Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
I use this moisturizer daily, but only in my night routine because it feels too heavy to wear during the day. I'm in my early 30s and just trying to keep what wrinkles I have to a minimum. It's not going to erase your fine lines (though really, nothing will), but in the month and a half that I've been using it, it's left my skin smoother and softer.
Amanda  L.
It's hard to say because I don't really have many wrinkles yet as I'm still in my 20s so I'm not sure how well the sculpting properties of this are but overall my skin feels very moisturized and a little firmed after applying this. I haven't noticed more wrinkles or anything. Definitely will continue repurchasing this as an anti-aging moisturizer.
Sunni S.
It smells pleasent, leaves skin pretty smooth. VERY little needed to do the job, however, it is a very little jar, so you find yourself using very little! The price tag is bigger than the jar, if ya know what I mean. I like it, but to be honest, I would probably do just as well with what I've been using, which is Eucerin - the heavy moisturizer. I've seen no additional benefits concerning the idea that it is for aging skin . Nothing. Nada.

It's a nice lotion, but that's all it is.
Wendy T.
#contest #olayatwalmart I've been using this for quite some time while still over spending at Sephora, it has great ingredients and does not make me oily! Which is super rare. I'm happy with the ingredients for wrinkles because this keeps my skin soft and beautiful plus it smells so good is a pleasure too put on like Estee lauder or lancome
Alletse A.
I gone through the entire jar and I gotta say I this was just okay.
It lasted several months so a little goes a long way.
I only used this at night because it did leave a slight tackiness on my skin.
I didn't see any changes whatsoever and it was a little more greasy than hydrating on my combination skin.
Might be better for drier skin, I won't repurchase.
Stephanie G.
I used this cream until I could afford an upgrade and it did a bang up job. I didn't notice that it necessarily improved anything but it definitely prevented further signs of aging. It also has a nice creamy texture and a lovely soft scent. If you're struggling financially but still want good bang for your buck, this is a great product.
Amy T.
I use this at night in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting serum. My skin is well hydrated, smooth and 'brighter' since using this. Again, I do use this along with other Regenerist products so I can't say how effective it is alone but used along with other products, it's great. It's thick and rich - that's why I use it at night.
Cristina N.
Montgomery, TX
The first time I used it, before i went to bed and the next morning my face looks smoother and more fresh looking than ever. Now I've been using it for a week and I just love more and more how it does to my face. ❤ Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
kimmy l.
This Olay product is okay with the price and quality. The thing I love from this Olay is it is very gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin, thus I'm very skeptical in applying any cosmetic on my face, but this Olay is exceptional. However, it takes very long time to see improvement. Have been used it for a year, but don't see any different.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
If use this since i was 17 i always had an issue with ageing still do . It is very creamy it is not to big for the price but i feel it worked under my eyes wich is where i would accumulate wrinkles since i had to get up early to work .would i recommend this product definitely but Only if use as instructed if not dont waste your money.
Brandy C.