Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Callie B.
Camas, WA
I absolutely love the stuff. I get mine at Walmart for a decent price. A container of this this has lasted me for a few months so far and I'm definitely going to buy some more once I run out. I've certainly been able to tell a difference in my skin by using this every single night before I go to bed. So I can happily say this is not disappointed me one bit. Ladies, you need to go try this stuff!
Stephany E.
Oakland, CA
I had high hopes for this product. The first time i tried this my skin broke out so much that its possible that i had an allergic reaction to it. I didnt want to give up on the product, especially since i heard great things from this cream so i tried it again. And i got the same results. Its possible that my skin is allergic to some of the ingredients but i had to give this cream away.
Jasemyne V.
I'm kind of young so I don't see the aging aspects of this product but everything else is awesome. This cream leaves my dry skin baby soft and gives me a clean clear canvas to put my makeup on to. My face stays moisturized throughout the day and my mom LOVES it for her aging. I'd highly recommend !
sayra s.
Works very well on anyone with fine lines, smoothed out almost everything! Also, it hydrates my combination skin very well! One issue I have is that there's too little product! The rest is to die for and I would recommend it to anyone with a budget!
Keisi T.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this cream for my face before I got to sleep. I bought it at my local pharmacy and loved it ever since. It wasn't that pricey and it was well worth it. The cream brightened up my skin and made it look amazing. I even loved the packaging it came it because the little container was reusable to put anything inside once it's finished. I will soon be buying this product again
Debbie L.
White City , OR
Olay has won my vote! Why you ask? These product rival high end moisturizers and serums. They are emollient, not greasy, not overly scented, and packed with incredible nutrients for your skin. My skin loves these products. No breakouts, just reduced wrinkles And fine lines. And they come in travel or trial sizes. I just love that option.
Sue M.
This is a staple in my skincare. I have been using this on and off for years. I don’t use it every night but when my skin has been through a lot; peels, microneedling, facial, I go to this cream. I know it will soothe and hydrate my skin. It works at improving fine lines and texture yet it’s very gentle and doesn’t sting or burn. I am able to put it right under my eyes as well without biting or irritation. This is my go to cream.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I LOVE this product. I use it morning and night, every single day. It goes on feeling silky and smooth. It leaves my skin looking and feeling better than ever. It locks in REAL, long lasting​ moisture. And it smells heavenly.
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
I have TONS of fine lines on my forehead and small wrinkles around the corners of my mouth. Since I started using the micro-sculpting cream the lines have started to disappear and also my acne has dramatically reduced in the areas I applied to. I am very pleased! I have very bad acne and was not expecting this product to help with it as well as the fine lines.
Ashley H.
Sparks
I have used regenerist cream since it first came on the market! It has an advanced polypeptide blend that actually makes your skin regenerate, hence the name. Similar products are used for wounds and burn victims, I originally started using it to help heal acne that I picked...it really works! (And I often get mistaken for being 10 years younger than I am!)
Brandy C.