Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Stuart, Va

I have a serious obession with keeping my skin moisturized and this definitely made such a difference. I received a sample of this and the next day I ran out to buy it. it doesn't leave a greasy feel on your face and it made my skin so soft. it even helped my makeup from seeping into my pores.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA

At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA

This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK

I love this cream, and have used it for a long time now, and it doesn't irritate my skin, as i have sensitive skin think this is great! I'm purchasing my beauty products at walmart or samples i have in case I'm out..i have backup! this is an awesome product that i love to buy. and will continue!
Dara P.
Dara P.
Houston , Tx

Live this product! Olay is a trusted name brand and not to hard to find. I used this product mainly on my forehead and around my eyes I saw my eyes which would look almost hollow start to look plump and healthier. My forehead wrinkles were less noticeable and my skin was over all more smooth
Lily R.
Lily R.

I don't know if this is necessarily getting rid of wrinkles, being that I'm pretty young with no wrinkles at the moment. But I do use this as a heavy moisturizer at night because my skin is combination and I want to have glowing, hydrated skin. It can sting, and be careful around your eyes.
Katie W.
Katie W.

After trying a very expensive moisturizer that a friend suggested from Sephora and seeing no results, I thought I would go for something less expensive from the drug store. I was shocked at how much better may skin looked after a week of using Olay Regenerist. I will buy this product again.
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

I have just started using this recently so the jury is still out for me on this. I do not like that it is fragrance free. I also have not seen any difference in my facial skin. I am hoping that by the time that I finish it that my skin will look better. If not than I will not buy it again.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

This Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is thick and creamy. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. It claims to reverse signs of aging. I used it every night for at least 6 weeks and my under eye area was definitely firmer and overall the face moisturized. I would recommend for dry skin.
Heather A.
Heather A.
Colchester, CT

I love this stuff! I use it at night after I wash my face and the smell is amazing. Around my eyes and my forehead is where I use it. It is very thick and feels a little slick so I don't use much, beca user i have acne prone and oily skin. But it definitely helps fill in those fine lines!
Brandy C.