BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Love it! It made my skin very smooth, absorbed well, and my face didn't feel at all oily throughout the day. I have combination skin, and this worked well. A little really goes a long way, so even though it's expensive (to some), it will last you a long time.
monique v.
monique v.
Niles, IL
Ive used this before I love the light scent it gives. its kind of thick but goes on smooth and light. its not greasy at all which is awesome. I like the glass jar too. idk if it helps with wrinkles being that I don't have any but I would buy it again forsure.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream has worked wonders with my skin! I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's easy to find in a beautiful jar. It feels great going on, not greasy. I look and feel younger. Highly recommend this product!
Julie H.
Julie H.
Not only does Olay Regenerist smell wonderful it really does work just as well as the more pricey products that I have tried from major department stores. I found it wonderfully effective and my skin really has never felt better and you can't beat the price!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Olay stood out for me than other creams I have tried where the consistency is thick but not to heavy to where it is absorbent to the skin, it also smells great and leaves my skin soft and creamy. However, It can be pretty pricey when it comes to using often.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Mobile, AL
Use this every night! I received this as a gift so I had no prior expectations! I apply this generously to my face and neck nightly before bed and after my shower! When I finally use my last drop, I will be buying more! I love OLAY products! They truly work!
kameron w.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO
I just love love love this cream! I feel so awake and beautiful after using it. it's very gentle on the skin and makes you feel very awake. the packaging is very small and easy to travel with. Very good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Union, SC
I have used this micro sculpting super cream a few times and find it effective. It is a little pricey but you can't buy something cheap and want it to work like this one. If you want a good anti aging super cream, choose this one. You won't be disappointed!
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Greensboro
Saw changes within a week. Skin was soft, but had a wonderful glow as well. If you are on the fence, spend the money!!
Bought it at CVS and had a coupon. Came in a nice package and easy to find on shelf. I would definitely but it again!! It works so well!!

Helen S.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?