BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Julie H.
Julie H.
Not only does Olay Regenerist smell wonderful it really does work just as well as the more pricey products that I have tried from major department stores. I found it wonderfully effective and my skin really has never felt better and you can't beat the price!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Olay stood out for me than other creams I have tried where the consistency is thick but not to heavy to where it is absorbent to the skin, it also smells great and leaves my skin soft and creamy. However, It can be pretty pricey when it comes to using often.
kameron w.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO
I just love love love this cream! I feel so awake and beautiful after using it. it's very gentle on the skin and makes you feel very awake. the packaging is very small and easy to travel with. Very good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
I have used this micro sculpting super cream a few times and find it effective. It is a little pricey but you can't buy something cheap and want it to work like this one. If you want a good anti aging super cream, choose this one. You won't be disappointed!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Greensboro
Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
I love this. I have been using it for months and it really helps with my laugh lines and crows feet. It makes my skin soo soft. But it does leave my skin a little greasy and is too thick to wear under makeup so I only use it at night. Pricey but effective.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Laura K.
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH
I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product that keeps skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. For the price this product does what it says. The packaging is nice and heavy. The product seems to be very gentle on my skin. If only it could erase all my lines!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?