Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Babe H.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL

I received a sample of this cream first and I used every bit in that little tube. The way it scrubs your skin and gives it a glow and I love it. Luckily I received some coupons for it so that I could purchase a full size bottle. It doesn't take much so the bottle does last awhile.
Angela M.
Angela M.

I have a few lines on my forward which (aren't very deep), and this cream helped make them less noticeable. I've tried similar products in the past, but this is the only one that gave me results after ~two weeks. This isn't to rich for my combo skin, and doesn't feel heavy either.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Prince Rupert, BC

I LOVE this product. It is a little pricey but do not be fooled as a little goes a long way. Having really sensitive skin I had no problems with this product did not feel greasy and feel it worked wonders for my dry skin. Love the fact it is small and takes up little room in purse
Becky G.
Becky G.
Woodbine, NJ

Great product for almost instant results. It easily absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an "oily" feeling. You can see result quickly I have used this during the day and also at night. A nice feature of this product is that there are often coupons out there to help save money.
Tracy I.
Tracy I.

Best ever. Delivers on what it promises. Anything by Olay is Stellar and true to it's claims. Love the smell and the results. Bought at Kroger for 5$ off but just wish it was a bit less pricey so i could buy it all the time. I would buy it again if i ever have the money to do so.
Jeannie K.
Jeannie K.
Blue Ridge, VA

This WAS my favorite moisturizer for several years, and really kept my skin looking young. Then, someone had the bright idea of adding Niacinamide, and my skin looked like raw meat within 48 hours. What a shame that us sensitive skin girls can't still get the original formula....
Megan E.
Megan E.
Macon, GA

This cream has made my skin glow! I was looking for an affordable option to take great care of my skin and this is it! It's not too heavy and doesn't make me break out. I use it once in the morning and once at night. I will buy again when I run out but it has lasted a long time!
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.
Cincinnati, OH

So I have really really dry skin, and this actually kept my skin very moisturized. I have tried plenty of moisturizers and this is the only one that has lasted 24 hours, it's a little more expensive than most but way bette, I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin.
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
Roy, WA

This is by far my favorite drugstore moisturizer. I love that it compares to some of the pricier moisturizers, Without the huge price tag. Does everything u want a moisturizer to do plus it smells great! I have recommended this to friends and will continue to use this product.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Lake Mary, FL

This product has great, effective ingredients, but I don't like the smell or packaging. I prefer a pump bottle where air can't interfere with the ingredients. The smell is undessessary. It's like I'm putting perfume on my face. It would be much better if it was fragrance free.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now