Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$10.99

$26.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI

Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I have just started using this recently so the jury is still out for me on this. I do not like that it is fragrance free. I also have not seen any difference in my facial skin. I am hoping that by the time that I finish it that my skin will look better. If not than I will not buy it again.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

This Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is thick and creamy. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. It claims to reverse signs of aging. I used it every night for at least 6 weeks and my under eye area was definitely firmer and overall the face moisturized. I would recommend for dry skin.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Colchester, CT

I love this stuff! I use it at night after I wash my face and the smell is amazing. Around my eyes and my forehead is where I use it. It is very thick and feels a little slick so I don't use much, beca user i have acne prone and oily skin. But it definitely helps fill in those fine lines!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Camden, SC

This is the only moisturizer that I have used that has not broken my face out. I am approaching middle age, and am really becoming concerned with skin care and wrinkle prevention. I have noticed a difference in the tightness of my skin since I started using this product. Highly recommend!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX

My mother gifted me with Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream recently and I'm overjoyed with the product. I use the product every night. I will definitely purchase the product when I run out. I have used Olay products since my 30th birthday (am currently 43). Very happy Olay user.
Judy H.
Judy H.
Fort Worth, TX

I use this every night before bed. The formula is fantastic and makes my skin feel very soft. I have been using this for one month and I can see a deference in my skin. It looks tighter and more youthful. I will continue to use this and see if there is even more improvements in my future.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

Es una crema ligera, con buena fragancia y que se siente bien al aplicarse. A los tres días de estar aplicando la crema la piel se notaba con más firmeza. // It is a light cream, with good fragrance and it feels good to be applied. After three days of being the cream the skin felt firmer.
Karina L.
Karina L.

This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Irvine, CA

I did not notice any difference when using this cream. It is available in any drugstore and even some grocery stores. It is a pricier item if you usually buy drug store creams. It is a pretty jar that it comes in and feels nice when applying. I just did not see any noticeable difference.
Brandy C.