Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Seatac, Wa

Yessssssss! I've used this for a month and it had really made a difference in my skin. The coil thing about this is that the effects are almost immediately visible. The of us used it on half of our face and each of the three of us cold tell exactly which side had been treated. Amazing!
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.

I have been using this product for a month. I like how my face feels while its on, but I feel the need to re apply it about 3 times a day. This could be because of my acne medicine... but even on my forehead (which is clear skin no acne medecine), I still feel the need to re apply it.
Anna S.
Anna S.
San Francisco, CA

The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream feels excellent on my skin and doesn't have a powerful scent. I use it at night before bed and have noticed that it's kept my skin hydrated and firm throughout the day. I do notice that the lines near my lips and eyes are smoothd out as well.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Eagle Mtn, UT

Great product. I love the way it feels when going on my face. It doesn't feel greasy at all but feels like a soft pillow is being applied. The smell is great and it makes my skin feel smooth. I've received many compliments on how youthful my face looks after using this. Great product.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Port Allen, LA

Can I please give this product 10 stars? Absolutely the best face cream I've ever used! After using only a few days, many coworkers were commenting on how much younger I looked. Does not make my skin feel oily or heavy. I wear mineral powder makeup, and it is the perfect base for it.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Boone, NC

LOVE this cream. Tried it for the first time when I received in a VoxBox and feel in love. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and the perfect amount of hydrated to not feel oily. I've tried a few other face creams since starting to use this one and none of them come close for me.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Davenport, IA

I have tried this a couple of times, although it smells nice and is very gentle to the skin I feel it made my skin more oily and I did slow down on using. I personally would not purchase again. I now use this maybe once a month. I also find on humid days it makes skin feel very slimy
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I used the whole jar and noticed no difference at all. If anything it made my skin oily and gave me little blackheads. I won't be recommending this product nor purchasing it again. I understand its not a miracle cream but to see absolutely no difference? Seems this product is a scam.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Madison, WI

To be honest, I'm not sure if i don't use it enough, or I'm just really bad at following a regimen every night, so - I am not really sure if this works or if the problem is me and my inconsistency. The texture was great, and it was super soft on my skin, but results? I'm not so sure.
Emma Q.
Emma Q.
Matthews, NC

I love this Olay moisturizer. It's perfect for putting on before I do makeup and perfect to put on before I go to bed. It doesn't take much to cover my whole face. I can go a few months without running out. It's effective and I'll definitely keep buying it. It's great for the price!
Brandy C.