BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
So far so good

I just started using this cream a month ago and have already noticed such a difference. My skin feels tighter and more brighter. Another thing I've noticed while using this cream is that my normally oily t zone by the end of the day is no longer an issue.
dominique D.
dominique D.
brooklyn, NY
In only a short time of using I started to notice a change with my face. I am not 100% of a fan of the texture, I wish it was smoothr as its being rubbed in but that does not stop me from using it and repurchasing it. I am presently impressed for a drug store product.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Storrs, CT
I am 21, and I used this cream because it was accidentally purchased for me instead of the other Olay cream I usually use. This does not moisturize, but the texture makes it very tacky which I don't find too appealing. The tackiness may help with the sculpting though?
Elecia P.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
I love the scent the feel and the quality of this product although I find it kind of expensive for being a store brand but definitely still worth almost the price for the effectiveness of the specific product. Continually purchasing this product, one of my favorites.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
Now that I'm on my 40s I need a stronger product to take care of my fine lines and loss of elasticity. This Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream works wonders on my skin. The formula feels gentle and it doesn't have any strong smells. I recommend this product.
Brigid G.
Brigid G.
I tried the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream when I got a deal on it. However, I did not feel it worked any better than other products I had purchased. I do not feel that it is worth the hefty price for what it does. I am not inclined to repurchase this product.
Pam V.
Pam V.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This is a pretty thick cream that I have used as a night cream. It's pretty effective but the fragrance is too strong like most of the Olay facial products are. I would recommend it if your not turned off by high fragranced facial creams. It works great on 40+ skin.
Candace R.
Candace R.
Haslet, TX
This is a tough one for me. I pair this with the serum, and it leaves me feeling sticky- all day. My skin does feel improved and more luminous, but sticky! I'm going to power through and finish my bottles, hoping the pay off is worth the my hair sticking to my neck.
sydney w.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I love how this cream looks under my makeup. It is hydrating without being greasy. It isn't harsh on my skin. It worked very well and i would recommend it to others who are asking for this type of product. The product also lasts a long time, it is worth trying out.
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Kenosha, WI
This does a great job moisturizing. It also doesn't irritate my skin or cause redness like some moisturizers. It seems really gentle on the skin. I wish it was in a pump instead of a jar because I'm always getting it under my nails when I'm getting the product out.
Brandy C.