Add a Photo

Breanne R.
Mims, FL
May 10, 2016, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Loved this Facial Moisturizer!
It was very soft and silky on my face and didn't feel sticky which is a plus.
It also had a subtle scent so its wasn't over powering.
I had a sample of this product and I could tell just within the first week a noticeable difference in my skin.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Allen, TX
I've used this product for years it really moisturizers
Your face and neck. Use sparely too much when KK make your skin heavy and greasy . A little goes a long way
I really like it.
This product is really great during cold weather for skin protection
Have a great day all!👍🏻😊
Kim H.
Kim H.
June 25, 2016, 1:25 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This stuff works very well. It goes on light and absorbs quickly. It is a good value and is a mid to low range price for this kind of facial lotion. I bought it on amazon or drugstore.com. I found it effective and would recommend it to others. It has a nice light fragrance.
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
I love this. I've used Olay products for 46 years and will continue using them. They are the best on the market in my opinion. Reasonable priced and can tell a difference in my skin. It's great that I can find it in Walmart, Target, etc. I've referred my daughters to use it
member-14c206f56
member-14c206f56
March 17, 2016, 12:39 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I have used a couple samples of this product and it's so great on my skin. I will be purchasing it's original size, it's that good! It leaves my skin very smooth, not oily looking and vibrant. Not that I really need this product but I have seen a bit difference for sure :D
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Hawthorne, CA
Super creamy and refreshing. Such a soothing cream and easily applies and gives a fresh sensation. Totally met my expectations! It's worth buying, the results are outstanding! I bought mine in Ulta and will no doubt purchase it again. hope this review helps you ladies out.
Allison H.
Allison H.
Gardendale, AL
I absolutely love this cream. I've been using it for 2 months now and it has helped my skin to be less oily. I occasionally get a pimple but I've quit getting them since using the cream. The cream is pretty think but I don't think it is an issue. A little goes a long way.
Leigh Anne J.
Leigh Anne J.
New Bern, NC
Really like Olay Regenerist. I use it all over my face and my neck. I had noticed that my neck was beginning to get that crepey look to it. After about a week if using this, my neck looks pretty much back to normal! I really recommend trying this! You'll love the results.
Lasharay O.
Lasharay O.
I loved this product. I had received a delux sample of this and was totally in love. This is not something that Id use more than once a week but my skin felt amazing after using this microdermabrasion cream. I feel with prolong use I will be very pleased with the results.
christine v.
christine v.
Culpeper, VA
I love Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream and other products. I bought it at Walgreens. The cream is gentle, hydrating and refreshing, My skin always look great after the use, It is nice packaging, I like the red color. Have to use it everyday for the best results
Brandy C.