Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, WA

Yessssssss! I've used this for a month and it had really made a difference in my skin. The coil thing about this is that the effects are almost immediately visible. The of us used it on half of our face and each of the three of us cold tell exactly which side had been treated. Amazing!
Jackie F.
Jackie F.

LOVE this product. I personally love the smell of it its not a very heavy moisturizer and does NOT leave you oily. I feel like the fine lines have diminished throughout my time using this product. This product is a must, it is something that I have continued to buy time and time again.
Katarina B.
Katarina B.
Jacksonville, FL

Although I am only 19, I have been using this every night for years. Not only does it make my skin super smooth, it also cures my dry feeling face when I get out of the shower. Everyone always asks how I get my skin so soft and blemish free, and this is exactly what I tell them to get!
Carol C.
Carol C.
Eagle Mountain, UT

Great product. I love the way it feels when going on my face. It doesn't feel greasy at all but feels like a soft pillow is being applied. The smell is great and it makes my skin feel smooth. I've received many compliments on how youthful my face looks after using this. Great product.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.

I have been using this product for a month. I like how my face feels while its on, but I feel the need to re apply it about 3 times a day. This could be because of my acne medicine... but even on my forehead (which is clear skin no acne medecine), I still feel the need to re apply it.
Anna S.
Anna S.
San Francisco, CA

The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream feels excellent on my skin and doesn't have a powerful scent. I use it at night before bed and have noticed that it's kept my skin hydrated and firm throughout the day. I do notice that the lines near my lips and eyes are smoothd out as well.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI

To be honest, I'm not sure if i don't use it enough, or I'm just really bad at following a regimen every night, so - I am not really sure if this works or if the problem is me and my inconsistency. The texture was great, and it was super soft on my skin, but results? I'm not so sure.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I used the whole jar and noticed no difference at all. If anything it made my skin oily and gave me little blackheads. I won't be recommending this product nor purchasing it again. I understand its not a miracle cream but to see absolutely no difference? Seems this product is a scam.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA

I have tried this a couple of times, although it smells nice and is very gentle to the skin I feel it made my skin more oily and I did slow down on using. I personally would not purchase again. I now use this maybe once a month. I also find on humid days it makes skin feel very slimy
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

LOVE this cream. Tried it for the first time when I received in a VoxBox and feel in love. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and the perfect amount of hydrated to not feel oily. I've tried a few other face creams since starting to use this one and none of them come close for me.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now