price, than some of the more expensive similar products.  I have recommended this many times to friends.  Will continue to purchase this product.
Stephanie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great addition to your skin care regime at a terrific price! It is packed full of excellent anti-aging ingredients and is just the right texture that it can be used by all skin types, this is a winning product.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was totally worth it for me. It works very well on all areas of my face. My under eyes can be sensitive sometimes but this really worked around that area. I could tell a difference in my face. Especially how it feels after using this for so long. It also smells really great.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great if you don't have skin that freaks out sometimes. I thought it was going to smooth out my face and make it like an everyday moisturizer but that didn't work. I quit using it because my skin gets patchy, but, with someone with clear skin it would be an amazing product
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
I liked this. This was an ok product for me, it gave me moisture but I really didn't notice any difference. The packaging is nice and the amount of product too. A little goes a long way and it is affordable.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a little more than a few weeks ago I was wondering if I have can you please let me to do this is the best regards to the inbox folder and then I will have to do this it would be great to hear from the other hand if we e to be able to get the same as a result I have to
Natasha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?