Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Mary S.
Mary S.
Port Allen, LA

Can I please give this product 10 stars? Absolutely the best face cream I've ever used! After using only a few days, many coworkers were commenting on how much younger I looked. Does not make my skin feel oily or heavy. I wear mineral powder makeup, and it is the perfect base for it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

LOVE this cream. Tried it for the first time when I received in a VoxBox and feel in love. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and the perfect amount of hydrated to not feel oily. I've tried a few other face creams since starting to use this one and none of them come close for me.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI

To be honest, I'm not sure if i don't use it enough, or I'm just really bad at following a regimen every night, so - I am not really sure if this works or if the problem is me and my inconsistency. The texture was great, and it was super soft on my skin, but results? I'm not so sure.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I used the whole jar and noticed no difference at all. If anything it made my skin oily and gave me little blackheads. I won't be recommending this product nor purchasing it again. I understand its not a miracle cream but to see absolutely no difference? Seems this product is a scam.
Emma Q.
Emma Q.
Matthews, NC

I love this Olay moisturizer. It's perfect for putting on before I do makeup and perfect to put on before I go to bed. It doesn't take much to cover my whole face. I can go a few months without running out. It's effective and I'll definitely keep buying it. It's great for the price!
L. P.
L. P.
Apex, NC

This is good but I wouldn't say it is great! After using this product daily I think it sort of stopped working. It did however last me for 5 months which is a plus. This was my first time purchasing this product but I think it will be my last as I have other remedies for anti aging.
Jasara W.
Jasara W.

I have just began using this product. I like how it makes my face feel. It seems comparative to other produce price wise. I haven't seen a difference in my skin just yet. It was in a box, which I guess is to prevent people from stealing, I'm sure that they put a security bar on it.
Tallulah B.
Tallulah B.
Fort Myers, FL

I love the olay products, I use this along with the night cream and under eye products from Olay and have nothing but good things to say. My skin feels smoothr. It looks brighter and works perfect under makeup. I found this at Target and walgreens. I have purchased more than once.
DIANA C.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD

Can I just say that I love this cream? It is my go to. I try to use it several times a day. It is soft and light and not greasy. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I start my day with cleansing and then add this cream to my regimen.
Babe H.
Babe H.
Carterville, IL

I received a sample of this cream first and I used every bit in that little tube. The way it scrubs your skin and gives it a glow and I love it. Luckily I received some coupons for it so that I could purchase a full size bottle. It doesn't take much so the bottle does last awhile.
Brandy C.