Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA
This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Samantha B.
I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, SC
LOVE this cream and the whole Regenerist line! I've tried all of the drugstore face creams and this is my favorite. I LOVE the scent and it hydrates perfectly. I can see a noticeable improvement in the fine lines in my face, especially around my eyes.
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX
I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product! I use it at least once a week and my face feels amazing! It smells like lemons and is so pleasant. It's very exfoliating and I could see a difference from the first time I used it. my face is so touchable soft and visibly smooth.
MyWife M.
Dallas
I bought this product for my mom and she says she's really enjoying the outcome. I've noticed some fine wrinkles have vanished from her eyes because she uses it daily. I tried it too and I really like it. I recommend this product to others. It works.
Elizabeth C.
San Diego, CA
This product is a ok product I usually go for things that have natural products in it I feel like the cream is too heavy for face skin although be it It's smells great left my skin type feeling oily to the point of breakout maybe not for my skin type
Toni S.
Mililani, HI
I use Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream every night. I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel in the morning. This was something that my friends said would help fight lines and wrinkles the best and they were definitely right about it.
Destany C.
Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
Hannah S.
Just like the olay eye cream, my mom uses this product and really likes it. She says there are noticeable effects when it comes to tightening her aging skin around her mouth and eyes. Knowing that she would recommend it, I would also! Give it a try!
Brandy C.