BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

melissa j w.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Irina D.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Hartsburg, MO
This product is very easy to use and is very effective. I bought it at Target. I love this product for fixing my imperfections and it met every expectation. I would recommend it to so many other people but it needs no improvement because you can use it everyday!
Christine B.
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Mia g.
Mia g.
I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Drea J.
Drea J.
Miami, Fl
I love the silky texture of this formula and it gives my skin a healthy glow. I think it does what it promised moderately but is a bit pricey for the amount in the container. It did not irritate my skin and it does takes a few weeks to see any real improvement.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
This cream is amazing!! I received a sample from Pinchme and I have totally fell in love. First of all it smells so good! and it makes my face feel so soft and not weighed down. The sample was not big enough to see results but I love it have to go pick some up
Mary B.
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream has worked wonders with my skin! I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's easy to find in a beautiful jar. It feels great going on, not greasy. I look and feel younger. Highly recommend this product!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Love it! It made my skin very smooth, absorbed well, and my face didn't feel at all oily throughout the day. I have combination skin, and this worked well. A little really goes a long way, so even though it's expensive (to some), it will last you a long time.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?