Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA

I have tried this a couple of times, although it smells nice and is very gentle to the skin I feel it made my skin more oily and I did slow down on using. I personally would not purchase again. I now use this maybe once a month. I also find on humid days it makes skin feel very slimy
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

LOVE this cream. Tried it for the first time when I received in a VoxBox and feel in love. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and the perfect amount of hydrated to not feel oily. I've tried a few other face creams since starting to use this one and none of them come close for me.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Port Allen, LA

Can I please give this product 10 stars? Absolutely the best face cream I've ever used! After using only a few days, many coworkers were commenting on how much younger I looked. Does not make my skin feel oily or heavy. I wear mineral powder makeup, and it is the perfect base for it.
Emma Q.
Emma Q.

I love this Olay moisturizer. It's perfect for putting on before I do makeup and perfect to put on before I go to bed. It doesn't take much to cover my whole face. I can go a few months without running out. It's effective and I'll definitely keep buying it. It's great for the price!
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC

This is good but I wouldn't say it is great! After using this product daily I think it sort of stopped working. It did however last me for 5 months which is a plus. This was my first time purchasing this product but I think it will be my last as I have other remedies for anti aging.
Tallulah B.
Tallulah B.
Fort Myers, FL

I love the olay products, I use this along with the night cream and under eye products from Olay and have nothing but good things to say. My skin feels smoothr. It looks brighter and works perfect under makeup. I found this at Target and walgreens. I have purchased more than once.
Jasara W.
Jasara W.

I have just began using this product. I like how it makes my face feel. It seems comparative to other produce price wise. I haven't seen a difference in my skin just yet. It was in a box, which I guess is to prevent people from stealing, I'm sure that they put a security bar on it.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

Can I just say that I love this cream? It is my go to. I try to use it several times a day. It is soft and light and not greasy. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I start my day with cleansing and then add this cream to my regimen.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Bacliff, TX

When I but face cream I typically buy Olay Regenerist micro sculpting cream. The smell is not harsh and I can see a difference in my face/pores within days. I use it In conjunction with their eye treatment to see faster results. I recommended this to my mother who now uses it too.
Baylee B.
Baylee B.
Clearfield, UT

I bought this product awhile ago and it's ok. I was disappointed how it made my skin feel. It is a gentle cream but it made me feel powdery. It's a bit pricey but I just pair it with my primer before I do my makeup and it works good. I'd try a sample before buying the whole thing.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now