Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product that keeps skin moisturized and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. For the price this product does what it says. The packaging is nice and heavy. The product seems to be very gentle on my skin. If only it could erase all my lines!
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH
I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Justine T.
Merced, CA
Hands down best moisturizer I know of. I've used it for 8 years ever since working with a 70 year old co worker that doesn't look a day past 40 who's used it religiously for years. It's not super pricey for what you get, one jar lasts 4-5monthes I'd say.
Ashley G.
I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
Courtney F.
I got a sample in a beauty box at some point, but I don't know that I see a huge difference in any lines. I use it every night anyway, just in case. It smells good and doesn't have any weird tingling or feelings. I will not be repurchasing at this point.
Erica B.
I really liked this moisturizer. It worked wonders on moisturizing my face. The packaging was very nice and simple. I have bought it more than once and I will always buy it. The only con about the product is having to dig your finger into all the lotion.
Emily B.
Richland, WA
Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ
Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA
This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Brandy C.